Dana - A First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I didn't plan on this happening, don't you?" I said.

"Yes." She smiled. "Neither did I, but you just make it so easy to talk to and relax with you. I don't know what to say".

"Don't worry about it; just relax and enjoy. I can stay for a while if I makes you feel a little better," I said.

I'm from the generation that doesn't take for granted that one thing happening automatically gives permission to move things further. As we sat there looking at each other, I had my hand on her waist. She reached up and pulled me to her, this time kissing me with a passion, holding my head in her hand, pulling me harder into the kiss and rubbing my neck and head. My hands moved along her side and back as I held her close to me, feeling her breasts against my chest, and I could feel the heat building in her. Our tongues meshed like they were made for each other. As I held her and rubbed her back and sides, I let my hand slide down her waist to her shorts. She broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes.

I asked her,"May I?"

She acknowledged me with another passionate kiss. I slid my hand under her shirt and felt her skin, so incredibly soft it felt wonderful. This, again, was something I had not had in a long time, and I savored the moment, thinking how incredibly lucky I was to be holding such a beautiful lady, kissing her, feeling her soft wonderful skin.

She suddenly sat up, turned around and moved to my lap, straddling me, looking in my eyes. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again and again with a passion I had not experienced in a long time.

The way she was sitting she could easily feel the hardness that had developed when we first kissed and was threatening to break thru my jeans. As we kissed, she was slowly rubbing herself against my hardness, which spurred me to hold her against me as tightly as I could. I was holding her, trying to rub her back and sides and not do anything to end what turned out to be an awesome make-out session. As we continued, I began to rub along her tummy and sides sliding my hands higher to caress the lower part of her bra-covered breasts. Her reaction was to kiss me even harder, encouraging me to continue. I moved my hands over her breast, feeling the softness and also hearing her sigh and moan slightly as we kissed.

I pulled back again and looked in her eyes and asked again, "May I"

She nodded this time, and on her way back to kiss me, she murmured, "Please baby."

Sliding her shirt up and caressing her tummy and along her bra, I could smell her arousal and the heat building in her body. Her kisses became more passionate, and as I got her shirt to her breasts, she was pressing against me and kissing my neck and ears, her hot breath making me shiver. I took her head in my hands and kissed her all over her face, forehead, eyes, cheeks, nibbling her jaw and up to her ear. Stopping to look at her, I got the most awesome view of her little body. She was so petite and soft, her breast looked to be the size of an orange, and her skin had a flushed red tone. Reaching around to undo her bra, I kissed her chest above her breasts; she was on fire.

I looked up to her face and saw a look of contentment and wanting. Taking her bra off and sliding it down, her breasts were gorgeous, nice and round, little if any sagging, and her areola and nipples were just begging to be suckled and kissed. I looked in her eyes and then moved to kiss her breasts, pulling her close and kissing her chest and all around her breasts. Taking her breasts in my hands, caressing and feeling the softness of them, I took her nipple in my mouth and gently sucked and massaged as I felt her press harder against me, I could almost feel the moisture of her arousal, and I knew if I continued I'd blow my entire load in my pants. I also knew she was enjoying being held and kissed. I moved and kissed her other breast the same way, then looked up at her, noticing that her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy look on her face.

I gently pushed her back and ran my hands all along her breast and tummy, enjoying the feel of her and watching her as I gently massaged her. I moved to her shorts, unsnapping them, opening them up and slipping my hands inside as far as I could, taking in the view of her gorgeous little body. Good god she was hot.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" she whispered in my ear, her warm breath sending chills down my back.

"Oh my god, baby, you look awesome" I said through the chills and goosebumps she'd given me.

"I think just feeling you shiver and feeling those goosebumps is enough answer for me." She smiled.

She slid back, got up from my lap and finished taking her shorts off. She was so smooth and creamy, gorgeous breasts, a tattoo on the side of her tummy, her pussy was completely shaved. I was mesmerized as she stood in front of me. I slid forward and couldn't resist pulling her to me, sliding my hands along her little butt and down her legs as I was kissing her tummy. Taking a nipple in my mouth, sucking gently, I then kissed my way to the other. I kissed her tummy and down to the top of her shaved pussy as she stood between my legs.

I was so hard I had trouble moving; everything was in a bind. I eased up, turned her around and sat her down on the couch, kneeling between her legs, looking into her eyes then kissing her, nibbling her neck and ears, holding her against me. I was in heaven, enjoying myself giving her pleasure. I nibbled her neck just below her left ear and I was rewarded with a soft moan and shiver. I felt her pull closer and sigh.

"Oh, baby," she softly moaned... "I... I... ooohhh..."

"Enjoy that baby?? I asked between kisses,

"Ummmmm, what do you think," she moaned, her eyes hooded, full of lust as she pushed herself against me.

As I worked my way down, kissing her breasts and tummy again, then nibbling her sides, she would writhe and moan, enjoying my torture.

Running her hands through my hair, "Don't stop, baby, please... please," she begged.

When I moved below her waist, I gently spread her legs and kissing along the crease of her hips, got my first good look at her pussy. It was so beautiful, full outer lips, slightly open little slit, but swollen, her inner lips were barely visible and the edges neatly tucked inside were wet with arousal. Her hard little clit was barely visible under its hood. This was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I gently kissed and licked around her hips and along the crease of her legs, up her mons, and kissing and nibbling along her waist. I took my time. I was really enjoying this: kissing her inner thighs, licking and nibbling all the way down to her knees then back up again. I gently kissed and licked her outer lips and worked my way to teasing her clit with little licks and kisses. She had become so wet it was dripping down to her butt.

Licking her pussy from bottom to top, she began to move against my mouth.

"Oh, baby, oh... oh... god!" she moaned as she humped against my tongue.

I backed away for a moment to take in the beauty of what I was playing with. Looking up and down, she was gorgeous, beautiful hair and eyes, awesome breasts and nipples, flat tummy, wonderful legs and the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. It was open more now, her labia were pink and smooth, her vagina was slick with moisture, but partially closed with her clit peeking out the top of her pussy, a gentle line. I lightly ran my finger down her slit and back up, picking up the moisture, gently rubbing her clit with my finger tip as she flexed her legs and moved toward my finger to increase the pressure.

I moved down to continue what I started, I gently pushed my finger just inside as I slowly licked and sucked on her outer lips. I worked my way around and when I rolled her clit around with my tongue.

She exploded, humping against my tongue and face.

I held on, gently sucking her clit, and continued to kiss, lick and suck on her pussy and the insides of her legs. As I worked my way around, I slipped a second finger inside her and began to gently finger her as her orgasm ran its course, searching for her g-spot. She arched her back throwing herself upward all while she had her hands on my head and moaned.

"OH...o... oh... " she moaned as her orgasm peaked again. I gently continued my kissing and licking her copious juices as they ran out of her around my fingers.

I looked up at her. "Enjoy that just a little?" I asked with a grin.

"MY GOD, I haven't come like that in ages," she gasped, breathlessly trying to talk.

I just smiled and then went back to her thighs and started kissing and nibbling, my finger was still inside her, I pulled out a bit and worked my fingers through her wetness and pushed gently in....

"Oh....baby... oh, ooohhhh, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? YOU ARE DRIVING ME NUTS," she said, trying to talk between gasps.

I continued to eat her pussy, pushing two fingers into her, as she began to leak her pussy juice like a faucet, my face and hand were covered and it was leaking down her butt to the couch.

Suddenly she moaned "Oh god... I'm... I'm... c... co... coming again!" I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers and her legs were clamped around my head.

"Baby... baby... oh... ohhh... oooooh...." She tried to talk, but just couldn't.

I kept going as she relaxed a bit and worked my fingers deeper into her, feeling for her g-spot, I found it and began a "come-hither" motion. As I did that, her legs fell open wide. I put my other hand under her butt and back as she lay splayed so wide I could almost tongue her g-spot. As I licked deeper into her, she was pushing against me forcing my mouth and tongue deeper than I had ever done before. Suddenly she came with such a force, jerking and jumping and flooding my mouth and face with the sweetest juices I had ever tasted.

She was almost wailing.

I continued to finger her and drink her juices until she finally began to push me away, saying no more, no more, too sensitive. I backed away and held my fingers still inside her as she came down. Her eyes were hooded and she had a slight smile on her lips. I gently began to move my fingers out, causing her to jerk and jump. When I finally got my fingers out, I sat back and looked down at my crotch, realizing I had a huge wet spot on the front of my pants and my dick had worked its way up almost to the waist of my pants.

Seeing what I was looking at, she smiled. "You are way overdressed. Take those clothes off. I want to see what you look like," she said lustily.

I stood up and began to undress. As I undid my pants and shirt, she began to help me. I got my shirt off and pants halfway down before she pulled my underwear down, took my dick in her hands and began to gently stroke and pull on me.

Leaning forward, she said, "I have to see what you taste like," and licked a big drop of pre-cum that she had stroked up and was leaking from me like a faucet. I was struggling to get out of my clothes as she took me in her mouth and began to suck and lick on me.

I took her head in my hands and told her, "Dana, if you keep that up, I'm going to come, baby. It's been a long time since I've been treated to anything like this. Besides, I want to know what you feel like inside."

With a big smile, she lay back. Opening her legs for me, I knelt down and leaned against her, pushing my dick against her tummy and rubbing up and down on her pussy. The dreamy look returned and I stopped and looked in her eyes

"May I?" I asked softly.

Pulling my ear to her mouth, she whispered, "Yes you may, baby, yes you may."

Taking my time so I wouldn't come too quickly, I gently worked my dick down to her opening, rubbing against her to get good and slick with her juices. I'm not that big, maybe just a little over average, and I knew she'd had a couple of kids, but she was so tiny, the last thing wanted was to hurt her by being too aggressive, plus I wanted her to enjoy this. Notching into her slot, I rubbed the head along her pussy and then pushed gently. As I entered her slowly, I looked at her to see if she was okay. As I pushed in, she was pushing back and I slid easily inside her. She was tight and her pussy was soaking wet. As I pushed in further, I still worried about hurting her but I couldn't see anything but a gorgeous little smile, lying there with her eyes half closed.

"Commere baby," she said holding her arms out to me. "Hold me close"

Leaning forward to her and looking into each other's eyes, we worked together until we finally had our crotches against one another. What an awesome wonderful feeling.

"Ummm, baby..." I whispered in her ear. "You are awesome, baby, you feel so wonderful around me."

She smiled up at me and pulled me into a toe-curling kiss, squeezing her pussy muscles, asking, "Do you like that baby? Do you like it when I squeeze your dick with my pussy?"

"Baby, you have no idea," I said, almost breathless.

She worked herself against me, humping up to meet me as I would gently stroke, trying to hit her g-spot with my dick.

"Oh, baby, that dick feels so awesome inside me," she cooed as she pushed harder.

Sliding my hands under her, I picked her up, then slid her up further on the couch. She lifted her legs, putting them over my shoulders and I pushed deeply into her. When I got all the way in again, I was grinding myself against her clit. I could feel the end of my dick bumping what could only be her cervix, and she began to come again, humping against me to keep the contact she needed.

"Oh god, baby, you're doing it to me again!" she moaned loudly, almost a scream.

"Come for me, baby, come, and come and come," I said as I pushed and held her hips against me.

I was surprised that her movement didn't make me come right then. I guess I was in the right position that it didn't give me a lot of stimulation, so I rode her out till she finished. She knew I was close, despite all that she had done, my dick was as hard as it ever had been in my life and she loved that feeling of me being deep inside her.

She began to push and hump against me. "Come, honey, come my baby, fill my pussy with your cum, fill me baby, you're so deep," she cooed.

I couldn't resist the sexy talk; in fact I loved it. It took only a few strokes and I was coming. My toes began to tingle and it felt like a dam burst inside me. My dick felt like it exploded, and I came and came and came. When I finished, I was wiped out; lying on top her all I could say was "DAMN!"

Dana smiled what I came to later know was her patent loving smile, and said, "Damn, you came a LOT!, Giggling, it's dripping down my butt already, and you haven't even pulled back any." I heard the laugh that I'd come to love.

Lying there cuddling for a few minutes, we both realized we had a heck of a mess to clean up, not to mention the stain on the couch. We also needed to pick up. I began to get up and looked down as I pulled out. A river of cum ran out of her. Reaching down, I cupped my hand around her sex and helped her up. She cupped her sex to catch as much as she could and I had cum dripping off me.

Grinning, I told her, "Ummm, looks like I need to lick the mixing bowl, huh?"

"Ya think?" She smiled back as she kissed me.

She went to step to the bathroom and almost fell over, laughing that she was having balance issues. "Damn you did a good job; I can't walk," she said through a huge smile.

Reaching her side, I laughed and told her, "Well, the saying goes: if she has trouble walking then you know you did a good job."

Pulling her to my side and laughing at ourselves, I helped her to the bathroom to clean up and we began to clean each other. Running some warm water, I took a washrag and gently washed her from the top of her butt all the way around her front, and then rinsed, I gently wiped her pussy clean. She did the same to me washing my butt and between my legs, even adding a little suck to the end of my dick.

Later as we got dressed, I told her "I've not experienced anything like that before, it was amazing. I had never had a woman react to what I was doing as you have."

"Paul, I've never had anyone do the things for me as you have, to begin with, plus, I've never had anyone pay that much attention to me from beginning to end. It's almost like a dream, or a wish come true."

"Look, Dana," I said. "I don't want this to change or damage the friendship we have developed in the past few months. I think the biggest thing that happened is we were friends before and neither of us planned for this to happen, at least I didn't"

"I feel the same way," she replied. "I've gotten really close to you, closer than I ever thought I would be considering what I've been through. I just don't want to lose the person who has become my best friend: YOU"

I was also worried that she might get pregnant, since we had both gotten carried away with our lust and didn't discuss protection, but didn't say anything right then.

Coming to me after we finished dressing, holding each other, she said again, "I haven't experienced anything like that before." Putting her head on my chest, she was holding on to me,

I didn't want to leave and she didn't want me to leave. We held each other for a long time before finally pulling apart. Again, we promised each other that our friendship would come first and we would always talk and share our feelings freely, which was new territory for both of us.

The next morning, I went by to talk to her. I was really worried that she might get pregnant, and if we continued, we would have to look at some form of birth control. I didn't want to scare her off, but I also wanted to be reasonable. When I got there, she opened the door and when I stepped inside, she gave me a toe-curling kiss and a hug to match. Needless to say, I was instantly hard.

"Wow! What did I do to deserve that?" I asked as I held her up on her toes.

"Well, I thought that would be the right way to say good morning," she said with a sexy smile.

"Well, I'll give you at least an hour to make sure you feel you got it right," I said with a laugh.

"Got time for some coffee?" she asked.

"I've got a few minutes. I have to meet a guy to look at some stuff they need done. I really can't stay very long," I said.

"It won't be long; my Keurig is pretty quick," she said and took off for the kitchen.

I followed and as she made our coffee, I enjoyed watching her move and looking at her legs. Damn she had nice legs

"Come sit down," she said as she got our coffee together.

I sat on the couch and she sat down next to me. The look on her face was like she was unsure of what to say, and she asked, "How do you feel about yesterday?"

"From the look on your face, it's like you're reading my mind," I told her. "I have some issues we need to talk about and we agreed before that we would always talk and share our feelings.

"One thing I worried about last night was you getting pregnant, that we'd gotten carried away by the moment and didn't think."

She turned, put her coffee on the table and kissed me with a smile, held me close and told me, "I can't have any more children. After the last one, I had to have a hysterectomy."

I was relieved, and I guess it showed on my face, because I really didn't want to put her thru anything like that, especially with her going through her divorce.

"That's a bit of a relief, baby," I said "I'm sorry you had to have that, but I was really worried."

Looking into my eyes, smiling as she caressed my cheek, she said, "I appreciate you worrying about me like that, and no, it wouldn't be a good thing, but nothing to worry about."

"The other is someone (your ex) finding out about us and throwing that in your face in court," I said. "Not that it would cause you any real legal issues, just wouldn't look good".

"Well, I'm certainly not going to 'advertise' what we did," she said with a smile, "but I want to be careful with my son. I don't want him to get caught up in anything. He has school to finish and I have to deal with his dad, too."