Dana - A First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have sat talking for about half an hour and my phone rang. I had to leave to take care of some business. I got up and pulled her to me for a hug, and she just melted into my arms. It felt so wonderful I didn't want to leave. I moved to her door and she followed, holding my hand. As I got to the door, I turned and pulled her to me again, kissing the top of her head.

I moved her to the stairway just inside the front door and put her on the first step. Laughing, I said, "I've got you at eye level now and can pull you to a kiss and not have to bend over."

She hugged me and rubbed her breasts against me. "I wish you could stay. I enjoy being with you, Paul"

Needless to say, I was hard as a rock. Standing there looking in her eyes, I was rubbing her back and sides. All she had on was a t-shirt and sleep shorts, and feeling her softness of her skin was irresistible. I slid my hands under her shirt, rubbing her back and sides, and she just laid her head against me, enjoying the feeling.

"You know if I stay any longer, I'm not going to leave." I smiled.

Laughing, she replied, "If you stay any longer I'm not going to let you leave."

"I really don't have time to play, I have to get going," I told her.

She replied with a kiss and lick to my ear, whispering, "It doesn't have to be long, honey."

I slid my hands down to her butt and pulled her tightly to me, letting her feel the full hardness she had created. She pushed against me, hugging me tightly.

Running my hands between us, along her crotch, I could feel the heat she was generating. I pushed her shorts down and ran my fingers between her legs and she was soaking wet. I could feel that her pussy lips were swollen and literally dripping. As I was playing with her, she began to undo my pants, and pulling them down. Taking my dick in her hands she pulled me to her. With her standing on the step of the stair, she was the perfect height to rub the hard head of my dick against her clit and slip it between her legs. Holding each other close and slipping between her legs, it didn't take long for me to get close to coming.

"Dana," I told her. "We're about to make a mess." She arched her back and pushed towards me I began to slip inside her, lowering myself a bit, and I was in but not very comfortable for either of us.

Reaching around her butt and picking her up by her legs, she wrapped them around me, slipping all the way inside her. I duck-walked her back to her couch and lowered her down kneeling with her and still inside her. Hampered by my pants, I couldn't move as much as I wanted.

Smiling, she just whispered in my ear, "God this feels awesome, Paul it's so deep in me. Just come for me baby, just come for me, I want to feel your cum inside me again."

Smiling with her, just a couple of short strokes and I did, not as much as the day before, but oh God it felt so good. I continued to stroke in her and move side to side. I wanted her to come too, I could feel my nuts rubbing against her ass and I pushed hard into her trying to get as deep as I could.

She began to moan and cried out "Oh YEAH!!! Nuugggghnnnnnhhhh, uuuuunnnnnn!!!!" as she broke over the top and her body flexed and squeezed her legs around me.

We were both sweating a bit, and me half-dressed along with her with just her sleep shirt on cum starting to ooze from her pussy and down my nuts. Lying on top of her, my pants around my ankles, her shorts on one ankle, we both laughed like a couple of fools, but it was so nice, such an awesome feeling.

I got up, reached for her hand and looked at her pussy. It was dripping. I reached to catch it for her and she grabbed my hand. "Don't, unless you want to stay longer," she said with a giggle.

I laughed. "We may have to finish later; I really have to get going," I said.

"I know, Paul, I know." She smiled. "It's nice to know that I have that effect on you."

"You have no idea how you have affected me, but it's equally nice to know I have the same effect on you," I told her, kissing her cheek as she cleaned up.

Hugging her closely before I left, I couldn't help seeing the look in her eyes: it was more than lust.

I texted her shortly after I left. "I just want you to know how awesome you make me feel, Dana. Thank you for being you."