Dana-boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Really? We have our own cabins? How much better can this place get? I thought we were staying in like a big hotel with tons of people around... But this! This is amazing! It's like was have the whole place to ourselves!" Veronica replied as she stood again, excited and looking around...

"Be patient my dear, there will plenty of time to for sight seeing, but for now lets all have a drink and share some food, let's become a little more acquainted... Tell me? Brother Reg says your Mother lives back home in old Blighty?" Lord Sterling asked, trying to calm Veronica down, she was so excited to be here...

"Yes, my Mother is back home in England, but my sister is over. She lives not too far from us but I have to admit, we've been avoiding her since all of this started happening, I mean with Dana-girl coming out of the closet a little more, and also with Brother Reg and I becoming a thing... She's the gossipy judgmental type so, we don't see much of Sandra these days"

Mentioning her sister, I felt myself cringe knowing Veronica was right and I could only imagine Sandra trying to talk Vee out of staying married to me now that Brother Reg has stepped in and taken over... Not to mention if she were to find out about my cross dressing, or my admitted gay-desires...but now?

Being here and thinking this way, I was seeing Lord Sterling as a potential partner for me and the mere mention of Nosy-Sandra had my nerves rattled that much further... Also with Veronica, saying that to Lord Sterling? Telling him that I was coming out of the closet? I was mortified already, and if I was glad of anything just then it was the sunglasses I had on that were doing a good enough job in hiding my embarrassed eyes...

"Oh I see, well that is a shame, but I suppose if she's like that, I mean her being un-approving of sweet Dana-boy wanting to try new things, with new people... I suppose it is best to just stay away from her, or if you want my advice in being an openly gay man, I think you should tell her and not be afraid... Because after all Dana... This is your life, and really? Who cares what your sister-in-law thinks?"

Listening to him, I was blushing and feeling quite on edge, but I knew he was right and that we shouldn't be afraid to be open about this lifestyle we've chosen...

"He's right 'Dana-boy' Who cares what anyone thinks? We know what you are and who you want to be... So I say you should just roll with it and do what Lord Sterling says... Relax and enjoy yourself.... I mean look where we are? We're in Paradise for fuck sake!" Brother Reg interjected, adding his two cents on the matter, but honestly for me? He wasn't making this any easier either, calling me 'Dana-boy' instead of 'girl' like Lord Sterling had been doing, it sounded like he was mocking me, or maybe he was just telling the truth.

At the time however, I couldn't tell, I was just embarrassed with the way our conversation was going, what with everyone offering their opinion about my sexuality, except for me that is... I was far too shy and embarrassed to say anything or even offer my thoughts, even if this was about me...

"I agree with you Lord Sterling, I think it's wonderful that Dana-girl, or boy is brave enough to find what he's looking for, and who knows? Maybe he'll find it here?" Veronica added, going along with Lord Sterling's idea as she looked from him to me, suggesting that he is what I was looking for, and that I shouldn't be afraid to come-out, as it were.

But to be honest, up until we started having this rather awkward conversation? I hadn't thought I was doing what they were saying... They all thought I was coming out as being completely gay...

It was frightening, and for a moment or two I felt like I was being ganged up on again, like the three of them had been doing at home, coming at me as a conglomerate or a collective force that I was having trouble holding back...

But then with Veronica spying the pristine white beach cresting the clearest of blues water you have ever seen... Thankfully, she took the conversation elsewhere, saying she wanted to sunbathe naked and play in the surf...

"Mmmm... Look at that beach" She sighed... "I can't wait to get naked and get down there, I love this clothing optional thing you have here too... Tell me Lord Sterling? Was that your idea? To let everyone run around here naked as the day they were born?" She asked while sounding playful and teasing, questioning our host about his nude-beach policy...

"Yes... I don't believe in hiding who we are both inside and out.. Plus I love the all over tanned look, don't you agree? I think bikinis and tight little bathing suits look good on people, but I can't say I've ever been a fan of tan lines... That's why I like to go naked when on the beach, and sometimes when I'm here in the house, but of course, I dressed for you today, God knows our little Dana-boy here looks frightened enough, and I can only imagine how he'd feel seeing my big old knob swinging around as we shook hands" Lord Sterling replied, telling us he dressed today because he didn't want to scare me any further by greeting us naked.

I was thankful for him doing so, saving me from seeing his 'big-old-knob' as he put it, using another English term, meaning his big cock, or from what he was saying it was big and making me nervous, I wondered how long it would be before I found out just how big he really was...

"Oh please Lord Sterling you don't have to go out of your way just for us... We're your guests and were the ones who should be mindful... We don't want to interrupt your lifestyle, so please, if you want to go naked, don't hold back on our account" Veronica replied as she stood then, looking like she wanted to make a move...

"Why thank you my dear, and I say,... With that attitude, I think we'll get along just fine, and now that I see you eyeing our lovely setting, why don't the three of you venture down to your cabins? Your bags have been dropped off, but I dare say you'll be needing any clothes while we all go for a little skinny dip to start off your stay"

Smiling and looking quite happy, I was surprised that Veronica didn't just strip off right then and there as Lord Sterling rose with the rest of us, ushering us along and telling us that he would join us on the beach after we had settled in. We parted ways then with me staying quiet and feeling like enough attention had been paid to me already...

Not that it was entirely unwanted mind you, but in just having met this man? It was all a little too much, too soon, as the saying goes...

Out of Lord Sterling's company for the time being, I did feel a certain amount of pressure lifting. I didn't like being the centre of attention at any time so, it was good to step away for how ever long that would last... At least I was being given some time to think and process how I felt about meeting him for the first time...

***

"Oh wow! These cabins are cute, and I can't believe we're right on the beach! This is amazing don't you think?" Veronica chimed as we checked out the two hut like cabins that were indeed located right on the sandy beach but nestled back some, they sat in the shade of six or seven big palm trees making it an idyllic looking setting like something out of the movie Castaway, or Gilligan's Island even... If you're old enough to remember that one!

"Yes this place is incredible... I didn't know we would be staying here either, but from where they put my bag it looks like I'll be staying on my own while you two have the bigger cabin" I commented, feeling a little put out, or like I was being dictated to once again. Simply by placing my bag on it's own in the smaller of the two cabins I was being told my place was not with Veronica and Brother Reg...

Seeing this, it set a tone and a president... Knowing now that I was going to feel this way the whole time where once more I was the third wheel... The sissy fluffer put in a cabin all by myself while my wife and her boyfriend stayed together as they tried for a baby...

"Ah, don't sweat where you'll be staying Dana-girl... I mean, from the way Lord Sterling was eyeing you up? I think you'll be moving up to the big house before long" Brother Reg commented then, saying he had noticed Lord Sterling taking an early shine to me, or that's how it certainly felt with the older man's eyes on me most of the time as we sat getting to know one and other over a lovely rum drink and fresh slices of some passion fruit I'd never heard of, or had before now...

"Oh gosh don't say things like that! I... I know what I've said about wanting to umm, be with a man... But now that we're here and it's uhh, sort of happening? It's a little hard to take... I don't know, I just feel shy and reluctant I guess... It all just feels so real now if you can understand that" I replied, um-ing my way through and feeling myself blushing again, thinking of what Brother Reg was saying that before long, I'll be staying with Lord Sterling in his house... And we all know what that would mean!

"Aww, you don't need to feel that way baby, we all know that you want to try being with a man, and if you ask me, Lord Sterling is the perfect guy for you... He can give you want you want Dana... And hey, did you notice him calling you 'Dana-boy' instead of Dana-girl like we have?"

Listening to Veronica I was hearing what she was saying about Lord Sterling, adding 'boy' to the end of my name, instead of how they've been addressing me as Dana-girl and it did make me feel strange. As I'd said to them, I was feeling even more reserved now that this was real and not just an idea or fantasy we had been evolving through... Meeting this man who as it turned out he was the type I was looking for... If I even knew who that was...

However, it was all adding up wasn't it? My wants and desires of experiencing full on gay sex, with no Veronica or even my Mom there to inch me along... Where it would be just me and him, one on one... Man to umm, sissy I guess you could say...

Everything did seem to be pointing towards Lord Sterling, and even I had to agree, because along with feeling embarrassed, exposed and very out of place... Further down I couldn't deny that I was feeling just as smitten with Lord Sterling as he said he was of me...

Watching and thinking about all of this, I had hardly notice that instead of changing into any kind of bathing suit, both Veronica and Brother Reg were naked again as they stepped out side and not really paying attention to me anymore they began applying sunscreen to each other with Veronica's big tit's being Brother Reg's first port of call...

"Mmm... Oh baby that feels sooo good and being naked out here in the Sun, it makes me horny, so if you keep doing that, I may have to let you fuck me right here in the sand..!" Veronica giggled as Brother Reg came up behind her taking up her full, naked white tits in his hands where I noticed the stark difference in their contrast where Brother Reg's already dark skin makes Veronica's look all the more white, pure and pristine...

"Why are you still dressed Dana? Don't you want to be naked like us? You heard Lord Sterling, he doesn't like tan lines!" She asked me in a tease as I stood in the shade under one of the palm trees watching as they slathered each other up with the creamy white sunblock, and yes...

Yes, I was still dressed in my bikini bottoms and tank-top thinking I was feeling a little more reluctant to be naked all of a sudden, and not like on the boat where aside from Philippe our driver, there was no one else there to see me in all of my naked glory as we swam, having a quick dip in the warm Ocean waters.

"Yeah Dana-boy" Brother Reg began, picking up Lord Sterling's nick-name for me, but saying it as a dig I'm sure...

"You heard Lord Sterling, get naked and don't worry so much man, get your clothes off and let you freak flag fly" He added standing in front of Veronica this time as she squeezed out more of the Sunscreen into her palm before applying it to his back with him stood there in front of me, naked with his big dick hanging, he was soft but still, Brother Reg has a big dick, or his 'big-old-knob' if you were to talking to Lord Sterling...

"Uh, okay, I guess... But I know I'm going to be scared to death when he comes down here, I just hope he doesn't say anything about my chastity cage" I replied, reluctantly giving in as I slipped out of my tank-top, pulling it over my head.

Feeling nervous and wary, I looked around scanning the beach and behind us, checking for any other signs of life, or Lord Sterling in particular, who would be joining us shortly as he had mentioned...

"There you go Dana-boy...See? It's wonderful being naked out here in the hot Sun?" Veronica asked as I quietly stepped out of my fuchsia coloured bikini bottoms, hearing her calling me Dana-boy now like the rest, but she was right... There was a certain eroticism and edginess to being naked outside that I couldn't deny.

Brother Reg then, popping the caps on two fresh beers he produced from a cooler full of ice, he handed one to Veronica as they both sat down, taking up a long lounge chair each and leaving me feeling a bit left out, wondering where my beer was, and who was going to put some sunscreen on me?

"Ye-yeah, it was fun skinny dipping in the ocean... But this is a little different and it'll take some getting used but anyway... Don't I get a beer? And who's going to put some Sun cream on me this time?" I asked while picking up and holding out the tube of zinc based blocker, hoping one of them, or actually, I wanted Veronica to do it, if anything just to feel her touch and to share a little of the intimacy I'd been missing with her lately.

However just then, and as my luck would have it, from behind me, I heard a new but still rather recognizable voice...

"Ah, it looks like I'm just in time... Here Dana-boy, allow me" I heard Lord Sterling say from behind me and nearly jumping out of my skin, I was not only frightened with surprise but in the same instant, I was also filled with a horrible, cold sense of dread, knowing I was completely naked and without a stitch of clothes on me, except of course for my ever present cage...

Terrified and with nowhere to hide, I didn't dare turn around...

"Hmmm...Yes there we go... Doesn't that feel nice?...and I must say young man, you're skin is divine, so soft and fresh, I'd say you've been using your wife's beauty products have you? Or are they your own?" He asked as I felt him there behind me suddenly with his body so close to mine I could feel his heat, and with his hands landing atop my shoulders, I felt something else touching at the back but lower down...

"Uh... Uh, ye-yes S-Sir, that feels n-nice, thank you... But um, you don't have to... I mean" I said back to him, nervous and stuttering as I do in awkward, embarrassing times like now where I didn't know what I was saying as I looked down to see Veronica there in her lounger with Brother Reg beside her with their beers in hand.

Smiling at me but wearing sunglasses, I couldn't see their eyes, yet their gleeful looks were hard to miss, they both looked to be enjoying themselves from their front row seat to this show of my humiliation...

"Oh please, I don't mind at all, and I don't think you do either... Now come, lets make sure your lovely soft skin is well protected... You can trust me boy, I wouldn't let anything happen to you... Not anything that you don't already want" He said back as I quivered under his touch, feeling his large but somewhat gentle hands running across my shoulders and down my arms, spreading the cool feeling sunscreen over my skin...

"Ahhh... Oh, okay I... I guess it feels n-nice, I'm just a little embarrassed is all I mean what with me being um, n-naked like this" I said back stuttering again as I felt his hands moving from my arms to my chest before stopping to apply more of the sunscreen and continuing.

Moving his open hands around my flat, hairless chest I held my breath while looking down into Veronica's sun-glass covered eyes, sighing aloud with an inward gasp, I could feel his intensity grow as he slicked me down with his fingers then hovering over my bullet hard little nipples, giving each a gentle tug before letting go and moving on.

Pulling his hands back and the yes, going lower, with my pulse already set on high, he had me up on my toes and gasping further, yet never did I try to get away. Feeling his two hands, they weren't just applying the sunscreen to my skin but now he was openly mauling and man-handling my ass cheeks.

Grabbing and squeezing, I could feel his strong hands parting my two lobes of flesh with my eyes flying open in further shock as I felt it then... His two thumbs dragging across my tightened, clenched up little pucker... Lord Sterling, he touched my ass, my back door or whatever you want to call it... But the point is... He touched me there! On my exposed butt-hole!

"Ahh! Oh! Oh gosh Sir... I mean Lord... Lord Sterling you, you don't have to go that far!" I squealed as he did it a second and then a third time, letting his thumbs graze and slide over my back entrance several times up and down, and doing so because he thought he could get away with it knowing I was too scared to move or say no.

Yet now, as I did move and squirmed myself away from him some, he took the message and backed off, saying nothing he went lower smoothing his hands down the back of my thighs and calves before righting himself and declaring that he was finished...

"There we go, that should keep you for a while, thank you Dana, I enjoyed that, you have lovely skin my boy and we don't want you getting too pink on us now do we? Or at least not from the Sun anyway" He said then and confusing me a little as I turned to face him.

Seeing him now for the first time since he had snuck up on me, and aside from being confused with what he was saying about my skin, I wasn't however too shocked or surprised to see that he had changed and was no longer wearing his cool looking cotton clothing but instead, now he was dressed in just a thin looking white and very short terry-cloth beach robe.

Laughing off his weird reference about my skin and how it may end up being pink, other than from the Sun as he was suggesting, I let the comment pass as he turned again, facing out into the water while untying the sash on his robe, he let it drop from his shoulders, leaving him buck naked like the rest of us but faced away with his aged yet firm looking ass pointing back in our direction...

"Ahhh I do love the sea air filling my lungs...and being in our natural state, naked as God intended... It is a good feeling, one I cherish every day" He declared stretching his arms and filling his lungs with the salty tasting air, going up into his toes with his strong, muscular ass cheeks flexing behind him.

The sight of this weathered but still very well assembled older man was making me swoon as I bit my lip trying to act like I wasn't looking but, then... Oh God when he turned... I just wasn't expecting what he had... What was there to greet us...

"Uhh" I gasped inward as he turned and my God was he big... Not even hard and with no word of a lie, Lord Sterling's cock, it had to be at least 7-or-8-inches and he wasn't even fully erect, his big old knob swung like the pendulum of a grandfather clock while nestled in a field of soft looking, bleach-blond curls with his two, equally big hanging balls, kept in their loose skinned sack, and as hard as I tried, I couldn't look away...

"Oh my!" Veronica said then, taking the words out of my mouth, and quite thankfully as she gazed in marvel along with me. But Brother Reg, sitting beside her and looking to us both, I saw him smile and shake his head before taking a long pull of his beer and looking away, off in the distance, being rather indifferent but letting us have our eye-full all the same.