Dana-boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing Veronica however, Lord Sterling, an obviously proud man, he simply smiled at her while placing his hands on his hips and tilting forward some, showing off, he said nothing as he let Veronica and I stare in awe at his size, length and girth...

His big circumcised cock, it had to be at least 9-inches or better when full hard and feeling more frightened than anything, I too was gasping, however just not out loud... No, lucky for me I was able to keep my terror to myself this time... Yeah, lucky me alright!

"Wow Lord Sterling, you sure are in great shape for a man your age, if I can say that, and my! What a big cock you have Mr. Big-Bad-Wolf" Veronica said to him, smiling and teasing as she sat just as naked as the rest of us, relaxed in her lounge chair with her beer in hand, feeling comfortable enough to play with our host some...

"Why thank you my dear... At 55-yrs of age I feel it's necessary to keep up a vigorous exercise regime, I'm up running most mornings, although mind you, as of today I do find myself with a reason to stay in bed a little longer, let's say that this Big-Bad Wolf might be getting his morning exercise a little differently while you're here... I mean after all, it is all about elevating the heart rate now isn't it? Whether it's running, or fucking" Lord Sterling replied, first telling us how old he was and thanking Veronica for her comments.

But then looking to me again, he when on, shocking me saying the part about staying in bed and getting his exercise from fucking, rather than running...

"I say, it is a lovely afternoon, a bit hot though, I think I'll head in for a dip, Dana-boy why don't you come with me? We can leave these two love birds alone for a few minutes, let them settle and get comfortable... You I can talk, get to know each other a little better" He said to me then sort of putting me on the spot...

"Uhh, I'm... I'm okay and um, my, my sunscreen, you just put it on me so..." I replied trying to think of a reason not to be left alone with him, especially seeing how we were both naked and he'd already molested me, or he was rough putting the sunblock on me and touching my exposed little bum-hole several times...

"Nonsense my boy, the sunscreen is water proof, now come along, don't worry... I just want to talk, we wont be long, trust me you'll enjoy swimming naked in the sea" He replied not giving me a break, but saying I would like swimming naked? I didn't have the heart, or the nerve to tell him we had already been doing that very thing on our way here with Philippe stopping the boat to let us take a naked dip to start us off.

Saying nothing more because I didn't think it would do me any good, I let Lord Sterling lead me away as we walked out onto the warm sand with him putting an arm around me, which in itself felt weird already, walking along with this very naked man and I was no different, naked as the day I was born, except of course for my chastity cage... Which he was still to make any mention of at all, it was like he expected it to be there or something...

"I know you're nervous Dana-boy and that is perfectly fine, I understand how you feel... Brother Reg and I have had a long conversation about you, so I know already what it is you are looking for" He began as we strolled away with his arm around my shoulder making me feel even more nervous and I could only imagine the smiles coming from behind me... Meaning Veronica in particular, so I didn't turn after that... I felt like there was no looking back...

"You... You do? I... I don't know what to say, um... You mean about me wanting to um, you know try and be with...with"

"With a gay man? Is that what you're trying to say?" Lord Sterling cut in, finishing my sentence for me as I stuttered, not really believing this was happening, or I mean that I was here, and actually having this conversation with him...Oh yes, and not to forget, we were both completely naked... Have I mentioned that enough already?

"Ye-Yeah um, s-something like that" I stuttered back...

"I... When I've um, been with Brother Reg or...or when my Mom, when she helped me... I did admit that's what I wanted, but I don't mean to impose... I mean it, it doesn't have to be you" I stammered, really afraid now as we reached the surf, our feet being lapped in the waves.

Dropping his arm from my shoulder he took my hand this time as he smiled at me, walking me out into the crystal clear Ocean until we were in up to our waistlines, his big dick and my much smaller, limp, caged member submerged in the warm water as he stopped, turning me to face him...

"Yes, I know all about your Mother coming to stay, and well actually, I have a confession to make, you see, I had intended to have her stay in the second cabin with Brother Reg and your beautiful wife while you my pretty, pretty boy... I was hoping that you would come and stay with me in the main house... In my room... With me" He said to me as we stood in the clear water with me looking to him, sort of surprised with what he was asking, telling me that my cabin was actually being set aside for my Mom, and not for me...

Nervously I stayed quiet... I didn't know what to say, and yet seeing this in me, seeing and maybe even feeling my fear, my sudden reluctance. Lord Sterling turned to me, taking me at my upper arms and holding me there he spoke then, sort of laying it on the line and telling me in no uncertain terms jut how he pictured things unfolding between him and I...

"I won't beat around the bush and try to woo you in with a lot of romance, sly smiles and stole kisses when no one is looking... That is not how I operate, as I'm sure you can see" He began but then adding and saying something I didn't get right away...

"Up until now Dana-boy, you have been pretending to be a woman... But if you choose to be with me, as I'm sure you will, because we both know that this is what you want, don't we?" He asked, pulling me a little closer while still holding me pinned at the arms, so close my vision of him was blur and his breath, I could feel it on my cheek as he spoke...

"While you are here Dana-boy, you will experience your every want, need and desire of being with a man... However, and as pretty a boy as you are, what I want is for you to experience this not as a woman, rather but as a man" He added as he leaned back some, enough for our eyes to meet, yet still close enough that he could have kissed me on the lips if he wanted.

But what he was saying? This was the confusing part, because as much as I was pretending to be a women, dressing and wearing make-up? I still knew that I was male, or a 'man' if you could call me that... Even with the hormones, I still had that sense of me... I knew I was male...

However, seeing my look of confusion, he went on, explaining further...

"I can see you are having trouble understanding, but what that means Dana is that I am a gay man, and I wish to enjoy the company of another gay man... So, while you are here with me, you will live and act not as my woman, or the woman you have been pretending to be"...

..."But rather, you will act and behave as my openly gay male partner... Who, if I may add, you will also be my submissive, as I'm sure you can also well assume?" He explained in a question that didn't need answering as I stood with my mouth half hung open, listening, in awe of his honesty and indeed, he didn't beat around the bush...

"You will do the things I tell you to do, and as for how you are dressed, that too will be of my choosing" He added, hearing him as I felt myself quaking in his arms.

Once again I was having that feeling like I was outside of myself, watching from above, like I had that night in the hot tub back home... Back on that first night where I really crossed the line and sucked Brother Reg's cock for the first time at both his and Veronica's insistence...

I remembered feeling like I was watching someone else doing it, because I couldn't believe it was me...and now here I was again... Maybe not sucking Lord Sterling's cock but still, what he was asking, saying and telling me? It was just as significant, and of course, my saying 'yes' would lead to that... It would lead to the inevitable... It would lead to me crossing that line once again and end with me sucking Lord Sterling's big, thick cock...

He was asking me to be his partner, his openly out-there, very gay, and very submissive partner...and even being positive, knowing this was what I wanted? I still hesitated, hanging from a cliff edge, wanting to take this leap of faith, but first, and as always... I had to climb my wall...

Seeing me wanting, the pleading in my eyes, but still feeling unsure and hung up... Lord Sterling went on, reassuring me that this was my only way forward, but where it would end? I surprised even myself in what I did to tell him, to agree and say yes... What I did to let him know that this was what I wanted... That I wanted him, and all he had to offer...

"I can see your want Dana, but I can also see your reluctance and shyness, which I do find adorable and it truly does make you my submissive doesn't it?" He asked as I looked to him, still held close as we stood naked with the soft waves of warm Ocean water washing over us, it was all so dreamy, distant and surreal...

"You will dress in the clothes that I provide, do the things I say, and yes, I do know of your hormone regime and your want of feeling more and more like a real woman, that you may continue because I know it can be harmful if you stop... Oh and to go along with this, you may also continue to wear make-up if you choose"...

..."That I don't mind, and in fact... I do like mascara on my boys, it helps lend to your submissive nature and show everyone just who you really are... However, as for the rest, I will decide everything for you"

"I... I don't know wh-what to say S-Sir... I... I think I do want all of that, or, or I mean I'd like to t-try but, but I'm afraid... I...I don't want to disappoint you" I answered, stuttering out every other word and calling him Sir again, even though he told me I didn't have to, but right then? It sure felt like the right name...

"Now Dana-boy, you could never disappoint me, and what did I say about calling me Sir? I know you're only being respectful and I do appreciate that from you, and so early on too, but please... Call me Lord Sterling, like everyone else, or if you wish and you feel the want of being my subordinate, how about you address me as my Lord.. Hmm?" He replied answered, letting me know that he didn't think I could disappoint him while also telling how I should address him, adding in with a smile and squeeze of my ass that if I were to disappoint him, or do anything that wasn't to his liking, he told me that he had 'other measures of correction' in mind which I took to mean some form of discipline or punishment.

I didn't ask...

Hearing him say this however and as intimate as were currently were, with me held in his arms, my smaller, slight hairless body pressed to his bigger, full chest dusted with his pelt of soft feeling, bleached white chest hairs. I quivered with everything he was saying as my cage filled with the thought of giving myself to him fully and completely.

From the clothes he wanted me to dress in, to his saying I might be punished, or 'corrected' me as he said it, I felt so overwhelmed and indeed turned on, he wanted me to be who I wanted to be, and as confusing as that sounds? I felt myself swooning again as he pulled me even closer, where the next thing I knew? I wasn't giving him my final answer in words but rather, and again feeling like I was outside of myself, I took action...

I kissed him...

"Mmm! Mmmph! Oh my, you are a little devil aren't you?" He said to me as our lips parted after I had kissed him... Yes, me... I leaned in and kissed him on the lips but it wasn't only that...

No, under the water I let him know further and with most assuredly that he was the man I wanted, I reached with my hand and grasped his big cock at the same time as I put my lips to his, prompting him to call out, calling me a little devil...

"So I'll take this is a yes for you Dana-boy? You want to be my submissive partner while you're here?" He asked as I held my head to his chest looking up at him while biting my lip, I nodded and whispered while again taking his thick, manly cock in my hand...Replying...

"Yes... Yes my Lord... That's exactly what I want"

Continued...