Dana-boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Victim of changes.
10.8k words
4.1
3.7k
1
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victim of Changes...

(Author's note: this chapter does contain GAY SEX! Ooooo! Run away!!! lol)

Leaving the beach we could see the Sun beginning to fade, it had been a full day of travel and to be honest, it felt so long now since we had left home, it was as if we were in another world... In another time zone or dimension even...

As Lord Sterling and I left the warm water arm in arm this time, I was faced with a sense, or dose of reality in knowing that I would have to tell Veronica and Brother Reg I was leaving them, wanting to take up Lord Sterling's offer of staying with him in the big house as he had requested.

I just didn't want to hurt her like Matt her ex-boyfriend had when he dumper her for a guy... It was uncanny really, the similarities were so close with her even comparing me to him at one point, it made me feel all that much worse and like I was doing it to her once again, dumping her for a man...

But as well, I knew things were different now and Veronica would be over the Moon happy for me, because we both wanted this in a way.

Yet still... Having to walk up there and tell her, it did come with a certain amount of embarrassment and shame that I knew would haunt me, where as odd as it seemed? It felt like I was the one who was about to break up with Veronica, and not the other way around as I'd always imagined, where if anyone was going end things, it would be her...

***

"Well look at the two of you, getting along like love birds I see?" She smiled sitting up from her reclined position, laying on her back tanning her naked body in the late afternoon Sun as we strolled up the sandy beach from the water, and I supposed she was right, seeing us arm in arm, naked and looking indeed like we were already lovers...

"Yes, you may be correct there my beautiful friend" Lord Sterling relied... "You see, I hope you don't mind darling, but I've managed to convince young Dana-boy here to come and stay with me in the main house... I told him how important it was for the two of you to be alone at a time like this, with you wanting to conceive Brother Reg's child of course" He answered, breaking the news for me, and quite thankfully I might add.

Wanting to stay with him, and umm, immerse myself completely into his idea of what a gay-lifestyle may include.... I was also glad that he said it to her the way he had, saying it like he was doing Veronica and Brother Reg a favour by taking me off of their hands, or getting me out of their hair while they try to conceive a child together.

I thought he was being kind in his discretion, not mentioning any of what he had told me out in the water... Saying he wanted me as his openly gay, male submissive where I was permitted to wear make-up, but from here on in? It didn't appear that I would be wearing any of the female clothing I had with me in my small suitcase.

Or, I didn't believe as much from how he was also saying I would be dressed in the clothes he would provide...and God only knows what they would look like!

"Oh Wow! Really?" Veronica chirped happily... "No I don't mind at all" she replied, agreeing as I expected she would, beaming with a huge, big smile from behind her big Jackie-O sunglasses, saying that she had no problem with me going off to 'find myself' as I'm sure she was probably thinking.

But also, I suppose if anything, I was just glad it was Lord Sterling doing the talking with me feeling so bashful in admitting I wanted to go and stay with him. Because as far as I was concerned? It would have looked and sounded like I was 'coming-out' completely, which from how Lord Sterling had been talking... I thought it probably wouldn't be long before he had me making that declaration, cementing things, and me... Making me come out and say it, making me tell them, admitting once and for all that I was gay...

"I'm so happy for you Dana! Brother Reg went to find some fishing gear, I'll tell him when he comes back, but I know he'll be happy for you too... Here baby, let me get you bag for you, it's still on your bed unopened" Veronica replied as she stood hugging me with her wonderful naked body touching mine, which of course triggered another rush of this as being a very surreal moment.

With her arm around my shoulder and ushering me into my smaller cabin while offering to help me collect my bag, I also had a feeling that she wanted a word alone with me...

"Oh my God Dana! This is so fucking hot don't you think? And did you see the size of his cock? I'm actually jealous!" She said to me looking and sounding rather astounded but turned on for me none the less... And here I was thinking she wanted a solemn moment with me, maybe wanting to say something sweet and touching as we were about to part ways...

"I... I can't believe this is happening" I replied feeling my statement was true because in a lot of ways, I couldn't... This whole thing, it just didn't seem real...

What did he say to you out there? I mean... If he's asked you to stay with him, are you okay with 'that' happening...with him?" Veronica asked as I looked at her, thinking it an odd thing to say. But now that it was happening, I did want her to know what Lord Sterling had in mind for me so I didn't hesitate in telling her everything he had said while we were standing up to our waistlines in the warm Caribbean sea...

"He, um... He said he wants... Or, he told me that I'm going to be his submissive when we are together" I began as Veronica looked to me with her eyes growing a little wider and her smile doing the same...

"He also said he wants me to not be so girly... He said he wants to be with a gay-man who is out and proud, but not a man pretending to be a woman" I went on, telling her more of Lord Sterling's wants while feeling a little bashful again, afraid to admit that I also wanted what he was offering...

"Oh Wow! Did you tell him about your hormone therapy? And how it's not safe to stop right away? You know, going cold turkey?" She asked but Lord Sterling had already thought of this, once more telling me what I needed to do...

"Yes, he knew I was taking them," I said back... "I guess Brother Reg must have told him, but he said I should stay on them, and he also said he likes his boys with some mascara on their eyelashes, he said it lets people really know that we're together and that he's the man in the relationship"

"Oh gosh baby! This all sounds so exciting, I really am happy for you... But hey? I don't think we should keep you new Master waiting... Did he say if he's going to spank that cute little tushy of yours if you've been bad?" Veronica joked after first saying she was excited for me and then asking if he, or my 'Master' was going to spank me, as she put it...

"He, he said I should stay in my chastity cage while he um, while he 'trains' me, and he also said he uses other corrective measures... Whatever that means, but trust me, I'm not going to step out of line... He's nice and I like him, but I also have to say Veronica I'm scared to death thinking of him punishing me somehow" I answered as Veronica gave me a sexy, smouldering kind of look, flicking her eyes this time as I told her about Lord Sterling's plans for me...

"Hmmm! That sound interesting... I'm just sad I won't be there... But don't worry so much Dana, if you do what you're told, you won't end up going over your man's knee... But hey, we should get back out there huh? That is, unless you want him to spank that cute little ass of yours!" She replied, joking again... I hoped...

"I'm sorry we took so long Lord Sterling" Veronica began as she led me back out side with her arm in mine... "Dana and I needed a little girly chat, as I'm sure can imagine" She added as we emerged from the small hut with my suitcase in hand...

"No worries my darling, I'm sure you were only giving him some encouragement... Now come along Dana-boy, lets have you up to the house and get you settled, and Veronica dear? Do come up for a your evening meal with Brother Reg where we'll also celebrate your arrival" Lord Sterling replied, calling to me first and waving me over to him with an assured arm coming around my shoulder, I felt like he was taking me away from her and that I was no longer Veronica's husband...

Which, if I'm honest, it wasn't all that new of a feeling... Feeling like I'd lost her already, what with how Brother Reg had completely usurped me by this point... Making Veronica his while I sat back and let it happen, or I should say I sat back and encouraged the pair of them, giving my blessing and agreeing to step aside...

"Oh and here! You might need these! She as we both turned leave but stopping us she handed Lord Sterling the two small keys belonging to the lock on my cage, and leaving me a little wide eyed as she did so... Once again I was embarrassed with my being in chastity brought to light...

"Oh why thank you my dear, how kind of you... However? Why don't you hang on to Dana-boy's keys for the time being?... As I've told him, I want him kept chaste for now, it will not only keep him focused and with his attention where it should be... But as well, he'll learn that for boy's like him, orgasms can come in many different forms" Lord Sterling said to her, telling Veronica to keep my keys implying that he wasn't planning on letting me out anytime soon.

Yet even more concerning was him saying that for me, or 'boys like me' there were many different ways of reaching orgasm, or cumming if I was permitted...

Hearing him made me blush and feel hot all over once again, his being so open and candid, it wasn't helping me... But then again, at least I wasn't so much in the dark and was gaining a better idea of what I might expect to happen between us, and quite frankly, as he was saying, I'll be cumming in a different way... I wasn't all that overly excited to find out how...

"Oh okay! How about I hang them on this hook right here? That way you can find them if you need to let him out in a hurry... You know? In case I'm not around" Veronica replied as she turned and hung the two keys from a nail sticking out near the doorway leading into their hut and surprising the hell out of me in doing so... It made me wonder if she'd gone crazy or something!

"Are? Are you sure they'll be safe there Vee? Maybe you should put them inside?" I asked nervously to which she laughed, telling me she was only kidding and having a little fun...

"Oh baby, I wouldn't do that to you, of course I'll keep your keys safe... I'll leave them on the mantle above our fire place, just in case you do need out, you can run down here and find them" She answered letting me off the hook in one way, but then hanging me from another while smiling and winking at Lord Sterling as he stood next to me...

"Yes, well that will be decided when the time comes... However for now, say goodbye to your wife Dana-boy, give her a kiss on the cheek, it's time we were going" He answered without looking to me but keeping Veronica's gaze, smiling back at her while telling me it was time we were on our way, it made me feel like we had been doing this for a long time already. It gave me an eerie feeling that went along with how I felt he was changing, letting his dominance show for the first time since we had arrived, and even Veronica picked up on it this time...

"Uh-oh baby! You'd better get going, or it sounds like it" She commented while looking from me to him still smiling but I could tell she felt a little uncomfortable as Lord Sterling he took my hand in his and turned, beginning to walk us both away and making me feel now like I really didn't have a choice... I was going with him and that's all there was to it...

But then stepping to me and taking me free hand, Veronica stopped us but for another moment, kissing me on the cheek this time as she gave me hand a squeeze, telling me she loved me and to go and have a good time...

"I'll always be here for you Dana... You know where I am... I know this is what you want, so enjoy it, embrace it, and remember... As well as being here for you? I'll always love you too... Don't ever forget okay?" She said then as she kissed my cheek, and to be honest, for a second I nearly reneged... I almost backed down and stayed with her, but I knew that couldn't happen... Not now at least...

***

Alone with Lord Sterling he led me back across the sandy strand and into the house where once again I looked around in awe of the place. It was all so open, airy, and stone white with marble flooring just about everywhere...

"You can leave you case by the door Dana-boy, other than your toiletries and hormone tablets you won't be needing much else, remember... I have clothing for you" He explained as we entered...

"But first, come, let's sit, I'd like for us to talk a little more" He added as he had me leave my little suitcase behind and following we entered a big room through a set of double doors that was his main living room, complete with couches, chairs and tables, with a fire place and a big TV mounted on the wall...

Nervous and naked I sat with him on one of the long sofas as he leaned back looking comfortable, but with his short robe parting and exposing his white haired chest, and his big, flaccid cock, I supposed you could say we were both naked as we sat with him posing a question that I wasn't completely prepared for...

"So tell me Dana-boy, just how much experience do you have with men?" He asked as I looked to him not really sure what to say, because other than me fluffing and sometimes sucking Brother Reg's cock to completion, I hadn't had any other experiences with men, or gay-sex as I'm sure he was implying.

Hell, up until less than an hour ago, that was the first time I'd ever kissed a man, and sucking cock was the only other gay thing I had ever really tried...

"B-Brother Reg is the only guy I've even b-been with...and I've only ever um, gone down on him" I managed to eek out feeling nervous again and very on the spot. This all seemed so real now and I was starting to have one of those "OMG! It's happening" moments..

"Yes, I had a feeling, and I have a confession to make my boy... Because you see, I've had a word with Brother Reg, and I know of your exploits with him, and your gorgeous wife... Who by the way I must say you are a very brave boy... Letting your friend step in as he has, fucking your wife properly, like she needs... You know? To feel satisfied with a real man's cock" He went on telling me he had spoken in detail with Brother Reg about how we've been living, and yes, what I've been up to as far as any gay experiences.

But also? Saying that about me giving up Veronica? Or letting her find what she needs with a real man's cock... Meaning someone bigger and more capable than me? Hearing him say this, it did scare me some thinking again that no matter how many times Veronica has reassured me that she loves me and she will not leave me, somewhere in my mind I knew, or believed that this was all going to implode on me and I would lose her forever. It just felt so inevitable and with no other possible outcome...

Being quiet and reserved, or submissive if you will, I didn't know what to say because so far? It seemed like Lord Sterling knew a lot more about me than I did about him, which was making me feel antsy and like I really had nowhere to hide... I had nothing on him but he certainly seemed to have everything on me...

"I must say, you are a very pretty boy... Come closer, I think it's about time we began your education, let's you and I become a little more acquainted shall we?... You kissed me out in the water, but tell me? Have you ever kissed a man like you kiss your wife?" He asked as he putting an arm around me and with no really choice I was pulled closer to his side.

Feeling him growing stronger and being more forceful, I felt my heart flutter and stomach sink full of frightened nerves...

"Mmm! Mmmph!" I sighed into his mouth as he held my chin in his powerful grasp, his fingers felt so big and long, like a huge spider's legs stretching out across my face as he held me firm, kissing me hard, planting his lips on mine and where without ceremony, he had me moaning out...

Lord Stirling... He wasn't only kissing me, but rather he also had his tongue stuck half way down my throat!

Taken and quite shaken, and yet still not sure what I should do, but in a flash and as I felt myself melting into his arms, I chose to give in, where in my first act of surrendering... I kissed Lord Sterling back...

Feeling like I never had but somehow knowing I had always wanted, I gave in and let him take me over, no longer forcing me, I moaned repeatedly while letting him kiss me, invade and explore my mouth with his tongue...

"Mmm, yes Dana-boy, you're learning fast, I like the way you kiss, here lets try again" He said as we parted momentarily, pulling back enough for our eyes meet, I still felt shy and almost like I was doing something wrong, or something I shouldn't be.

Kissing another man, I liked it but it was giving me chills that were filled with a taboo and excitement I hadn't felt since Veronica and I started fooling around with little-Reg the dildo I'd bought for us online.

Coming at me again I let him in once more, yet reciprocating and kissing him back this time, and soon it was me who had my tongue in his mouth where excitedly and quite dominantly Lord Sterling used a favoured trick of mine that I use with Veronica where she feeds me her pointed tongue and I suck on it, like a cock, and well... With him doing that with my tongue? It was so sexy and hot, it was about all I could do from calling out and begging him to fuck me right then and there!

But of course, I didn't.... But I did moan back and let him have me, let him suck my pointed tongue up and down as I held still, it was so fucking erotic, it felt amazing and especially so since I was feeling it from the other side...

"Oh yes, you'll do fine my young chap... I say though Dana-boy? Just exactly how old are you? I'm sure you're of legal age, but I have to think... You do look quite young and beautiful" Lord Sterling asked as we parted once more and hearing him, I was puzzled thinking he would have known how old I was, but playing along, I answered, letting him know I was 30yrs old...

But as well, saying I was 'beautiful' that did make me blush, even if we had just been making out with such intimate and fevered passion...

I may still look young, or maybe 'softer' is a better word... What with the hormones and estrogen cream doing a fairly good job at keeping my skin looking and feeling younger and more vibrant... However I was certainly of a legal age if that was his worry...

"I'm 30 my Lord" I answered and feeling odd, calling him 'my Lord' for the first time, it felt like we were in an old period piece movie, or acting out a Shakespearean play, which of course if this was one from the Bard, I'm sure it would have been Taming of the Shrew... Where in our case it was Lord Sterling doing the taming of me... His tiny little Shrew...

"Yes, I know how old you are... I'm only teasing you because you do look divine for your age my boy, such pretty features... All male but with such soft edges, and that mouth?" Lord Sterling replied, letting me know he was only teasing and really, I was hugely flattered with his compliments and left blushing even further it if were possible...

"You are a great kisser but I think it's time we put those supple lips of yours to better use... What do you say? Let's see if Brother Reg was telling the truth when he told me that you are not only his fluffer, getting him hard and ready to fuck your wife... But he also told me you are a rather talented and proficient cock sucker, able to take him deep"

Listening to Lord Sterling as he went on, saying more of what Brother Reg had been telling him about me, I watched as he laid himself out further on the couch beside me, stretching with his robe completely parted, he was like 99% naked as he smiled at me, pointing to his own semi-hard cock laying across his muscular, beach-walked thigh.