Dana-boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quivering to the point where it was near uncontrollable, I knew this was a moment that I should probably be paying attention to and remember the significance. Marking the occasion because it was a rather important moment, both for me, and for him...

"I... I'd like that my...my Lord" I said back in a stuttered, hesitant whisper while staying at his side... I was too afraid to make the next move and amazed I was able to say that much at all.

But then and like any good dominant, Lord Sterling saw my hesitance, and with a gentle hand coming to rest at the back of my head, he usher me in, speaking softly, but saying something that again I though it rather eerie and leaving me feeling small...

"I know you would like to Dana-boy and you will... Now don't be shy... My cock is yours, as you are mine" He said to me as I felt myself shiver again, being lowered, bending at the waist as I sat beside him, his insistent hand cupped to the back of my head, pulling me down, drawing me closer...

"Down boy... You will serve me on your knees" He directed... "That's it, take me in your hand, feel me Dana-boy, now lick, all of me... Get me wet with your juices, get me ready, get me hard and show me... Make love to my cock Dana... There's a good boy" He added with a calm, assertive directness that had me moving, lowering myself further and coming off the couch completely, I knelt as his feet...

"You're... You're so big my Lord, and...and may...may I? Can I please you with, with my mouth?" I asked sounding as submissive as I could with my voice in crackles and remarking how big he is as I looked up with our eyes meeting. Pleading as I held and lightly stroked his stiffening cock to further hardness. Feeling him grow in my hand, but also feeling this wave coming over me... Making me ask, telling me to submit...

"Yes Dana-boy, you can and you will continue... You will serve me well as you learn... You are mine now... You can forget all about that pretty, pretty wife of yours... Cock is your destiny and I am all the man you'll ever need" He said back to me and thinking he was being a little overly dramatic, or I hoped he was, hearing what he was saying, telling me I can forget about Veronica and that cock was my new destiny.

It was scary yes, but his words, they did sounding inviting in a way and I did want to surrender to him... I did want to be his, and indeed I did feel destined to be here... Doing this, trying out the gay lifestyle, if I could be convinced that this is what I was dong anymore...

Experimenting... If I wasn't fooling myself any longer...

"Uhh" I moaned softly as I did it then, holding his stiffening tube of man-flesh, his huge cock that had to be 9-inches if not bigger... I pressed myself forward, letting my lips come to rest on the under side of him to not only taste, but to smell him as well with my nostrils and brain being suddenly overrun with his essence... His 'being' I guess you could say.

I felt all encompassed by him... Everything I could taste, smell and sense was of Lord Sterling, it was all him...

"Yes boy... Lick... Lick my big cock, taste me, make love to me like I know you want Dana-boy... Be mine and accept your fate" He added as he looked down at me with his hand coming to the back of my head once more, taking control and directing my movements...

"Oh yes, lower... Lick boy, lick my ball sack... Mmm, yes that feels good and I can also feel your want Dana, it's strong and so is your desire... You have the passion of a truly gay man now show me boy... Lick me, tend to your Lord and Master"

Hearing him and moaning out this time as I let myself go further, or completely is more like it by this point. Because Lord Sterling was right. The passion in me was rising, I wanted his cock and I wanted to be his...

"Unnng" I gurgled this time my voice sounding as wet as my mouth felt, I was literally salivating, my mouth filling with spit, getting ready to eat him, suck his cock and fulfill my deepest need, my destiny and my fate as Lord Sterling continued to point out, instill the vision within me.

Sliding his long fore-skin back to expose his big, purple coloured glans, the big domed head of his cock, I marvelled again thinking of the uncircumcised men I had seen in videos and thinking it odd at the time, but now? Faced with my Lord's big, soft skinned but impossibly hard member in my hand? I loved the look and feel of him, it was so raw, real and animalistic with him being in tact as he was, having his foreskin, this cloak of man-flesh covering the end of his big dick. The sight of him alone was making me crave and desire his huge cock all that much more...

"Oh yes Dana-boy, open up that's good... Take me into your mouth and we'll begin" He said to me as I did just that... Opening and parting my wet lips I closed them over the now exposed dome of his cock-head like I was eating soft ice cream and tasting him I could feel his strength and manhood flooding into me...

Oh God I'd never wanted to such a cock so bad...

"Mm... Mmmph Oh... Unng" I moaned and gurgled, opening my mouth further and taking as much of him in as I could on my first dive... I sank myself down as his two hands came to the said of my head with our eyes locked on each others, and where in an instant I knew what he wanted, I knew what he meant...

My 'cock training'... It was about to begin...

"Unng-Unnng.... Uh-Mmmmggg" I gasped out then the long murmuring sounds escaping my throat as Lord Sterling, putting himself and me to task, he had me held firmly in his large hands with his fingers spread out, my head felt like a melon that he'd split open and fuck himself into...

"Yes! Take me you fucking cock-slave... Suck me boy... Oh fuck yes, take me deeeep" He growled out as he picked up his pace, face-fucking me hard and forcing me down, making me take more of him deeper until hitting my limit, or of what I was able to take of him until I was left gagging and bucking back... My body reacting and trying to reject him but I couldn't... He wouldn't let me...

"Unnnggg... Uhhhh" I gurgled repeatedly... We were into this now, there was no debating the fact... This was happening...

I was here doing it, giving myself to Lord Stirling, sucking his huge cock as he was making me, it was near violet how he changed... Deep-throating him as he had me most of the way down, but still I wasn't all the way there, not just yet...

"Ohhh yes Dana-boy... You're almost there... Be my good boy, let me in, I want that throat like I want all of you... You belong to me now so give it to me... Let me... In"... He called out again as he held me firm, keeping me down longer with each powerful stroke as I gagged, letting me ride it out with huge amounts of my spittle and spit being forced and pumped out of my throat, but then gurgling again and moaning out myself, I felt it...

He had forced me all the way to the point where my nose was nestled, pressed hard into his soft, yet still coarse and rough feeling pubic hairs... I had taken him all...

"Ohhh yeeees!... Good boy... Jolly good show Dana-boy... That's it... Do it again, you're there now, take all of me son, take my cock into you" He said loudly with his voice with my gurgling sounds bouncing and echoing through out the marble-floored room, and I swear it wasn't just the most intense blow-job I'd ever given... It was also the noisiest!

"Unnnggg! Nuuuggg...Uhhhh! Uh... Oh my.... My Lord.... Oh... Oh please... It's so big, please go slow" I begged coming up and off of him and gasping for breath, hoping he would slow down, he was fucking my throat so fast and rough and clutching my head like a basketball.

Turning it up with every passing second as I struggled, getting used to his size while trying to accommodating his girth, I thought I was going to puke my guts out but miraculously I didn't... I held myself together, still gagging like fuck and coughing up gallons of thick foamy spittle that was left dribbling and running down my chin and smooth bare chest, but I took Lord Sterling's cock well and deep.

I felt like I was his toy, just a vessel for his cock... No matter where he wanted to fuck the huge thing into me...

"You're learning already my boy and soon you'll have the hang of it... Come on, let's keep going... You have me close, and you know, I do get quite excited... Having new boy take me so deep.... Oh fuck yes... This.... Unnngg... This is my favourite part"

Grunting as he forced himself into me, Lord Sterling let me know how much he was enjoying himself, training a 'new-boy' like me in the ways of sucking his huge cock, and yet feeling proud in a way, but I did wonder...

I wondered and thought... How many had come before me? How many of his boys had been where I was just then? On their knees with this aging English aristocrat's huge cock stuffed down their throats?

Yet, as curious as this was, and as oddly special as his words made me feel, but as the onslaught continued, I wasn't given much time to think, let alone wonder...

"Unnnggg... Uhhh... Mmmnngg" I moaned as once more as he had me taking him all the way down and held me there, telling me he was close and that he got off best fucking his newest charge's for the first time, saying it was much more thrilling and intense... And from where I currently was at the moment? I couldn't have agreed with him any more...

"Oh yes... You do have me close Dana-boy... Here let me stand I want you this way, I'll have better control" He added as he moved, taking his big cock out of my mouth and standing he had me turned while remaining on my knees, saying he had better control this way, with his two hands clapped to the side of my head once again, I looked to him with my jaw slacked and mouth open... I was ready for more...

My eyes wet, choked out tears, my face and chest a messy drizzle of my own spittle and gob, he did it again... Gagging and choking me without relent, Lord Sterling stuffed his entire cock back down my throat...

"Unnnggg... Unnnggg... Uhhh" I sputtered out gagging like it would never end...

Fucking me vigorously a few more times, he pulled out with his cock looking as angry and red as his face... There was such intensity in him now, I could feel his power and dominance as I watched, seeing as he took hold of his thick, slobber-slick cock in his right hand and began to violently jerk himself off, right in my face...

"Uhhh...Yeeeesssss! Oh take me boy... I'm not going to cum in your mouth this first time... No, instead I'm going anoint you, paint and bathe you in my seed" He announced loudly and with an urgency, telling me what he wanted next. Saying he wanted to cum on my face and not in my mouth, and saying so with such intensity, his face twisted into a grimacing knot...

"Keep your arms at your side and look at me, take me... Wear my cum proudly Dana-boy, offer yourself, show me you want to be mine" He gritted out looking angry almost with his body in a hunch with all of his muscles pulled tight, but I knew better, he was cumming, or he was about to...

Continuing to stroke his long shaft, his fist and cock becoming but a blur and looking like they were one object as he tensed up with me drunk on the lust, the sex and my submission, I did as he said as I prepared myself.

Feeling as a shiver ran through me and knowing what he was going to do with my face tilted up, I had my chin held high and my shoulders back. I was ready for him ejaculate all over my face, anoint me as he said... I wanted to be bathed in his cum, letting him claim me further, marking me as his...

"Ohhh fuck yes boy t-take... Uhhh... Take meeee!" He hollered out, his body going rigid and rock hard with his face still tied up in a knot as he stopped his power-wank. Holding his big cock still where then, and like a fire hose, he literally soaked and sprayed me down, and quite honestly, I was amazed...

Painting me white with his strong, odorous, manly essence... I had never seen, smelt or tasted so much cum...

"Uhh! Ohhh!" I gasped not expecting, or better, I had underestimated the worth and issue this older man was able to produce as he came on me.

Shooting several hard volleys at first that landed hard, splattering across my cheek and forehead. His cum felt so hot and the smell was so thick and acrid, the manliest of man-smells, filling my nose and senses.

Followed by several more shorter yet none the less gut-wrenchingly good, strong orgasmic spasm, Lord Sterling emptied his balls and body all over my face, my hair, my eyes nose and mouth... He was everywhere or so it seemed. I was wearing him, covered in a sticky, wet blanket of his cum...

"Oh yes... So, so very good indeed... Mmm... Oh that was wonderful... Now taste me boy, take me in and look at me Dana-boy, enjoy my flavour... You will become very accustomed to me in very short order, this you can believe... Savour me as you know who I am... Take me in as your true Lord and Master"

Listening to Lord Sterling, he sounded like he was giving a sermon where I was his one and only disciple, his lone follower and divine servant... His words were bewitching and again, eerily haunting. Telling me to accept him as my one and only, my Master, my Lord...

And to be honest? Just then? That was exactly how I felt.

Left dripping in his cum, feeling his sacrament stinging and burning in my eyes, it was a true testament to where we were and what we were doing. Playing God and Lord Sterling had me already... I had been converted, drawn helplessly into the cult of 'Him'...

Letting his big cock go after wiping and rubbing out his last directly across my right cheek, using me as his gay wet-wipe I suppose you could say... Lord Sterling wasn't quite finished with me as he held me there, down where I belonged.

Saying nothing now, just his eyes on mine for as long as I could hold his gaze while feeling his big hand clasping my face and jaw once again. His fingers spread out like the arms of an Octopus, he glared at me while pushing his cum load around my face. Smearing me with his thick fingers, he began to push it all towards my lips and mouth...

"Mmmm... You are so good Dana-boy... Much more so than I expected" He said to me sounding reserved if not thankful, but then adding in something else... I could feel his dominance hadn't faded, not one bit...

"In fact you have me so riled I may just piss on you later, out on the sand, I'll mark you further as being mine" He finished saying and shocking me no less, I mean... What a thing to say?

At this point it was just his eyes on mine as I sucked at his thick, weather-worn fingers, with his big chunky gold rings and all, covered in his cum as he fed it to me. I felt like he truly was a God... My Lord and indeed my Master as I took it all in, savouring and tasting his heady, thick offering.

It was so erotic and sexually charged, indeed this felt like a religious experience, but at the same time it was so dirty and perverse, I was completely in his control, at his mercy, and yes... As for him saying he wanted to claim me further by marking me and pissing on me? And at the moment? I honestly felt like I was willing to go that far...

He made me feel ever weak with a hot tremble of both fear and a strange sense of desire running through me... I was scared to death but at the same time, I'd never felt more sexual and more alive...

"I'll... I'll let you have me any...any way you want my Lord" I said to him in a squeak, my voice sounding reluctant and it made me even more afraid, hearing my words sounding fear driven and insincere...

"Yes... Yes I know you will Dana-boy... I will have you any way I want, and I will also test you... I'm going to push your limits" He replied agreeing and already knowing that I would do anything for him now, after taking and suckling his cock the way he liked. I had a feeling he was seeing me as something or someone special and making me want whatever it was he had in mind..

"But first, come along, up we get... The servants will be in soon with our evening meal, so let's get you cleaned up, dressed and ready... We'll have pleasantry of time to continue this later" He said to me as he held out a hand, offering to help me up.

But continuing he said something that had me looking at him with a new fright in my eyes...

"In fact"... He went on..."In fact Dana-boy, I'm thinking of fucking you for the first time in front of your wife and her new Master, Brother Reg... How does that sound? I think that's how you should come out... Admitting and telling your wife that you are gay while I fuck you, taking you away from her and making you mine" Lord Sterling declared making me cringe in a way.

"I... I think I'd l-like that my Lord" I answered with my fear and uncertainty making me lie to him in the fact that I wasn't telling him how much all of this was scaring me.

I could only hope he didn't notice. Preying this time that he couldn't see through me or past the fear registered in my voice as I agreed... Saying I wanted him to fuck me in front of my wife and her new Master, referring to Brother Reg in this way where in Lord Sterling's world it seemed everyone was either the Master or the servant, the submissive slave.

However, I knew deeper down that I did want what he wanted... But it was still just so damned hard with the way he was saying things, where again I felt like I was being led to slaughter... Taken and stabbed to my bloody death with his rock hard, uncircumcised 9-inch cock...

"Yes, I thought you might," Lord Sterling replied... "After all this is all about exploring as people and human beings... Finding out who and what we are... And what better place to have you come out? There, in front of the ones we love most?" He added sounding sincere, or honest is more like it...Marking the importance of having my loved ones there, but I did have to think that in most cases when someone does come out?

I had my doubts that it would happen 'while' the guy was being fucked!

"Now come boy, into a shower... There are clothes laid out for you on my bed, and your bag is there if you'd like to wear a little make up.. I would suggest mascara, yes? Because I do love to see my boy's face streaked with his efforts after I'm finished with him, and for you my newest and most prettiest charge of all? I feel privileged, and especially so because I get to take you in front of your wife" Lord Sterling added as he walked me into his bedroom, a huge room not unlike the others, stark and white, and of course, he had a great big bed...

Entering his equally impressive en-suite, tiled in the same silver laced marble, he left me there once again iterating how much he was going to enjoy taking me from Veronica... Fucking me this first time in front of both her and Brother Reg, stealing me away and making me his...

***

Stepping into the misty spray of his amazing walk-in shower, surrounded on three sides with the same marble tile and a huge rain-shower the size of a dinner plate centre above, I enjoyed the cascade of hot steamy water as I soaped, shampooed and rinsed. I even stuck a finger up my bum to make sure I was clean in just about every crevasse and crack that I could reach or find.

I felt good but in a fearful kind of way... It was hard to describe but one thing I knew for certain was that this damn chastity cage sure was doing it's job. My guts were killing me I wanted to get hard and be touched so badly. Even if it was only me and my hand after being permitted to stroke one out in front of him... By this point? I didn't care anymore.

Staying a little longer under the hot water I closed my eyes I was so turned on... Even the thought of him pissing on me as he said, that sent a huge shiver of shameful excitement through me. It gave me chills thinking again of how dirty but erotic and down right arousing the thought sounded in my head, hearing him say it again... "I think I'll piss on you later, anoint you further and mark you as mine"