Dana Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana helps Marin with a project.
4.8k words
4.28
31.8k
14
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Dana is a character who made a brief appearance in "Summer Days" chapters 3 and 7. This story takes place four years earlier and depicts how Dana's fascination with well endowed men began. I hope you enjoy!

------------

"I'd be a lot harder if you took your shirt off."

The words flashed across the computer screen. Dana abruptly shut her laptop and laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. 'What the hell am I doing?' she thought to herself.

She had been divorced for almost six months now. Her marriage of five years finally collapsed after hanging on by a thread basically the whole time. It was a surprisingly amicable split. She and her ex-husband, Ryan, had grown further and further apart until it became utterly hopeless to continue. With no kids, it was easy to go their separate ways.

At thirty-nine, rejoining the dating scene was not exactly an easy task. Dana had no trouble in the appearance department. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a yoga-shaped perfect physique. She always considered her firm and round ass her best feature and most men would agree whole-heartedly.

She often resorted to online video chat rooms, especially when she was drinking, to connect with other men and feed her sexual appetite. Tonight, being no exception, she chatted with a good looking man for several hours, careful to never reveal her face. She sat on her bed in a bra and panties. He, however, had no issue openly playing with himself as Dana flirted through her keyboard.

As usual, she ended the conversation once it was clear he wanted more from her.

Dana didn't have many single friends. Most of her friends were married with kids and she found it increasingly difficult to populate the bars and clubs scene. Her friend Christina would sometimes act as a wingwoman, but that was rare as she was busy with her husband and his sixteen year old son, Justin.

That left Dana's roommate. Since getting divorced and moving out of the house, she shacked up with a woman named Marin, a thirty-seven year old fashion designer she met on Craigslist. Marin was eccentric, carefree, and usually a bit odd. She always seemed to be onto her next "project" never really staying focused. As of late, she was into swimwear design for men and women. Dana always wondered who Marin's clients were and how she paid her share of the rent.

But despite Marin's quirkiness, she was a great roommate and a kind person. Dana often found herself talking with Marin late into the night over several bottles of wine. The two had actually begun to develop a strong bond, despite their personality differences.

Dana got dressed and wandered into the living room where she found Marin in sweatpants and a t-shirt, kneeling over squares of paper laid out on the floor. Each square was painted a different color. Marin was fidgeting with the squares moving them around in different patterns.

Her jet black hair was seemingly always frizzy and out of control. Tonight was no exception as it hung off her head in all directions. She was a bigger girl, but not overweight by any means. She had such great style that she knew exactly what to wear for her body size. Her breasts were very large but well contained and expertly concealed most of the time.

"Hello, sunshine!" she said. Marin always called Dana strange nicknames, never seeming to stick with one over time.

"What are you doing?" Dana noticed an open bottle of red wine next to Marin. She poured the remaining contents of the bottle into her empty glass since it was her wine anyways.

"I'm building a color collage. See all these squares? I'm going to hang them up on that wall over there. I think it's begging for something, don't you think?"

Dana looked over at the wall. It already had one of Marin's paintings on it. "Sure, I guess," she said shaking her head. Sometimes it was better to not even try and understand Marin's projects.

"So I have a question," Dana said as she sat down on the couch, crossing her legs. "Would you ever show yourself naked online?"

"Oooo, saucy!" Marin exclaimed without looking up from her paint squares. "The internet is a beautiful place, isn't it? So many people brought together by tiny little fiber optic cables running all throughout the planet."

"So is that a yes?"

Marin placed the final paint square into its place and leaned back on her feet. "I have shown the gifts God has bestowed on me on many, many, occasions my lady."

Dana smiled. "And why am I not surprised?"

Marin winked at Dana before rising to her feet and walking over to the kitchen. She opened another bottle of wine and poured herself a glass. "Are you camming back there, my darling sweetheart?" she asked.

"Camming?"

"Yes. You know, flaunting your fantastic fanny for fans across the world?"

Dana cracked up laughing. "Not exactly. No. But I was chatting a bit. Guys like to show me themselves. I don't return the favor though. It's just a fun thing to do."

Dana paused, staring into her wine glass. "I miss sex."

"You're horny, love." Marin took a sip of her wine.

"Excuse me?"

"You said you miss sex. That's a very polite and proper way of saying you're horny. You need to meet a nice man, Dana."

"I'm too old for dating," said Dana. "Where does a thirty-nine year old meet men?"

"Depends on what you want, babe. Are you looking for your next hubby or just a routine cleaning?"

Dana wandered over to the kitchen and sat at the barstool, facing Marin. The apartment was modern and chic. It boasted a large open concept living room attached to an inviting and bright kitchen. She propped her head up with her hands and looked Marin in the eyes. "I don't know what I want anymore," she said hopelessly.

Marin nodded. "Very well. My girl, you're going to come to a job with me. Were going to have a splendid time with a young man."

"A young man? What do you mean? Marin, sometimes I feel like I don't even know what you do."

"When are you done tomorrow?" Marin asked as she fetched a pen and paper.

"I only have one client. I'm done at 11, why?"

Marin was writing something down on a piece of paper. "Perfect. Here. You come here when you're done. We'll split the profits. I think you're going to really enjoy this." Marin slid the paper across the counter.

Dana glanced at an address written on the paper. "Irvine? Marin, what is this? What am I getting into."

"Trust me, it'll be fun. Come see what I do for work tomorrow."

"I have a hard time trusting you," Dana said as she stood up and walked towards her room. She stopped and looked at the wall. "Especially when you hang paintings like this one," she teased.

-----------------

The building was about as non-descript as you could be in an Irvine, CA office park. Dana walked into the entrance with no signs or markers, simply a "110" to indicate the suite number. She breezed by the graphics design company that shared a wing of the building and knocked on the door. A distant 'Come in!' was heard from inside.

The space appeared to be a vacant office building as Dana walked down a long corridor of empty conference rooms. Each one had various fabrics spread out across the tables and chairs. It looked as if a bomb went off and left fabric everywhere. She ultimately found Marin in the largest room in the back, studying a table filled with different prints and designs.

"What on Earth is going on here, Marin?" Dana laughed. "This whole place is a disaster!"

"Oh darling, it's all part of my creative process," Marin said as she held up what appeared to be a mens bathing suit to the fluorescent light of the conference room. She was wearing a multi-colored scarf over a loose fitting blouse, designer jeans and red heels. Her thick-framed purple glasses rested on her ears below her frizzy hair held up in a bun.

"Wait, so you're doing mens clothing now?" Dana asked as she picked up one of the designs and inspected it.

"Anything goes when you're a pantologist, hun-hun."

"A pantologist?"

"Jack of all trades, sweetie. Today I trade in mens swimwear," she said smiling. She looked up at Dana. "It's whatever the client needs."

"These are really good, Marin!" she said as she picked up another pair.

"Why thank you, lovely, but we mustn't be overjoyed yet as we have much work to do. We need to narrow these down to two, maybe three suits total. Those will be submitted to the client."

"I see. So you need me here for... what? My opinion?"

Just then there was a knock on the door at the front of the suite. Both women turned towards it. Marin turned back to Dana. "For that. Get the door please, sweetheart."

As Dana approached the door, she could see a tall figure through the privacy glass. It appeared to be a man. As she opened it, she was shocked to see a very handsome man standing before her. He was tall and fair-skinned. He had wavy blonde hair, deep blue eyes. His frame was strong and powerful. He extended his big hand out towards Dana.

"Hi, I'm Liam."

Dana was taken aback by how gorgeous this man in front of her was. She felt a little flush as she extended her little hand into his. He squeezed hard as they greeted each other.

"Dana," she said with a half smile.

"Great... so... can I come in?"

"Oh! Oh, yes of course. I'm sorry." Dana stepped back and waved Liam inside. He smiled as he entered the office, moving aside as Dana closed the door.

"This way? Or...?" Liam hesitated, awaiting instructions. But Dana realized she didn't really have any.

"Ya know what, I'm not sure," she laughed awkwardly. "Let me bring you back to Marin and we can see."

Liam followed Dana through the office passing the various conference rooms filled with different fabrics and patterns. She was wearing yoga pants and felt a little uncomfortable with Liam behind her. Almost as if she could feel him checking her out. She casually placed her hands behind her and held them together in somewhat of an awkward way of covering up.

"Hello stud!" Marin's voice could be heard as she walked towards Liam with open arms. The two embraced. It appeared this was not the first time Marin and Liam met.

"Are you excited?!" she asked Liam, pressing her hands together under her chin.

"I am! This will be great," Liam said. Dana sensed a bit of hesitancy in his voice. By now, she realized he would be the model for Marin's swimwear. She still didn't know what she'd be doing though.

"Darling, you will do excellent. Look at you," Marin said as she placed her hands on Liam's shoulders and looked him up and down. "Such a fine specimen."

"Thanks Marin."

"Ok, Liam sweetheart, you'll be heading back to the third room on the right. I have some options for you. Please start with whichever one you'd like. Then the lovely Dana will bring you out back here so we can have a looksee. Good good?"

"Sounds great," Liam said as he looked at Dana. Dana paused for a moment before jumping into action. "Ok, umm great. Ok, let's head back there then." She looked at Marin as she walked away. Marin stood with her hands still folded together. She smiled and winked.

Dana closed the door behind them as they entered the conference room. "So just any one of these?" Liam asked as he picked up a floral print bathing suit.

"That's right. Whichever one you like."

"Ok, let's do this one. Umm..." Liam paused as he looked at Dana.

"Oh! My gosh, I'm sorry. I'll step out. Just let me know if you need anything."

Flustered, Dana left the room and headed back towards Marin. She was growing agitated from not really knowing what she was supposed to do.

"What are you doing?" Marin asked in a half whisper. "Go back in there please!"

"He's changing!" Dana said in more of a whisper. "You want me to be in there when he changes!?"

"These are custom swimsuits, Dana. The wearer needs to have a pleasant experience putting them on. We need to make sure of that. I'll need you to watch him get the suit on so we can identify areas of improvement."

"Ok?" Dana looked back towards the conference room, but didn't move.

"Shoo, shoo!" Marin said as she indicated for Dana to get back to the room quickly.

She knocked on the door. A muffled "come in" could be heard. She opened it slowly to find Liam standing, shirtless by a chair in the corner. "Yes?" he asked.

Dana glanced briefly at his toned and muscular body. She had to remind herself she is looking at a swimsuit model. It had been a long time since she was in close quarters with such an attractive man. She hoped she wouldn't say or do anything stupid.

"Umm, so Marin wants me to make sure you don't have any issues putting the suit on?"

"Makes sense," Liam said, unphased by the proposal. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He pulled them down and kicked them aside. He now stood in front of Dana in nothing but tight, black boxer briefs.

Dana watched in silence. She was dreadfully uncomfortable watching this man get changed, but knew she had a job to do. Liam swiftly pulled his underwear down and kicked them aside as well. That's when Dana let out an unexpected audible gasp at the sight standing before her.

Dana had been with her fair share of men before. She liked to think that she had a fairly wide variety of different penis sizes in her repertoire after all these years. But there was nothing that even came close to the penis that had just been revealed to her in the tiny little conference room.

As Liam fiddled with the drawstring on the bathing suit, Dana stared at his long, thick, flaccid cock as it hung aggressively far down between his legs. Halfway to his knees. Two twin balls protruded from his body dangling loosely in his outstretched scrotum.

"This thing's tight huh?" Liam asked as he looked up at Dana. She quickly looked away.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"This drawstring. See? I can't get the damn thing untied."

"Oh... umm... yes I see. Here, let me try."

Dana reached out her hand as Liam gave her the suit. He was left standing there, hands by his side with his enormous cock hanging in plain sight. Dana used her manicured fingernails to help untie the string in a matter of a few seconds before handing it back to him.

"You've got the magic touch I guess," he said, smiling.

Liam bent over, stepping both feet into the swimsuit, and pulling it up. When he arrived at his crotch area, he lifted his large cock and balls up with one hand and pulled the waistband out with the other. He let the waistband down and dropped his hands to his side. His huge penis was plainly visible under the fabric as it was not exactly a loose fit.

"Well, this isn't going to work is it," he said, making light of the situation.

Dana cracked up laughing, covering her mouth in the process. "It certainly isn't, is it?"

Liam carelessly tried to maneuver his penis around under the bathing suit for a better fit, but it was simply too big. His balls too were so cramped it looked like he was in pain.

"Here, why don't we go show Marin and she make the proper adjustments. Follow me."

Dana led Liam to the back conference room where Marin was kneeling on the ground organizing various different bathing suits. "Well hello! Oh my, look at you!" she said as she hopped to her feet and walked over to Liam. She did not take her eyes off his crotch.

"This isn't going to work is it now?" she giggled as she fidgeted with the bathing suit on Liam. "My goodness, the damn thing needs to breathe, doesn't it?" she asked, looking up at Liam.

"It's a little tight, yeah."

"You're a big boy, Mr. Liam. Don't worry, we'll fix it. That's the point of today anyways, wasn't it?"

Dana looked confused. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What was the point of today again?"

Marin sighed. "Dana, my love. My client makes custom high-end bathing suits for men of... a larger ilk. My job is to provide them swimwear that goes on easy and doesn't cause pain or embarrassment for the man wearing it."

"It's a bigger problem than you think," said Liam.

"Exactly. Which is why.. Dun-dun-dun! Marin is here to saaaave the day. Ok, ok, we need to make some alterations. Dana, sweetheart, please pull the waistband out for me."

"Like... out meaning off of his body?"

Marin sighed. "Liam, my friend. Do you mind if the beautiful miss Dana here sees your willy?"

"Ship has sailed," Liam laughed. "It's all good."

"Thank you honey." Marin turned to Dana. "Yes, off his body, please."

Dana obediently pulled the bathing suit off, revealing Liam's penis stuffed into the close confines. It was so big, it looked ridiculous coiled up inside the small area.

Marin knelt down and went to work, busily making pencil marks around the crotch area of the bathing suit. "You see, men like our Liam here need a lot of extra room around this area. Their snakes need room to move about." She stopped and looked up at Liam. "Or should I say anaconda?"

Dana laughed as she looked down at Liam's cock again. She noticed it looked a little bigger. She watched closely and confirmed that the skin around his shaft was indeed expanding. It was getting bigger and thicker before her very eyes. She quickly looked away, feeling bad for staring.

Next, Marin took her camera and snapped about twenty pictures of Liam, mostly focused on his crotch area.

"Okie dokie, artichokie," said Marin as she rose to her feet. "We're good."

Dana released the waistband, but it wouldn't go all the way back down. The problem was that Liam had become so hard, that his cock was acting like a tent pole, preventing the waistband from clinging to his body.

"Whoopsies," said Marin.

Liam burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, guys."

Dana didn't know how to react. The size of Liam's erection, sticking out under the shorts, was remarkable. It was both impressive and comical as he stood there with a raging boner in a swimsuit that was far too small for him.

"My poor, poor, baby," Marin said in a fake baby voice. "Dana can you please take these off him and put this sorry soul out of his misery," she winked at Liam.

"Right here?"

Marin rolled her eyes. Most would assume she was getting upset, but Dana knew she rarely, if ever, got mad. "Yes, the poor man is in pain. And we have two more suits to try."

Dana turned back to Liam and reached out, taking hold of the waistband. She slowly lowered them, finding it a bit difficult to get past his rock hard erection. She decided to pull from the front of the waistband instead, creating plenty of room for his cock to spring free. As it bounced out, the head grazed Dana's dainty knuckles.

"That's it!" Marin said as she clapped twice. "Feel better?"

"Much better," said Liam, looking down at his cock.

"Very well. Dana, honey, you see the problem now, right? Men like Liam. They simply can't wear regular swimsuits. Especially not like this," she said pointing at his cock.

Liam grabbed the base of his cock as he awaited further instructions. Dana found herself staring at it and quickly turned away. She was growing more and more aroused by Liam, and desperately wanted to remain professional.

"I need you to try the red and yellow one next. But... Liam. My dear, dear Liam. This (points to his penis) This isn't going to work, now is it?"

"Sorry about that, guys," Liam said as he pulled his cock down, gauging its harness. Dana openly gawked at its immense size while it bounced back to its upright position.

"I can take care of it I guess," Liam suggested looking at Marin for her approval.

"I think that's a splendid idea."

To Dana's horror, Liam began openly stroking his cock in front of the two women. She looked at Marin, thinking perhaps she was kidding, but Marin had already shifted her attention back to her fabric. Liam looked up at the ceiling as he tugged on his massive cock, running his hand up and down its substantial length.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12