Dana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, no, no, hun. Not here. Go, go. Out. I don't want you ruining any of this."

Marin gently guided both Dana and Liam back towards the conference room, Liam in front clutching his cock. Dana followed behind, turning back towards Marin with a 'what the hell' face. Marin grinned as she ushered them into the room and went back to her pile of clothing.

"Ok, umm. So do you need to finish?" Dana wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now. She laughed awkwardly at the weirdness of the situation. "I'm sorry, this is just so odd."

"Don't be sorry," said Liam as he stroked his cock with one hand while the other hung by his side. "I kind of need this gig, so I don't want this to screw it up."

Dana stared at his hand as he masturbated. She finally looked up. "Oh, sure. I understand... Umm... should I leave for this part?"

"It's ok. I'll be done quickly. Then we can get back to work." Liam focused all his attention on jerking off. Dana stood in the corner of the room, furthest from Liam, trying her best to not look at him. But she was entranced by his attractiveness and masculinity. She peeked at the tall, muscular man as he pumped away at his thick cock.

He used two hands now, racing up and down his shaft. She nearly drooled while staring at his red, bloated cock head, appearing ready to spew at any moment.

The squishy sounds of masturbation filled the room. Liam's breathing increased as he neared orgasm. As hard as she tried, Dana could not peel her eyes away. Never in her life had she witnessed anything like this. She felt a powerful warmth spread across her body, emanating from between her legs. She quivered with excitement.

Suddenly, Liam stomped his feet and grunted, unleashing a deep and powerful moan. He gripped his cock tightly, like a baseball bat with one hand while cupping his other hand near his cock head. He made no sound, but opened his mouth as he watched a thick rope of cum splash against his hand with force.

Dana looked away, covering her mouth. She stared at the door as she heard the sounds of thick blasts dropping to the floor.

"Fuck," Liam forced out as he feverishly stroked his cock. He was coming so much his hand easily overflowed, forming a puddle below. He gave up on catching it and decided to angle his dick towards the floor as another three blasts soaked the carpet below.

Dana finally looked. "Oh, umm.." she reached her hand, indicating Liam cumming onto the carpet may not be a good idea. But there was really nothing she could do as Liam continued to orgasm.

"Arghhhhhhh..." he sighed while launching three hefty loads onto the carpet below.

"Holy shit," said Dana as Liam turned to her, laughing.

Dana laughed too, raising her hand to her mouth. "Well then!"

"Yeah that was kinda a lot. Sorry about that," he said as he looked around careful not to spill the puddle of cum in his hand.

"That was unexpected!" Dana said, openly laughing at the insane amount of cum.

"I'll clean this up," said Liam as he looked around for something to use. Dana frantically spun around, noticing a wastebasket at the corner of the room.

"This probably would have been helpful, huh?" she said as she handed Liam the barrel, being careful not to get too close.

He dumped the cum from his hand into the basket. "Yikes," he laughed as he looked around at the mess. "That was a big one."

"Let me get you a towel or something," Dana said as she abruptly rushed out of the room. She headed towards the back of the office where Marin was meticulously stitching together some fabric.

"Do you have a towel?"

"Sounds like our man took care of his problem, hmm?" Marin laughed. "Here, sweetie." She tossed a roll of paper towels to Dana.

"Can I just say this is probably the weirdest thing you've ever had me do?" she giggled.

Marin smiled and shrugged. "I warned you, my dear."

Dana knocked twice on the door before opening. Liam was standing in the same spot. Cum dripped from his hanging cock in a long strand towards the floor. He didn't seem to notice as he was trying to clear off his hand.

"Here you are," she said, reaching out with the paper towels.

"Ahh, thanks." Liam wiped off his hands, cock and balls before crouching down to clean the rest. Dana pretended to be getting the next bathing suit ready as not to stare. She did, however, glance a couple times to see Liam bent over, his huge cock and balls hanging down as he cleaned up. It was a sight to see.

"Ok, back to work, right?" Liam said. "This one next?"

"Sure," said Dana.

Liam stepped into the next suit. This one was red and yellow. Flashy, but simple. It appeared to fit him better as well. He inspected the bathing suit, stretching the fabric a bit as he got situated.

"How was the experience putting this on?" Dana asked, ready to take notes.

"Not bad. Better than the other one."

"And the fit?"

"Definitely not as tight, wouldn't you say?" he asked, looking up at Dana.

"It looks more comfortable, that's for sure." Dana looked at the crotch area. It was still very easy to see his ample cock, running down the front. "You still kind of... umm... stick out, huh?"

"It's really hard to hide this thing," Liam said as he tried to position his penis in the front. It was not much better. "See what I mean?"

"I do. Well, let's head out and see what Marin thinks."

Dana opened the door for Liam. As he snuck past, Dana looked directly at his enormous bulge. He caught her this time as they made eye contact. He close-mouth smiled at her, nodding his head as he passed.

Dana, mortified, scolded herself for getting caught. She told herself to remain professional and not look at him again. She followed Liam back to Marin.

"Now, look! We are making progress, ladies and gentlemen!" Marin rushed to Liam and immediately began fiddling with the bathing suit. She pulled at the fabric around his crotch in an effort to better hide his endowment.

"I'm afraid there's no completely hiding your pork and beans, Mr. Liam," she said as she actually tried her best to no avail. "This will do, though. Ok, picture time everyone."

Marin snapped a bunch of photos of Liam, some full body shots, some from the waist down, and some directly at his crotch. After she took about twenty photos, she stepped back admiring the bathing suit on Liam. "This one's a keeper!"

Dana helped Liam with the third and final suit. Marin took more photos. When she was done, she paid Liam and dismissed him. Dana walked him to the door.

"Thanks for everything," he said with a warm smile.

"Oh no problem," Dana said as she opened the door for Liam.

"Hey listen, I hope you weren't offended by earlier. That happens sometimes and Marin is always cool with it. But I probably shouldn't have done that having just met you."

Dana dismissed him, waving her hand. "Oh, it's fine. Really."

"Thanks," Liam paused. "This was fun."

"Sure was! Ok... well... see ya!"

Dana closed the door and leaned against it. She felt as excited as a teenager having her first crush. She smiled to herself before heading back to Marin. Today was a good day.

12