Dana Ch. 03 - Meeting Caitlin

Story Info
Dana meets Caitlin and enjoys "The Tentacle's" electro-play.
13.7k words
4.66
8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

Dana became very involved in Scouts and her husband, Ron, seemed relieved. She knew that he was cheating on her, but didn't care anymore. They'd grown apart and were more like business partners than husband and wife now. Dana began the careful process of separating her monies from Ron's, even letting him know that she was doing it. Of course, she said she was doing it to protect them. He was starting his own business, after all. It helped that his lawyer also suggested that they follow this course.

They sat down and made a list of assets they brought into the marriage (most of which was Dana's inheritance from her grandparents trust), how much they had accumulated since the marriage and during Ron's brief but fruitful career in pro sports and also examined their prenuptial agreements, with Dana subtly making sure that Ron reread the prenup and was informed of its meaning. It was mostly Ron's assets going into the business venture.

With this out of the way, their assets were divided, with the house and most of the liquid assets going into Dana's name. A trust was drawn up in each of their names, naming their son as the main beneficiary and the bank as trustee. Ron's business was set up as a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) so that he couldn't be sued for more than what he'd invested. Everything was put in place with full agreement by Ron, even when it was pointed out that he'd receive little or nothing from Dana, should they no longer remain together due to death or divorce. All of it was put on video tape as well. Dana left little or nothing to chance.

Now that she had Ron where she wanted him, financially, she let him go off to his "business" meetings, doing whatever it was that he did and not caring whether he was bilking clients out of their money or fucking his business partner's wives. She wouldn't be hurt and neither would her son, Dominick.

Dana reflected about all this as she drove away from the airport where she'd just dropped her husband off for his trip to Europe. She smiled inwardly when he'd told her there was no need to park the car and go in with him. Usually, she pouted and they would get into a huge fight. This time she only put up a token fight over it, relenting quickly and telling him that she didn't want him to start out his biggest business venture in a bad mood. But she also circled around and saw him hugging a cute little redhead while waiting in the ticket line, then saw Tariqua come up and join them.

Let him have his business trip and his little fuck-fest! Dana shivered as she thought of the e-mail she'd received from Blake asking if she could send Nick over to her parents for the weekend so that he could deliver her a new "surprise."

No, Blake wasn't wealthy. He didn't own a large house in a posh neighborhood or have a high position with a Fortune 500 company. He wasn't super-intelligent, nor did he have high aspirations, but he was honest, loyal, kind, giving and kinky as they came. Dana could feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of what he might have cooked up for them. Reaching down, she pulled up her skirt and ran her fingers up her inner thighs until she felt the humid wantonness of her lubricating pussy as she reviewed the events of the last two weeks.

The last time that she and Blake had been together, he'd taken her to new heights of both humiliation and pain. Then, that night, he had made the sweetest, most sensual love to her that she'd ever experienced. For the first time since before the accident, Dana had orgasmed through "normal" sex and felt him orgasm inside her as well. They had slept nestled against one another, with his arm possessively around her, cupping her small breasts. She'd not slept that well in almost a year.

As they lay, cuddling together, Dana confessed to Blake that she didn't know what "being in love" meant. She truly didn't understand it, but thought that what they had was as close as it was going to get. She yearned for him when he wasn't around. He invaded her thoughts constantly and there were times when she really had to concentrate when speaking to Ron so that she didn't call him "Blake" in error.

*****

After that night, Dana needed to talk to someone about what was going on in her life and the things she was feeling, so she called Belinda Meyers, her old high school friend back in her home town. Belinda knew everything about the relationship between Dana and Ron. Belinda ("Belle" to her close friends) had never liked Ron much. She thought he was an arrogant phony and had warned Dana about him many times. They confided to one another about virtually everything. Belinda was the only other person that knew about Dana's "peculiarities." So, during their calls in the past, Dana told her everything - even about Blake. "Now that sounds like a good guy for you, Dana!" Belinda had told her then.

With all that she'd done, she felt the need to talk to her best friend again. Dana sighed and dialed, letting the phone ring until Belle answered.

"Dana! How's it going, girl?"

"Fine," she sighed. "I just sent Ron off on his supposed business trip." She told her friend what she'd observed, as well as what they'd recently done with their possessions.

"He's an ass and I'm glad you've finally come to your senses."

"Yeah. I'm thinking of putting the house on the market."

"Oh? Why?"

"BecauseRon picked it out. I've never liked it. While he put the down payment on it, it was my credit that got us the mortgage and I'm the one that's been making the payments out of my accounts."

"You know, if you sell it in this current market, you'll probably take a loss."

"I know. I don't care."

"Where will you live?"

She laughed. "I'm thinking of moving in with Blake."

"You could do worse, I guess."

"I know. I'm just worried."

"About what? He sounds like a dream! Hon, you ain't worried about Ron, are you?"

"No, nothing like that. I'm worried about Blake. I'm afraid he's falling in love with me."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"I-, well, I don't know if I can reciprocate."

"Feeling guilty about cheating on Ron?"

"No, that's not it at all!"

Dana described to her friend that she had really never known what love was. She'd never had to work at a relationship and seemed to go through life on emotional autopilot. There had never been a lack of guys wanting to date her or take her out, but they all seemed to be more interested in her for her looks, her money, her social status, or anything other than who the real Dana might be inside. Until Blake, she explained, no one had really tried to understand who the "real" Dana, the one inside her head, was. Most of them would certainly freak out if they found out that 'other' side of Dana.

"So, this guy satisfies you both physically and emotionally?" asked Belinda, her psychology degree kicking in at full blast.

"Yes-, yes he does!"

"And, how do you feel when you're away from him?"

"I don't know... Lost, I suppose."

"Lost as if you were dependent on him?"

"No, not like that. Just lost as if a piece of me were missing, an important piece."

"So, you yearn for him?"

"I guess. It's sort of like the crush I had on Randy Martin in the fifth grade."

"But you never talked to Randy Martin! You hated him!"

"No, I had a huge crush on him. But he never even knew I existed."

"The hell he didn't, girl. But that's not what we were talking about here. Tell me exactly what you feel when you're away from superman here."

"I said, I feel lost. I feel incomplete. Oh, if he were to leave my life tomorrow, I suppose I'd go on, but I'm definitely happier with him than I ever have been with any other guy. I mean, I always had my choice of who to go out with and I usually went out with the guy that treated me the best, but I never felt... What can I call it? A void when they were gone? No! Anabsence! I feelhis absence when I'm away from him. I've never felt that with a guy before. Never. I mean, I could take them or leave them. I went out with guys because it wasexpected of me, not because I wanted to. It never really seemed to be my own choice, but a group decision. Hell, it was a group decision among the cheerleaders that put Ron and I together, saying we were "perfect" for each other! And, I guess we were, up until the accident."

"Good God, girl! You mean you have never felt true love?"

"I don't know what that is, Belle! As much as I don't like those mushy romance novels, I've read a few and sorta had those same feelings that the writer describes, but never all with one guy. With Blake, I feel like I can give up all control to him because I know he isn't the type that will allow himself to take complete control, meaning compete advantage of me. Did that make sense?"

"I think so. I guess that is as close to 'being in love' as I could describe, though it's different with Chris and I."

"How is it different?"

"I don't know. The only thing I can say is that we seemed to connect on a spiritual level almost immediately. I mean, I knew within 10 minutes of meeting him that I'd marry this guy."

"Yeah, and as I remember, your parent's didn't really approve of him."

"Oh, God, don't I know it. Dad insisted that he wouldn't amount to anything, but here he is, running his own company. He's kind, sensitive, caring, loving, sexy, honest and open. We tell each other things that I findmost couples either can't or won't say to one another because they fear hurting each other. I've known when other women have made advances at Chris and what he's done about them."

"Well, of course he's going to get 'advances' Belle! He's a massage therapist!"

"Yes, and we've discussed these things. He doesn't do anything behind my back and I don't do anything behind his."

"Well, it's nice to have an open relationship like that, as long as you both are in agreement. Ron would never agree to share me with anyone. He's too selfish and self-centered.He can go out and fuck around, but God help me if I do!"

"Well, this Blake guy sounds like he's poly as well... Or, at least, open to the idea of sharing."

"Poly?"

"Polyamory. It's when two people have an open, and honest, relationship and have enough trust and confidence to allow their spouse or significant other to have other lovers without feeling emotionally diminished."

"Oh, you mean swingers?"

"Uh, no. I'm talking about emotional attachments here, not just random sex with one-night-stands. Your Blake sounds as if he's polyamorous."

"I know. That's what probably keeps me from fallingin love with him."

"Jesus, girl, why?"

"I don't know. Upbringing, I suppose."

"Bullshit. You just need to do some exploring."

"No. I'm a one-man woman."

"You are? You're married to Ron, but fucking Blake."

"I know, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know! I mean, he's not like anyone in my circle of friends. He doesn't have a lot of money and..."

"Neither do I, honey!" Dana could see her friend, Belinda, standing there, talking on the phone, hand on hip and wiggling in that way that only a Black girl could do when she's calling you out.

"But you're my friend and..."

"And I'm not good enough for you and your hoity-toity friends?"

"That's not it and you know it!"

"What is it then, girl? A guy can just be nice to fuck you, but he's gotta be rich to be in love with you?"

"NO! Stop it! You're upsetting me!"

"I'm upsettingyou? Hon, you gotta get your priorities straight! You keep telling me you don't like the fakes in Ron's crowd; all the phony guys who would rip each other off at the first chance they got and laugh about it, along with their silicone-implant, botox-injected, collagen-enhanced, gossip-mongering, girlfriends!

"Hon, it can't be about money! You had that before you married Ron and you sure as hell have more of it now! So what the fuck is your problem? Are you fucking this guy just to get back at Ron for being a player or are you seeing him because you truly like him and see everything in him that you've always wanted in a guy?"

"I-, I don't know."

"Then you'd better get that figured out before you go any further in this relationship, girlie!"

*****

Over the next week, Danadid think about it. Belinda was right, of course. Her parents had brought her up better than this! Her dad didn't really give a damn about what her boyfriend's daddies did; he cared abouther, and her happiness. He'd said so, many times. In fact, he hadn't exactly been overjoyed at her engagement to Ron, but said that he simply wanted whatever made his little princess happy.

Hell, Dad had even liked her prom date, Robbie Tyler! Maybe that was who Blake reminded her of. Robbie had been nothing more than a friend up until senior year, mainly because he'd been one of the poorer kids in high school and she was always afraid her peers wouldn't approve of him. Even so, he'd been quiet, gentle and sweet. When she brought him over for a party and everyone else ignored him, he and her father ended up in the garage talking about the '63 Vette dad was rebuilding. He and Dad still got together every once in a while and worked on old cars. That's what Robbie had gone into; auto restoration. He and Dad got along great! He'd married Marian Wilson and they'd had four kids now! In fact, Dana wondered if her father hadn't been the one to help Robbie start his business!

Belinda's words echoed in Dana's mind for hours.What did she feel for this wonderful man that had entered her life? Being the person that she was, she decided to talk to Blake about it the next time they got together. Once more, she ran the conversation she'd had with Belle through her head, then sighed. Yes, she would definitely talk to Blake about this again tomorrow night at the Committee Meeting.

After everyone left, he handed her their ritual, post-meeting glass of wine.

"Blake, we need to talk about what's happening between us."

"OK," he replied. He didn't sigh in resignation; go "Oh, are you feeling guilty about our sleeping around?" or "what the fuck do you mean, talk about it?" He just sat there and waited for her to begin the conversation.

Dana told him of her phone call to Belinda and the mixture of feelings she was experiencing. She told him of her doubts, her confusion, her hurt and her guilt. She also watched his face as she spoke and noticed how he actually paid attention to what she was saying, not becoming judgmental or rushing to conclusions. A couple times, she did see a little pain or surprise in his eyes, but mostly he just listened until she'd exhausted herself.

"Well," she finished, "That's where I stand right now."

"I see," he said before leaning forward to take her face into his hands. He looked into her eyes as his fingers caressed the skin of her cheeks and behind her ears. It was both soothing and sensual at the same time.

"Dana, you are who you are, and I am who I am. We're products of our upbringing, our peers, our prejudices, and our fears. I'm not going to condemn you for the way you live your life, but neither am I going to demand that you do something you aren't comfortable with. You need to be secure inside your own mind and confident about what your abilities are. But as far as I'm concerned, you're a good lady, a good friend, and adamn good lover.

"As for me? Yes, I may be falling in love with you, but you can't let that sway your opinion. Like I said, I am what I am. If you and I were to become more than just an affair, if we were to get serious, I could say with all honesty that I think I could love you exclusively. You are more than enough woman for me or for any man, really.

"But, right now, Iam who I am. Iwill tell you that I do see other women. Karen is one of them; Caitlin is another. We are lovers, but are not in love, nor do I ever expect to be, but we do have a connection. If you weren't in my life right now, Caity'd probably be my number-one lover. But now she's a veryvery distant second to you because you fulfill me in ways I never even dreamt of.

"No, it isn't your money or your family name or any of that. For all I care, you can keep it all or give it away. I'm happy with what I do for a living and it pays the bills as well as allowing me to put some aside for the future. You fulfill me because you are genuine. It also helps that you're damned beautiful and sexy-." He smiled and used his hands to give her head a little shake.

"But most of all, I love you because you are uninhibited and unabashed. You're willing to explore with me on a sexual and sensual plane as well as on a physical and emotional one. You make me feel things I've never felt before. I'm drawn to you in ways I can't even begin to describe. I feel our souls have begun to inter-mesh and it both scares the shit out of me and makes me the happiest man on earth. Quite honestly, Dana, for as long as you will allow it, you will always be 'first' in my heart."

Dana began to cry when she heard that because no guy had ever been that open with her. He was virtually a male version of Belinda, but with the extra benefit of being her lover as well. Blake took her in his arms and held her until her grief had run its course and she finally felt at peace.

He kissed her tenderly and then looked her in the eyes.

"Dana, take as long as you need to think about this. If you simply want me as an occasional lover, then I can accept that. If you prefer to be friends, I can accept that as well. I just can't accept that you will not be in my life insome way."

"Damn you!" she said, smiling, "Why the fuck do you have to be so perfect?"

"For the same reasonyou seem to be so perfect."

"What's that?"

"We're perfect for each other because we're soul-mates."

Dana looked at him, searching for the truth in that statement and saw it in his eyes. In her own heart, she didn't know what she felt, but right now she wanted to be with him, to be cherished and protected by him; to be spanked, fucked, kissed, bitten, tied and taken by him. To be adored by him and to worship him in return.

That evening, they made long, slow, tender love to each other, not engaging in anything kinky or rough, other than he took his time, teasing her and controlling her passion, bringing her to the brink of orgasm so many times that she ended up begging him to push her over the edge.

When he did, it came in one crashing wave after another, continuing on for at least an hour, both from his cock and from his fingers, until he finally came deep inside her pussy and they fell asleep, both of them satiated, smiling and tired.

She awoke before Blake and began to fix breakfast for him. While it was cooking, she looked through his library and found a couple books on an upper shelf that contained books on sex, sexual matters, lifestyle and sexuality. Two books in particular interested her and both had to do with polyamory.

Blake shuffled into the kitchen, looking deliciously disheveled as he poured his first cup of coffee. She served him his breakfast and then he had her straddle him in his chair. They made sweet love again for almost 20 minutes before she had to go home to take a shower and then head off to the airport to pick up her husband.

"Blake, may I borrow these books from you?"

He looked at them and smiled, then went and got down two more books. "Read the sections I've highlighted or bookmarked in these before you read those other two, then go to this website and browse through some of the postings. You'll find that there is no one 'right' or 'wrong' way to be in a relationship - poly or otherwise. It all comes down to honesty and communication."

"Thank you, Blake."

"You're welcome, I guess."

"No, I mean it. Thank you for loving me, understanding, but most of all, for not being judgmental or upset."

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers