Dana Ch. 03 - Meeting Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you touching your pussy, Dana?"

"No, not yet. I'm waiting for you to tell me to."

"Don't touch it yet. Understand me? Do. Not. Touch. Your. Pussy!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good girl."

Dana was almost hopping with frustration. Her fingers were only an inch away from her clit. She felt as if she were going to burst if she didn't touch it soon, but she loved the way Blake would draw out her orgasms until they literally consumed her. She played with the hairs growing back on her shaved mons and they felt like spikes sending teasing twitches directly to her brain. Looking down, Dana could see two long wet streaks where her own juices were running down her thighs.

"Is everyone asleep?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Where are you?"

"In my kitchen at the back of the house."

"On your cell phone or land line?"

"Cell phone."

"Good girl. Will you do as I say?"

"Y-, yes," she said, feeling scared and strangely excited at the same time. She knew he had her in his power, like a mongoose and a cobra - but which was which?

"Anything?"

"Yes, Blake. Anything."

"Good. I want you to turn all your lights out, go out your back door, strip off all your clothes and walk all the way to the end of your property line.

Dana held her breath for what seemed to be a full minute. When she exhaled, she discovered that she'd just shut her back door and had pulled her shirt over her head. She closed her eyes and then dug her thumb into the waistband and tugged it down, then began walking through the yard until she got to the fence line. She and Ron lived on five acres and owned an additional ten where they kept horses, so it took her a good two minutes to reach the railing. She could hear Bala snort a little as he came to investigate. He saw it was her and put his head over the rail, looking for a treat.

"Nothing for you right now, fella!"

"What? Who are you talking to, Dana?"

She laughed at Blake's confusion.

"Just letting Ron's horse know that I don't have a carrot or sugar cube."

"Ooooooooh! A Horse!"

"No! Don't get any ideas about animal sex!"

Blake laughed. "No, no no! I was thinking more of a Lady Godiva scene!"

She laughed. "OK, I'm at the fence."

He began again, telling her how he'd kiss all over her body, branding her with his lips and teeth. She moaned, rubbing her breasts and then trailing her hand over her soft, flat belly to her bush again, her finger rubbing circles against the skin there, but wanting to move down another inch soooo bad! Blake went on in that sultry voice of his, saying how he'd tie her arms to the rails and make her spread her legs so that he could secure them as well.

He told her that people would be walking by; in couples and singly. Men and women, gazing upon her beauty and making comments about her predicament. Dana panted at the image, spreading herself out as she leaned back against the fence post and feverishly caressed the skin of her body from her neck to her pussy.

"Please let me touch myself, Blake!" she moaned into the phone. "Please let me touch my clit!"

Blake ignored her and softly breathed more words into her ear as he described how he'd tease her in front of everyone, making her beg to be touched, beg to be fucked, beg to be treated roughly.

"Yes, Blake! Fuck me! Take my pussy. Fuck me hard! Let me touch my pussy so that I can cum!"

"How do you want to be taken, bitch?"

Dana gasped at that word. Normally, she didn't like the sound of it, but this time her pussy nearly exploded at his usage. She loved his voice and how he talked to her. She loved spewing dirty comments and hearing them in return. She now craved that he call her names!

"I want it rough, you fucking bastard!" she hissed. "I want you to ram your cock into my mouth, pinch my nipples until I scream, slap my face and ass. I want you to use me as your fuck toy!"

"Oh, God YES, Dana! My cock is so fucking hard! I want your mouth over it so that I can splatter your face with my seed. I want to spank you, twist your nipples until you cry out, then bite them and kiss them!"

"God YES, Blake! Take me! Take your little whore!RAPE me!"

"Say that again?"

"Rape me, Blake! Take me hard!"

"Fuck! I'm going to rape you, my little slut! I'm going to fuck you until it's spurting from the sides of your mouth! God motherfuck, Dana, I'm so fucking hard! I'm going to rape every hole in your whorish little body..."

"AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHh!" cried Dana, "I'm cuuuuuummmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!"

"Fucking shit motherfuck! Touch yourself NOW! Shove your fingers into your pussy like my cock would if I were there raping you, Dana!"

She pressed her knuckles into her mouth and bit down hard to keep from screaming as four fingers from her other hand slid deep into her gushingly wet pussy and she came, shuddering against the rail, her fingers plunging in and out of her hole frantically as she listened to him cumming as well. Once more she felt the wave of orgasmic bliss overtake her and everything went black.

"...Dana? ...Dana, are you there...?"

She could hear the distant calling of her name as she sensed a buttery warmness floating over her body. It was an unusual sensation for her, filled with satisfaction, happiness, fulfillment and joy.

"Dana, talk to me, girl!"

Something cold, hard and wet intruded on the feeling, bursting it like a bubble as she slowly became more aware of her surroundings.

"Dana! Are you OK?"

Dana opened her eyes when the nudging was followed by something else tickling her. She felt wetness and then the prickle-tickle of grass against her naked thighs and ass. Opening her eyes, she wondered for a moment where she was.

"DANA!"

Looking down, she saw the silvery glints of the Sworovski crystals from the cover of her cellular phone winking at her in the wet grass and felt again as something nudged her from behind. She reached over and picked up the phone.

"Huh- hello?"

"Whew! I thought you fell and hurt yourself there for a moment."

"Blake? Oh, uh, no. No..."

"What is that strange noise in the background?"

Dana laughed as Bala nudged her once more and gave what sounded like a throaty laugh in that way horses do when they're alarmed or concerned.

"It's the horse."

"Oh! What happened?"

"I fuckin' came!" she said, giggling. "And now, I'm on my keister out in the field and I've probably got a half-dozen chigger bites to go with the flea and mosquito bites!"

"Well, who told you to sit down?" came his gently chiding reply.

"Didn't have much choice in the matter," she told him, "Someone didn't do a good enough job in tying me to the fence post."

"Mmmmm... It can be arranged!"

"Down, boy! It's almost midnight! I have to get back inside in case Nicky wakes up!"

"Get your butt inside then!"

"Talk to me while I walk back!"

"OK."

"Damn you and your kinky perversions! It's cold out here when you're naked!"

"I could think of some ways to warm you up!"

"I bet you could! And more than half would involve some sort of paddle, I suppose?"

"No, less than half. Most involve cuddling of some sort or another!"

"You incurable romantic! That's why I love you!"

"You do?"

"Do what?" She said, huffing as she walked onto the porch. "Just a minute, let me put my clothes back on!"

Dana put the phone down and then quickly dressed. Picking it back up, she chirped, "I'm back!"

"Your front, too!"

"Oh you!"

"So, do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you lo-"

"Mommy?"

"Shit, it's Nicky. I'll call you tomorrow!" Dana hit the 'end' button and walked inside.

"Mommy's right here, Nicky darling!"

She scooped the child up into her arms and took him back to bed before heading off to her own and drifting into a satisfied sleep, her last thoughts being, "Do I?"

*****

The next morning, Ron informed her that he was going to Europe on business the following Saturday and would be gone for two weeks. Dana was still the dutiful wife and began to plan what he'd need to pack his bags.

She spoke to Blake three more times on the phone that week and had sex twice with him that way, the second time, almost getting caught by Ron because he had to pee and, for some reason, wanted to use the bathroom she was in. As much as she wanted to, Dana wasn't able to stay after the meeting because of something Ron needed her to do before he left on his trip, and Blake was more than understanding.

"Dana, once he leaves, we'll have all the time together that we'll need."

"I know. But I also need you now! I'm so horny I'd almost fuck a... never mind. I've got to get home."

He gave her a lingering kiss and she had to pry herself away from him, least she convinced him (or herself) to do anything else.

The week that went by was both light-speed quick and agonizingly slow. Ron changed his plans and decided to leave on Thursday morning rather than on Saturday, saying that it saved him money on the plane tickets. Dana just smiled at this. She'd seen his itinerary because he'd left it up when he thought she was asleep and he went to shower. He'd saved money, all right. Enough so that he was able to buythree tickets, not one. Both of the names on the other two tickets were the very same cheerleaders that had convinced her to marry him.

During the ride to the airport, he seemed distant and she was abnormally distracted, so much so that she didn't even discuss going into the terminal with him, seemingly to his relief. He simply got out of the car, not even giving her a kiss goodbye. She drove off, thinking about how she was going to surprise Blake, and what he might have in store for her. She could almost feel the ropes around her wrists and body, making her wiggle in her seat. In an unusual move for her, she'd worn a modest skirt, but no hose or panties.

As she wove her way through the airport traffic, she began mulling everything she'd learned and discussed over the past month. She ran through the phone calls between her and Blake, initially thinking of their discussions, but then letting her mind wander to the later calls and his sensual words that never ceased to turn her on. Dana gasped as her finger entered her wet hole, masturbating while she drove down the freeway. Thankfully, traffic was light at this time of day or she'd surely have ended up in an accident!

Dana shook herself and pulled the finger from her dripping pussy, unconsciously bringing it up to her mouth and licking off her juices. She'd come to a decision. Picking up her cellular, she hit the speed dial for her mother.

"Hello, Dana! To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Oh, mom, can't your daughter just call you?"

She laughed. "Myother daughter calls me. Both mysons call me.You usually call your dad, unless you want me to watch my one-and-only grandson. But, yes, I'm glad you called."

"Thanks mom. I need some advice..."

"Oh?" Dana could almost hear her mother arch an eyebrow.

"Yes. I need the name of a good lawyer at your firm."

"For?"

"I've decided to sell the house and divorce Ron."

She heard her mother's sigh and waited for the inevitable blast of words. Instead, she got, "It's about fuckin' time!"

*****

A knock on my back door interrupted my conversation with Caitlin. I looked at the clock; 3 pm. There was the knock again, and I threw a look of annoyed curiosity at the kitchen as I got up from the couch to go see who it might be.

"Dana?"

"Hello, Blake... I..." She looked over and saw the head of another woman sitting on the couch and I could see a wave of jealousy wash over her face, threatening to overwhelm her. I watched as Dana closed her eyes for just the briefest of moments before putting a small smile on her face. Good girl! You're learning!

"Well, since you're here," I said, "I'd like you to meet Caitlin. Cait, this is Dana. Dana, Cait."

"This is the woman who seems to have stolen your heart?" said Cait, rising and revealing she was a good foot taller than Dana. "God, I can see why!You are absolutelystunning, my dear!" Caitlin then enveloped her in a loving hug, which caused Dana to almost be smothered by her cleavage. When Cait finally let go, Dana leaned back and then turned to me.

"This is Caitlin?"

"Yes."

"Blake, she has to be one of the most beautiful redheads I've ever met!"

Cait blushed. "Honey, I'm just cute. You? You'regorgeous."

"Holy crap, woman, you're stacked... and...tall.

Cait laughed. "Yep. All 6' 4" of me. I was depressed as hell about dating up until I met Blake."

Dana frowned. "Why would you be depressed?"

Caitlin gestured with her hands to indicate her excessive height. "Honey, when you're this tall and the center for your high school girls' basketball team, do you have any idea of how difficult it is to get a date?"

I laughed. "Yeah, especially when you're concentrating only on guys that are taller than you."

"At my school, the only guys thatwere taller than me were on the boys' basketball team. While I'm also a 'jock', nor do I consider myself to be prejudiced, I'm just not into them. I like more intellectual types."

"And why she chose me as the person to take her cherry," said Blake, "is still a mystery."

"Blake took your cherry?"

The tall woman laughed. "Yeah. I was home from my first semester at college and had to pick my little brother up from Cub Scouts and Blake was the scoutmaster. I started talking to him and the next thing I know, I'm at his house, telling him things I'd never told anyone before! I mean, I opened up a little that first night, then he takes me out to dinner the next, and it was like a dam had burst. So I began to call him and found out he was married, but poly."

"How'd you find that out?"

"I called and Karen answered."

"Oh! That must have been... awkward."

"Surprisingly no. She knew about me and talked to me as well. Told me the same thing you just did; that I should just dateguys and not worry about how tall they were. Best advice I've ever received, or so my husband says."

"Husband?"

"Yes. Ohiro. My last name is now Isakawa. I was just telling Blake that I've had an offer to follow Ohiro back to Japan. I speak the language well enough that I should be about ready to teach ESL."

"ESL?"

"English as a Second Language. Many of the executives want to be able to speak English without an accent... and want the same for their children. And it pays well."

"But, I thought you were a physical therapist."

"I am, but it takes forever to get licensed over there, so I'm going to teach ESL in the meantime." Cait got an interesting look in her eye. "Blake here tells me you have a thing for TENS units."

Dana gave me a frightened look and Caity laughed. "Don't worry, honey, so do I." My first experience with electro-stim was when a college friend provided me with a dildo I could hook up to the unit. The damn thing vibratedand zapped me inside my cunny in a most pleasurable way! I ended up masturbating for hours with it on a daily basis."

I looked at Dana and shrugged. "I keep telling you, there aren't many secrets in a poly relationship..."

Cait finished for me, "...if you want them to work properly!"

"I... when will you be leaving?"

"In three months. I was just saying 'goodbye' to Blake here because I'll be too busy to do so properly later on."

"Oh! God, I hope I'm not interrupting... I mean, Ron, my husband, decided to leave today, rather than... I should probably go then..."

"Oh, honey, no!" said Cait. "You've just made that goodbye all the more interesting!"

Dana gulped. "I have?"

The taller girl pulled Dana to her, pulling the smaller woman's arms behind her back while surprising her by bending down for a kiss. I laughed and picked up the rope that was lying on the chair out of Dana's vision and quickly bound her wrists. Then I pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her as well.

"You can use the safe-word and tell us to stop if you'd like."

"Are you going to tie her up as well?"

"That was sort of the original intent, yes."

"Will you let me watch?"

I looked at Caity and she nodded, so I shrugged and smiled. "Okay. Sure." Dana shook and her knees buckled. When that happened, Cait gasped and then began to laugh as she watched me move Dana over to a chair.

"Jesus, if she came that easily just from theidea of watching me be tied... uh... is she into women?"

I looked at Cait, then at the limp form of Dana. "You know, I'm not really sure."

Caitlin knelt at Dana's side and stroked her cheek while I went in search of more rope.

"Blake, did I tell you about the interesting toy I found on the internet?"

I finished rummaging through one of my closets and got out a large duffel filled with rope. "No, you didn't. What is it?"

Caity dug into her bag and pulled out this monstrous double-ended dildo that looked like something out of Skyrim in that it was a shiny aluminumized material, articulated like a wooden snake, with the spaces between the articulations looking like black rubber. In the middle, it had a hard, black, plastic separator with two 2.5mm plugs, buttons, dials and LED's. When Caity handed it to me, I was surprised to find out how soft it was.

"What the hell?"

"It's a double-ended, hollow, silicon dildo impregnated in sections with a conductive material. It can be used alone or plugged into a TENS unit for some special effects... but it has its own battery pack and amplifier in the plastic portion here if you don't want certain features."

"Amplifier? As if the TENS unit wasn't powerful enough?"

"It's not, not with something this big, but it doesn't increase the amplification of the shock all that much. It's more for the LED's and vibrators at the tips... plus, it wiggles like a tentacle, which is what it's called.

I began to laugh. "A Tentacle, eh? What's with the LED's?"

"I'll show you." Caitlin plugged it into a unit and it began to wriggle, with each "section" of silverized silicon lighting up from within in sequence, from base to the tip. In between the 'articulations' was a layer of thin, black rubber insulation, to separate each conductive layer. At the tip, it actually had 'tongues' that would come out and flicker back and forth as the thing undulated.

"Jesus, how does that feel inside of you?"

"Oh honey! By itself, it's dreamy. Plug it into a TENS unit and the intensity of the zap increases as it moves up each section to the tip, indicated by the lights. The Unit controls the speed and intensity and that's indicated by the lights. It's also the tongue that requires the amplifier! It's a conductive material and adds a second shock! So, what you get is this throbbing that moves up-and-down its length and a whipping zap at the end! My fiancée's company makes these and I got the prototype to test out after watching the saleswoman and another female cum for almost an hour while fuckin' each other with it during a demonstration. I was the first non-company person to try it out and then suggested improvements. Because of that, Ohiro got his promotion because, once they put it on the market, sales went through the roof, despite the fact that the damned thing is expensive as all hell. I got one as a thank-you for all my input and I've been dying to try it out ever since!"

"Caity, you are an evil, evil woman."

"Yes, and that's why you love me... oh! She's coming around."

Dana's eyes fluttered and she looked around as if in a daze. "Where...? Who... who are you?"

"Caity, remember?" said the redhead.

"Caity? Caitlin?"

"Yes, Dana." Caity then leaned in and gave Dana another long, loving kiss. I could see it surprised Dana, but then her eyes closed and she gave in to the kiss - especially when Cait's strong fingers began to pinch her nipples and then twist them. Dana was the first to open her mouth and begin French-kissing. They kept it up for several minutes while I gently tugged Cait's arms behind her and began to bind them.