Dana Ch. 04

Story Info
Dana and Liam get closer. Marin throws a party.
4.8k words
4.38
9.8k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana squinted as she stepped outside the gym into the bright and sunny Southern California morning. Having just wrapped up with a client session, she was sporting a purple tank top and tight, black yoga pants. Her blonde hair was tied up in a pony-tail. She clutched a yoga mat under one arm and a fresh coffee in the other.

She opened her car and took a seat. As she turned the ignition, a loud guitar solo from Phish filled the car. She abruptly turned the volume down, laughing to herself that she was that motivated this morning before her session. Sipping her coffee, she glanced at her phone seeing there was one unread text message. It was an unknown 949 number.

"Had so much fun the other night"

Dana plugged the number into Google, but nothing. She didn't know who it was. She went to a party on Sunday and figured it was someone from there.

"Sorry who's this?"

"Liam"

Dana's heart skipped a beat when the letters flashed across the screen. Her absurdly weird yet incredibly exotic evening at home with Marin flashed into her head. She had thought about Liam constantly, even before she and Marin paid him to be naked all night. She quickly fired off a response.

"OMG Hi!

"We had a lot of fun too!"

Liam wrote back immediately. "I'm glad. Would love to do it again sometime."

Dana rested her phone on her lap and looked out the window. An older couple was walking into the gym. The man held the door open for his wife. She looked back down and typed out a response.

"Would be great. Afraid you're an expensive date though :)"

"Maybe you can get the employee discount ;)"

Dana felt a fluttering feeling. She loved the feeling of chatting with such a gorgeous man. A man twelve years her junior with a massive cock that she had just paid $500 to see. Dana cracked up to herself at the scenario. She had never done any of this throughout her younger days or when married. She was venturing into completely new territory.

"Let me sleep on that!"

Dana wasn't very good at playing hard to get. At her age, she didn't see the point, but was also unsure how to proceed. Then her phone buzzed again.

Flashed across the screen was a vertical photo of Liam holding his flaccid cock. It was so big, it draped over his fist, almost touching his thigh below. Dana quickly put her phone down and looked around the parking lot. No one was there except for a young woman tying her shoe by her car. She looked back down.

"Did you miss it? ;)" Liam typed back.

Dana still didn't respond. She stared at the massive fleshy snake draped over his big hand. It was truly a sight to be seen. She slowly nestled her hand in between her legs and inched her fingers in, snug against her pussy. She was already becoming wet. She typed with her other hand.

"Not gonna lie. I did."

"Do you want to see it hard again?"

'Fuck' thought Dana. 'He's driving me crazy.' She dug her fingers in deeper, feeling her vagina tremble as she stared at her phone. She checked around the parking lot once more before responding.

"Sure"

She stared at her phone waiting for the jumping dots to indicate he was typing back. But nothing. She looked around the parking lot as she gently massaged between her legs. She felt her heart rate increasing.

Still nothing. She texted back.

"?"

"Yes?" he answered.

Dana hesitated. He was going to make her say it.

"Can you send the picture?"

Liam replied right away with a picture of him holding his erect, ten and three quarter inch, massively thick cock. His hand was planted firmly at the base the same position as before. But this time his rock hard cock stood strong. His veins pulsed beneath the thin membrane throughout its length. Translucent precum dripped from the tip across his bloated cock head.

Dana's mouth watered at the image. She spread her legs as far as they would go in the driver's seat and rubbed her pussy furiously. She made the image full screen as she panted heavily, masturbating in the parking lot.

Her body was flush with heat as she rubbed in a circular motion, over her yoga pants, using her index, middle, and ring fingers. She felt her phone vibrate several times, but the image was full screen. She was going to orgasm any minute.

As she stared at every detail in the image, she climbed higher toward climax. She studied the head, the precum, the long and thick shaft. She traced the veins with her eyes down to Liam's big tightly gripped hand. It was too much for her. She closed her eyes, put her phone down and moaned out loud in her vehicle. She jabbed away at her pussy as she came. Her legs kicked in the cramped space. Her voice trembled.

After fifteen seconds, the moment passed and clarity returned. She opened her eyes. Standing in front of her car appeared to be two young boys on bikes, no older than fifteen. They each stood in shock, mouths wide open.

Dana stared at them, out of breath and quickly blushing. She then half-smiled and flipped them both off before pulling her car away.

Pulling to a stop at a red light, she checked her phone.

"Is that good?

"What do you think?

"Well?

"I'm sorry."

Liam had been texting her, but she was too busy fingering herself to a full screen of his cock. She quickly typed back.

"Sorry! Was driving. Thank you for the picture."

It wouldn't be the last time she looked at that picture today.

---------

Later that day, Dana arrived home carrying four big bags of groceries. She opened the door to her apartment with her foot as she struggled with the bags. Marin was seated in the armchair reading her book. She jumped up when she saw Dana needed help.

"Here, here. Let me," she said as she took two of the bags from Dana and set them on the countertop. "I'm so happy you're home, love. We have lots to go over."

Dana, out of breath, raised her hand in pause. "Can I please pee first?"

Marin smiled as she started unpacking the groceries and putting the food away. "Go tinkle, little tinker bell."

Dana returned to the kitchen and noticed a bottle of wine had been cracked. She poured a glass as Marin sang to herself while putting the groceries away. Dana leaned against the counter and glanced at the painting on the wall. Marin's painting accentuated the muscles in Liam's body. She exhibited his strength and masculinity. She studied the detail Marin put into each part of his body, especially his most private area.

While Marin's first attempt at a painting was completely ruined, her second one turned out great, albeit showcasing a "softer" Liam than before. His impressive penis still begged for attention as it hung down halfway to his knees, nestled atop his large round balls.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?"

"Hmm?" Dana turned. "Oh.. yes. He's certainly a looker."

"So Dana, honey. What do you make of your first experience being served by a giant, gorgeous young stud?" Marin smiled as she paused from unpacking and took a sip of wine. "Pretty sure you were having a blast."

"No pun intended?" joked Dana.

"Completely intentional." Marin winked as she continued putting groceries away. She spoke to Dana while facing the cupboard. "Your eyes speak your emotions. And in that moment, the other night, you were drifting... far above the atmosphere."

Dana laughed. "Was it that obvious?"

"Mmm hmm. But, you know. So was I. It's exhilarating isn't it? Society asks us women to be the ones on display so often. It's nice to flip that on its side."

Dana pondered her last statement as she gazed into her wine glass. "You know, I never thought of it like that."

"I like to shake things up," Marin said with a wink. Dana always respected Marin's unique approach to life. She was peculiar, but in an endearing way. She had a way about making others feel comfortable being outside their comfort zone. She was doing this with Dana more and more every day.

"You know, I texted with him," Marin said as she finished putting the last of the groceries away and closing the cupboard.

"Is that right?" Dana asked as she took a sip. She didn't plan on telling Marin she and Liam texted each other, for whatever reason.

"I think we should have another little get together."

"Another one? Marin, that was expensive," Dana laughed. "I can't be spending all this money just to see a big dick!"

Marin shook her head. "No, no, no. Don't worry about it. I'm going to introduce Liam to some producers and directors I know. The man wants to get into the film industry. He won't charge us in exchange. Quid pro quo, my love."

Dana laughed. "You and your connections. How do you know producers and directors?"

"Don't worry about that, hun. The important piece is we get to have another show. And there's more."

"But wait! There's more!" Dana poked fun at Marin's proposal.

"I'm also inviting two other men I think you're going to like very much. Also models." Marin smiled, drinking her wine, waiting for Dana to respond.

"Wait. So you're going to invite three guys over here to... be naked in front of us?" Dana couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"Yes! Doesn't that sound fun?"

"Wait, wait," Dana shook her head. "Three guys. Here. Naked."

Marin nodded, smiling excitedly.

"Don't we have to pay the other guys?"

"Oh heavens no. I've introduced them to many of my industry peers. They owe me if anything."

Dana paused a long time, thinking about the offer. She turned and looked at the painting of Liam. She stared at his big, thick, heavy cock. "Ok," she said while still looking at the picture. "Let's do it."

"Oh yay!" Marin said as she went over and hugged Dana. "We're gonna have so much fun. Robbie and David will love you!

"They're younger than Liam. Twenty-two. They're very excited to do it!"

"Twenty-two," Dana repeated, shaking her head. "Unreal, Marin. I don't know where you find these people."

---------

Dana laid in bed, staring at the photo Liam sent her. She texted him.

"So you're coming back?"

"I guess so. That's the plan lol"

"Wow. Who are the other guys?" Dana texted back.

"Not sure. Marin says they're cool though."

Liam texted again. "Are you excited to see my cock again?"

Dana smiled to herself as she responded. "Kinda"

"I'm excited to show it again."

Dana smiled warmly as she put her phone down on her nightstand. She felt like a teenager with a crush. She felt like something was brewing between her and Liam, but wasn't sure if it was an actual fling or just him coming over and stripping for her and Marin. The whole scenario was confusing. She rested her head on the pillow and drifted off to sleep picturing Liam naked again.

-------

"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Yeah!!" Robbie and David each threw back their shot glasses of Jameson as they cheered each other on. Dana, Marin, and Liam each watched, declining to partake. Dana shook her head and smiled at Marin as if to say 'Who are these guys?'

"Nice, dude!" Robbie said as he and Dave high-fived. He turned to the others. "You guys sure you don't wanna rip shots?"

"I think my 'shot ripping' days are over, but thanks," said Dana as she sipped her wine. She took a moment to check out the two boys. Robbie was shorter than she imagined a model would be. At about five foot eight, he was only slightly taller than Dana. But his tan skin, dark hair, and bright green eyes were strikingly attractive. He also sported a very muscular physique, showcasing his big arms in a tight, white v-neck shirt.

Dave was tall, about as tall as Liam, but skinny. He was not as muscular as the other boys, but undeniably handsome. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and a sharp jawline. Dana eyed his big feet and wondered if it was a sign of another big thing.

"You guys are certainly getting a buzz on, huh?" Liam asked as he sipped his wine comfortably with Marin and Dana.

"You sure you don't want one?" Robbie held up a refilled shot glass towards Liam. He held his hand up, "Naw, you guys enjoy. We have a lot of work to do. I want to stay fresh."

"Yeah speaking of which," Dave said as he took a shot and wiped his mouth. "We doing this?" he turned to Marin.

"You're free to begin whenever you'd like, little man," Marin responded. "In fact, we can do what we're doing now just minus the (clears throat) clothing part."

"So just... do it then?" Robbie asked. He looked nervous, but excited. Dana noticed he and Dave certainly were showing their age while Liam, only five years older, had a certain maturity and stoicism to him. Dana caught eyes with him and smiled, looking away.

"Whenever you'd like, Robbie." Marin crossed her arms and leaned against the refrigerator, awaiting the decision. Robbie cracked up laughing as he turned to Dave. "Me or you?"

"Be my guest, man."

Robbie shook his head as he reached down and took off his shirt. His physique was impressive as muscles lined his torso, accentuated by rock hard abs. Next, he unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down, revealing black boxer briefs.

"This is so nuts," he said as he kicked his jeans away and placed his thumbs under the waistband of his underwear. "Now?"

Dana laughed and made eye contact with Liam. "Now, please," said Marin as she anticipated seeing the young man fully naked.

Robbie pulled his briefs down, revealing his completely shaved pubic area first. He paused at the base of his penis, took a deep breath, then pulled them down. Flopping into view were his penis and testicles. It was still soft, hanging slightly past his balls.

"Oh my God, dude," Dave was the first to comment as he nervously laughed to himself.

"What?" Robbie laughed as he looked down at his exposed cock. "Sorry ladies, I'm not, like, hard yet."

"Oh don't be silly," Marin said, dismissively. "We have a long night ahead, my dear."

Dana looked at Liam and noticed he was trying to be respectful by not looking directly at Robbie. She looked back at Robbie, who now stood awkwardly, unsure where to put his hands. He settled on his hips, thus inadvertently drawing even more attention to his crotch area. As he stood there, everyone in the room now looked at his cock in silence.

"Ok, someone else's turn!" he finally said as he shrieked back, covering his privates.

"What about you, Dave? Your friend here is naked. It's your turn!" Dana said as she gestured towards Dave's clothed body.

He nodded and placed his drink down on the counter. He took off his shirt and jeans, leaving his green plaid boxer shorts. Unlike Robbie, Dave sported a pretty obvious bulge under his shorts. Silently, he slid his boxers down revealing a significantly plump, half hard penis hanging at a forty-five degree angle.

Dana was the first to gasp as she marveled at the fleshy snake hanging from Dave's lean body. It was so large on his thin frame it looked out of place. She giggled a little, causing Dave to wince with embarrassment.

"Shit man," Robbie said, hands still on his hips looking down at Dave. "Things fuckin huge."

"Heh, thanks?"

Dana smiled at their silly exchange as she turned to Liam. Liam was already looking directly at her, causing her to shy away and back to Dave.

"Yay! Two down, one to go!" Marin said as she did a silly dance with her arms. Feeling content, Dave stepped back out of the spotlight, gently tugging on his heavy dick. The attention in the room was now squarely on Liam who already was removing his t-shirt. After he took it off, he looked directly at Dana, grinning from ear to ear. He was so excited as he quickly pulled his pants and underwear down at once.

His huge penis flopped into sight, surrounded by large and full balls. Liam proudly picked it up with his hand and placed it down again, flaunting its massive volume. Dana and Marin clapped while looking at the other boys. Both stood in shock, mouths open wide, as they stared at Liam's humongous soft rod.

"Are you fucking kidding me, man?" Robbie asked, defeated. He was already dwarfed significantly by Dave, but Liam's cock was like nothing else. "That thing's a beast."

"Yeah, man. Holy shit," added Dave.

Liam swung his cock playfully in a circle as the women laughed out loud. "Yeah. It's pretty fun," he said, having no shame in boasting. Realizing no one had looked anywhere but at his cock since he took it out, Liam began to slowly stroke it as he began to form an erection. Dave and Robbie were speechless. Dana looked at their penises which had both appeared to lengthen in the presence of the exposed Liam. She figured the excitement of the situation was getting to them.

"Shall we move to the living room?" she asked, looking at Marin.

Marin, snapping out of a trance while watching Liam, jumped up. "Yes! Yes, yes. Ok, everyone, living room please!"

Marin and Dana took their seats on the couch, while the boys paraded in single file. "Line up here please! Next to each other," Marin instructed as she crossed her legs. Each of the boys stood side by side so the women could get a good look at each of them. On the far right end, Liam stood firmly, oozing confidence with his hands on his hips. His cock was completely erect and stuck out obscenely far in front of them.

In the middle was Robbie. He openly stared at Liam's firm erection as his own penis seemed to struggle to get past a half-chub. He desperately pulled and tugged at it, trying to produce blood flow as he stood in front of the ladies. Dana thought it was adorable to watch him squirm when no more than ten minutes ago he was Mr. Macho ripping shots.

On the far left, stood Dave, the quietest one of the group. His long cock had almost reached erection. Dana studied it as best she could from her position, noticing it was big and thick, but still fell a few inches short of Liam. It had a slight angle to it, jutting out to his left and nearly encroaching on his friend Robbie's space.

"Splendid!" Marin announced as she clapped her hands. "First things first, boys. We need some measurements. Dana, honey, right next to you is a ruler. If you don't mind."

"Gonna need a yardstick for this guy," said Robbie looking over at Liam's cock. Liam grinned, flexing his cock.

"Liam already measured for us," Marin said as Dana handed her the ruler.

"And?" Robbie asked, curiously.

"He's ten and three quarters," Dana said proudly, smiling at Liam.

"What?!" Robbie asked. Dave, too, looked shocked at the announcement. "It's almost a foot?!"

"Almost," said Liam, holding his cock up with his hand and giving it a long and tight stroke, pausing at the base.

"Jesus Christ, dude." Robbie furiously increased his own tugging and pulling, trying to get an erection to stick. "How is that possible?" he muttered.

Marin stood next to Dave and casually placed her arm around him. She placed the ruler on top of his cock, looking perplexed. "You're a curvy one, aren't you?" she giggled as she tried different angles on Dave's left-pointing penis. "Don't want to short change you here, sweetie." Ultimately, she decided to lay the ruler up on the side of his shaft and roll it across, trying her best to capture every inch.

"Eight... And a half," Marin said, satisfied as she removed the ruler. With her other hand, she gently stroked Dave's cock. "Very nice boy."

Next was Robbie. He was still anxiously trying to get an erection, but had no such luck. Marin stood patiently next to him, watching him try his best to get hard. He looked painfully frustrated and embarrassed as his dick seemed to be getting smaller, rather than hard. "I need a minute," he said, straining to speak.

Dave, who had begun to stroke his cock slowly, chuckled. "C'mon man, what's the issue? You got two beautiful girls staring at you."

"Now, now," said Marin. "He can take all the time he needs. But, I do still need a measurement," she said turning back to Robbie. She placed her ruler near his cock. "Just pull him out for me, would you please darling?"

12