Dana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie pulled his cock out as far as it would go. "Four... And a quarter. Almost four and a half." She looked up at Robbie. "Great!" Marin grabbed her wine glass and took a seat, carefully checking out each of the men one at a time. "I have great news for all of you. You get to cum!"

Dana cracked up laughing at Marin. She was having such a blast instructing these boys each step of the way. She found her command of the evening to be very comical.

"So here are the rules. Whoever cums the first, gets a handjob later. Whoever cums the furthest, gets a blowjob. And whoever cums last? Well, you're gonna have to clean everything up."

Robbie was the first to protest. "What? That's gross! No way."

"Don't be a poor sport, Robbie. Just don't lose, man," Dave said, grinning at Liam. The two of them knew the chances of Robbie losing were pretty good given the fact that he was still as soft as when he walked in. Robbie sighed impatiently as he violently tugged on his cock, praying for a pulse.

Marin fetched some lube from the bathroom and squirted some into each of the boys' hands. They lined up shoulder to shoulder, angled away from the ladies towards the wall of the living room. It was at least ten feet away, plenty of room. Dana kept her eyes pretty much glued on Liam as he stroked his long dick, often looking over at her in the process. At one point he winked at her to which she responded by kissing her lips and giggling.

Dave used one hand to jerk off while the other pinched his nipple. "Is that your thing, Dave?" Dana asked. He nodded, appearing to be in the zone. The moist and slippery sounds of each boy jerking off could be heard loudly. As Dana watched with excitement, she switched her crossed legs and sipped her drink. In doing so, she could feel how wet and excited she was becoming. She turned to Marin who was sitting with her legs folded up into herself on the couch. She was making no attempt at hiding her fingers as she massaged her vagina through her pants.

Suddenly, one of the boys moaned. Dave and Liam both turned to Robbie to find that he had finally produced a full erection and seemed to be nearing orgasm. His hand feverishly ran up and down his cock which appeared to be at least six inches now. But it wasn't its length that Dana noticed first. No, it was its incredible girth.

"Robbie, you're thick, huh?!" she asked, very surprised at his sudden growth spurt. He smiled at her as he gritted his teeth and bent his legs. He paused stroking as a thick white glob of cum poured out the tip of his cock, falling to the floor. "Oh my God!" shouted Dana. "You're cumming already!"

He grunted and stomped his foot as another shot launched out his dick, landing a couple feet in front of him on the hardwood floor. Both Liam and Dave stepped aside as not to get hit while both continuing to stroke their own cocks.

"Ahhhhh fuck! Ohhhhh fuck!" Robbie shouted, eyes closed as another huge stream of jizz popped out his dick, falling to the floor with a loud SPLAT.

"Such thick cum too! Look at the consistency, Dana!"

"That's impressive, not gonna lie," said Dana nodding her head as she watched Robbie unload his thick spear. "He's got a lot in there."

Robbie exhaled and put his hands on his head. He jumped on his tippy toes as his orgasm left him shivering. He looked down at his dick as it began to retract, a long strand of cum was still hanging from the head. He shook it slightly, allowing the rest of his juice to fall to the puddle below before stepping back to watch the rest of the show.

"Well that was a shocker!" Marin exclaimed. "Looks like we know who's getting their dilly wanked! Who's next?"

Dana smiled at Liam before staring intently at his huge cock. It looked ready to burst. She remembered the way his balls tightened up before he came the other day and in the conference room. It appeared to be headed in that direction right now. She glanced over at Dave who was jerking off so hard, he was starting to form beads of sweat across his forehead and chest.

"Jesus dude, you ok?" Robbie asked from behind the boys. He laughed along with the girls. "Yeah don't over-exert Dave," Dana added. "We don't want to be responsible for any injuries."

"I'm fine," Dave said in a serious tone. He now jerked off with his eye closed, pinching his nipple and focusing his stroking on his cock head exclusively. He stood on his toes, knees bent, butt clenched. His orgasm was imminent.

Just as Dave seemed ready to burst, it was Liam who suddenly stopped jerking off and looked directly at Dana. The two of them locked eyes as Liam winked and looked down at his rock hard erection. Just like before, he did nothing but hold it by the base. His cock began pulsing and throbbing in his hand as Dana, Marin, and Robbie all watched with anticipation of what was to come.

"Argghhhhhhhhh" he moaned deeply like a whale as his huge cock spat a massive rope of cum halfway to the wall nearly ten feet away. After the first shot, Liam resumed stroking as another copious jet launched out, landing a couple feet further than the first.

"Jesus," said Robbie, watching from behind. His penis had returned to its flaccid state. "Is this guy kidding?"

Just as Liam progressed through his orgasm, Dave too reached his climactic finish. His moaning was more high-pitched than Liam, almost as if he was crying. His cock shot slightly to the left, nearly hitting a nearby chair. He readjusted his aim and fired a rope out in front, a few feet in front of him.

"Double cum!" screamed Marin who was rubbing her furiously now. "You go, boys!"

"Dave's cum is so clear! Look at that!"

Dave stroked his cock, firing clear and viscous streams to the floor in front of him. While Liam, next to him, was firing out load after load of thick, white creamy spunk. Both boys moaned and groaned, pointing their toes and clenching their butts. Dave pinched his nipples while Liam yanked at his balls. Dana studied each boy as they progressed through their orgasms. She stared at the floor, soaked beneath them. She couldn't tell who was winning.

Dave finally sighed loudly as he stopped spewing. He leaned over, hands on his knees, out of breath. His penis dripped below him.

Liam was still cumming, however. "Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh God!" he moaned as his cock paused for a moment before shooting a huge, thick, bright rope across the room, splattering all over the wall at the far end of the living room.

"Holy shit!" screamed Dana, watching as the final spurt clearly solidified him as the victor. "That's so far!"

Dave was too out of breath to say anything. Instead he just shook his head and looked at the ground. He would be on clean up duty.

"Fuck dude," Robbie cracked up from behind. "You gotta clean this shit up!" he said, laughing uncontrollably.

"Liam, sweetie, are you done with your orgasm? I feel like you have more."

Liam looked down at his hard cock. Cum dripped from his hand. He smiled. "I'm done Marin. But there's definitely another load in there."

"You're a dream," said Marin who finally had ceased rubbing herself in front of everyone. Dana wondered if she was aware of what she was doing. "Just look at those cocks. And that cum!"

Robbie walked up to Dave who was still out of breath. He put his arm around him and looked down at the mess.

"You may need some bleach bud!"

Dave looked at him and couldn't help but laugh and shake his head. "I hate you, man."

12