All Comments on 'Dana's Story Ch. 11-12 - Dana Gets Laid'

by mraardvark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but this one gets 2/5 from me.

Dana is definitely a SLUT with a capital 'S'. At least she had the decency to feel guilty about Darren. She absolutely should have not kissed Randy much less screwed him until she had talked to Darren about his expectations for their relationship. Whether or not Darren gives her a free pass later on, DANA CHEATED ON HIM. It doesn't matter if their relationship wasn't clearly defined, she totally disrespected him by default. And not only that, she did it with someone who is obviously his friend to some extent if you recall the time Randy walked in on Dana using the toilet. That makes Randy just as big of a piece of shit as Dana.

I'm really close to dropping out of reading this even further. I'll try to get through one more installment, but I'm really starting to hate Dana at this point. I've known too many girls exactly like her in real life. I had no respect for them either. They didn't deserve it.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

One more thing...the bit where Dana passed out cold from an orgasm is a real thing. The author may have made it up, but I've experienced it in real life. When my 2nd wife and I had just started dating, I believe it was the second time that we were intimate when I made her cum so long and hard that she blacked out for 4 or 5 seconds. We were at my home in my bed. She came to and suddenly had a look of confusion on her face. She said, "Where am I?...Oh! Oh yeah." I wasn't able to control myself and burst out laughing. That earned me a playful slap on my pectorals. If it wasn't the second time that we made love, then it was certainly the third. I always made sure that I rocked her world.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Dana sounds like a lot of new college girls who are just getting their own direction after growing up with strict parents and a small town atmosphere.

Too bad she potentially ruined things with Darren, however. Either she didn't think about him when letting her desires think for her going after Randy, or didn't think enough of Darren to care. We will see as the story progresses.

Good job of character development and a fast paced but detailed story line. 5/5 for all segments so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb storytelling, beautifully written, with great characters and a compelling plot. Wond wonderfully romantic, Dana's Story is a joy to read. The love scenes are icing on the cake.

Oldsalty1Oldsalty1about 1 year ago

Loved everything except how casually she tossed off Darren's feelings. That was just slutty, as was jumping on the next available cock...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermraardvark@mraardvark
I've been reading stories here at Literotica for years. Writing them, too, but though I've published some elsewhere, I've never published one here. But I think I will now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES