Dana's Story Ch. 11-12 - Dana Gets Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Randy's breath on her neck, and a sharp nip on her earlobe. The jolt of pain added to her excitement. "We're just getting started, baby," Randy growled.

He picked up where he'd left off, thrusting hard and fast. Dana clung to him with all her strength, matching his rhythm, desperate for more. She came again, just as powerfully as the first time. And then again. She soared from one body-shaking climax to the next, even the troughs between peaks achingly pleasurable.

* * *

"Closer" by Nine Inch Nails filled the silence. Dana became aware of a bone-deep weariness. She lay sprawled in the dark with leaden arms and legs, breathing like she'd just run a race, overheated and sweating, too exhausted and too satisfied to move. Even the weight of Randy's body atop hers didn't bother her. He, too, was gasping for breath and sweating.

Randy groaned and stirred above her. A moment later she felt his weight lifted from her. She felt the brush of his hand through her pubic hair, then the disappointing sensation of his cock slipping out of her. He was little more than a shadow in the darkness. Dana realized the sun had set while they were busy.

Randy removed the condom he wore and disposed of it in a waste basket. Dana squeezed her eyes shut against the sudden bloom of light when he turned on a lamp. She felt his weight settle on the edge of the bed so she shifted over to make room for him. He stretched out on his side, his body pressed against hers.

He turned her head with a touch, then kissed her. She kissed him back, pulling him into her arms. She felt a wave of affection and gratitude toward Randy. The kiss ended but they lay in one another's arms, legs entwined, as they caught their breath and cooled off. Dana drew a noisy breath as a jolt pleasure made her quiver. It seemed to come from nowhere; all at once she experienced a faint echo of the pleasure she'd experienced earlier.

"Cold?" Randy asked. He rand his hand up and down her arm. She saw him glance around for something to pull over them.

Dana shook her head. "No.

He pushed himself up on one elbow. "You sure? I can get a blanket—"

She met his gaze, pleased by the concern she saw in them. "No, it's fine. I just...." She caught herself trailing off again, not finishing the thought. "I just had a—an aftershock."

"A what now?"

"An aftershock. Like after an earthquake?" She began to wonder if she'd have to draw him a map. "You have the big quake and then...aftershocks."

Concern turned to surprise. "Oh." Then, "Are those a thing?"

Dana shrugged. "Yeah. I get them sometimes."

"Okay," Randy said agreeably. He stretched out alongside her again. They didn't speak for quite some time. The only sound in the room was the playlist from his laptop. Occasionally Dana heard movement, voices or the slamming of doors in the hallway outside. But that was outside, and had nothing to do with her. She was content to lie quietly in Randy's arms and enjoy the high from all the endorphins that had soaked her brain. Whatever he was thinking he also kept to himself and for once she didn't worry over it.

Randy's free hand, which been idly caressing her, began moving with purpose. His touch roamed freely, caressing and fondling, rekindling her desire. She pulled him into a lingering kiss that demonstrated better than words could that she was fully onboard with his intentions.

His next kiss was to the hollow of her throat, then a chain of kisses down between her breasts. He fondled her breasts with both hands, kissing and licking first one nipple and then the other. Dana sighed in pleasure. It felt like her nipples had a direct connection to her pussy; she felt herself swelling and getting wet again.

Randy moved on, kissing and licking his way down to her navel. It tickled once and she twitched and giggled. "Sorry," Randy mumbled, never slowing his progress toward his ultimate goal. She felt his lips in her bush a moment before he pressed a kiss on her pussy.

Dana moaned and spread her legs, letting him know—as if he had any doubt—that she liked what he was doing. He made a satisfied noise, pleased by her response. His lips and tongue danced along her labia, soft wet caresses that built her excitement with every touch. Minutes passed, delightful pleasure-filled minutes of increasingly focused attention.

His tongue stroked her, a silken lash that traveled the length of her labia with aching deliberation, only to rain quick, light caresses on her clit. His tongue delved between her lips too, lapping up her juices, though it couldn't be as long as it felt to her. Then, just as it became just shy of too much he backed off and resumed broad, flat strokes of his tongue to maintain her arousal without sending her over the edge.

It was maddening. At some point she had tried to grab his head and force his face deeper, desperate for release. He'd caught her hands in his and pulled them away without missing a stroke, lacing his fingers with hers to hold her helpless. Now he teased her cruelly, bringing her to the edge of orgasm over and over again without letting her come. She writhed beneath his assault, whimpering and begging him to give what she wanted, what she needed.

When he did, it was shattering. Dana thrashed, kicking her feet, squeezing his fingers in clenching fists as she screamed, the pleasure so intense she couldn't contain it within her body. The ecstasy peaked and receded, only to rise up and engulf her repeatedly. It ended at last, leaving her spent, limp, and sodden with pleasure. She gasped for breath, her lungs afire, and the relative silence rang in her ears. She had an instant of self-awareness when she wondered just how long and how loudly she'd screamed. Then it was gone, and she didn't care.

Randy loomed over her, his own breathing deep but steady. His mouth and cheeks shone and dripped with her juices. His eyes shone with pleasure. And pride. And lust. She could feel his cock, rock hard and hot, against her thigh. "Mind if I play through?"

She grinned until she thought her cheeks would split, and then laughed, so full of joy she couldn't help it. "Please," she said. "Please do."

Randy impaled her. She took him easily this time. He buried himself balls deep with a sexy groan of pleasure, then held very still. It took her a moment to realize he was struggling to control himself, that he was on the edge of orgasm. It was thrilling to realize that he'd gotten so aroused just from giving her pleasure. It made her feel powerful.

It tempted her to work her hips against him, to drive him over the edge. It wouldn't take much, clearly. She wanted to watch him come, and see what his face looked like in that moment.

But she remained still and silent, letting his example guide her. This moment was for him, when and as he wanted it. He remained still and silent for a minute or more. When he moved, it was slowly and carefully, until he lay against her body from breast to hips. He took his weight on his elbows so she wasn't uncomfortable, but she could feel it every time he took a breath.

He kissed her on the mouth. A long, lingering kiss. Then he turned his head so they were cheek to cheek, his breath warm against her ear. He withdrew until only the head of his cock was inside her, then drove his length inside her once more. Paused, then again. That set the pace.

He fucked her slowly, deliberately. It wasn't romantic, but it was nothing like the fierce, frantic pace of their first coupling. He wrapped himself around her, getting as close as possible, kissing her neck occasionally when he paused to master himself. She felt and heard every sigh and groan of pleasure he made, and felt as well the gradually rising tension in his body.

It was a pleasurable experience for Dana, but not orgasmic. She wasn't sure she was capable of coming again, at least for a while. But this gentle fucking felt good—and seeing and hearing and feeling how much pleasure he was experiencing from fucking her was exciting as hell. She knew well before it happened that Randy was about to come, and it was everything she'd hoped to witness.

The flickering expressions on his face, the incoherent noises that escaped his open mouth, the way he shuddered in her arms and poured himself into her—it thrilled her as much as her orgasms had, but in a very different way. She laid frantic kisses on his cheek, his neck, his mouth. She threw her arms around him to hold and caress him, rocking him between her thighs as he came, and then continued to pet him as he relaxed and his breathing gentled.

Minutes passed. The music continued, accompanied by more noises from the hallway. Dana didn't want to move yet, didn't want to disturb Randy, but his weight was beginning to bother her. She patted his side and was unsurprised when he took the hint. He rolled away, careful to hold the condom in place as he pulled out.

Dana felt an unexpected relief to see it. When Randy asked to fuck her she'd been so lost in a haze of endorphins from being eaten that the necessity of it hadn't crossed her mind. She didn't remember seeing him put one on either. She was grateful to learn that he was conscientious enough to take care of such things without prompting.

He sat up long enough drop it in the nearby waste basket, then flopped back onto the bed. "Oh man," he said, "I'm wiped out."

Dana propped herself on one elbow to grin down at him. "Well, you've been very busy."

Randy grinned back. "It was well worth it, I assure you." His gaze dropped to her breasts and he brushed one nipple with the back of his hand. "You're smokin' hot."

"Yeah?" Dana liked hearing it but she didn't believe it, not really. She was nice enough looking, she supposed, if you liked skinny girls. But not hot. Not like Zoe. She was hot. But it was nice to hear Randy say so.

She remembered a question she'd had earlier. "So," she said, "would you say I'm a 'hot fuck?'"

Randy's look of surprise and chagrin told her she'd guessed correctly. "Hell, yes."

"So it was you I talked to that night."

He nodded.

"Did you know it was me when you invited me in here?"

He nodded again.

"Were you planning to seduce me?"

He hesitated, choosing his words. "I sure as hell wanted to. I didn't know if you'd be interested, but I wanted to try."

Dana leaned down to give him a kiss. "Well, mission accomplished, then."

"And for you," Randy said. "You came knocking on Darren's door hoping to get laid, didn't you?"

She smiled despite the faint embarrassment she felt. "Yeah, I did." She half expected her throat to close up and choke off her words, but it didn't. "He told me he'd be away this weekend but I forgot. Maybe I didn't want to remember. I was really horny."

Randy fondled her breast. "Was? You're all better now?"

She closed her eyes and drew a deep breath, focusing on the pleasant sensation of his hand on her body. "I wouldn't say that," she admitted. "But right now I'm sweaty and tired and starving." As if to punctuate her point, her stomach growled.

Randy laughed and sat up. "Yeah, me too." He left the bed long enough to retrieve his phone from his jeans on the floor. He sat down beside Dana again, tapping at his phone. "You like pizza?"

"Sure," Dana said.

Randy continued texting with his thumbs, then set the phone done. "Done. We'll have pizza in about half an hour. How about a shower while we wait?"

CHAPTER TWELVE

The shower stall was too small for much fooling around with both of them in the cramped space. Nonetheless they manged some necking when they weren't sliding soapy hands all over one another on the pretense of washing. Randy got hard again and Dana gave him a few tugs, but they didn't go any farther by mutual if unspoken agreement.

The pizza arrived while Dana was drying herself. Randy, already wearing a towel around his waist, went to answer the door. He left the bathroom door open. He opened the door to the hallway. "Hey," he said, "let me get my wallet. You wanna bring that in? You can just set it in the desk."

The delivery guy entered the room carrying a flat pizza box and a two-liter bottle of soda. He glanced in Dana's direction, did a double take as she stood frozen in shock, naked and wet in front of this stranger. He recovered and continued into the room to finish the transaction with Randy.

Dana stared at the open bathroom doorway, turned on to know that a stranger had seen her naked, and shocked by her response—and by how powerful it was. The delivery guy wasn't particularly attractive, and she hadn't gotten a good look at him anyhow. It didn't matter. He'd gotten an eyeful of her and that knowledge thrilled her. She hadn't moved when the delivery guy reappeared in the doorway. He paused and his gaze swept over her. She could feel the way his eyes drank her in and wondered if he could see her nipples getting hard, or the sudden warmth between her legs.

He gawked for an instant longer, then shook himself and departed. Randy closed the door behind him. She heard him throw the bolt. He glanced into the bathroom, smirking, but said only, "Pizza's ready."

It was odd. She felt more embarrassed by Randy's knowing that she'd exposed herself to a stranger than she was by doing so. She'd known she had a voyeuristic streak, but clearly Zoe wasn't the only one with an exhibitionist kink. It wasn't likely to bother Randy, so what the hell.

She wrapped her towel around her waist and left the bathroom. Randy had moved the two chairs to a corner of his desk, where the pizza box lay open. "I'm out of paper plates, I'm afraid," he said. "Lots of paper towels, though."

"That'll do," Dana said. She was too hungry to concern herself with niceties like plates or napkins. Randy poured soda into a couple of plastic tumblers and handed her one. It wasn't great pizza, but it wasn't bad. Most important, though, it satisfied her hunger. They ate leaning close together over the pizza box. They didn't speak much while they ate, both too focused on the food, though they grinned at one another knowingly, like conspirators.

In a way they were, Dana supposed. They'd both wanted to get laid, and they'd used one another to get what they wanted. Now that she'd been sated, at least for the moment, she felt guilty about fucking Randy. Would Darren be disappointed? Angry? She didn't know him well enough to guess how he'd react, but she couldn't imagine he'd be pleased.

"Penny for your thoughts," Randy said.

Dana glanced at him. Guilt nagged at her. It must have showed on her face.

"Thinking about Darren, huh?"

Dana looked down, avoiding his gaze. "Yeah."

"You said you were only 'sort of' his girlfriend. Is that right?"

Dana nodded, still avoiding his gaze.

"So you aren't exclusive?"

Dana opened her mouth, closed it. Sighed. "We never really talked about it."

"So...not exclusive." He made it sound so simple. If only it were.

Dana shook her head, met his eyes. "No, we never talked about it. We never said yes or no. I don't know what he expects. Maybe he thinks of me as his girlfriend."

"You're feeling guilty," Randy said. "Do you regret what we did?"

"No," Dana said promptly. The certainty in her voice surprised her. She thought for a minute, trying to untangle her feelings. Randy waited.

"I'm not at all sorry that I slept with you," Dana told him. Her stomach fluttered, the familiar sensation of anxiety—but in this case because she was daring to bare her feelings to Randy. She felt brave and frightened all at once.

"I wanted to fuck you, and I did. I have no regrets about that. I feel guilty about it, but only because I may hurt Darren. He's a good guy, and I don't want to hurt his feelings."

Randy accepted her words with a nod. "I'm glad. I wanted to fuck you too." He reached over and took her hand in his, giving her a look of desire. "I still want to fuck you. Since we've already done it a couple of times, would you like to spend the night with me? I promise to make it worth your while."

His touch, his look, and his words couldn't have been better calculated to fan the embers of her desire into flame. Just the thought of his hands and mouth on her body again, of having his cock inside her again, sent chills along her skins and had her getting wet.

"Yes, I'd like that." She still felt guilty, but her guilt would be no worse for spending more time in Randy's bed. Measured against the certainty of a great deal more pleasure in the immediate future, her guilt was easily pushed aside.

There were practical questions, though. "What about your roommate?"

Randy shook his head. "He's away for the weekend. He's got a girlfriend back home, and he goes to see her most weekends."

Dana smiled. "Good. We won't be interrupted." She raised a slice of pizza, looked at it, and decided she'd had enough. She put it back in the box and wiped her fingers with a paper towel. She sat back and watched Randy devour another slice, grinning back at her all the while.

"What?"

"I was just thinking," Randy said. "It wasn't just Darren's bed banging against the wall that first night that gave you away."

"No?" Dana felt a faint heat in her cheeks, though nothing like she usually experienced. Maybe she wasn't as quick to blush as she used to be.

Randy shook his head. "You were rather loud."

"I was?"

"Nobody outside Darren's door had any doubt that he was fucking you, or that you really, really liked it."

Now the familiar heat bloomed in Dana's face. "Oh god," she muttered, briefly hiding her face in her hands. She lowered them to face Randy. "I was really that loud?"

"Yeah," Randy said. "That first night—and every time since. You were pretty lively with me, too, a while ago. You didn't know?"

"I...no," Dana said.

"That's not all," Randy added.

"Oh god...."

"No, nothing like that. It's just—you blush awfully easily. You know that, right?"

Dana nodded. She had pale skin and she'd always blushed at the drop of a hat.

"Well, you turn red whenever you come," Randy said. He gestured at himself as he continued. "Your whole face, your throat, and your chest. Even if you were completely still and silent—and you're not—there's no doubt about when you're coming."

Dana had no response to that. She didn't doubt him. That no one else had ever noticed wasn't surprising. Mike never made her come. It had been dark that first night with Darren. There had been more light later on, but maybe Darren noticed and he just hadn't said anything.

"Huh," Dana said finally.

"I like it," Randy said. "Just in case you were wondering. It's cute. And I like seeing visible proof that I made you come."

Dana's flush grew even darker if the heat in her face was any indication. "Really? The shouting and the thrashing around weren't enough?"

"Those are nice," Randy agreed. "But those can be faked. Nobody can fake that. Not that I think you were. Faking, I mean."

Dana leaned in and silenced him with a kiss. "I get it. I'm glad you like it."

Randy laughed. "I don't just like it. It turns me on."

Dana liked hearing that, liked knowing that her reactions turned him on. She wondered just what exactly she looked and sounded like when she came. I could find out, she thought. The idea of recording herself having sex produced a sinking sensation in her belly like riding a high speed elevator to the top of a tall building. It both terrified and excited her. Just the idea of something as brazen as making a sex tape turned her on fiercely—even as the thought of such a tape getting out horrified her. It would be a terrible risk. And yet, she knew, in a small stubborn corner of her mind, that she would do it eventually.

Not tonight. But it would happen.