Dana's Story Ch. 11-12 - Dana Gets Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

They didn't jump right back into bed. Neither Dana nor Randy wanted to do so right after eating. Dana took the opportunity to gather her clothes, grab her backpack and disappear into the bathroom, hoping Darren's roommate wasn't home. In addition to her laptop and a couple of textbooks, her backpack contained toiletries. She'd been planning to stay the night with Darren, after all. They worked just as well for sleeping over with Randy.

She washed her face and hands and brushed her hair. She definitely had that Just Fucked Look going on, and while it turned her on to know that her appearance advertised her sex life, it also promised to embarrass her. "You're just a mass of conflicting desires, aren't you?" she asked her reflection.

She didn't need an answer. She brushed her teeth while she was at it, then dressed again. She felt daring enough to stuff her bra into her pack instead of putting it on again. When she stepped out of the bathroom Randy was at his computer, his back to her. "All done?" he asked.

"Yes. Sorry I took so long."

"Don't worry about it," he said. He took in her appearance. "You're not leaving?"

Dana glanced down at herself, then up again. "What? Oh—no. I just...." She shrugged, uncertain how to finish her sentence.

"Good," Randy said. He moved closer and kissed her. "My turn," he said, and vanished into the bathroom. When he returned, Dana had settled on his bed, leaning against the wall with her own laptop open on her lap. He dressed quickly.

"Dana," he said.

She looked up. "Yeah?"

"Mind if I open the door? It's kinda stuffy in here."

A logjam of possible responses threatened to choke her into silence. She refused to let them. "No," she said. "I don't mind."

Darren propped the door open, then opened the window. Then he resumed his seat, saying, "Let me know when you're ready for a rematch."

Dana felt herself blush, but she smiled at his wink. "You too."

She had imagined that she'd get some homework done, but it didn't happen. She tried to read some of her assigned texts, but she couldn't concentrate. Sense memories of being thoroughly fucked right here on this bed distracted her, as did anticipation of more to come. She'd thought she was sated earlier, but that respite had been fleeting. The knowledge that she was simply marking time until she resumed her favorite pastime kept her on edge.

She checked her email and let Zoe know she'd have their room to herself tonight.

Randy worked silently at his computer, at least when he wasn't talking to the parade of neighbors who took the open door as an invitation to visit. He was careful to introduce each of them to Dana, and they all made a point of saying hello to her, but she forgot their names almost immediately. She'd always been bad at holding onto names on first meeting.

It wasn't until the fourth time one of Randy's acquaintances looked her over with obvious curiosity that it hit her. They were checking her out! Dana's face flamed as she realized they must have heard her earlier and wanted to see who had made all that noise. Embarrassment and excitement fought to a draw inside her; embarrassing, yes, but it also gave her an illicit thrill to know that they knew she'd been having sex—and enjoying it quite loudly.

When the most recent gawker had departed, Dana closed her laptop and looked at Randy. "It's time," she announced.

He closed his own laptop hastily. "I agree," he said. Another couple of neighbors arrived just as he reached the door. "Later," he said, pushing it closed. Dana saw them lean to one side, trying to catch a glimpse of her through the doorway. She waved to them as the door closed.

Randy joined her by the bed. She'd been about to peel off her shirt but changed her mind and reached out to unsnap and unzip his jeans. They slid down to his thighs, revealing a tent in his briefs that his jeans had only hinted at. Dana pressed her palm to his belly and slipped her hand into his underwear to wrap her hand around his hard cock.

His hairless cock felt huge, hot, and hard. Bigger than she remembered. But not too big; she'd taken it before and enjoyed it immensely. She wanted it again.

Randy remained still, eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her hand on his cock. Dana stroked it a few times, turned on by the soft sounds of pleasure he made. She crouched in front of him, releasing his cock only long enough to adjust her hold on him. With her free hand she pulled his jeans down around his ankles, and then his briefs. She stroked him slowly, gauging his size more closely. He was bigger around than Darren, though not as long.

But not so big around that she couldn't take the head of his cock in her mouth.

Randy gasped, more from surprise than pleasure, but then he groaned loudly as she took a little more of him into her mouth. There was no way she could swallow his whole length, but she didn't have to. She sucked and tongued the head of his cock for a time, then licked the shaft, stroking him with her hand all the while. She explored and fondled his balls with her free hand, doing so very gingerly at first but with increasing firmness and confidence when Randy made it clear he was enjoying it.

Randy made plenty of inarticulate sounds of enjoyment, supplemented by an occasional exclamation of "oh God!" or "Christ, that feels good!" Having that effect on him turned Dana on more than she expected. She tried to swallow a little more of his cock, but backed off when she felt her gag reflex make itself known.

She contented herself with licking and sucking Randy, and fondling his balls, until she felt him touch her hand. She backed off, letting the tip of his cock pop out of her mouth. "Yes?"

Randy's quivering breath and drugged smile was answer enough. "I'm about to pop," he said, "but I want to be fucking you when I come."

"Oh god," Dana muttered, overcome by a wave of lust. His words—and the picture they conjured in her imagination—inflamed her desires beyond reason. She couldn't stand and peel off her clothing fast enough, and all the same he was naked before she was. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard, a deep tongue kiss that demonstrated just how much he wanted her, and how little he cared about where her mouth had just been.

When he relaxed his hold on her, Dana moved to lie down on the bed behind her.

"No," Randy said. "I want you on top this time."

He stretched out on his back, his erect cock standing upright. "Not there," he said when Dana prepared to straddle his hips. "Sit on my face," he suggested, gesturing with one hand. Dana stared, uncertain of what to do, or how to go about it.

Randy coaxed her into doing as he asked. Dana felt self-conscious kneeling at the end of his bed, but he was insistent and eager, so she did. It took a few adjustments before she settled into the right position, but when she had Randy made it worth the effort.

His hands settled on her ass, where he could help support and steady her, and also shift her position when it suited him. She clutched the head rail of his bed for balance as well. Randy put his lips and tongue to work with enthusiasm and skill. Despite her initial discomfort with the idea, his talented mouth soon had her sighing and moaning with pleasure. She felt herself getting wetter, felt herself swelling and spreading, ready—eager—for more.

She was riding a rising tide of pleasure when Randy's hands let her go, forcing her to concentrate on maintaining her position. The faint crinkle of a condom packet explained what Randy was doing. A moment later his hands touched her hips again. "Ready for more?" he asked.

Dana nodded. There was no sexy way to do this, so she didn't try. She crawled backward until she felt Randy's cock against her ass. She balanced on her knees and one hand to reach between her thighs and grab it. It took her only a moment to guide the head between her pussy lips. It felt hard and hot and she made a low sound of pleasure as she sank down over it, impaling herself.

Randy reached up to fondle her breasts. "You're on top," he said, "so you're in charge."

Dana took him at his word. She raised her hips, intimately aware of the feel of his hard cock gradually withdrawing. With only the head still penetrating her, she impaled herself once more, groaning with pleasure at the sensation of him pressing deeper and deeper until she had taken his whole length. She paused for a moment, enjoying being fully engaged, before doing it all again, and then again.

This wasn't entirely new to her. She'd seen Zoe riding a lover this way, and she'd even done it with Darren a few times. It wasn't a favorite of hers but she understood now why Zoe liked it. She loved missionary, loved feeling a man's weight on her body, loved the sensation of being fucked like that, but this approach showed every sign of being just as pleasurable.

It required more effort on her part. She began breathing harder very quickly, and not just because she was getting more aroused. It was hard work! Supporting her own weight on her arms while she rocked her hips—she'd never realized just how hard her lovers had worked to give her the pleasure she'd experienced. But it was worth it. She had complete control of how quickly she rocked against Randy, how deeply she took him, at what angle she let him penetrate her.

She experimented a bit before finding a rhythm she really liked. She settled into it, her excitement growing with every thrust of her hips. The ecstatic expression on Randy's face, the growls of pleasure he made, and the way his hands caressed and teased her breasts added to her arousal. Dana rode him, her breaths growing louder and deeper. She closed her eyes now, the better to focus on the glorious sensations she felt. The rising tide of pleasure crested, receded, then rolled over her once more.

She trembled on the edge of orgasm for a long instant before the tide receded. She rode him harder, faster, desperate for release. The tide rose once more, engulfing her. Dana shuddered and—yes—cried out in her ecstasy. She heard herself this time, babbling incoherently as she quivered and shook from the intensity of her pleasure. It went on and on—and was over all too quickly.

It left her gasping, half collapsed on top of Randy as the strength ran out of her arms, her body shaking. The tide had receded again, but not far. It wouldn't take much to push her over the top once more, and she wanted that. Wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything.

She forced her shaking arms to push her upright again. She drew a loud, shaky breath, and began to ride Randy once more, desperate to recapture the bliss she'd just experienced. In less than a dozen strokes, she found it again. Another orgasm roared through her body, leaving her incapable of thought for some timeless interval.

When it was over, Dana laughed, so full of joy that she couldn't contain it if she'd wanted to. And she didn't want to. She could feel the potential for more ecstasy swirling around her like flood waters, requiring only the tiniest ripple to engulf her once more. She felt exhausted, her breathing was ragged, but not so exhausted that she couldn't muster the effort to continue fucking Randy.

Afterward she remembered nothing except the endless series of orgasms that followed, each better than the last, spiraling into a mindless haze of bliss. She might have passed out. When she became aware of herself again, she lay on her side, limbs slack, heavy and trembling. Randy's hand cupped her cheek and she struggled to focus on his face. He lay facing her propped on one elbow.

"Are you okay?" He sounded worried.

"'M fine," Dana muttered. She quivered as an aftershock of pleasure rolled through her body.

"You sure?"

Dana smiled lazily, relaxed and utterly content. "I'm sure. Why?"

"I think you fainted."

"Did I?" But even as she asked, Dana knew it was true. She'd lost all sense of herself as she rode that endless high, lost in the pleasure until she'd regained awareness lying here beside Randy. Another first. "Maybe I did," she said. "I hope I didn't scare you."

"Only a little," Randy said.

Dana suspected it was more than a little. "This never happened to you before?"

Randy shook his head. "You were rockin' and rollin' and...making noise—and then you just stopped and fell forward."

"Sorry to scare you. That's the first time it's ever happened to me." It alarmed her a little that she'd lost control so thoroughly that she'd passed out. It excited her too. She'd never imagined she could feel that much pleasure. It frightened her too that if not for meeting Zoe, she might have gone years—maybe her whole life—without ever learning what she was missing.

Speaking of missing things... Dana glanced down at Randy's cock. It was shrunken and soft, no longer wrapped in a condom. "Did you come?"

Randy grinned. "Oh hell yes! With a beautiful naked blonde riding my cock and screaming her head off? I came hard. You were just too busy to notice." He settled onto his back and pulled Dana close with an arm around her shoulders. She rested her head on his chest. "You were great," he added.

"Thanks," Dana said, doing her best to ignore the screaming her head off part. "I'd hate to think you missed out."

"No worries," Randy said. "I had a great time."

There didn't seem to be anything more to say. Dana lay quietly, cuddled up against Randy in the dark. When sleep took her she never noticed.

* * *

Thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it.

I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd like to hear it.