Dana-girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't say that... You're not stupid, why on earth would you say such a thing?" Veronica replied, wondering why I was so down on myself all of a sudden, but that's how I felt sometimes, like I was being duped or something...

"What I mean is, I'm always in the dark about stuff and I only find about it after it's happened... First with you and Reg and now with my Mom, conspiring, the two of you wanting to turn me into some kind of girly-maid that you're going to make fun of and tease" I answered sounding peeved again, but I was worried and I hated feeling so out of the loop all of the time. Plus I was reluctant as all hell to let them dress me up like some tarty-looking maid purely for their amusement...

"So what are you saying? You don't want to do this anymore? I thought you liked dressing up and feeling feminine? You know your Mom just wants the best for you, but if this isn't what you want then, I guess we'll just have to take it all back" Veronica answered, sounding solemn and a little down herself now, which of course made me feel bad, even if I did know that she was just trying to play me again, or it felt that way...

But more so, I felt bad because I did want all of this, with the bigger problem being me, and that damn wall of fear popping up in front of me, always there and stopping me cold...

"N-no... I'm not saying that... It's just... Well, it's still really hard, and to think of my Mom seeing me? It's a bit humiliating is all... I mean I know she loves and cares about me, but I also know she's going to be full of sex-laden comments and giggles with the two of you teasing me to no end" I answered back-tracking some, but at the same time letting her know that I did want to continue as stood there naked after stripping at her request.

Smiling and holding open the blouse she had for me to wear under the jacket, I wordlessly let her dress me, slipping my arms through the long sleeves, and I was able to see, as well as feel what Veronica was talking about when she said the panties matched the top... The long, full sleeves, they were made of the same chiffon material, vapour thin and see-through like my panties, leaving my arms feeling bare and exposed but for the wide, solid black cuffs ending at each of my wrists.

"Here, let's get the garter on you before your panties, that way you can slip them off if you need to, without having to undo your garter clips" Veronica instructed next as I buttoned the blouse and feeling myself shiver, thinking that I hadn't ever worn a garter belt before now.

It was exciting, and yes it was also fun, but at the same time I didn't want to give too much of myself away... I wanted to be reserved and try not let on just how deep the feeling was that came along with her doing this, feeling her slipping the thin, black and lacy-edged garter around my waist with it's empty clips left dangling and touching my thighs... I couldn't help or hide my excitement with my skin left crawling in goose flesh, feeling the tickles of such delight and as well, my small 5-inch hairless little dick, growing to his full erect size, making everything quite obvious and giving me away...

"Hmmm? Someone likes garters I see! Or is it the whole idea?" Veronica questioned, noticing my little stiffy, coming in close to me as she stood talking onto my ear, asking if it was just the garter turning me on, or was it the idea of being dressed in a maid's outfit bought for me by my Mom...

"It... It's everything I guess... I... I do find this exciting, but I still have this awful pit in the bottom of my stomach, you know?" I answered, my voice somewhat quieter as well, wanting to tell her that this was enjoyable, yet at the same time the 'idea' she was speaking of, the one where I let my Mom see me dressed up, even serving tea, that part was still rather terrifying to imagine.

All of this was ripping me in two, with so much angst and pain mixed in... It was such an exquisitely erotic wanting, a craving to be embarrassed and humiliated like this... I don't know where in me this comes from, but what I do know is that they call people like me a masochist, because for whatever reason, I seem to get off on this, this kind of pain, this kind of humiliation and utter embarrassment.

From the cuckolding and the teasing about my small penis and not to mention, me going all the way with Reg and sucking his cock, the implication of my enjoying this kind of degradation, it was undeniable...

And now to this... Being dressed up in a maid's uniform that once Veronica had me stepping into the panties, followed soon after by the stockings clipped to the garter around my waist and then adding the short, thigh high black skirt, I found that although this was going to be a rather humiliating experience, I had to say that as far as maid's get-ups went? This one wasn't half bad...

Donning the short waisted serving jacket and then having Veronica fit me lastly into a pair of open toed slip-on mules, not more than an inch or so high, and as well, not leaving out the little lace bow she'd clipped in my hair, I looked at myself in our long floor mirror surprised some, but also thinking and admitting to myself that I could probably do this... If I had to...

"Not bad huh?" Veronica remarked coming up behind me... "I know what you're thinking Dana, remember, I'm a woman...a real woman and I can read you like a book, I know... But I also know that you're a little scared too... But that's the exciting part isn't it? Feeling sexy and naughty, wondering how much you'll blush and feel all squishy inside once your Mom sees you dressed up in your cute little uniform?"

Standing with me as we both looked into the mirror and hearing her asking me these thing, I knew Veronica was right... Tingling with such excitement, I knew she had me, and yes she could read me like a book.... I was always an easy mark with her and just about everyone else, never being able to hide my true feeling, or not for very long anyway...

But saying I felt all 'squishy' inside? That was a new one... I liked it mind you, because it was something else she was right about because inside, along with feeling terrified, I also felt rather 'squishy' as she had said... I was turned on and left feeling like I wanted to jerk my stiff little boner... I knew I could never hide it from her, or lie to her for that matter...

Dressed now except for any make-up Veronica had me do a few laps of the bedroom just to see how I look and to practice wearing any shoes that were higher than my sneakers...

"Wow Dana... You Mom is absolutely going to flip when she see you" Veronica commented smiling as I made my way back over to her, and hearing her did make it all real again... My Mom, she was coming over and she was going to see me like this, dressed up in the outfit she'd sent over, just for me... Just for this purpose...

"Oh God, did you have to remind me?, and for the record, if anyone is going to be flipping out, it's going to be me!" I replied blushing now as we stayed there a moment longer, both of us looking me up and down in this rather conservative maids outfit...

"Oh stop being such a drama queen, you look amazing but you can get changed if you want, I only wanted to see how you look" Veronica commented, telling me once more how good she thought I looked but also telling me I could change if I wanted...

"But then again" She added as I turned to see her biting her lip looking sexy and smiling...

"I know, I wouldn't mine being waited on hand and foot for the rest of the night... So what do you say? Do you want to be my personal, private maid for the rest of the evening? I promise, I'll make it worth your while?" She asked then with that same sly sexy smile while drawing her manicured finger up the centre of my chest.

Feeling her touch had me swooning, her nails gliding and dancing across the silky material, tickling my skin beneath, it had a switch going off in my head, leaving me to shiver in delight feeling this 'other self' come alive with just her soft, caressing touch... It sent me reeling in waves of femininity that I knew I could never get away from or escape...

"Uh-uhh.. Okay... Wh-what do you want me to do?" I asked stammering and feeling shy, however I still wanted whatever she had on offer, no matter what that may entail...

"Well, I know my little kitty needs tending, I haven't shaved her in a while. Why don't you go draw me a bath?...and just for being so good, I'll let you help me shave her and get her all pretty for when Reg comes back in a few days" Veronica answered as I felt myself quiver thinking of her letting me shave her pussy in the bath, but also thinking that we were doing this so that Reg, when he came back from England, he'd have a fresh, real 'English Rose' ready and waiting for him to pluck and fuck to his hearts content, it gave this an odd appeal that I wasn't sure I would ever full understand...

But still, hearing that she was going to let me shave anything other than her legs, which was a new normal for us as well, I was happy and looking forward to helping her this way, which I also knew or assumed that my shaving her 'kitty' as she liked to call her blond, pink lipped pussy, it would also mean that I'd be going down on her after wards, which of course I did love doing for her anyway...

"Oh! Okay, ahh 'Miss'... I'll run your bath for you" I chirped back trying to sound cute and like I was getting into this, wanting to play my part as the dutiful maid willing to serve and service my benefactor, or my 'boss' I guess you could say, if we were indeed playing roles...

"Aww, see? That's more like it. You're Mom will love you like this, and yes Dana-girl, you may go run my bath, and put in some of my favourite salts while your at it hmmm?" Veronica answered sounding cute herself while taking the lead role as she'd been cast, instructing me in how she'd like her bath prepared.

Scurrying away then, off into our bathroom bath, I laid out a folded towel to kneel on while helping her bathe, like I normally do when she has me shave her legs, but today I felt extra giddy especially being dressed as I was, playing her maid as I knelt and turned on the faucets but knowing she was going to let me shave her pussy, this was indeed a rare treat for me...

I knew she loved it as well and it was easy to sense and feel the power shift. I could feel the dynamic change between us when we were like this, and I'm more than sure that Veronica could feel it just the same, giving her a certain confidence and feeling of control as she smiled letting me go, staying behind in the bedroom to undress as I went in ahead of her to get things ready...

***

Taking up my place and waiting for her to come in, I though it might be a good idea for me to strip to my waist, not wanting to help Veronica bathe while I was in a jacket and not to mention the chiffon sleeves of my blouse getting soaked in her bath water.

Doing so, stripping myself of my top and jacket, I carefully laid them out across the top of the laundry basket, kept safe and away as I resumed my position, back down on my knees and testing the water one last time before turning off the taps, just as Veronica entered the room and in all her naked glory I might add...

"All ready for me baby? And my! Look at you! I wouldn't bend over too far wearing that skirt around Reg, he's liable to mistake you for me!" Veronica joked as she stepped into the room, finding me stretched out on my knees with my back arched as I reach across to turn off the taps and apparently I was giving her quite a show with my ass up in the air, showing off my stocking clad thighs and my ass in the short black skirt.

"Oh Vee! Don't say things like that! It's embarrassing, and...and you know Reg said he didn't really want to do that with me" I said to her as she stepped up and into the tub with my help offering her my hand as I watched her wonderful naked body and big creamy white tits move and jiggle while settling in and back, sighing aloud with a soft sounding "Hmmmm'... lowering herself into the warm bath water.

This was also true about Reg... He had said that he didn't really see him and I going there, with him fucking me like I was a real chick, and to be honest, I was sort of glad for it. I mean don't get me wrong, I know I have a strong attraction to him as a 'man' meaning, I do tend to gravitate that way some of the time, and sucking his cock, or being a 'cocksucker' as either Reg or Veronica like to call me during the times we're all together, that part I didn't mind, and even wanted to happen.

But as for the rest? Giving myself to him like that, letting him fuck me and take my 'other' virginity? As Reg had also said, he'd rather let someone else have that honour...

Of course at the time when he said this, I was a bit confused but I didn't dare say anything, but it was like he was implying that I let some other guy fuck me and be the first, or giving them the honour as Reg had put it...

It struck me as being rather eerie and unsettling he when said this because as I had pledged to him when he asked me flat out "Dana, are you gay?" I told him that I only wanted to be like this with him... Or as I actually said, I only wanted to be gay for him...

However, in recalling all of this with Veronica's suggestion after seeing me bent over the bath and 'prone' I guess you could say, or ready for fucking... I couldn't help deny a certain twinge hitting me as Reg uttered the words "Let some other guy have the honours" it made me think and wonder if I could do such a thing, have full on gay sex with another man... Other than Reg I mean...

Yet with her comment coming and going in a fleeting second, or so it would seem, my attention was promptly brought back to the here and now with Veronica sitting forward in her sudsy bath handing me a cloth with a big smile on her face and asking to wash her back..

"Uh, yeah, okay... Here, does this feel nice?" I asked taking and dunking the flannel into the bath water before holding it to her neck and squeezing it in my hand, ringing out the warm soapy water and letting it roll down her neck and back.

"Mmm yes, but I think you'd rather be doing my front wouldn't you?" She answered joking around and making me laugh along with her as I washed her back kneeling on my little towel and feeling like I was dressed, more as her 'attendant' or her maid than I was her husband.

But still, we were in love and she was my wife, and I was still her husband and yes, yes indeed I wanted to wash her front and with her letting me, smiling and giving me her permission, she lay back and closed her eyes as I once more dunked and rang out the wash cloth. Squeezing out the warm, soapy water and letting run down from over her shoulder, down and over her big round tits as they bobbed weightless it would seem, floating at the surface like two gorgeous, pink nippled icebergs...

"Mmm that feels sooo nice baby, you always make me feel so good and I love how you look, all dolled up in your little uniform" Veronica sighed sounding content and happy in her bath as she looked to me kneeling there beside her.

"What I like is that it's classy, don't you think?" She asked as I ran the wet cloth over and under and all around each of her weighty, full tits, but then continuing, I only able to nod, instead I was left to listen and cringe as she went on then, hearing her mention my Mom and this up-coming 'tea-party' we were going to be hosting with her as our special guest...

"You'd look way better with some make-up on you... But that's okay, we'll have you looking pretty as picture on Saturday, and I know your Mom is just going to die when she sees you" she added with me thinking she could very well be right...

"Yeah she'll die alright, of a heart attack once she's up close enough" I answered back trying to be funny, but from the frown Veronica gave me as I continued 'washing' her tits, which by now was more so just me feeling her up through a wet cloth, I thought better and stopped, apologizing and taking the wash cloth away, I figured I'd probably ruined things what from the way she was looking at me...

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that... Of course I don't want my Mom to die... I was just joking, thinking, you know? She's be shocked is all... You're... You're not mad at me are you?" I asked, adding in with my apology, hoping we could continue.

We were having such a wonderful intimate time together and I hoped I hadn't spoiled the mood, but after letting me sweat a little, which I know she likes to do... It's her form of punishment I guess you could say and believe me, sometimes? The silence and waiting are ten times more effective in getting me to fly straight...

"No, I'm not mad... You just say some dumb stuff sometimes, of course she's not going to be shocked Dana, she's going to be delighted... Now come on, grab my shaving stuff, I promised I'd let you take care of my kitty since you're playing my maid today" She answered, letting me off the hook and winking at me as she sat herself up on the wide lip of our bath, spreading her legs, readying herself for me to do my maid's duties, which if I'm certain, something like this, shaving your 'Mistresses' kitty... I highly doubt it was a part of any regular maid's job description...

None the less, hearing her and seeing her smiling again, I was up and over to the sink where we keep all of that stuff, shave foam and safety razors, both the pink and the blue kind and in a flash I was back down at her side, ready and very willing to complete my next 'assigned-task'...

Kneeling over the tub, things were rather awkward with her on the other side, sitting on the bath edge with her feet still in the water, so I asked if I should strip off the rest of my uniform, the skirt and the stockings and join her, but Veronica shook her head no, where standing instead she motioned for me to hand her a towel and telling me she had a better idea...

"No baby, stay dressed, and you can put your blouse back on too, I'll move over to the toilet and just sit with the lid down" She directed stepping out of the bath while drying herself, which was something I had hope to do, but never the less.

Continuing to follow her instructions Veronica had me move my folded towel over and placing it where she was now sat atop the closed toilet lid with legs splayed open once again, smiling down at me and inviting me in while telling me to do a good job...

"Remember, be careful and leave my landing strip, Reg says he likes it because he said it reminds him of when he first saw me naked out int e hot tub"

"Ye-yeah, I remember, and don't worry baby, I'm getting good at keeping myself all shaved and clean as you know, so trust me, I know what I'm doing by now...and yes, I'll be careful... I'll always be careful around your beautiful pussy baby... Even, even if she belongs to Reg and I don't get to put my little guy inside of her that much anymore" I answered telling her I knew what I was doing while adding in a little more than I think she was expecting.

I wanted to admit this to her and let her know that I didn't think of her pussy as being mine anymore, and that I didn't mind sharing her if not relinquishing my 'fucking-duties' handing that part of our sex life over to Reg...

"Aww, baby, you're so sweet and considerate, thank you... But you're right, it's not like you're sharing me is it?" She asked confirming my thoughts and I have to say hearing her say it like that, say it out loud, it did make things sting and hurt just that much more...

"No, baby, I think it's the other way around to don't you?" She continued... "Do you feel that when we're all together? Where it's like Reg, he's the one who lets you play with us?" She asked, sort of stopping me as I knelt there shaving her pussy thinking this is how she sees things, and to be honest, this is how had been playing things.