Dana-girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, it was true that I haven't fucked Veronica in while and was leaving that up to Reg, but again, as she said it, it did make more sense because that was how I felt most of the time, like I was the third wheel allowed to participate or 'help-out' while they fucked and made love.

Seeing the plight in my eyes however, Veronica was quick to point out how things are, and doing so in the nicest of ways she could find...

"It's okay baby, I can see it in your eyes, you don't like that part, but believe me, Reg may have, or I'll even say that he 'owns' my pussy right now, but you my sweet, sweet, wonderful Dana-girl, you will always be my loving husband... Remember our wedding vows? Till death do we part?"

"I... I know baby, it's just hard when you put it like that... I mean, I'm sort of digging this polyamorous thing, but when Reg isn't around, I forget that he's the real Alpha in the house... You, you understand don't you?" I asked while wiping away the rest of the shave foam after completing my task, cleaning up and getting ready Veronica's Venus-mons as well as her outer labia, yet being sure to leave her beloved little landing strip whole and intact...

She did only need a touch-up with a razor at best, but still, it was fun even if I was distracted with our conversation, which after our re-establishing the fact of Reg's dominance in the little 3-way love nest we'd created, sure enough, Veronica found a way of turning this back to me and how I was dressed, and then of course, to my Mom...

"And you know I told your Mom about him and I right?" She said again, reminding me of this other fact that I'd rather have forgotten, which was my Mom being privy to and even condoning this 'lifestyle' we'd found ourselves living in with Reg...

"Ye-yeah... I don't know why you had to tell her though, and like, that's all you've told her...right?" I asked still not believing my Mom knows not only that I've come out as a cross dresser, or maybe it's better to say that I've 'discovered' the cross dresser in me, but either way, to have Mom know about and oddly encourage, if not to help further me, coaxing and teasing this out of me, buying me this maid's uniform, and as well, I wasn't sure which was worse, her knowing about my little fetish or being aware of Reg fucking Veronica...

"Yes! That's all she knows... I think... However I umm, I might have mentioned little-Reg, but I know I didn't tell her about you going down on the real one, you know? About you sucking cock?" Veronica continued and hearing her say it so casual, saying I suck cock like it was drinking a glass of milk or something, but from where I was sitting it was a much bigger deal that was for sure!

"So...so she doesn't know about the real Reg? -and, and me?" I asked again cautiously wanting Veronica to be clear with me and make no mistake that my Mom, she didn't know that I've sucked Reg's cock for real, or as says, that I was a cocksucker...

"No, she doesn't so you can relax... Now come on, leave your cute little uniform on and follow me, I want you to perform and different kind of maid-duty" Veronica answered then, taking me by the hand after I'd righted myself, dressing back in my 'full-uniform' I suppose you could call it, the all black and rather sexy looking short-skirted maid's get up my Mom had sent over for me to wear.

Happy that she was going to let me 'service' her as it were, I let her take my hand to follow her in where reaching the bed and shucking her bath towel, revealing her gorgeous naked body to me once again, she gestured with her fingers, pointing and indicating that I should get down, down on my knees in front of her...

"Come Dada-girl, I want my girly maid to lick my kitty for me, I'm starting to like the idea of girl-on-girl sex, now that I've had you around like this for a while, but now sweetie, you're my servant aren't you? -and you're going to do what your told, isn't that right?" She asked sounding sexy and teasing as I lowered myself to my knees in front of her, dressed in my stockings and shoes, feeling the soft, slippery material rubbing on my thighs, lighting me up and turning me on along with what she was saying, what she was telling me to do...

"Ye-yes Miss, I'll do... I'll do what I'm told, I'll be a good maid for you... May I... May I kiss your kitty for you? M-Miss?" I asked, taking on my part as I thought she would want, raising my voice to sound more feminine while leaning in, kissing her bare tummy just above her landing strip as she stayed sat up, smiling down on me with her two hands gently clasping my cheeks in her cupped palms...

"Mmm yes baby... Yes Dana-girl, I want you to take care of me, lick my kitty for me while I think about you dressed up so pretty for us, serving us tea... Oh I could cum just picturing the look on your Mom's face" Veronica answered as she laid herself back across the bed with her legs left dangling over the edge, and with me there, my head still held in her hands, she lead me in, lowering me with her while parting her legs further, directing and pulling me in deeper to her core, deeper into her wet, pink lipped pussy...

Listening to her as I dove in, first dragging my pointed tongue up through her wet folds I felt myself swooning some, with my little dick growing all hard and stiff, licking her pussy as we both pictured my Mom being here with us on Saturday, seeing me all dressed up and looking feminine for them and knowing with a sex-fill knot in my stomach that I'd feel embarrassed, blushing and humiliated...

"Unnnggg" I groaned into Veronica's wetness... The idea, the naughtiness of it all, having my Mom here while I'm dressed up and where I'll be teased to no end, asked all sorts of hugely embarrassing questions about us, me and our sex life, including Reg and how I'm so willing to let him step in because he can fuck Veronica like I can't...

I don't know why but I swear I could have cum right along with Veronica as I continued to lick her wet pussy, simply thinking and imagining how my Mom was going to react, what she was going to say and also, how she would see me from now on...

There was an eroticism in this that I couldn't explain or describe, all I knew was that all of it , every last incestuous element that was about to be played out during our gathering, our tea party... All of it was so erotic and turning me on like nothing before...

"Ooohhhh Yesss baby... Oh Dana you're so, so good at that... Oh I love your tongue and I love you being my little girly-friend like this but I miss... Oh I miss Reg's big cock" Veronica called out while holding me to her, her hands having moved to the back of my head, her fingers interlaced and holding me down as I licked and sucked her pussy while flicking my pointed tongue back and forth across her exposed little clitty button, but listening to her I began to think maybe she wanted something else...

"You, you want me to get little-Reg for you baby?" I asked while raising my face out of her core but for a moment, just enough to ask but Veronica, bringing herself closer to the edge, she was ready to cum and forced my head and face back into her divine wetness as she called out...

"No! Oh fuck no, I'm close baby... Oh my clit, just suck... Uh oh yessss my cl-iii-it!" She bellowed then giving me her instruction as she came, going over the edge, her orgasm hitting her and with her pussy suddenly a flood, cumming hard as I payed heed then, returning my efforts where she wanted them, lashing her clit with my tongue once again as I sucked hard inward, providing a ton of suction and all but pulling her orgasm from her...

"Uhhhhh! Oh fu-uuck Dana yes... Yes I'm c-cumming Uhhh!" She hollered then, exploding as she could take no more, using her hands to clasp my head firmly, ripping me away, forcing me out as she could stand it no longer. Her body racked and left shaking on the bed before me...

"Oh God Dana, that was awesome, thank you and thank you for this for doing this for me and your Mom, you'll see baby, it will be good... It will be better when she sees you, and when...and when she knows, every-everything"

Collapsing back, panting out her words as she gasped with her big tits still heaving up and down, her chest rose and fell as her lungs struggled to recover, but what she was saying, it was in riddles again... What was going to be good?...and how was everything going to be better?...and once my Mom knows everything? Once she knows everything what?

"What do you mean baby?" I asked, confused as I made my way up onto the bed beside her as she lay in the same position, half on and off the bed, but when I settled in beside her, wanting to talk and find out what she had meant, I was a little surprised to see that after cumming so hard and so good, after missing Reg's real cock all week, as she was so clear in pointing out, Veronica, by this point she was drifting off and gone with her eyes closed, she had fallen asleep...

Crestfallen and a little saddened, knowing I probably wouldn't be getting any further with her this night, I woke her gently and helped her into bed, leaving my question unanswered and left to wonder in my maid's uniform what was going to happen, and again... What would be better once my Mom knows everything?

Continued...