Dana Loses Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad smiled. "What's your number?"

Dana and the men exchanged phone numbers, putting their clothes back on and then parting ways. Dana had never felt so happy and satisfied in her entire life. She practically skipped home, finally arriving at her house and entering to see her Mom standing nearby, looking worried.

"Dana, honey, where have you been? I was worried sick!"

"Sorry Mom," Dana replied, "the bus got stuck in traffic."

"What a relief. I put your dinner in the fridge if you want to heat it up."

"Oh, that's okay Mom," Dana said, grinning cheekily. "I already ate."

After the gangbang, Dana had a bit more self control when it came to her libido. She was able to go to school without making constant bathroom breaks to jerk off and she could do normal things again like see movies without getting horny and worrying about losing control of herself. It seemed all she really needed as a cure was to get the ever loving hell fucked out of her. It wasn't like she needed to masturbate anymore either, because she began seeing Brad, Pete and Josh on a regular basis.

She got to know them all quite well. Josh really liked having her blow him and he really enjoyed her tits. He would occasionally return the favor by giving her a blowjob, but he mostly stuck to fucking her mouth or occasionally fucking her ass.

Pete seemed more interested in giving her pleasure than receiving it. Anytime they were together he preferred to suck her dick and always tried to coax out multiple loads of cum for him to swallow. He seemed like he was addicted to her semen, their rendezvous in the park having awakened something inside himself.

Out of the three men, she liked Brad the most. He would take his time with her, make her feel like a proper woman. He loved eating out her ass and sucking her off, but his best talent was the way his cock satisfied her asshole. He would do romantic things with her like go on dates, cuddle or kiss her, give her gifts or whisper sweet nothings into her ear. He was a real sweetheart and made her feel the most satisfied.

It wasn't long before Dana and Brad became a couple, with Josh and Pete being allowed access to Dana's body anytime they wanted. Sometimes when they'd hang out, or fuck, it would be one on one, or two on one, but her favorite times were when all three men would fuck her at once, using her holes or playing with her cock. It became even better when, after high school graduation, all four of them got a house together. From that point on, life was a constant parade of sex... and it was perfect.

12