Dana's DVD Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his orgasm passed, he leaned forward to give her a kiss on the back... gave her ass a few caresses and then pulled his wilting length from within her. She was catching her breath too as she looked back up just as the cameraman brought the camera back around to look into her face. With a very pleased looking smile she looked into the camera -- into my eyes -- and said, "Thank you, my love. I hope you enjoyed watching this as much as I enjoyed the making of it. When I get home, we'll talk about it plenty I'm sure, but for now just know this: I love you a lot and I deeply appreciate the freedom you gave me to do this." She chuckled for a minute and said, "You have no idea how deeply," before continuing her laugh.

The screen faded out and a few closing credits played. Later that evening she called, as she did each evening when she traveled, and asked me if my package had arrived. I told her it had. She asked if I'd watched it. I told her I had. She asked if everything was okay or if I was mad. I told her that everything was more than okay; that I appreciated the gift she'd given me, and that I was really happy she'd enjoyed herself so much in the process. At that point the worry left her voice and the smile returned. She told me she was very much looking forward to watching it with me when she got home, and she couldn't wait to feel me buried inside her.

I have to leave to go get her at the airport now...