Dana's Feet OCD; Therapy Session 01

Story Info
Amanda (PhD) helps Dana control her feet fetish.
3.6k words
4.85
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*click*

The kettle stopped whistling, and Amanda got up to brew tea. Finishing a day of work with chamomile tea and as early as noon was her beloved routine. The sound of rain hitting the windows of the suburban townhouse felt soothing. It wasn't merely her house - but her workplace, too. A silver sign with gold and black engravings fixed to the door read: Amanda Moore's Private Clinic.

She grabbed her cup of tea with both hands and made her way downstairs to the therapy room. She found comfort sitting there, daydreaming. Above the patient's couch fixed to the wall were her framed degrees and license.

University of Toronto

PhD Clinical Psychology (Sex Therapy)

Amanda Moore (with Honors)

She took a sip of her tea, as her phone buzzed faintly. She checked her notifications - an email.

From: Dana Kinley

Title : An Unconventional Request, Ple...

Brief : Hello, my name is Dana. I am a college stu...

"Dana?" she mumbled to herself, "I'll read today, but reply tomorrow" she thought to herself.

*tap*

From : Dana Kinley

Subject : An Unconventional Request, Please Forgive Me if Not Appropriate!

Hello, my name is Dana. I am a college student. I came across your website after an online search. I am looking for a professional who can help me with an issue I have been having lately. I really don't know who I should turn to but a sex therapist is my best guest.

For the past few months, I found myself obsessing over other girls. Obsessing Over their bodies. Their feet in particular. I know how absurd it may sound. I am afraid this is not "just a phase". I found myself making risky plans (stealing worn sox from our gymnastics class locker room), daydreaming, and generally completely out of focus. I really don't know what got into me.

I am scared that I might be going insane, and this is how it all starts.

Please help.

- Dana

Amanda read the email twice. The hysteria, confusion and anxiety were obvious. "I'll reply right now" she agreed with herself. She grabbed the warm cup of tea in one hand and ran her finger across her phone, typing a reply.

From : Amanda M.

Subject : Re:An Unconventional Request, Please Forgive Me if Not Appropriate!

Hello Dana,

Thank you for your email. Your request is sound and appropriate. I am a licensed Sex therapist and I am accepting new clients. Please let me know if you would like to set up an appointment; you will find my availability and rates below. Note: college students are covered by insurance.

Amanda M. (PhD)

Licensed Sex Therapist

Ontario, Canada

*tap*

She hit 'send' and put her phone away. Afternoon nap was calling.

[Thursday, 2:00 PM]

Dana found herself staring at the ceiling. She felt lost. A reply? so fast? Am I really going to confess these feelings to a stranger? And what will she think of me? And what can she do to help? She hesitated for a minute. Then, in a swift moment, she gained enough courage.

From : Dana Kinley

Subject : Re:Re:An Unconventional Request, Please Forgive Me if Not Appropriate!

Hello again,

thank you for reading my request! I see you are available Friday 11:00 AM.

Can I please come?

- Dana

Her heart was pounding so wildly. Am I really doing this?

*tap*

She sent the reply, and curled in her bed. Not a minute passed and her phone's notification sound played.

From : Amanda M.

Subject: Re:Re:Re: An Unconventional Request, Please Forgive Me if Not Appropriate!

Hello Dana,

We are confirmed for this coming Friday (tomorrow) at 11:00 AM for 120 minutes session. Please arrive exactly on time, neither late nor early. Parking is available.

Amanda M. (PhD)

Licensed Sex Therapist

Ontario, Canada

[Friday, 10:00 AM]

Dana felt dizzy. Her anxiety was through the roof. She avoided talking to her roommates - her voice shaking so violently must look odd, if not raise a concern. With weak hands, she put on her fit-for-any-event jeans, closed the zipper of her jacket and put on her pair of sneakers. Keys, phone, wallet - check. She got out her house and hoped in her car.

"Not late, but not early too. Not late, not early." She felt like every inch of her body was trembling. 10:54, 10:55... I can see the driveway". She parked the car and sat for a moment.

Dr. Amanda Moore's Clinic

She was standing in front of Amanda's clinic's door, pale and scared. "Not late, but not early." 10:58, 10:59...

[Friday, 11:00 AM]

*Knock knock*

A distant sound of approaching steps followed.

*click*

The door opened. Amanda was wearing an attire fit for a professional. A dark jacket, black pants and white high-heels. She smiled at Dana's scared figure.

- "Dana?"

- "Yes, hi, Dana. Amanda?"

Dana paused for a moment. "Not even a sentence, and already I made a clown of myself. Of course she is Amanda. Who else can she be."

Amanda seemed to read thoughts. With soft voice she replied.

- "Yes, Amanda, no else. Pleased to meet you. It's warm inside - please come in!"

The look of embarrassment on Dana's face raised a smile in Amanda. Dana stepped in. The interior of the house did not look at all the way she had imagined. A cozy grey carpet decorated the floor; A hearthstone was whispering across a living room, crowded with cautioned sofas. Figurines of Buddhist symbols decorated the wooden furniture. Any sense of formality was erased in favor of comfort.

- "The sessions are held downstairs."

Amanda pointed towards a spiraling stare case.

- "Please head down and make yourself comfortable on the big couch. I will be right with you. And kindly, remove your shoes before heading down."

Dana's eyes jumped. "Remove... My shoes?" She thought to herself. Amanda was ahead of her.

- "Not to do with the purpose of our meeting today, although I would understand why my request took you by a surprise."

Amanda smiled. Dana kept quite and let her sneakers go. Her size 7 feet were wrapped in pink socks, which got wet from the rain outside. She gave a glance to Amanda, and made her way down the stairs. Dana located a big couch fixed against a wooden wall. In front of it was a chair. "Should I sit? Or lay down, like in the movies?" She asked herself.

*woosh*

Dana sat down on the couch. She tuned in to whatever noise she could pick up from upstairs. Faint steps, then what sounded like clinging metal and a key opening a lock. "Any minute now" she thought to herself. "Any minute now, and I will be ridiculed by this gorgeous women. What have I gotten myself into. How do I even begin talking about it. I am such a mess." She sat quite for a minute that lasted forever. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.

Then the steps got closer. Amanda made her way down the stairs, still in her high heels. She held a notebook and a pen, and sat comfortably in front of Dana's scared figure. Her authority and confidence were absolute. She sat in this chair for many hours, in front of many people.

- "So, Dana Kinley. You go to college, right?"

- "Yes, I started this year."

- "And what do you study?"

- "English literature. I hope to become a writer someday."

- "I see. And how is college life going so far?"

- "It's going... Pretty good, really. I enjoy my classes. And it's nice to be out of my parents house."

- "Oh it must be nice, getting the freedoms of a big girl."

Dana giggled.

- "And I understand that recently, you found yourself... Struggling with some thoughts."

Amanda leaned forward, and Dana turned red, enough for Amanda to notice.

- "I didn't mean to embarrass you or be confrontational, I am sorry Dana."

- "No no! I mean, yes, I have been struggling a bit recently, but I really don't know what to say. I mean, you know what I mean."

Dana had a second thought of what she just said, but Amanda interrupted before the shame caught up to Dana.

- "Yes, I know. And it is quite noticeable how much shame the subject puts you in. Which is why I find it important to remind you that I am a professional, and this conversation is strictly between us, and I will never judge you negatively."

Dana remained quiet, but her nerves calmed a little. Amanda's authority, voice and words gave her reassurance.

- "Do you want to describe what thoughts you have been having lately, and how it made you feel?"

Dana noded.

- "Go ahead then. Share only what you feel comfortable sharing. If you find any part of the conversation... 'too much', feel free to inform me."

Dana looked down.

- "Well... Like I wrote in my email..."

She paused, then continued.

- "I really found myself getting aroused... Just thinking about feet. Other girls' feet, and mine. I don't know why, or how it all started. It's like... All the time."

- "Keep going, I'm listening."

- "Last Saturday I... For example... I saw my roommate, she was laying on our couch. Barefoot. I pretented to look for something, but in reality, I just wanted a glimpse of her soles, up close. I also... Tried to get too close. I just wanted to smell them. I don't know why. She is gorgeous, her feet were so cute and pretty, I just wanted to smell them."

Amanda suppressed a smile. She was entertained listening to Dana struggle with her newly found Sexual interest. And aroused, too.

- "You can keep going, I'm curious to hear more."

- "And you know, I am single, so sometimes like, I... How do I say this? I mean..."

- "You masturbate?"

Dana turned red.

- "Yes, that. But it's not just that, I like, remove one of my socks, get it really close, like, put it in my mouth, or sniff it. I know it sounds like I'm crazy. It makes me... Um... It makes me climax. Like never before."

Amanda let a faint smile show. Then, in a sudden motion, she put the pen and clipboard on the table to her left. She didn't need them.

- "Well, Dana, thank you very much for your honesty. I admire your bravery sharing your experiences with me. You have done a great job letting me know what you have been struggling with, and I believe I can address a lot of your concerns."

Dana felt relieved. She expected a laughter, ridicule, rejection - but non of that happened. Amanda's official figure sat confidently in front of her, and it felt calming.

- "You see, Dana. What you are experiencing is nothing more than an onset of a harmless fetish for feet. When fetishes first develop, they are very intense. And so, for the time being, you feel controlled by your urges."

Dana sat quietly. She wanted to hear more. It was calming her, at least the reassurance that she wasn't going crazy.

- "And because those urges are so intense, it can be quite useful to train ourselves to control them."

Dana nodded, looking into Amanda's eyes.

- "So. Dana. I believe I have gathered enough to propose a plan for you. We will need 3 sessions in total, including this one. Our sessions will focus on practicing restraint, while exploring your newly found interest. Of course, in a safe environment. Everything will take place here, and is between you and I."

Dana looked down, this time smiling. Exploring? What does that mean?

- "As you might have noticed Dana, I kept my shoes on, despite asking you to remove yours. Do you want to take a guess why?"

Dana blushed again.

- "I guess... It's to keep me from getting distracted. I don't know. Maybe."

Amanda nodded.

- "That is a very good idea, Dana. Your guest is correct. But there's another reason."

Dana's confusion was visible again.

- "You see, Dana, I wanted to get my feet nice and sweaty for you."

Dana's eyes grew wide. She was in disbelief, and her arousal was climbing to new heights. Could this be happening? Am I dreaming?

- "Oh. How nice of you. Hehe. I mean..."

- "I can understand why my remark took you by surprise. Would you be open to exploring your foot fetish with me?"

Dana's disbelief grew. Open? I'd kill for that, she thought to herself.

- "Um. Yes. I mean. Of course. If... That's ok with you. I'd be happy."

Amanda scanned Dana with her eyes, top to bottom.

- "Why won't you come closer to my feet. You can sit on the carpet by my heels."

Dana got off the couch and sat on the soft grey carpet, right at Amanda's heels. She was visibly shaking, and she feared to utter a word for her voice would crack.

- "If there's anything that you want to do, let me know. If there's anything you don't want to do, let me know immediately. We can stop at whichever point you want. Just say 'stop', and I will stop immediately without question."

Dana looked up at Amanda's eyes and nodded.

- "now, I want you to go ahead and take off my shoes. Both of them."

Dana gently grabbed Amanda's left heel, and looked up. Amanda nodded in affirmation. She pulled her heel gently and revealed a long, gorgeous foot. A gold toe ring wrapped Amanda's middle toe, and a black nail polish decorated her toes.

- "The other one as well."

Dana obeyed, leaving Amanda's both high heels standing next to the leg of her chair. Amanda arched her bare feet, letting her ten toes touch the carpet. Dana felt a cloud of moisture was forming in her underwear.

- "Very good. Do you like my feet?"

Dana looked at Amanda's feet, then up. She nodded. Her cheeks turned completely red.

- "Now Dana, I want you to smell my feet. It's ok to be shy, but don't hold back. Can you do that for me?"

This must be a dream. Right?

Dana grabbed Amanda's right foot, and looked at it for a moment. Then, she moved her pointy nose close to her toes, and smelled.

She felt intoxicated. Amanda's feet didn't just smell good, they smelled divine. A hint of sweat, mixed with Amanda's natural scent turned Dana's mind upside down. Her underwear were a complete slimy mess.

- "Do you like how my feet smell, Dana?"

- "I... Yes, I love how your feet smell Amanda."

- "I am flattered. Indulge yourself. Please use your hands to massage both of my feet, if you would so kindly."

With both hands, Dana grabbed Amanda's left foot and started rubbing, alternating between both feet, occasionally sniffing them. Amanda didn't say a thing, just looked down at Dana, occasionally nodding and smiling in affirmative manner.

Dana looked up at Amanda. She got tired, and waited for further instructions.

- "You are doing amazing. My feet feel so good. Thank you Dana."

- "I, uh... Thank you! They're just... Perfect... And... they smell amazing."

Amanda smiled, not revealing any teeth.

- "I want you to lay on you back, and place your face right beneath me."

Dana, still intoxicated, obeyed immediately.

- "I am going to put my sweaty, stinky feet in your mouth. I want you to use your tongue to massage and clean my feet. Does that sound like something you would like to try?"

Dana nodded. Her arousal grew, as well as her disbelieve.

- "Open your mouth for me Dana."

Dana opened her mouth wide.

*galp*

With no warning, Amanda shoved her arched foot into dana's open mouth. Her soft, long, sweaty foot completely filled dana's mouth, up to her throat. Dana placed both hands on Amanda's heel, and gently massaged her ankle, while running her tongue between Amanda's toes. The taste, smell and sight almost overwhelmed Dana. She closed her eyes and continued sucking Amanda's foot in pleasure.

- "Keep going Dana. I want my tired, stinky feet completely clean."

Amanda placed her other foot right over Dana's vagina. Dana started to feel like she was about to explode. Her underwear were completely soaked, and her nipples were pointing to the sky. She kept sucking and licking Amanda's foot.

- "Very good. Now my other foot Dana. I want it just as clean. You can lay over the other way."

Dana got up, then laid over again, switching direction. She opened her tiny mouth wide, obediently waiting for Amanda's right foot to enter.

*galp*

Amanda shoved her right foot into Dana's mouth and made her gag. Dana did not complain. She began running her tongue, sucking the sweat from between Amanda's long toes. This was heaven to her. Amanda placed her other foot on top of Dana's jeans-covered vagina, this time pressing harder with her heel. Dana could almost cum, completely dressed.

After a few minutes, Amanda pulled out her foot out of Dana's open mouth. Strings of saliva decorated Amanda's foot, coming from between her toes, where once was sweat.

- "You have done an incredible job, Dana. You should be proud. Look how pampered they look."

Amanda lifted both feet above Dana's face. They were soaked in Dana's saliva, which made them look shiny.

- "Thank you. I... really enjoyed that. I mean, your feet are just... they taste really good."

- "That is so nice of you to say, Dana. Did you enjoy cleaning my sweaty stinky feet?"

- "Yes, I... I had a such great time. I mean, they are so soft."

- "Very well. This is enough for our first session. But before you leave, there's another thing I want you to do."

Dana looked at Amanda from below.

- "I will be back in a few moments. In the meantime, I want you to take off your jeans and underwear for me."

This kept getting better and better for Dana.

- "... Unless, of course, you don't want to."

- "I... Yes, no problem. I can do that. I'm sorry, I was a bit surprised, again."

- "I will be right back."

Amanda got up from her chair and shoved her feet back into her heels. She made her way up the stairs. Dana froze for a moment, then got right to her task. She slid down her tight jeans, and folded them neatly, placing them on the big couch. A wet spot was visible on her white underwear. She hesitated for a moment, then removed them too, and placed them on top of her folded jeans. She crossed one of her arms around the other, as if hugging herself, and waited in silence.

After a short minute, she could hear Amanda's heels tapping back. Amanda made her way down the stairs, holding a metallic device. She scanned Dana's confused figure; her naked bottom half raised a smile on her face.

- "Dana, you are soaking wet."

Dana blushed in embarrassment.

- "This is very flattering to me. Tell me now, do you know what this is?"

Amanda held up what looked like underwear, made of steel.

- "Um... no, I don't."

- "This, is called a chastity device. They have lots of uses, and we will use this one to practice restraint. Are you willing to give it a try? It does require commitment."

- "Yes, I mean, sure. I just... Never saw one of these before."

- "This chastity device comes with a lock and a key. It will be a replacement to your underwear - until our next session. Think of it as underwear you can't take off. Of course, it has openings in the right places, so you will be able to go to the bathroom just as usual. It is made of stainless steel, so it is safe to shower with. I am going to lock you in this device, which will prevent you from touching yourself. Of course, you might find it very frustrating at times. That is completely normal, and part of the practice. Together, we will build restraint and the power to control your urges."

Dana nodded in shame.

- "I admire your commitment Dana. Now, get on the couch for me."

Dana sat on the couch. She looked at Amanda, then lifted her legs in the air, exposing her vagina. She was soaking wet.

Amanda got close, and with a gentle motion wrapped the chastity device around Dana's hip. She then tightened it just enough to have some breathing room, and placed the lock between two round loops, closing Dana's vagina inside.

*click*

- "I am going to keep the key. Again, you might feel a bit frustrated at times. That is completely normal. I want you to live your normal routine otherwise. And come back to see me next week, same time for our next session. We will increase the intensity, gradually."

Dana nodded. She got up, and put her pants, getting ready to head out. Her newly fit chastity device felt caressing, locking her vagina inside. She looked at Amanda.

12