All Comments on 'Dana's Feet OCD; Therapy Session 01'

by UnderTreeReader

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 month ago

An excellent start to a story on one of my favorite topics... And kudos to you UnderTreeReader, for exquisitely handling a sensitive topic that most usually mangle... 5- Star start!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 month ago

And CONGRATULATIONS on your first published story!! Welcome to the smutty writer's club!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I rarely finish any story, this one I read twice.

My God this is hot. The pacing is excellent too. Exciting from the first paragraph, and picks up gradually.

Not a single word wasted. OP you're a legend

UnderTreeReaderUnderTreeReaderabout 1 month agoAuthor

Wow, a 1,000 reads!

Or just views, for the lack of faith among us.

😊

Thank you so much for the reads and the reviews. This is my first multipart short story. Part 2 is in the works.

I am learning to work better with the Literotica web text editor, so expect the formatting to get better in subsequent chapters.

If you like my writing, consider giving me a follow.

♥️

VanquishedVanquishedabout 1 month ago

Agreed, very good pacing, and the soft domination and embarrassment work great for me.

Now if that therapist were only still taking new clients...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Incredible! Absolutely incredible. The build up, the little surprises, the whole flow of the story is amazing. And the characters! Love how shy she is about her foot fetish. And the way the therapist makes her sit on the carpet! I could go on and on.. haha. I can’t wait for the next part! I want Dana’s feet to get so stinky and cheesy that even the therapist is shocked. I wonder if the therapist is gonna return the foot cleaning favor haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved everything about it 😍

gypsyviolingypsyviolinabout 1 month ago

Such a great read that was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very nice intro! Waiting for Chapter 2 - love F/F feet & legs worship stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnderTreeReader@UnderTreeReader
I'm here to trigger your imagination, make your heart race in excitement and forget where you are, for a moment.