All Comments on 'Dana's Side Ch. 06'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redbaron172redbaron172almost 12 years ago
Kind of sad ending

Good 'other side' story of true hidden feelings. Wonder how many are like that story, I could describe one of my own just like that.

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 12 years ago
The road not taken...

She will always compare any guy to him. Sad really. A beautiful and successful woman who will always wonder "what if". Well written, thank you.

photosaurusphotosaurusalmost 12 years ago
Fun to read the other side

It took me a while to accept that Jack and Dana didn't end up together, but now I hope somewhere in a sequel that "lightning will strike" for Dana. Although it's difficult to tell, I think she has grown, especially in the epilogue. After all, she fell for a nerd, treated him right, and always took the high road. (although that was sometimes her weakness) She could have been the same manipulative bitch that she had been throughout high school, but she let Jack have his relationships--and even a wife--without interfering. I think she deserves to find someone perfect for her the way Jack found Rebecca.

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
A good series

I like the dual sides to the same story. It was quite ironic that the social queen didn't have the self confidence to make her feelings clear to Jack. Jack who lacked the social skills to find his own girl till his sister jump started his love life.

bluealseidesbluealseidesalmost 4 years ago

This is a pretty good complement to the original series. I still think Dana's deep rooted fear of showing vulnerability prevented her and Jack's relationship from deepening sooner and reaching its true potential.

Apparently their universities were not that far apart yet they still thought that distance was too much to sustain a relationship. I kept up a long distance relationship with my girlfriend across 500 miles for a couple years. My job also had be traveling a lot at the time and I was frequently further away and out of contact with her for weeks at a time. But we kept dating, all the way until we married. It may very well be that even with as strong of feelings they have for each other, they were not meant to be.

Just like the original series, a little bittersweet.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Good series, kind of brings the story full circle. Well done 5 stars

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Great insight into Dana’s character. It’s fascinating what we can talk ourselves into, and out of. ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous