Dana's Story Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "Yes!" she yelled into Darren's ear. She clamped down on the immediate and powerful urge to soften her words, to temporize, justify, explain.

"You wanna get out of here? Go somewhere else?"

Dana felt the anxiety crystallize in her belly like a lump of ice. Oh god. He was going to want to go back to her room and fuck, wasn't he? She wasn't ready for that. All her fantasies about having sex with him had curdled over the last half hour. She didn't feel remotely sexy or horny. The last thing she wanted now was to be so intimate with Darren—or with anyone. Or to have to beg off, to try to placate him. To hope he didn't get angry.

Darren shouted, "Wanna go to Jimmy Wong's?"

Dana nodded, greatly relieved. The icy lump in her belly shrank. He was suggesting they go to one of the delis that surrounded the campus. She'd been there. It was public, it was well lit, and it was quiet. They could sit and talk, probably eat something. He wasn't expecting sex.

Not yet, anyhow. But she could worry about that later. She nodded. "Yes!"

Darren straightened, plucked the nearly full cup of beer from her hand and handed it off to someone in the crowd. He grinned at her, took her hand, and turned to break trail toward the exit, drawing her along in his wake. Dana eagerly followed close, looking forward to her escape.

Popping through a knot of party-goers at the door into the cool night air was a relief. The noise level here was still high, but more tolerable. Darren led her down the walk to the street, where it was possible to speak to one another without shouting. He turned abruptly, and Dana bumped into him.

He smiled at her. "Is this better?"

Her first instinctive reaction was to edge back, putting a little space between them. She did, but only a little. He was a few inches taller than Dana—who wasn't?—but not especially muscular. Definitely male, but not aggressively so. She smiled at him. "Yeah, it is. Thanks."

"Not much point in staying at a party if you aren't enjoying it." He turned to stand at her side, one hand on her shoulder. "Shall we?"

Dana nodded. "Yeah."

They walked across the campus in silence. After the auditory assault of the party, Dana was content to enjoy the silence. But why was Darren so quiet? Was he regretting agreeing to the date? Did he wish he could leave? Was he just being polite in hopes of having sex with her later? Did he want to have sex with her? Maybe he was disappointed in her?

"That party was really loud, wasn't it?"

Dana looked up at him. "Yeah, it was."

"This is better."

Dana nodded.

Darren pulled her a little closer as they walked. She took that as a positive sign. They continued walking. They passed a number of other students, individuals, couples and even a group or two. She put her arm around his waist, feeling daring for doing so, and silly for feeling that way.

Jimmy Wong's Kosher Deli was a small clapboard and brick building just across the street from several campus dormitories. It was one of a number of delis, pizzerias and convenience stores within easy walking distance of the student body. Dana and Darren ordered sandwiches and drinks, then found a table.

"You and Dana double date much?" Darren asked.

Dana shook her head. "This is the first time. My first date, period."

"Really? Nobody's asked you out? I find that hard to believe."

Dana looked down at her food, trying to hide her smile. It was blatant flattery, but she liked it all the same. She felt attractive, sexy even. Not at all the way she usually felt. She wondered if he'd feel the same way if she were dressed normally. "Believe it," she said, meeting his eyes. She smiled. "Besides, technically you didn't ask me out either. Zoe and Bobby arranged this date."

Darren matched her smile. "You've got me there. But that's only because I'd never met you before. I would definitely have asked you out if I had."

More flattery. If he continued it would quickly lose its charm.

He didn't. The conversation turned to getting-to-know-you subjects. Classes. Families. Home towns. Darren was from out-of-state, from New York City. His description of growing up there fascinated her. Her own experience of the fishbowl that was her home town didn't so much fascinate him as shock him.

By the time the conversation ran down, they'd long since finished their meal. Darren excused himself to the restroom. Dana glanced up from her phone as Darren returned. Dana cleared the table, then resumed her seat. She checked her phone for messages, then composed a text to Zoe.

"Ready to go?" Darren asked, returning. He laid a few dollars on the table for a tip.

"Yup." Dana hit Send and then tucked her phone back into her purse. "Just letting Zoe know we left the party. Should have done that earlier."

Darren grinned. "It's been a while. Hope she wasn't waiting on you."

Dana laughed. "I doubt that." She's probably already in bed with Bobby.

"Yeah," Darren said. "Me too." His expression told Dana that he was as aware of Zoe and Bobby's relationship as she was.

Dana felt her smile slip. Zoe and Bobby were no doubt having sex right now.

* * *

The night air outside Jimmy Wong's was cooler still. Dana shivered. Her dress wasn't much protection. Darren stepped up behind her to wrap his arms around her. "Cold?"

Dana nodded. "Yes." The warmth of his arms and torso were pleasant.

"Let's get you home, then," Darren said. And into bed, went the unspoken addendum. Or maybe she was reading too much into it.

Or not. That was the whole point of this exercise, wasn't it? To get her laid? Dana frowned, annoyed with herself. She'd wanted this. She'd agreed to it. She'd spent several days—and nights—fantasizing about it. Why was she so goddamned skittish now?

Because, she answered herself, it's real now. She'd gone to the party with Darren. She'd spent some time with him at the deli, talking and laughing and even flirting. Now the only thing left was to return to her room and take him to bed.

Dana debated with herself the whole walk back to her room. Was she going to go through with this? Kiss him goodnight at her door? She couldn't decide what she wanted to do. Which would she regret most?

Darren pulled open the front door for her. She led him to the stairway and then down the hall to her room. Fortune smiled on her: they didn't run into anyone in the hallway, so nobody gave her a knowing look for bringing a guy back to her room. They reached her door.

"Well, here you are," Darren said, his voice carefully neutral.

Dana met his gaze. She realized he looked as uncertain as she felt. And why not? If she didn't know what she wanted, how could he possibly hope to know? Whatever he was hoping would happen, he clearly wasn't going to push her, or assume a sure thing. If she said goodnight to him here, she felt certain he'd accept it and leave. He wouldn't make a scene, or try to push her into something she wasn't ready for.

Tension she hadn't realized she'd been carrying melted away—and with it much of the uncertainty she'd struggled with. This was her choice, and always had been. She could do what she liked, and what she liked was the idea of sex with Darren. Dana smiled and put her hands on his shoulder, rising onto her toes to kiss him. He kissed her back, his hands finding her hips, then sliding around to pull her into his arms as the kiss went on.

He was warm, and solid and kissed well. Dana relaxed into him, opening her mouth to his questing tongue, meeting his explorations with her own. His arms drew her closer still, one hand slipping down to cup her buttock. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning closer, aware of how her breasts pressed against his body, and of the hard lump against her belly.

The kiss ended with Dana practically wrapped around him, her breathing deep and a little unsteady, mingled excitement and anxiety singing through her body. She kissed his cheek before speaking softly into his ear. "Wanna come inside?"

His lips brushed her neck beneath her ear, provoking a shiver. "Very much."

Dana released her hold on him, turning in his arms to face her door. She fumbled the key out of her tiny purse with difficulty, and unlocked the door with unsteady hands. I'm not nervous, she told herself, I'm excited. Either way, her hands trembled and she felt overheated at the same time that her hands felt cold.

She stepped into the room with Darren right behind her, seized by a sudden fear that she might intrude on Zoe and Bobby. She'd left her desk lamp on to provide some illumination without the harsh overhead lights. It revealed an empty room. She and Darren shuffled around until she could shut the door—and lock it.

A locked door between her and the world helped. Nobody would be barging into the room while she was—if she decided to.... Dana shook her head, refusing to let her doubts take hold again. She wanted this.

"Dana?"

"I'm fine," she said. She turned in place, still very close to Darren, until she faced him again. His mouth was very close and very inviting. She kissed him with all the enthusiasm and determination she could muster.

His arms enveloped her again, and she melted into him, exploring his mouth with her tongue the way he'd done to her. She swayed slightly, eyes closed, focused on the excitement of kissing him, expressing her desire so clearly in the way she clung to him. The feel of his arms around her, his hands caressing her back and buttocks through the thin dress made her shiver.

She pulled away enough to speak, lifting her eyes to meet his gaze. "Wanna go to bed?" she asked, half expecting her breath to smoke she felt so overheated with arousal.

Darren's eager expression wasn't matched by his cautious tone. "You're sure?"

Dana nodded.

His grin was joyous. "Yes, please!"

Dana's legs trembled as they walked the few steps to her bed. She felt the butterflies in her stomach fluttering their wings again. She realized she had no clear idea what to do now. Did she undress herself? Undress him? Did they undress one another?

Darren sat down on the bed. He patted the surface beside him. "Let's sit here."

Dana sat, only realizing she'd left some space between them after it was done. It wasn't even a conscious decision. Before she could say something—but what?—Darren moved closer, putting his arm around her. Then he kissed her again. A long, gentle, thorough kiss that helped silence her inner voice.

She kissed him back, relieved to have that voice silenced. She laid one hand against his chest, enjoying the feel of his body against her hand under his shirt. She focused on the feel of his mouth on hers, on the gentle way he nipped at her lip, then strung kisses along her cheek to her neck. His mouth on her sent repeated chills down her spine. His lips and teeth brushing and nibbling on her earlobe made her quiver all over.

Darren's free hand came to rest on her bare knee. Dana drew a startled breath, stifled the flinch response, and arched her neck, offering it to him. Darren nipped at her earlobe again. When she quivered, he whispered, "I love it when you do that," his breath tickling her ear and provoking another shiver of excitement.

She turned her head, finding his mouth with hers, silently demanding more kisses. He was happy to oblige. The hand on her knees slid higher, under her skirt, to stroke her thigh. His touch was firm, not tentative. She liked that. She liked the feel of his hand on her bare leg, and liked that he was confident of her interest.

A brief memory of Mike's fumbling, hesitant touch after the prom surfaced, threatening her equilibrium. She broke the kiss and took Darren's earlobe between her teeth for an instant, before teasing it with her tongue. His full-body shiver surprised her into a giggle, and she thought no more about Mike.

She cupped the back of his head in one hand and pulled him down with her as she lay back on the bed without letting go his ear. He moaned softly, the sound of his pleasure cutting through her to leave her more aroused, and wanting more. She reached down to pluck his hand from her thigh and place it on her breast. He responded by cupping it, his thumb circling her nipple through her dress and bra. She gasped, his earlobe escaping her teeth.

They continued trading kisses, nips and nibbles. Darren drew the shoulder strap of her sundress down, revealing the lacy beige bra and stroking her erect nipple through the sheer fabric. She tugged at the hem of his polo shirt until she'd pulled it free of his jeans, exploring the smooth warm contours of his waist.

At some point, Dana pulled away long enough to reach for and turn out her bedside lamp, plunging the room into darkness. Emboldened by the dark, she groped for and found the hem of Darren's shirt, and tugged at it. He cooperated in pulling it off, then pulled her into his arms as they lay on their sides. His bare skin was warm and soft over firm flesh, thrilling to touch. The excitement of having him half naked in her bed was absurdly intoxicating.

She felt his hand slide up her arm to cup her cheek an instant before his mouth found hers again. As he kissed her, she felt him unzip her dress an inch at a time. When it sagged open, he ran his hand up her bare back to the strap of her bra. He pinched it between his hands and she felt the band separate.

His lips brushed hers when he said, "Let me undress you."

Her voice was barely loud enough for her to hear it. "Okay."

Getting out of her clothes wasn't the effortlessly sexy act Dana might have imagined. It was a little awkward, in fact, involving stray elbows and disarranged hair and muttered apologies and anxious giggles. But she was trembling with excitement when she stretched out again, lying next to him. Skin to skin. Naked.

He was naked too. He'd somehow shed his own clothes while undressing her in the dark. Naked and excited. Lying on their sides once more, facing one another, bodies pressed together there was no way for her to miss it. It felt huge. Monstrous. So enormous that Dana knew her imagination was running away with her. It couldn't be as big as all that.

One way to find out.

The thought bubbled up out of nowhere. It shocked her. And being shocked annoyed her. She reached down to take him—to take his cock—in her hand. It was hot and hard and she could hardly believe she'd done it. Darren made a pleased sound deep in his throat.

Dana stroked him, very gently. Darren groaned in pleasure. She marveled at the feel of soft skin sliding over hard flesh, and she smiled to herself. He wasn't nearly as big as her imagination had suggested. Large enough, yes. But not a monster.

She continued caressing him, wondering if she were doing it right. She guessed yes, based on the way Darren's hips moved gently and the sounds of pleasure he made. When she tentatively caressed the head of his cock, he gasped and then groaned louder. "Oh wow, that's so good," he said.

Dana propped herself on one elbow. Her eyes had adapted to the dark, which wasn't really so dark after all. The LED alarm clocks, the power lights on chargers, on the laptops open on the two desks, all provided light enough to see dimly. She could see what she was doing now, even if she didn't know what she was doing.

But she'd always been a quick learner. She experimented with her grip, with the speed of her strokes, and the length. She listened to and watched Darren's reactions, and felt them in the way he moved under her hand. Once or twice he hissed softly and she saw him make an abortive move to grab her hand. "Not so tightly," he said once, and "That's a little rough."

She modified her approach and there was no more of that. Only the soft animal noises of pleasure that turned her on. It excited her to learn this, to realize she could make him feel so good, that she was in control. And she was. He liked this a lot, that not so much, and this made him quiver all over and make sexy little noises.

When he took her hand, stilling it, she glanced at him, wondering why. Wondering if she were doing something wrong. His smile eased her fears. "My turn," he said.

He rose on one elbow, mirroring her posture. He gave her a kiss. "Why don't you lie down?" he said.

When she complied, he lowered his head to kiss her again, a long, soft kiss that ended too soon. He followed it up with a kiss to the cheek, then a string of kisses along her jaw and down her neck that tickled slightly and made her skin tighten with anticipation. He cupped one breast in his hand a moment before his lips closed around her nipple.

Dana sighed with pleasure. The flick of his tongue across her nipple made the breath catch in her throat. She arched her back, wanting more. Darren obliged her, sucking, licking, occasionally nipping at her nipple as he caressed her breasts with both hands. He shifted his attention to her other nipple for a time, then alternated between them briefly.

He kissed his way down her belly, pausing for a moment to make her giggle ticklishly when he explored her navel with his tongue. Then he resumed his advance. Dana wriggled with excitement and nervousness. She remembered seeing Zoe's lovers going down on her, and how much Zoe had enjoyed it. The thought of Darren kissing her so intimately was intensely arousing, and she wanted very badly to feel his mouth on her.

He planted a kiss in the soft curls of her pubic hair, pausing to draw an audible breath. Dana felt a momentary stab of doubt. She was wet and her labia swollen, more physically excited than she could ever remember being. Could he smell her? Did he like how she smelled? What if—no. She cut the thoughts off. Damned if she was going to let her doubts interfere now.

She spread her legs, eager for his mouth on her pussy, the act itself making her feel wanton, even slutty. Good girls didn't. Or so she'd been told endlessly. Well, she was a good girl and she damn well did. Or was damn well going to.

He kissed her again, squarely on her pussy. Delicately. It was a pleasurable sensation, but not earth-shaking. The awareness of lying naked in bed with a guy, her legs spread for him, as he kissed her pussy—that was almost more than she could bear. She felt light-headed and shaky, excited almost beyond endurance by the situation.

Darren's lips parted to allow his tongue to caress her. He stroked her with it, licked and lapped and explored her pussy. He was very careful at first, almost too careful, too hesitant. She appreciated that he cared about her comfort. But she wanted, she needed, more. She tried to speak up, tried to say as much.

Her voice failed her, choked off by all those years of programming, unable even now to speak candidly. It was infuriating, or could have been, if she were willing to let it break the mood. But she was too close to getting what she wanted now.

She used her hands instead. She placed her hands on Darren's head and pulled him close, guiding him.

He took the hint. His attentions became more confident, more insistent. The delightful sensations grew stronger. Her hold on him relaxed, then fell away entirely, as she lost herself in the pleasure. It made no difference now. Darren needed no more guidance.

Dana lay with her eyes closed, the better to focus on the delicious sensations Darren was providing her. She lay sprawled on the bed, body limp save for the hard points of her nipples and the lovely tension being generated by Darren's talented mouth.

He caressed her pussy lips with his lips and tongue, sliding between them to lap at her juices, or send a jolt of pleasure through her when he stroked her clit. She sensed him moving around, but the slippery friction of his lips and tongue never slackened. She groaned aloud, unable to keep silent but also wanting him to hear, to know how much she enjoyed what he was doing to her.