Dana's Story Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got even better when he began to use his fingers too.

The tension between her legs intensified, stoked by the pleasure of first one, then two fingers, gently but insistently stroking deeper and deeper inside her. All the while his lips and tongue glided around and over and across her clit, ratcheting the delicious tension higher and higher. It spread to her belly, quickened her breathing, and tightened her skin all over. Her nipples felt so hard and so sensitive that she thought a single touch would send her over the edge.

She panted with desire, the tension reaching unbearable heights, pressing her hands into the mattress, arching her back and spreading her legs, wanting more. Desperate for more. She heard someone begging and realized it was her own voice softly chanting, "don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop—"

He didn't. His lips and tongue and fingers drove her beyond endurance. For one dizzying instant of clarity she sensed her orgasm looming over her like a tsunami, an unstoppable force of nature, awe-inspiring and terrifying all at once. The instant passed, and all thought vanished, blotted out by the pulsing waves of ecstasy.

The waves of pleasure peaked and receded, leaving her limp and panting, aware of lying in the dark with Darren kneeling by the bed, his arms resting on her thighs. He alternated kisses to her her inner thighs, close enough for his chin to brush her pubic hair when he turned his head. Dana shivered at the sensation, too sensitive for more but enjoying the stimulation.

She touched his head. He looked up. Words failed her again. She gestured for him to come closer. He grinned and scrambled up to stretch out beside her, slipping an arm beneath her head. She felt his hard cock against her thigh, feeling hot enough to burn her flesh.

He held her gaze for a moment, a contented smile on his face, before kissing her.

His lips were wet, and he tasted of...well, of her. In fact, his cheeks and chin were wet, too. Not too surprising, really. He'd gotten her very excited. For a moment, she wondered how he felt about that. Wondered if he was disliked it, disliked the smell and the taste and the evidence of her...unladylike reactions. Slutty, you mean her inner Good Girl corrected her.

Shut up, Dana replied. Just shut up. She kissed Darren as enthusiastically as she could manage, defying the voice. She breathed in the scent—her scent—and found that she liked it. She wrapped her arms around him, and hooked one leg over his hip, clinging to him, trying to show him with her behavior if not her words, just how much she'd liked what he'd done.

They smooched for a long time. Long, lingering kisses that sometimes involved tongues and sometimes didn't. Darren toyed with her breasts, teasing her nipples into hard points that sent jolts of pleasure through her body to her pussy. He ran a large, warm hand across her belly, her thighs, and occasionally through the damp tangle of her pubic hair.

She stroked his body everywhere she could reach. She liked the lines of his jaw, the curve of muscle over his shoulder, his arms and chest. She spent a lot of time exploring the shape of his hip and buttocks and the small of his back. She built up a detailed mental map by touch, enjoying the opportunity to explore a guy's body so thoroughly.

All the while she was acutely aware of his cock, lying against her thigh, or poking her sometimes as they moved. She knew he wanted to fuck her, though he seemed endlessly patient. More patient than she had any right to expect, really. And besides, she wanted him to fuck her too. The thought brought mingled excitement and nerves, but the balance had shifted. It excited her to imagine feeling him inside her, feeling him come inside her—and to imagine, to hope, that she'd come too.

She never had with Mike. But Mike, she knew now, had not been a good lover. He'd been as inexperienced, nervous and anxious as she'd been. It wasn't his fault, but his fumbling efforts had left her unmoved. Watching Zoe and her lovers had shown Dana what good sex could be. She wanted that.

She kissed him again, wrapping both arms around his neck, pulling him with her as she rolled onto her back. He lay on top of her now, his hard cock trapped between them, his hips cradled between her spread legs. She rocked her hips, evoking a groan from him. She lifted her head, kissing him more urgently, wordlessly signaling her desire.

Darren broke the kiss. He pushed himself up onto his hands, taking his weight off her, then reached out with one hand to snag a condom packet from the bedside table. He pushed himself upright to kneel between her legs. Dana watched him tear open the packet and put the condom on. He was really going to do it. She was really going to do it.

The knowledge that she was about to have sex was almost more than she could bear. It left her feeling light-headed, as if she might pass out. She felt incredibly grown-up, and at the same time silly for feeling that way. This was only new to her. People had been having sex for forever; there were people having sex all over the campus tonight.

This wasn't even her first time. Just the first time she'd really wanted it, the first time she expected to really enjoy it. She wanted it very badly.

Darren lowered himself onto his elbows, his body poised above hers. The weight of his belly on hers, the insistent hardness of his cock pressed into her flesh mere inches from her pussy, thrilled her. She spread her legs wider, opening herself to him, offering herself. She wanted desperately for him to fuck her. Why wasn't he fucking her yet?

Face to face, almost nose to nose, he paused to study her expression in the dark, his own face sober. She knew he was watching for some sign, some indication that she was sure she wanted this. She felt an instant of exasperation. How could he not know she wanted this so badly? That she was as hot for it as he was?

Wasn't it obvious? Wasn't it?

Well, if not, she'd make it obvious.

Dana reached down between their bodies, between her legs and grabbed his cock with one hand. It was hard and hot and the rubbery sheath felt slick against her palm. Darren drew in a noisy breath, from surprise or arousal or some other emotion when she grabbed him. She couldn't tell and she didn't care.

She tilted her hips to present her open pussy, dragged the head of his erect cock through her pubic hair, over her clit—drawing her own noisy breath of excitement at the slippery friction—before seating it firmly between the open, sopping lips of her pussy. The slippery friction here wasn't so intense, but it was still powerfully exciting. And surely he couldn't mistake her intent now!

He didn't. He drove forward, not quickly but firmly. His cock, which felt immense, slid deeper, parting her flesh, opening her up as he impaled her. She drew her hand out of the way, wanting nothing between them. She wanted nothing to prevent him getting deeper. She wanted all of him. She felt him going deeper and deeper, filling her up in way Mike never had.

It felt glorious. She'd never felt herself stretched open like this, never felt anyone penetrate her so deeply. Possibly too deeply. But just as she began to worry that it was too much for her, she felt his pubis touch hers. She'd taken it all. He was buried to the hilt inside her. He felt immense, hot and hard, and it was close—it was so close!—to too much. She lay utterly still, feeling that the slightest movement would tip her over the edge into discomfort.

Darren remained still as well, save for drawing a deep breath and then releasing it in a long sigh. "That feels so good," he whispered, before he brushed his lips against hers in the lightest of kisses.

He shifted his weight. Dana whimpered, afraid for an instant that he was going to try to go deeper—and then in displeasure when he eased backward, withdrawing. Pulling away, dragging his hard cock out slowly, despite the slippery friction her pussy, sent a burst of pleasure through her body like a shower of sparks.

Dana heard herself make a wordless sound of pleasure, that ended on a note of disappointment. He'd pulled almost all the way out. Moments ago she'd feared that having him buried inside her was too much, and now she missed the sensation. She tightened her grip on his buttocks—when had she grabbed him that way? She tightened her hold, prepared to pull him closer if she had to.

She didn't have to. He pushed forward, driving his cock inside her again. He thrust harder this time, not so slowly. She felt less resistance this time. She didn't feel quite so tight, or he didn't feel quite so big. But the pleasure was more intense.

Darren withdrew again. The slippery friction sent a sudden shiver through her body. She felt the muscles of his ass flex and he was driving himself inside her again. Dana's fingers tightened on his ass. She liked feeling it move beneath her fingers, liked how it moved his cock inside her, back and forth. It felt good either way.

He began to move more rapidly now, and oh god it felt good. Dana maintained her hold on his ass at first, but it was soon clear that he didn't need any guidance from her. She let her hands slide up his back, admiring the hard muscles she felt there, and the way they too flexed as he supported his body above hers, as he thrust his hips, driving his cock inside her over and over.

Fucking her.

He was fucking her. And she was letting him. No, better than that. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to fuck him, and she was.

The enormity of it all took her breath away. That she could even admit that to herself felt huge. She felt as if she'd become someone else. And maybe she had. The girl who had moved into this room weeks ago could never have imagined doing what she was doing. She could never have imagined that she'd have a good-looking guy like this in her bed, kissing her well, fucking her so good.

So good. So...fucking...good. Oh god—

Dana quivered and her arms tightened around Darren's torso, pulling him down on top of her. Pleasure roared through her body like fire, consuming everything. She trembled and gasped and clung to Darren with desperate strength.

The firestorm burned itself out, leaving her weak and gasping for breath. The weight of Darren's body, easily ignored a moment ago, became uncomfortable. She relaxed her hold on him so he could take his weight on his elbows again, allowing her to breath. His hips remained cradled between her spread thighs.

Dana could feel him, still hard and still inside her. He thrust forward gently. The jolt of pleasure that rolled through her body was almost more than she could bear. She was still coming down from her orgasm. Still very sensitive. And, she realized, still horny. She thought she could come again. If Darren kept fucking her, she could come again.

She wanted that. Until this moment, she'd never really thought of it as a possibility. But now it was, and she wanted it. She wanted it badly.

Dana rocked her hips, silently urging Darren to continue.

He took the hint.

He was eager, and probably as excited as Dana was. The careful, gentle thrusting of before was a thing of the past. He crouched above her, his weight on his elbows, face to face with her, panting as he fucked her faster and harder. Dana held his gaze, wanting him to see her expression as the pleasurable tension she felt ratcheted higher and higher.

His expression grew wilder, his panting breaths grew louder. Seeing him grow more excited only added to Dana's excitement, which seemed to turn him on even more. Her arousal spiraled up to an unbearable pitch and she cried out as it overwhelmed her once more. She convulsed, unable to control her body as the pleasure burned through her flesh once more.

She was distantly aware of Darren rigid and shuddering above her, of the wordless moans of pleasure he made. Her own pleasure peaked and faded, leaving her gasping for breath, heart racing. Darren's body lost its rigidity and he sagged above her, only his elbows keeping him from crushing her beneath his weight. He gasped for air as well. Sweat beaded his forehead.

He met her gaze and gave her a weary, satisfied grin. "That was fun."

She found herself matching his grin with her own. "Yes, it was."

He said nothing more, just stared at her. His eyes danced as he studied her face. She wondered what he was seeing. She wondered if she should say something else. But what?

Darren interrupted her train of thought by kissing her abruptly, a fierce, aggressive kiss that surprised her, then excited her. He crushed his lips to hers, and his tongue explored her mouth. She could hear and feel the deep, warm breaths on her cheek before he broke the kiss to gasp for air. "God, you're sexy," he said when he had recovered his breath.

Sexy? Her? "Really?"

"Damn right," Darren said. He kissed her again, a gentler touch of his lips. "You're gorgeous and sexy and I'm very glad I'm in your bed."

"I'm glad, too," Dana said, but even as she spoke, she felt uneasy. What now? She'd accomplished her goal. She'd had sex with Darren. And he'd had sex with her. What did he want to do now? Would he want to leave? Did she want him to?

Darren rolled onto his side, still pressed up against her, but no longer looming above her. He propped his head on one hand, his gaze roaming over her face. "What are you thinking?"

The question took Dana by surprise. She blinked. "Isn't that my line?"

"Why?" Darren asked. He held her gaze. "Because you're a woman?"

Dana opened her mouth to reply, then hesitated, appalled. He was right. She was buying into some serious sexism. "Yeah," she admitted, shamefaced.

Darren shrugged it off. "So, what are you thinking?"

Dana met his gaze, uncertain how to respond. No, not uncertain of her response. Uncertain whether she wanted to tell him. Or whether she could. She feared her voice would betray her, as it so often did by falling silent when she needed it. She looked away, unable to face him while she wrestled with her fears.

"Hold that thought," Darren said. He turned away to rise to his feet by the bed, his back to her.

Dana felt her heartbeat thud abruptly in her breast. Was he leaving? Was he mad at her, or disappointed? "What? Where are you going?" Had she fucked up somehow?

Darren turned, surprise in his face. "Just...going to clean up a bit," he said. He held the condom he'd been wearing between two fingers. "Be right back." He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Dana sagged into the mattress, covering her face with one hand. Jeez. Over-react much? She felt really stupid again, and self-centered too. He probably didn't know or care about her inner debates. It was just a casual question, a conversation starter. Not the third degree. Not everyone overthought over moment of their existence.

He was probably just happy he'd gotten laid.

No. That was unfair. Yes, he was probably happy he'd gotten laid. She hoped so. But she was happy she'd gotten laid too. That was the whole point of this exercise, after all.

Dana lowered her hand. The bathroom door was still closed. She heard the fan running, and the water. She had a minute or two to think. She felt slightly chilled now without Darren's body next to hers as the perspiration on her skin evaporated. She twitched the sheet up to cover herself. She felt herself grinning broadly and the thought burst up into consciousness again: I had sex!

Would he want to fuck her again? She hoped so, because she knew she wanted to fuck him again. It had been more exciting and more pleasurable than she'd hoped it would be. Not as long-lasting or athletic as Zoe's escapades, but she didn't have Zoe's experience. Did Darren? She had no idea how much experience he had. More than she, clearly, but that was probably true of almost everyone.

The bathroom door opened and Darren emerged. He walked over to stand by her bed, looking down at her. He smiled broadly. "Hey."

Dana matched his smile. "Hey."

"Mind if I join you?"

Dana threw the sheet aside. Exposing her nudity to him that way felt naughty and exciting, never mind that he'd seen her naked already. "Please do."

Darren perched on the edge of the narrow bed, then stretched out on his side so they lay belly to belly. He kissed her, a brief pressure of the lips at first, then longer and deeper kisses. One hand caressed her hip. The other cupped the back of her head, supporting it as he kissed her repeatedly.

She returned his kisses, exploring his mouth with her tongue. She caressed him too, letting her hands wander. He had such strong shoulders and arms, and she liked the feel of hard muscle beneath smooth skin. His chest was broad, not quite hairless, and his nipple hardened under her fingertips. The sound of surprised pleasure he made as they kissed aroused her.

"Like that?" she asked, her lips brushing his as she spoke.

He nodded, pulling her into another fierce open-mouthed kiss. His hand moved from her hip to cup her breast and stroke a thumb across her nipple, sending the same thrill through her body that she'd given him. Why had she never realized his nipples could be as sensitive as hers? Lack of experience, she decided. This was no time for self-criticism.

She broke their kiss and shifted position to lick at his nipple instead. His response was immediately evident in the sigh of pleasure he made—and the way his hard cock poked at her belly. She wrapped her lips around his nipple and flicked her tongue across it.

He hissed as if burned. He must really like that. She did the same to his other nipple—and he rolled onto his back to give her complete access. Yeah, he liked it. Dana giggled, giddy with excitement and triumph, unable to continue sucking his nipples until she mastered herself and could purse her lips again.

She alternated sucking and licking his nipples, all the while caressing his body with her free hand. Darren lay passively accepting her attentions now, content to let her do as she wished. She felt powerful and sexy. His belly quivered beneath her touch. His thighs spread when she reached lower, brushing and then grasping his hard cock. It felt so hot and hard and yet somehow delicate. Darren groaned and lifted his hips as she stroked him.

Dana had done that before. She knew better now how to excite him with her hand. Stroking his cock at the same time she teased at his nipples aroused him even more thoroughly. She was certain she could make him come this way. But she wasn't ready for that yet.

She wondered what it would feel like in her mouth.

Time to find out.

Dana gave Darren's nipples a last kiss, then wriggled down the length of the bed until her knees hung over the edge. She supported herself on one elbow, her breasts pressed against his thigh, one hand clutching his cock. It looked enormous in her hand, though she knew now that it wasn't as big as she'd once feared. It was just the right size to please her.

And she intended to please him.

She licked the underside of the head. The effect on Darren was electrifying. He twitched all over. Dana grinned, then took the head into her mouth. He tasted...like Darren.

"Oh god," Darren muttered. "That's so nice."

Dana took more of his length into her mouth, then backed off. Then tried again, going a little deeper, working her tongue against his cock as she pulled away. That producing another groan of pleasure. She looked up at Darren, who lay with his eyes closed, a blissful expression on his face. She grinned, then resumed her explorations.

Several minutes taught her quite a lot. Just like giving him a handjob, this really got a reaction from him, that not so much. She took only a bit of his length into her mouth, accepting that she wasn't going to be able to take it all, not without a lot of practice. Darren didn't seem to mind at all; he sighed and groaned and occasionally quivered.