Dana's Story Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delicious tension spread upwards to her belly and down into her thighs. Dana's breathing quickened and deepened as the pleasure grew. She felt herself ascending steadily but inexorably toward a peak, like riding a roller coaster up that first long incline. The tension grew, knotting deep in her belly, drawing her thighs bowstring tight.

She reached the crest—and tumbled over it into orgasm. Dana cried out, her whole body curling around the unbearable pleasure Darren gave her. It went on, waves of pleasure racing through her body until she didn't think she could endure it any longer. She sagged back to lie on the bed, body limp, thinking it was over.

Darren had other ideas. His hands curled over her thighs, holding her in place as he used his lips and tongue to start her climbing toward another peak. It was too much. Too soon. Dana wriggled, trying to pull away. Darren's hands pressed more firmly into her thighs. Dana gasped and slapped ineffectually at the blanket beneath her—but she stopped struggling as the sensations changed from too much to more.

She was rapidly approaching another peak. She was going to come again, and just that suddenly she wanted it badly. There was nothing subtle about Darren's actions now, nothing gentle, and that was exactly what she wanted. What she needed.

Dana came again, an explosive orgasm that blotted out everything else. When it was over, she lay slack and panting on Darren's bed, breathing heavily, the muscles of her thighs quivering. She felt Darren carefully lower the leg on his shoulder before he joined her on the bed. His cheeks and chin glistened in the light from the desk lamp. He dripped with her juices. And he grinned at her.

"Wow," he said. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you enjoyed that."

Dana grinned lazily back at him. That was the only way she could do anything at the moment. She could barely muster the energy to reply. "I'm pretty sure I did."

Darren cocked an eyebrow. "Only pretty sure?"

"Okay," she agreed. "I'm very sure I did."

"Yeah," he said. "You got kinda loud."

She shrugged. The thought should have alarmed her. It didn't. She was too tired, too satisfied to care. Maybe later she'd worry about it. Maybe not, too.

He kissed her. She kissed him back, opening her mouth to him, eager to taste him, to taste herself on his lips and tongue. It turned her on, as it had before, to smell and taste herself on her lover's skin. The tangible evidence of her arousal, and of his intimate acquaintance with her, rekindled her desire.

She was still limp, still feeling the minute tremors in muscles still recovering from the tension and pleasure she'd experienced, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, wanted him inside her. She spoke the words aloud before she thought to censor herself, mumbling through the kiss. "I want you."

She felt Darren's smile before his lips retreated. "Good. I want you too."

He looked around, frowned, and climbed off the bed to rummage through his desk drawer. He raised a strip of condom packets victoriously. "Aha!"

Dana wriggled into the center of his bed, feeling like a wanton woman. Here she was, lying naked in a man's bed, spreading her legs in anticipation of getting fucked. Again. The thought added to her arousal—as did watching Darren. He stood by the bed now, struggling to open the packet, his cock standing at attention.

That was her doing. She reached up to wrap her hand around it, feeling possessive. Darren got the package open. She let him go so he could roll the condom into place. He climbed onto the bed and moved into position. He put his weight on his knees and elbows, his body but not his weight resting against hers.

He kissed her again, then nuzzled his way to her ear. His breath was hot and tickled a little, the shiver it produced turned into a whole body quiver of anticipation. "Ready?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she replied.

She felt his cock brush against her skin once, twice—and then settle between her labia. He hesitated for an instant, then drove himself inside her. Dana groaned aloud, thrilled by the sensation of penetration. She wrapped her legs around his hips, and pulled him closer with one hand on the small of his back. The other clasped the back of Darren's head, holding him in place. "Don't move," she whispered. "Not yet."

Darren remained obediently still and silent. Dana sighed, trying to fix this moment in her memory. It was so exciting, so novel still. She lay naked with a lover, their bodies pressed together, his cock inside her. It felt so good already and it was only going to get better! She loved this feeling, this moment, loved the anticipation. In that moment she understood Zoe better than she ever had before. This—this was what Zoe lived for, this pursuit of pleasure. Dana felt giddy with delight.

"You okay?" Darren whispered.

"I'm great," Dana said. "Fuck me, Darren. Fuck me hard."

He did as she asked. It was better than she'd hoped. The weight of his belly against hers, the slippery friction of his cock thrusting, thrusting, thrusting—Dana moaned aloud, riding the rising tide of pleasure. Darren kept up a steady rhythm at first, the bed rocking with each snap of his hips, his breathing deep and steady. The frame squeaked as he fucked her.

It felt so good, so fucking good—Dana loved what he was doing to her, loved how he made her feel. It was only a matter of time now before she came, the glorious feeling of Darren's cock moving inside her, the weight his body, the trembling tension building toward a crescendo, it was good, so good—"So fucking good," she heard someone say, and realized with a shock that it was her!

She was speaking aloud, the running commentary in her thoughts spilling from her lips as her control slipped. "I'm gonna come, Darren, I'm gonna come. It feels so good, so so good. I love it, I love your cock, love it, don't stop—don't...it feels so good, I'm gonna—I'm gonna—" She was babbling, unable to stop, caught up in a rising wave of pleasure, vast and unstoppable. It rushed forward faster, bouying her up higher and higher until it crested and she screamed and laughed through the tumbling, disorienting loss of control the ecstacy brought.

When she could think again, she realized Darren was still fucking her vigorously. The bed rocked with every thrust of his hips, the metal bedframe protesting more loudly than ever, now banging the wall as well. He was breathing hard, sweating and flushed. Dana knew he had reached the end of his endurance.

One stroke more. Two, three—and he buried himself inside her, motionless save for the throbbing of his cock and the quivering tension that held his body rigid. The tension leached away and he would have moved off of her, but Dana wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him down to lie on top of her. "Not yet," she said.

"I'm not too heavy?" he asked.

"I can take it for a minute," Dana said. She kissed him. "Just relax. You worked hard. Enjoy it."

Darren's slow smile took her breath away. That smile, his tousled hair, and the sleepy eyes of a thoroughly sated man combined to make him incredibly sexy. It made her want to fuck him again right away. "Oh, I did," he said. "And so did you."

"I did," Dana said primly.

"I could tell. You were...talkative tonight," Darren said.

Dana glanced away, reminded of her running commentary, and wondering where it had come from. And—she looked back at Darren. "Did you like it?"

He nodded. "Yeah, it was hot. But kinda surprising."

"It surprised me too," Dana admitted. She squirmed a bit. His weight was beginning to be an issue.

Darren took his weight on one arm, reached down to hold the condom in place, then pulled out. He pushed up to a kneeling position between her legs, then climbed off the bed. "Back in a sec," he said, before vanishing into the bathroom.

Dana sat up, feeling a little sweaty and sticky herself, and all too aware of the wet spot they'd created on the sheet. She shuddered abruptly, seized by a brief echo of the pleasure she'd just experienced, like an aftershock following an earthquake. She'd never felt that before. Was it normal? Did it happen to Zoe? Her thoughts threatened to fixate on the question.

She dragged her attention away from the subject by studying the room. Bobby's bed was empty, of course. He was busy with Zoe back in her room. The room was more cluttered by far than hers and Zoe's, with clothing, books, and personal effects scattered around. Cluttered, she was pleased to see, but not dirty. No empty bottles, cups, or plates lying around.

She stood to walk over and examine the textbooks on Darren's desk. Typical freshman texts, mostly, but also Calculus and Physics books. She opened the math book and flipped through it. The diagrams were inscrutable, the text worse. It might as well have been written in hieroglyphics. It was all far beyond her mediocre mathematical abilities.

"God, you're hot."

Dana's head snapped up. Darren was standing in the bathroom doorway watching her, a hungry gleam in his eyes. The desire she saw there made heat bloom deep in her belly. She ducked her head even as she smiled, deeply pleased by the compliment.

"You're always cute," Darren said, crossing the room to join her. "But watching you standing here naked, focused on something else, not thinking about the fact that you're naked—you're smoking hot."

Dana didn't know how to react to that. Her first reaction was to downplay it, to reject the compliment. It felt wrong to accept the compliment. Selfish, maybe, or vain. It didn't mesh with her self-image. How could he find a gawky, skinny, painfully shy girl hot?

You've got a nice body. It's time you let the world see it. Zoe's words drifted up from memory. Maybe her self-image needed updating. She was already working on changing how she dressed, and how she behaved. Probably time to try to change her self-image too.

"Thanks," she said. She noticed the folded towel he carried. "What's that?"

"Ah," Darren said. He demonstrated, spreading the towel on the bed, covering the wet spot. He stretched out on it on his side and extended a hand for Dana to join him.

"Good thinking," Dana said.

She settled into his arms, resting her head on his shoulder. They weren't done yet, she knew. It wouldn't take Darren long to get his second wind. She looked forward to it. Until then, they could snuggle and talk quietly. He asked what she'd been looking at, and she told him, which led to comparing their educational backgrounds, and more discussion of the differences between growing up in New York as opposed to a one-horse town in rural Virginia.

Despite the unsexy topic, Dana was keenly aware of the gathering storm. She idly caressed Darren all over as they talked, and didn't miss it when his cock eventually responded by growing larger and harder. He had been caressing her as well, and the heat gathering deep in her belly demanded attention, distracting her from the conversation. She interrupted him mid-sentence with a sudden kiss.

He returned it with interest, pulling her closer with the arm around her shoulders. She slid a hand along his belly, through his pubic hair, to wrap around his cock and stroke it. He groaned into her mouth, never breaking the kiss. He pressed his hips toward her, silently urging her to continue. She did, marveling at how quickly he became completely erect. Darren's free hand found her wet and open, and then it was her turn to turn her hips and spread her legs, eager to feel him penetrate her with his fingers.

Dana was more than ready to have something more substantial inside her by the time they broke the kiss to give one another a look that said it was time to fuck again. "Let's try something different," Darren said. "Get on your hands and knees?"

It was a request, and Dana complied, eager to experience something new. She had a moment of doubt when she wondered if he wanted to try anal. That wasn't something she was interesting in trying. Not now, maybe not ever. Fortunately that wasn't what he had in mind.

Five minutes later Darren knelt between her legs, gripping her hips with both hands, fucking her doggy-style. It wasn't an entirely comfortable position; it allowed him to drive deeper than missionary, occasionally too deep for her liking. After the first couple of times it happened, Darren backed off a little and Dana enjoyed it a lot more.

She clung to the footrail of his bed, bracing herself against his driving hips. The headboard slammed against the wall with every frantic thrust of his hips, announcing to the world—or at least to his neighbors—that he was having sex in this room. The thought that his neighbors could hear them both embarrassed her and aroused her. That guilty excitement added fuel to the fire, and propelled her to orgasm.

The ebbing pleasure when it was over stole away her strength. She dropped to her elbows, forehead resting on the mattress, vision obscured by her fallen hair. Darren's hands tightened on her hips and he groaned loudly, buried to his balls inside her, coming hard. Dana rocked against him and wiggled her hips, pleased to evoke a gasp from him before the tension ran out of his body and they both collapsed onto the bed.

They had sex again a couple of hours later. She lavished a blowjob on him and he licked her to orgasm before they fucked again. Missionary again, this time, and much more to Dana's liking. Doggy made for some interesting sensations, but nothing compared to having sex face to face, with a lover's weight on her belly and his mouth on her mouth, cheeks, neck and ears. When they'd both recovered from their exertions, it was late. Dana fell asleep with Darren curled around her, a warm, comforting presence at her back.

* * *

Dana jerked awake, disoriented and alarmed. It took a moment to identity what had disturbed her. Drunken revelers in the hallway outside Darren's room. The voices moved down the hall away from his door. A door slammed, then another. Silence reigned once more.

She settled back onto her side. Darren was stretched out behind her, one arm draped over her waist. The noises hadn't awakened him. He must be used to them. She tried to relax into sleep again, but she was thirsty and her bladder was full.

She slipped out of bed without waking Darren and stood dithering for a moment. The room was dark, but the LEDs in clocks and other electronic devices provided enough illumination to navigate. She knew Darren's roommate was out, but the bathroom was a shared one with the guys in the next room. Should she get dressed just to use the bathroom? Could she even find her clothes without turning on the light?

Screw it. She crept to the door of the bathroom. The room was dark when she opened the door, though light showed in a strip beneath the opposite door. She closed the door behind her as silently as possible, then turned on the light. An enclosed toilet stall at this end of the room and a curtained shower cubicle at the other bracketed two sinks on the wall between them. She felt her lip curl as she took in the state of the room and wished she had slippers on. It wasn't awful but their standards of cleanliness were nothing like hers and Zoe's.

Well, she'd just be quick. She was grateful for the enclosed toilet. She latched the door and made use of the toilet. She'd just flushed and was reaching for the door when she heard a door open. She froze. A moment later, someone tried the toilet door. Should she say something?

"Darren, that you, buddy? You dog!"

Dana closed her eyes, wishing she were anywhere but here. But he wasn't done.

"Dude, seriously—where did you find that girl? Every time I thought you were done, your bed started banging the wall again! She must be one hot fuck!"

He wasn't going to stop. Not unless she stopped him.

"I guess I must be," she said.

Silence. Then, "Well, this is awkward."

"Yeah."

"I'll just...give you the room." Footsteps retreated and the door closed. Dana waited for a moment, then opened the cubicle door. She washed her hands acutely aware the whole time that she was naked, with a stranger just on the other side of the door. She glanced at the mirror just once. Her hair was in serious disarray, what Zoe called that just-fucked look.

Dana dried her hands on the cleanest towel she could find, then fled the bathroom.

She snuggled up to Darren. He caressed her thigh before wrapping an arm around her waist again. When he spoke, he sounded half-asleep. "Did I hear you talking to someone?"

"Nobody important."

He made a noncommital sound. His hand moved up to cup her breast. He kissed the point of her shoulder, then nuzzled her neck. His caresses became more focused—and more effective. Dana turned to lie on her back, making it easier for him to fondle her, and easier for her to stroke his cock. She felt him responding. She met his gaze. "Again?"

"Yeah. If you're up for it."

"Sure," she said. "Apparently I'm a hot fuck."

"What?"

Dana shook her head. "Never mind," she said, before kissing him.

CHAPTER TEN

Dana returned to her own room about eight a.m. Zoe was asleep on her bed, alone. She stirred briefly when Dana entered the room, but didn't wake. Dana's eyes burned with the need for more sleep but she took time for a very brief shower and brushed her teeth before she fell into bed with damp hair.

She woke again to the scent of a toasted bagel. Zoe sat at her desk spreading a shmear on the bagel. She noticed Dana. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

Dana pushed herself up onto her elbows. Her alarm clock read 11:12. "No, it's okay. I need to get up. Sleeping til noon on the weekends just fucks up my schedule." The curse word caught her by surprise. She'd have to watch that. Her mother would have a fit if she spoke like that at home. That was another habit she didn't want to cultivate.

"So," Zoe said, "how was your date?"

Dana smiled broadly. "It was great. How was yours?"

"Also great." Zoe ate a bite of her bagel. "What did you do?"

Dana sat up. "We had dinner and then went to a movie. Then we went back to his room and had sex."

"Was it as much fun as last time?"

"Yeah. Mostly." At Zoe's questioning look, Dana sighed. "We tried a new position. Doggy. I'm not sure I like it." She sat up in bed, legs crossed tailor fashion. She told Zoe about the experience, marveling inwardly at how easily she shared her thoughts and feelings with Zoe. She'd never been this open with anyone in her life. She liked it, liked being able to confide in Zoe, but it was still a new experience.

"Well, everyone has preferences," Zoe said. "You're not obligated to do it again if you don't want to."

"I know. I just...." Dana caught herself trailing off. Recently she'd realized she did that a lot. Leaving things unsaid, things she didn't want to speak aloud, or didn't want to face.

"You just?" Zoe prompted.

Dana shook her head. "I don't know. I'm not sorry we did it. But I'm not sure I'll want to do it again."

"Even if you don't, it's not like he's gonna stop sleeping with you over it," Zoe said.

"You think?" Dana hated the eagerness for validation she heard in her voice.

"I do," Zoe said. "But even if he does, it's not like there aren't plenty of fish in the sea."

Dana studied the pattern on her comforter. "Maybe. But I wouldn't know how to find them. I didn't exactly burn up the dating scene back home. Or here, for that matter." She looked up at Zoe. "I mean, I didn't pick Darren and he didn't pick me. You set us up."

"And I was glad to do it. I'm happy to help you get your feet wet." Her teeth appeared in a brief, broad smile. "So to speak," she added. "But you're gonna have to learn to find your own playmates eventually."