All Comments on 'Dana's Story Ch. 16-18'

by mraardvark

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I've been enjoying the characters and what they get up to - it stirs up memories of my college days and is having me rethink a lot. As an older man, there were times when I was feeling like your story was all unrealistic and oversexed. Then I have been recalling similar situations when I and my friends were that age - thanks for reminding me how quick we were to jump into bed (or wherever) with each other!

mraardvarkmraardvarkover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I'm enjoying writing it. My college days were also a long time ago, and there's a lot of me (gender-swapped) in Dana (her personality and background, not her sexual adventures, sadly). While I certainly knew people in college who were this adventurous, I was not one of them.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Dana is a piece of garbage and I hate her. Dave's a gentleman and a really good person. Dana already recognizes that they have a lot in common. But she can't control her libido long enough to be worthy of his respect. This is every bit as wrong as when she cheated on Darren. And as vocal as she is during sex, every time that Darren happens to be home when she is fucking Randy right next door is pouring additional salt into a wound that is still unhealed without a doubt. It's disgusting and despicable to say the least. She's a selfish immature piece of crap.

mraardvarkmraardvarkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Well, I think it's pretty clear by now, ScottishTexan, that this story is not your cup of tea. It's not going to go where you would like it to go. Unless you enjoy reading to hate on the protagonist, I don't think there's much point in you reading any more of it. But it's your choice.

As for the morality, or lack thereof, of the protagonist, there are things Dana won't do again. She was wrong and selfish to cheat on Darren, and she knows that. That won't happen again. There also won't be any incest in this story. But continuing to have casual sex with multiple partners? Yeah, that's gonna keep happening.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Dana has no idea what the difference between a fuck buddy and a boyfriend. None. If she wants an FB, no problem, but every waking moment of her emotions scream that she wants a BF instead. She will learn that a FB will never listen or be what you want.

Long ago when I went to college, a good buddy named Mike was similar to Randy. He routinely was banging 4 or 5 different women, one would fall away and a new one would show up. His only marriage was to a woman that was one of those and was getting pushed away. So one day before he broke up, she showed up at his door pregnant. She wouldn't let go, lots of drama, their daughter turned out (with her sister a year younger) were the only women he ever had any lasting relationship with, as they divorced a couple of years after the younger one was born.

He was always a fuckbuddy, never a true lover of an individual woman. When you're in your early 20's and playing the field, it's great. When you are in your late 30's and divorced with 2 kids, it's something else entirely. BTW, he died of a heart attack in his late 50's, even though he was otherwise healthy and athletic. He drank himself to death, essentially.

Randy is that kind of guy, and Dana has no clue there are any differences in men, other then their level of sexual experience.

And that is why I'm so disappointed in Dana. Instead of a growing person open to do what she wants after leaving home and her strict upbringing, she is just turning out to be just another dumb slut to be banged like a screen door in a windstorm..

Sad, really,.

But as a quality work, the story itself gets a 5/5!

strebor190strebor190almost 2 years ago

I gave it one more chapter, but this isn't my cup of tea. The writing is pretty good and it seemed like a good story line with some good character development to start, but I tend to prefer when these coming of age stories include some emotional connection and a little more depth in the characters. Seeing it devolve into someone going wild and jumping from one sexual encounter to another with little else to bring the story to life gets kind of boring. I think my interest in this series is done, but thanks for the effort that was put into writing it.

Oldsalty1Oldsalty1about 1 year ago

I got unhappy when she just turned into a slut and seemed to love it....Now just one role in the sack after another...

Was really fun getting going, but ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermraardvark@mraardvark
I've been reading stories here at Literotica for years. Writing them, too, but though I've published some elsewhere, I've never published one here. But I think I will now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES