Dana's Story Ch. 26-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the anonymity of being just another face in the crowd at school, and with Zoe's example—and advice—to guide her, she'd eagerly embraced the chance to enjoy sex as often as she could. She didn't fear being punished, condemned or shunned, for her interest in sex, and she gave no thought to the moral arguments against it. She'd never bought into those.

If asked, she'd have said she didn't take the proscription against homosexuality any more seriously. That clearly wasn't true. It had wormed its way deep into her psyche, obviously. Her emotional response to the suggestion that someone might even think she was gay was as reflexive and unthinking as a lifetime of indoctrination could make it.

Which shouldn't come as a surprise, now that she thought about it. This wasn't the first time she'd stumbled across a mental landmine when dealing with issues of sex. The moral arguments against sex that she'd consciously rejected had also turned out to have rooted more deeply than she'd believed. At least she wasn't crying on Zoe's shoulder about it this time. She chose to view that as progress.

"I am worried about that," Dana admitted. "It's stupid and small-minded, and I thought I knew better. But it does worry me."

Dana looked up, meeting Zoe's gaze again. She didn't realize she'd looked away, and wondered how long she'd been lost in her own thoughts again. She couldn't tell by Zoe, who appeared content to sit with her and hold her hand for as long as she needed. She felt pressure in her chest, like a hand squeezing her heart, as a feeling of gratitude for Zoe's unwavering support overwhelmed her.

"Does that make me a bad person?" Dana asked, her voice squeezed thin.

"No," Zoe agreed. "It doesn't. It's hard to just dismiss values you've been taught all your life." After a moment, she asked, "Would you mind if I made an observation?"

Dana shook her head.

"They really did a number on you."

Dana didn't have to ask who "they" were. She'd talked about it with Zoe often enough. She gave a strangled laugh. "Yeah. They did."

Zoe smiled. "You're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for, roomie. You struggle with your upbringing sometimes, but you haven't let it stop you doing what you choose to do. You can overcome this too. You should be proud of yourself."

Dana's face warmed. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Zoe said. She hesitated, then added, "Not that it would be awful if you were gay, but you aren't, you know."

Dana smiled weakly. "No?"

Zoe shook her head. "No. You love the dick way too much to be gay."

Dana laughed a lot harder than the joke deserved, but it felt good to laugh. "I hadn't thought of that, but you're right."

Zoe laughed along with her. "So—not gay. Bisexual, at worst."

Dana giggled, still finding things funnier than they really were. It was true, she supposed. "I don't think they'd consider that an improvement."

"Probably not," Zoe agreed. "I won't tell them if you don't."

"Deal." Dana shifted her grip and shook Zoe's hand.

It wasn't going to be that easy, Dana knew. Rooting out and changing such a deeply-rooted emotional response would take time and effort. But she'd learned a lot, and grown a lot, in just the last few months. She could do this.

But not just now. Dana drew a breath and sat up straighter. "So," she said to Zoe with a smile, "how's your holiday been?"

Zoe recognized her desire to change the subject and went along with it. They talked about visiting with extended family, presents given and received, and how they'd spent their free time. Dana spent a lot of time alone, reading, writing, or just thinking, or doing the same in the company of her family. When she wasn't participating in family events, Zoe spent time catching up with friends from high school.

"You didn't? Surely you have friends back home." Zoe asked.

Dana shrugged. Zoe and her siblings were army brats. Zoe had always made friends quickly. "No really close friends," Dana said. "I saw some of them at church, but otherwise...." They were mostly friends of convenience, they lived in the same small town and went to the same church and school. "I told you I didn't really fit in."

"I'm sorry," Zoe said.

Dana shrugged again, this time with a smile to dismiss the issue. "It is what it is. Besides, I have a very close friend now."

Zoe shared her smile. "Yes, you do."

"So," Zoe asked, "did your toys come in handy?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Dana rolled her eyes heavenward. "I think I used them every night. Some days all I could think about was how horny I was. I even sneaked off to my room during the day a few times to take the edge off."

"Really?"

"I had to," Dana confessed, blushing at the memories. "I'd get so goddamn horny that I thought about doing something stupid just to get laid."

"Really?" Zoe leaned forward. "Like what?"

Dana sighed. "I ran into a guy from high school one day while I was out walking. Not a friend, really. Just a schoolmate. But we stopped and talked for a few minutes. He was hot." She paused, remembering the incident. "He probably thought I was an idiot. I could barely hold up my end of the conversation; all I could think about was how badly I wanted to fuck him."

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't really know him, and I couldn't trust that he wouldn't blab all over town about it. Plus, there was nowhere to go. We couldn't go to my house, or his. And it was December, so I couldn't even drag him into the woods, away from prying eyes."

"No hotels?"

"That town has exactly one motel," Dana said. "And if I ever went there, my mom would know about it before I finished checking in." She shook her head. "No way."

"People have been using the backseats of cars for a long time."

"Yeah, well, that just takes us back to the first problem. I couldn't trust him not to talk. So...I went home and fucked myself silly instead."

"What else?" Zoe asked eagerly.

"That's not enough?" Dana laughed. "I downloaded a hook-up app to my phone on a trip to Lynchburg—"

"Where's that?"

"It's the nearest city of any size," Dana said. "So I created an account with a fake name and profile. Took a few headless selfies—"

"Any nudes?"

"No!"

Zoe shrugged, unabashed. "Just asking."

"I actually got a few hits almost immediately," Dana said. She'd been shocked by how quickly she got responses.

"What was in your profile?" Zoe asked.

Dana's eyes slid away from Zoe's gaze and her face warmed. "I...might have said I was college girl visiting from out of state, looking for NSA fun. That's—"

"'No strings attached'," Zoe said. "I know."

Dana looked at her again. "I guess it worked. I got a bunch of responses." She wrinkled her nose when she thought about some of them. "I had guys as old as fifty asking to meet me!" And most of them were not hot. But there had been a few responses from guys around her age who definitely were.

"You didn't meet anyone, I'm guessing?" Zoe said. "Since you started by telling me you didn't get laid."

"No," Dana said. "I almost did." She bit her lip, thinking about it. "I was so horny I actually seriously considered meeting one of these guys at a hotel. We texted back an forthh a few times trying to set something up."

She looked down at her hands. "I was so excited, and so scared. My hands were shaking when I tried to text. But I drove home instead."

"And?"

"And I went to bed and masturbated until I could think straight again. Then I deleted the profile and deleted the app from my phone."

"Deleted it? Why?"

"I was afraid someone who knew me would stumble across my profile. Someone who recognized me, or my clothes, even without my face. It's a really small town."

Zoe was silent for a time. "Wow, your experience is just...so different from mine. I'm sorry you were so frustrated. That really sucks."

"Thanks," Dana said. "So you had better luck? Do tell!"

"I meant in general," Zoe said. "I've always been free to bring a guy home to have sex if I wanted. I didn't have to sneak around, or worry about anyone finding out I was sexually active."

"So your parents were cool with you having sex in here?" Dana ran a hand across the comforter, imagining Zoe and a lover lying on it. "With whoever?"

She couldn't imagine that kind of relationship with her parents, just brazenly coming home with a guy in tow, and leading him up to her bedroom to have sex with their consent or approval. She imagined the headboard of her bed banging the wall, or the sound of her orgasms, filling the small house and her mother calmly pausing in her ironing to identify the noise—no, that could never, ever have happened.

"Well, they certainly wanted me to show some judgment in who I chose to sleep with," Zoe said, "but yeah, basically."

Dana glanced around the room. It was larger than her own room at home, and the walls and doors seemed sturdy. The house was much bigger than her parents' home, and the bedrooms farther apart. Zoe might actually be able to have sex in here without everyone in her family being witness to it.

Plus, of course, Zoe didn't wail like a banshee when she came.

Dana shook off her fantasies. "So, how many guys have you banged since you got home, Zoe?"

"Only two."

"'Only two,'" Dana said with mock sympathy. "You poor thing. Anyone I know?"

Zoe brightened. "Actually, yes! Bobby is one of them."

"Our—your Bobby? From school?" Dana regretted the slip, and hoped Zoe hadn't noticed it.

No such luck. "Yes," Zoe said, eyes glittered with amusement. "Our Bobby. Turns out he lives in Fairfax, which is just a few miles away. I've had him over a couple of times."

"And by 'had him over' you mean?"

"I fucked him all night long, of course," Zoe said.

"Of course," Dana agreed. What else? She rubbed her thighs together. Talking about sex—and the lack thereof—was reminding her just how horny she still was. Her gaze strayed to her bags, still sitting on the floor. She'd brought her toys with her; quite aside from using them regularly, there was no way she'd leave them at home to be accidentally discovered.

"So..." Zoe said. Dana's attention snapped to Zoe's face. She recognized that tone, and the oh-so-casual prologue to some outrageous suggestion.

"Bobby is actually going to be coming by to see me again tonight," Zoe said, watching Dana as closely as Dana was watching her.

"I kinda figured," Zoe said, "based on what you've told me, that you probably weren't going to get lucky over Christmas break. Not at home, anyhow."

Dana struggled to keep the grin of anticipation off her face. She thought she knew where Zoe was going with this, and if so, well, she was more than ready to jump at the opportunity to fuck Bobby again. To fuck anyone, really, but Bobby had been a hell of a lot of fun in bed. She wouldn't mind doing it again. But if she were wrong, she didn't want to embarrass herself by presuming too much. Let Zoe commit herself to whatever scheme she was proposing first.

"Yeah?" was all she said.

"Your birthday is next Sunday, right?"

Dana nodded. It was. The twelfth of January. "And yours is the fifteenth?"

Zoe nodded, smiling. "I'm thinking we should have a joint birthday party while you're visiting."

Dana felt a matching smile curve her lips despite her best efforts. "Yeah?"

"Just a small one," Zoe said. "Just three people, really."

Dana's smile vanished when her jaw dropped. Zoe couldn't mean....

Zoe patted the comforter. "You, me, and Bobby. Right here."

Yes! Dana's heart leaped into her throat, depriving her of her ability to speak. Just as swiftly she felt the butterflies take flight in her stomach. The idea of having a threesome with Zoe and Bobby was...not shocking. Not really. This was Zoe, after all. It was thrilling, of course. Just the idea that she was going to get laid tonight was making her wet. It had been too long since that last quickie with Randy at school. Far, far too long.

It was frightening, too. Not terrifying, not like it once would have been. It was something new, something she'd never done, but that didn't alarm her the way it once might have. She'd be shaking with anticipation—and, yes, anxiety—as the moment of truth approached. She'd be nervous about trying something new. But she wanted it. God, how she wanted it.

She thought she could speak again now. "I'd—I'd like that," Dana said.

Zoe shifted closer to embrace Dana. "I thought you would," she said, her voice low in Dana's ear. "I'm looking forward to it myself."

Dana put her arms around Zoe, nodding silently.

"You've seen me fucking Bobby," Zoe whispered. "Turnabout is fair play. I want to see him fuck you."

Dana could see it suddenly, vividly. Dana lying right here on Zoe's bed, naked on her stomach, Bobby lying on top of her, his elbows and knees pinning her to the mattress so she could hardly move as he fucked her, until all she could do was scream with pleasure. And all the while Zoe, naked and gorgeous, lying there almost close enough to kiss, watching Dana's face as she came.

"Oh god," Dana groaned, embarrassed and turned on at the same time. Her hold on Zoe tightened.

"Is that a yes?" Zoe asked, teasing because she knew damn well that it was.

"Yes. You know it is."

"Good," Zoe said. They held one another for a while longer before separating. Zoe looked...content but agitated. Not smugly content, as Dana would have thought. Why not? She'd lured Dana into agreeing to a threesome.

"Zoe," Dana said as a question occurred to her. "Have you done this before?"

"A threesome, you mean?" Zoe shook her head. "No, I haven't."

"You haven't?"

Zoe looked amused, probably by Dana's expression. "Nope. This will be a first for me, too. And for Bobby."

"Does Bobby know what you have planned?"

Zoe looked briefly uncomfortable. "Yeah, he does. I wasn't sure whether to talk to you first, or Bobby. But since he was around...I wanted to make sure he was up for it before I suggested it to you. You understand?"

Dana nodded. "Of course. And he's okay with it?"

Zoe laughed. "Are you kidding? Having sex with two hot women at the same time? He can't wait!"

* * *

The rest of the afternoon passed in conversation and exploring the house. Zoe showed Dana the rest of the house, making a point of showing her the immense hot tub on the back patio. "I love sitting in the hot tub on cold nights. I think you'd like it, too."

"I didn't bring a swimsuit," Dana said, watching the water boil and bubble when Zoe turned on the jets. It did look inviting.

"You won't need one," Zoe said. When Dana looked at her askance, she laughed. "None of our neighbors can see the patio," she added, which Dana could see was true. A high wall surrounded the patio on two sides, the house on a third. Only one side was open, but trees and shrubs effectively shielded it.

Dana glanced at the house, where the bay window of the breakfast nook overlooked the hot tub. You probably couldn't see much from that angle, and there were curtains in the window, but still. She noticed Zoe hadn't mentioned family. For a brief instant, she wondered if they were nudists—but no. They were all wearing clothes when she arrived.

"I can see the wheels turning," Zoe said. She took Dana's hand, lacing their fingers together. "You don't have to be nude if you don't wish to be. I think one of Julie's bikinis would fit you. But it'll just be you, me, and Bobby tonight."

Dana relaxed. It was mostly the idea of sharing the hot tub with Zoe's whole family that alarmed her. Just Zoe and Bobby was another matter. "Oh," she said. "That's different. Okay, then."

Zoe shut off the jets and led Dana back inside. The pool table in the large rec room on the lower level drew Dana closer immediately. When she was a small child, a neighbor had owned a pool table. She'd admired it, though she was rarely allowed to use it, and he'd moved away. Given the opportunity, she played a couple of games with Zoe.

Neither of them were much good, but they had fun, talking and laughing a lot all the while. Eventually Julie made an appearance to convey Mrs. Harris's announcement that the family was going out to dinner soon, and to please come upstairs.

Upstairs, Dana saw that Zoe's father had arrived home. Not much taller than Zoe, but stocky and with silver hair clipped short, he looked like a military man to Dana, though perhaps she was influenced by knowing he was a retired Army officer working as a consultant in DC. He wore another of the colorful Christmas sweaters.

"Hmm," he said, grinning mischievously when Zoe and Dana appeared. "I seem to have one too many daughters. Mary, what do you have to say about this?"

Mrs. Harrison smiled indulgently and kissed the top of his head.

Mr. Harrison hugged Dana briefly. "Hello, Dana. Zoe's talked a lot about you."

"I deny everything," Dana replied, and he laughed loudly. She liked him.

"Good answer," he said. "How do you feel about Chinese food, Dana?"

"Uh...I don't know," Dana admitted. "I've never had it."

That got a reaction. Dana had to explain that there were no Chinese restaurants in her tiny hometown. But what about Lynchburg? Maybe? But if so, she'd never been to one. Nor at school in Williamsburg. It was decided that she must be exposed to it as soon as possible, and everyone piled into an SUV.

The trip left Dana completely disoriented. A bewildering series of turns from one road to the next, onto and off of freeways, brought them to a restaurant that could have been...anywhere. The building was old, and the signage consisted of a single shiny metal plaque by the door naming the restaurant the Golden Palace. The interior was dimly lit but richly appointed. Dana suspected that the place would have been well outside her price range if she were paying.

A severe-looking Chinese woman in a red form-fitting dress led them to a large round table, one of many. The place was busy, which Dana took to be a good sign. It certainly smelled good, though many of the scents were unfamiliar.

She had no idea what to order. Zoe and Kevin, sitting to either side of her, asked questions and made suggestions. In the end, everyone ordered a couple of items and the table wound up crowded with a vast variety of dishes, which everyone shared in.

Dana sampled everything. By the time the meal was over, she knew what she liked and what she didn't. She wasn't generally a fan of soups, but she liked the hot and sour soup. Pot stickers were...okay, but nothing to write home about. Spring rolls and crab puffs? Delicious—especially with hot mustard. With that red sauce? Not so much. She'd never imagined that green beans, which in her experience were limp and mushy, could be so crisp and tasty. Sweet and sour dishes were good, as was orange chicken, but mostly she loved the spicy ones that left her mouth burning.

When the meal was over, the to-go boxes stacked on the table, and Mr. Harrison was signing the bill, Dana leaned toward Zoe. "When is Bobby coming by?" she whispered. She felt stuffed, and though she really, really wanted to get laid—she was in no condition do so now.

"Not until late," Zoe replied just as quietly. "He had some family thing to go to this evening. He'll be by when he's done." She laid a hand on her stomach and made a face. "Just as well," she said with a conspiratorial grin. "Right?"

Dana nodded, glad it wasn't just her. "Definitely."

"Don't worry," Zoe said. "He's staying the night."

* * *

Julie vanished the moment they reached the Harrison residence, disappearing into her basement bedroom, clearly done with socializing. Dana understood completely. Nonetheless, she spent time in the living room, visiting with Zoe, Kevin, and their parents. Zoe's parents were very affectionate with one another, holding hands and frequently kissing one another. Dana and Zoe shared a sofa, while Kevin occupied an overstuffed chair.