Dana's Story Ch. 30-31

Story Info
Dana beds Kevin repeatedly before heading back to school.
11.8k words
4.79
11.5k
2

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe's brother, Kevin, wants Dana. The feeling is mutual, and the sex is amazing. Almost as amazing to her is how openly he reveals his interest and how casually his family accept it. Life in Zoe's family is nothing like her own. Once back at school, she renews her relationship with Randy, but changes are coming in her relationships, and she's not sure she'll like them.

CHAPTER THIRTY

Morning came a lot earlier than Dana would have liked. Bobby woke Dana and Zoe at some ungodly hour of the morning to kiss and fondle them goodbye. Zoe walked him out, then stumbled back into bed, giving Dana a kiss and a mumbled, "Good night, lover," before drifting off to sleep. Dana lay awake thinking about that for a minute or two before following Zoe into dreamland for a couple more hours.

Living together for months had taught Dana to sleep through Zoe rising and moving around their shared living space. But as a guest in her home, she couldn't do it. Her mother's voice prodded her to get up; it was a poor guest who lazed around all morning, forcing her hostess to tiptoe around her own home.

Showered, dressed, and eating leftover Chinese food for breakfast, Dana and Zoe planned their day. "You still want to see the Air & Space Museum?" Zoe asked. Dana did. Also the Natural History Museum, though Zoe said trying to see both in one day was too ambitious. Dana decided on Air & Space.

They took an Uber into DC rather than drive or take the Metro.

Zoe was right. They spent the day touring the Air & Space Museum, and at that didn't see the whole thing in detail. Still, it was fascinating to Dana to see so many famous aircraft and spacecraft, as well as countless smaller exhibits and displays. She had the most fun in some of the flight simulators, both combat aircraft and space missions.

They were back in time to have dinner with Zoe's family, where Dana met Zoe's sister, Melanie, and her husband, Jerry. Melanie was gorgeous, a plump redhead with blue eyes and an hourglass figure. She was sharp-tongued, funny, and outgoing. Dana's first impression of her husband was that he was completely forgettable, with average looks that would fade into any crowd. He'd make a good private eye or spy, she thought, and wondered how he'd landed a beauty like Melanie.

That impression didn't survive dinner. Jerry was a match for Melanie's quick wit, though his sense of humor was kinder, and he could hold everyone spellbound with his anecdotes and jokes. He even coaxed fifteen year-old Julie into smiling and laughing a few times. Despite the theatricality of the pair, the genuine love and attraction between Melanie and Jerry was impossible to miss. The two of them were scintillating, fascinating to watch and listen to.

After dinner, the "young folk" as Zoe's father referred to them, retreated to the rec room in the basement. Dana gravitated to the pool table again, and played a couple of games while the others watched a movie. The first game, against Julie, was over before it began; Dana's break was just sad, and Julie ran the table ruthlessly. Dana never got another turn.

After that, Julie retired undefeated and with the unspoken understanding that she wasn't interested in playing someone who couldn't challenge her. Kevin was happy to take her place, and gave Dana a lot of instruction, complete with plenty of hands-on guidance. He was tall, well-built, and made a point of standing close behind Dana, with his arms around her to correct her form, instructing her on how to line up a shot. He spoke quietly, mouth close to her ear, smiling and complimenting her frequently. She liked it.

Dana was no longer as oblivious to flirting as she'd once been, but even if she had been, she couldn't have missed it this time. Nor did any of his siblings, or his brother-in-law, as their comments made clear. It was an eye-opening experience for Dana.

She had always lived in fear of her family or friends learning that she had a crush on anyone, or strong feelings about, well—anything, really—lest they make fun of her, or laugh, or dismiss her feelings as silly or childish. She'd learned to treat such things like state secrets, never to be divulged.

Zoe had never shown any such inhibition, and now Dana saw that it was a family trait. Kevin found her attractive, and didn't hesitate to demonstrate that, either to Dana herself, or—most shockingly to Dana—to his family. He took their commentary in stride, as the good-humored ribbing it seemed to be. It was Dana who blushed repeatedly to hear Kevin's siblings' remarks on his obvious pursuit of Zoe's guest.

After the game, Dana and Kevin joined Zoe, Melanie and Jerry in watching the end of a movie, then in a long, rambling conversation. Dana sat on one of the sofas snuggled up to Kevin, his arm around her. Zoe gave her a few knowing grins, but otherwise the group had moved on from teasing Kevin, and took their closeness for granted.

"I'm for the hot tub," Melanie said without preamble. "And some wine. Who's with me?"

Jerry raised his hand. Melanie scoffed. "Of course you are. Who else?"

"Sounds good to me," Zoe said.

Dana hesitated, glancing at Kevin. After a long night of sex and then a long day walking around the museum, the hot tub sounded heavenly. She wasn't sure she was prepared to bathe naked with Zoe's siblings, though.

"I'm out," Zoe said, with a grin. "I don't need to see all y'all fucking in the pool."

"There'll be no fucking in the hot tub," Melanie announced, raising her voice, and giving Dana and Kevin a pointed look. "Kevin has a perfectly good bedroom for that sort of thing." Then she smiled, taking Jerry's hand. "And so do we."

Zoe looked unconvinced. "Yeah," she said with a smirk. "You say that now. I think I'll just hang out in my room for a while. Ciao." She walked out.

Dana's face grew hot. Once again, she saw where Zoe had learned some of her attitudes. The casual references to sex, and equally casual acceptance of the seeming certainty that Kevin and Dana would be sleeping together tonight were just...nothing like her own experience of family. It was embarrassing—and liberating.

Kevin tiled his head, speaking softly. "Dana?"

"You do have a perfectly good bedroom," Dana said.

"The lady has spoken," Kevin announced. He stood and held out his hand for Dana. "Shall we?"

* * *

Kevin's room was a mirror of Zoe's except that he had an en-suite bathroom. The color scheme was darker than Zoe's. His bed, also a king, was beneath the large window overlooking the patio at the rear of the house. A desk flanked by bookcases lined one wall. The desk had a work lamp on a swing arm clamped to it, and was covered with small paint bottles, a jar full of brushes, and various tools, all neatly arranged. One bookcase was filled with books, the other had glass doors and was more of a display case.

Dana walked over to examine the contents. One shelf contained a number of model warships and fighter planes. All of them looked well-made, well-painted, and were covered with marking decals. The other shelves were lined with gaming miniatures, lead or plastic, and all of them were painted in fine detail.

Kevin had turned on a couple of lamps and shut off the overhead light. Soft music filled the room. Now he stood behind Dana, his arms sliding around her waist.

"These are amazing," Dana said. "You did all these yourself?"

"I did," Kevin said, his breath warm against her ear.

"Do you play? That's a lot of miniatures." Dana knew Kevin was eager to get her into bed. And she was looking forward to it herself, but they had all night.

"Yeah, I do." Kevin seemed to sense her mood. He released her and reached past her to open one of the glass doors. "Want to look at them?"

"Please."

Dana picked up a number of miniatures one by one and studied them closely. They looked professionally done, with base colors, highlights and shadowing carefully applied. Even the faces were detailed. Most of the figures were intended for fantasy games, but he also had some modern and even science fiction-themed figures as well.

Dana put the last figure back on the shelf and moved over to study the bookcase. Kevin had a set of D&D books, as well as rule books for several other games. "What do you play?"

Kevin closed the display. "D&D mostly, though not very often, really. Mostly I just enjoy painting the figures. What about you?"

"My gaming group plays Traveller."

"Do you paint minis?"

Dana laughed. "No," she said. "I tried making a few models when I was a kid, and tried to paint a few figures more recently. I suck at it. I don't have the patience, or a steady hand."

Kevin smiled. He gestured at the line of model ships and planes. "Some of my early efforts are not on display. It just takes practice."

"I suppose," Dana said. "But I guess I didn't want to learn it bad enough to put in the time." Now she stepped up close to Kevin and put her arms around his waist. Curiosity satisfied, she was ready to satisfy other desires. "Where were we?"

Kevin put his hands on her hips. "I was about to show you the meaning of 'pleasure.'"

Dana gave him a dubious look. "Were you? Bold words."

"I'll ask you again tomorrow," Kevin said, leaning in to kiss her. "You can apologize for doubting me then," he added when he pulled his mouth away.

He kissed well. Dana smiled. "Do your worst."

Kevin smiled. "Go sit on the edge of the bed."

When she did, Kevin knelt and tugged off her sneakers, tossing them aside. Her socks were next to fly over his shoulder. He reached under the hem of Dana's sweater to unsnap and unzip her jeans. "Lie back, please."

Dana did, expecting him to drag her jeans down and off. Instead he stood up and peeled his own sweater off, then his long-sleeved shirt, revealing defined muscles in his arms, shoulders, chest and abdomen. He also had a lot of curly, dark hair on his chest, narrowing to a line that dived invitingly into the waistband of his jeans.

Dana wondered if he shaved like Zoe. Probably not, that would be weird, right? Hair on his chest and belly but nude below the belt? She wondered how big he was, and looked forward to finding out.

Kevin worked her jeans off with only a little help from Dana. They, too, went flying—accompanied by the rattle of change spilling from her pocket. Kevin looked embarrassed for a moment, then shrugged it off. "So much for smooth," he said.

It was adorable, and Dana liked him better for it.

He leaned in again to kiss Dana through the thin material of her panties before he removed them. Dana spread her legs, offering him a good look and the opportunity to use his mouth on her again. She'd like that.

"Lovely," Kevin said. But instead of diving in, he played first with her feet, caressing and massaging them, kissing them occasionally. Dana wondered briefly if he had a thing for feet. But he did the same with her calves, and then her thighs.

Okay, then, he was just taking his time and seemed happy to do all the work while she just passively accepted it. She liked to be more active usually, but she could work with this. Especially when he finally reached her vulva, caressing and kissing her gently. It felt good, very good, but he didn't seem ready to get her off. She'd though earlier that they had all night, but apparently Kevin really intended to take all night.

"You know," Dana said, as if to herself, "mathematically one of us is naked, and the other is fully clothed."

Kevin raised his head to meet her eyes. "We should probably change that," he said. He helped her to sit up, then helped her out of her sweater, blouse, and bra.

"Now you," Dana said. "Lie down."

Kevin took her place in the middle of his bed. Dana made short work of his shoes and socks, then dragged off his jeans and boxers. Silk, she noticed. His thighs were pretty hairy, as were his calves, and that lovely line of hair on his belly did, indeed, lead to a dense patch of pubic hair. It was well-groomed, but thick.

He was uncircumcised. Dana wrapped a hand around him. He was about average in length and girth. She stroked him a few times, enjoying the way he stiffened under her touch, and how the pink head vanished and reappeared as she played with him. He sighed contentedly when she tongued the exposed head.

"I like," Dana said.

"Is it your first uncut cock?"

Dana looked up. "Actually, no. My—" Boyfriend, she was gonna say. Was Randy her boyfriend? He was certainly her favorite playmate. Much as she enjoyed fucking Dave and Bobby, it was Randy's bed she most preferred to share. So—maybe? "My boyfriend," she said, trying the word out, "is uncircumcised. But that's kind of unusual, isn't it?"

Kevin gently pulled her down to lie beside him, giving her a kiss. "It is, but all of my brothers are uncircumcised as well. Dad calls it a barbaric practice, and when we were born he wasn't having it."

He kissed her again, a long, exploratory kiss. His hands roamed, exploring and caressing her body. Dana tried several times to do the same, but Kevin gently dissuaded her, and she lay back to let him have his way. It felt good. He knew his way around a woman's body, she had to give him that.

"I'd like you to just relax and let me have my wicked way with your lovely naked body," Kevin whispered after another long kiss.

"If you insist," Dana agreed.

"I'd never be so rude as to insist," Kevin said, "but I have a cunning plan, and I think if you let me execute it, you'll enjoy the results."

Dana pretended to think for a few moment. "Okay, deal."

She was unsurprised when he pulled a bottle from his bedside table and the scent of coconut filled the air. "Like sister, like brother," Dana muttered.

Kevin paused in warming some of the oil in his palms. "Well, it's a great lubricant and it smells nice."

He spent some time caressing Dana's breasts before focusing on her areolae and nipples. God, that felt good. She arched her back, wanting more. Kevin obliged, teasing her nipples until they practically ached with need.

Then he shifted to sit by her hip, his oil slick fingertips rubbing in slow circles the area around her clitoris. Oh god, he was gonna tease her unmercifully, wasn't he? That was his MO so far, and no sign that he intended to switch it up. She'd been teased before, but never so thoroughly.

Dana determined to see it through, no matter how badly she wanted to jump him and impale herself. When she finally came, the orgasm would be awesome.

Kevin's fingers spiraled in toward her clit very slowly, drawing the noose tight, and she sighed in pleasure frequently. Minutes passed, minutes of slowly rising pleasure. Occasionally, never when she expected it, he caressed her labia, which had long since flowered open, straining to be touched.

It went on and on. Dana lost track of exactly what Kevin was doing; she only knew that it felt incredible, and she was desperate for release. But, Kevin, the absolute bastard, wouldn't let her reach it. She spent most of her time with eyes closed, focusing on the glorious pleasure of his touch, trembling with the need to come, gulping for air. When she did open her eyes, she saw Kevin observing her closely, watching her expressions, her breathing, probably noting how flushed she was, and how she trembled all over.

He brought her to just shy of a boil—and held her there. The tension was unbearable, her orgasm was so close, so fucking close. She wanted it so badly she couldn't think straight. She needed it. She needed it, and she was ready to beg for it, she didn't need her pride, she needed to come. Please, please, please....

When it came, it wasn't like a tsunami—wasn't like her usual orgasms at all. It didn't crash over her and send her flailing as it swept her away. It rose slowly around her, like she was surrounded by a rising tide, struggling harder and harder for every breath until it was inescapable. Until it enveloped her, poured into her, filling her up, drowning her in pleasure. It went on and on, pouring in and in, until she could contain no more and her struggles ceased.

"Oh my god," Dana said when she could speak. "That was...amazing." It was unlike any sex she'd had before, and she technically hadn't even had sex yet. He hadn't penetrated her even with his fingers.

She wondered what it would be like when he did.

Dana pushed herself up onto her elbows. Kevin sat beside her, grinning triumphantly—and why not? He'd earned it. He was also hard as a rock, his penis thrusting aggressively from his lap where he sat tailor-fashion. The head of his penis was fully exposed, pink and glistening, leaking a...considerable amount of pre-cum, really. Apparently, he'd really, really liked doing that to her.

Dana grinned at him. Well, she'd really liked it, too. And turnabout was fair play. She sat up, reaching for him.

Kevin rolled off the bed to his feet, evading her grasp. "No?" Dana asked, surprised and disappointed. She'd enjoyed his attentions very much, but she really wanted to reciprocate.

He grabbed A chair from the corner of the room that Dana had not really noticed before. "No," he said. "Trust me."

He planted the chair near the foot of his bed, facing the bed. It was a plain wooden chair, though it looked expensive and comfortable. There was a large towel folded on the seat. He unfolded it so it hung over the edges of the seat, spilling over onto the floor.

Kevin sat down on the chair, his erection front and center. He beckoned her with a finger. "Why don't you come join me, sexy?"

Dana grinned. Okay! This was more like it. She preferred a soft bed, but if he wanted her to ride him while he sat in a chair, she could work with that. She climbed off the bed and straddled him, her hands on his shoulders. Kevin placed his hands on her hips, his gaze traveling up her body with exciting thoroughness until he met her gaze.

She lowered herself carefully onto his rigid cock. When she felt the blunt tip press between her labia exactly where she wanted it, she let her weight drag her down the length of him. Her groan of pleasure echoed his. Pleasurable as his touch had been, there was nothing like feeling a hard cock impaling her.

Seated on his lap this way she was eye to eye with him despite his height. His eyes were green, with the same clarity she saw in Zoe's though otherwise there was very little resemblance. His mouth looked extremely kissable, so she did.

Kevin was, in fact, very kissable. But she had a hard cock inside her and really wanted to get some use out of it. "Can I fuck you now?" she asked, her lips brushing his. "I really, really want to fuck you now."

Kevin grinned, his eyes alight with the same lust she felt. "Not yet."

"Great!" Dana said, then "What?"

Kevin's hands tightened on her hips. "Don't move up and down," he said. "Just...rock your hips." He kissed her again. "I have a plan."

Dana grimaced. She really wanted to ride him hard and fast. But...he'd made good on his promise so far. He knew what he was doing, and another long, mellow orgasm like the first one—or two or three or five—would be amazing.

She arched her back, tilting her hips back, then rolled them forward. The feel of his cock sliding inside her was very pleasant, though the range of motion was necessarily limited. She repeated the movement, finding it more arousing with every repetition.

Kevin groaned loudly, so he must have liked it too. He slid one hand down to grab her ass, hindering her movement. The other hand rose to rest between her shoulder blades, pulling her close. "Slower," Kevin said, "not so aggressively."

He kissed her again. Dana followed his directions, though she still longed to ride him to a furious orgasm. But this was nice too.