Dana's Story Ch. 30-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" Dave said, when she remained silent. "You know I'm right."

"Yeah," Dana said with a sigh. "It was fun while it lasted, though."

Dave smiled. "It was. And I'll still see you at gaming, right?"

"Yes," Dana said. It might be a little awkward at first, continuing to see Dave when he'd broken up with her, but she wasn't going to give up the gaming group over it. Gaming definitely ranked below sex on her list of favorite hobbies, but it was near the top. "I'll see you at the next game."

She stepped in and wrapped her arms around his neck. He might be breaking up with her, but he didn't object when she kissed him one last time. Dana gave it her all, not that she expected to change his mind, but she wanted to leave him with a reminder of what he was giving up. It worked, judging by the swelling she felt in his jeans, but it worked both ways. The kiss he gave her back, and the way he pulled her hard against his body, reminded her of how much fun she'd had in bed with him.

She stepped back and sighed with regret. "It's been fun, Dave," she said. "I'll see you around."

Dave looked like he might say something, but then just nodded before he walked away. Dana watched until he disappeared into the darkness, then resumed walking back to her dorm. She was disappointed, yes, but also rather proud of herself, of her reaction to the breakup. She didn't take it personally, didn't cry, just kissed him goodbye. There were more fish in the sea, after all.

When she got to the room, Zoe was at her desk studying. "How was the game?" Zoe asked, looking up.

"Great," Dana said. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how much she'd enjoyed playing Lucinda. "Dave broke up with me, though."

"Really? What happened?"

Dana lounged on her bed, explaining what had happened.

"How do you feel about it?" Zoe asked.

Dana thought about it. "Disappointed," she admitted. "I liked having sex with him, but...he was right. He always wanted a relationship. I just wanted to fuck. He's found what he wanted, and I'm happy for him. I'll miss him, but I can find other guys to play with."

Zoe smiled.

"What?" Dana demanded.

Zoe's smile morphed into a grin. "Just thinking how much you've changed. The girl I met last August wouldn't have been so casual about being dumped, or so confident of finding new playmates."

The grin that spread across Dana's face matched Zoe's. "No, I don't suppose she would have," she agreed, pleased by how closely Zoe's words tracked her own assessment of her reaction. "I've changed."

"You have," Zoe said. She sat back, clearly thinking about something.

"Speaking of finding new playmates," she said at last, "there's a party I'm thinking of attending Friday night. You wanna come with?"

"Why? You didn't break up with Bobby, did you?" It would be quite a surprise to Dana if she had. Her first thought—the possibility that Bobby would be available to spend more time in her bed—made her feel selfish, and a little guilty.

"Not at all," Zoe said, which relieved Dana's guilt. "I've been seeing a lot of Bobby lately, and I intend to continue doing so. But he's busy Friday night and I'd like to play the field a little more."

"So we'd be trolling for sex?" Just saying it aroused Dana. She'd never picked anyone up that way, and the idea of a one-night stand with a stranger was very exciting. Scary, too. But very exciting.

"Yup." Zoe nodded decisively.

"What if we both pick up someone?"

"What do you mean?" Zoe's expression told Dana she knew exactly what she meant. She just wanted Dana to say it.

"Who gets the room?"

Zoe shrugged. "Hopefully, one of the guys will have a room he can use. If not, well, I'm willing to share the room if you are."

Dana pursed her lips, thinking about that. She was really getting turned on now, thinking about anonymous sex with some hot guy, and now imagining fucking him while Zoe fucked some other guy just a few feet away. She cleared her throat. "What if the guys aren't up for that?"

"I don't think that'll be an issue," Zoe said. "But if it is, well, if just one of the guys is up for it, we can always...share." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh god," Dana said to herself, imagining a threesome with Zoe and some stranger—and remembering the threesomes with Zoe and Bobby.

"You like that idea, I see," Zoe said.

"Yeah," Dana said, feeling her arousal spiking, and her self-control slipping. She was going to have to use her toys tonight. Soon. She'd never get to sleep in this state.

"And so do you," she added, looking more closely at Zoe. Her roommate's face was slightly flushed, and from the way she was rocking slightly in her chair Dana was certain she had her legs crossed, stimulating herself. "Don't you?"

"You know I do," Zoe said.

"Well," Dana said, "speaking threesomes...."

"Yeah?"

"I'm planning to see Randy again Wednesday evening after classes. You up for a threesome?"

The eager expression that had Zoe's eyes glittering was all the answer Dana needed. Zoe's words were superfluous. "You know it, roomie."

"Good," Dana said, as if she weren't just as excited as Zoe looked. She really wanted to see Randy and Zoe together. She wanted to fuck them both, of course, but she really wanted to see Randy fuck Zoe. As much as she loved being watched, she loved watching too, and seeing him with someone else—with Zoe—would be doubly exciting.

"Does Randy know what you have planned for him?"

Dana shook her head. "It's a surprise. I'm pretty sure he'll like it."

"I think he will," Zoe agreed. "I hope he does. I look forward to sharing him with you." She closed her eyes for a moment, drawing a deep breath, before meeting Dana's gaze again. "God, I'm so horny now. Aren't you?"

"Yeah," Dana said. The talk of sex had gotten her juices flowing.

Emboldened by Zoe's example, Dana sat up and perched on the edge of her bed, legs crossed and squeezing her thighs together. It wasn't going to get her off, but it felt good and the added frisson of excitement from knowing Zoe could see her doing it, made it feel even better. "What should we do about it?"

Zoe gave her the sort of seductive smile she'd seen her give Bobby. "We could masturbate together," she said, as if considering the possibility. "We've done it before...."

"But?" Dana fed her the question she wanted. She couldn't suppress a grin of anticipation.

"But I think I'd rather fuck you with your toys until you can't take it anymore. And you do the same for me. What do you think?"

For just one moment, Dana hesitated. Lesbian sex with Zoe? But only for a moment. She'd shared a bed with Zoe and Bobby twice, and both times she'd kissed and caressed Zoe like a lover. She'd given Zoe orgasms with her fingers, and she'd come with Zoe's fingers inside her. Sure, Bobby was there, fucking both of them.

But she was just kidding herself if she pretended that that made a difference. She loved Zoe, and she loved having sex with Zoe and Bobby. She'd love having sex with Zoe alone, too, and she damn well knew it. She was going to cross another boundary she'd never imagined she would—and if it frightened her, it also excited her more than she could express.

"I think that's an excellent idea."

* * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it.

I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.