Dana's Story Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just that quickly, her progress faltered. Embarrassment over-matched her desire. She froze, humiliated, seeing Randy but imagining her mother in his place, a look of shock, dismay and disappointment on her face. It had never happened in reality, but it had been a long-standing fear of Dana's, the reason she'd only ever masturbated in her bed late at night when everyone in the house was asleep.

"Don't stop," Randy said.

"What?" Dana had trouble parsing his words. They didn't fit.

"I want to watch you. It's hot," he said.

Dana let out a shuddering breath and her eyes burned. He wasn't angry, or shocked, or disappointed. He was aroused.

Dana looked away, feeling stupid now. Or maybe silly. Randy wasn't her mother. He was her lover. He'd seen her naked. He'd fucked her many times. She couldn't begin to count how many times he'd watched her come.

He'd never seen her masturbate--but Zoe had. Was it really different?

Apparently yes. At some level, she still had some hang-ups on the issue.

Zoe met Dana's gaze. "He's right," she said. "It's hot. Don't stop."

Yes, she had issues. But damned if she was going to let them win.

Dana smiled at them, then closed her eyes and tried to relax. She took several deep breaths, trying to recapture the mental state of only moments ago. It wasn't working. She conjured up her memories of just minutes earlier, to no avail. She thought about earlier encounters--her first time in Randy's bed, or with Bobby. The threesome with Zoe and Bobby. Her nights with Kevin.

No one memory did the trick, but she began to feel sexy again, felt her desire flicker like a candle flame. She fed it with more memories, coaxing it to grow stronger. She began moving the dildo once more. Ohh, yes. Like that.

Dana concentrated on the pleasurable sensations, letting them carry her along. It felt good, but she wasn't sure it would lead to an orgasm. Not until she felt the bed shift, and Zoe pressed her bullet vibrator into her free hand.

Dana smiled to herself, grateful and excited. The bullet never failed to get her off, and Zoe's silent assistance warmed her. She clicked the bullet on and it's soft buzzing filled the silence.

The dildo and bullet worked their magic in short order. Her ascent toward the top of the roller coaster was swift, the tension growing as she neared the peak. She reached the point of no return where the tension became unbearable--and then she plunged over the edge, opening her eyes.

She had experienced many orgasms while staring into Randy's eyes. It was a very intimate connection, and she'd always liked it. It was no less intimate for happening while she masturbated, but different. He was a spectator, not a participant, and she could see that it excited him the way she'd learned that watching excited her.

She had shared that intimacy with Zoe before, and the way her eyes shone was familiar. Sharing the moment with both of them was hotter than Dana would have imagined it could be. Her orgasm left her quivering and panting--and wanting more. She put the dildo and bullet to use once more.

Her second orgasm came more easily. She curled around it, crying aloud, eyes squeezed shut until the ecstasy faded. Before she could go for a third, she felt the bed rock and felt a touch just above her knee.

Zoe was on her hands and knees, one hand outstretched. "C'mere, lover," she said. Behind her Randy was sitting upright, watching them both.

Dana moved as Zoe directed, ending lying across both beds, with Zoe on her hands and knees between Dana's spread legs. Zoe's lecherous expression and frequent downward glances told Dana everything she needed to know. Dana shut off the bullet and laid her toys aside. She wouldn't need them.

"Oh my god," she whispered. She felt a shiver roll through her body. She'd given Zoe oral sex the other night, and while Zoe had made her come repeatedly, she'd done so with her fingers and toys. That was about to change.

Dana dropped her head, staring up at the ceiling for a moment, then frowned. No, she wanted to see this.

"Wait a minute," she said, twisting and stretching to grab Zoe's lounging pillow from the floor and pull it up onto the bed where she could recline against it. She felt incredibly slutty lying there with her legs spread, propped up so she could watch Zoe eat her pussy. She gave Zoe a thumbs-up sign, feeling like her cheeks would split from the grin she wore.

Zoe ran two fingers up the length of Dana's labia. They came away dripping. Zoe popped them into her mouth, maintaining eye contact with her. She smiled around her fingers. Dana took a shuddering breath, wanting Zoe to get on with it.

She got her wish.

Zoe didn't tease her any longer. She began with soft kisses, gentle caresses with her lips and tongue. Dana sighed and moaned and shifted her hips subtly now and again, and Zoe picked up on her signals. Her touch grew more confident and assertive, her tongue dove deeper, lapping up Dana's juices, or focused on her clit, driving Dana rapidly toward another climax.

Feeling Zoe's lips and tongue between her legs was thrilling. Watching Zoe use her mouth to give her pleasure added another dimension to the experience. Now it was her turn to rest her hands on Zoe's head, struggling with the desire to press her face more firmly into her sex.

Zoe pulled away for a moment, to Dana's sharp disappointment, until Dana watched her lick and swallow the length of Dana's dildo once, then again. She spared Dana a single knowing glance before she resumed using her mouth on Dana's clitoris.

Dana gasped when the dildo parted her labia and slid deep inside her. Between the sudden penetration and Zoe's renewed attack on her clit, Dana lost her composure, quivering and crying aloud as she came long and hard. Zoe let up on the clitoral stimulation, but continued fucking her with the dildo. When Dana quieted down, heart thudding in her chest and breathing hard, Zoe lowered her head to bring her to another shattering orgasm.

She lay spent, slumped against the pillow enjoying the endorphin high, when Zoe gasped softly, then gave a long, pleasure-filled sigh.

Dana opened her eyes to see Zoe back up on all fours, eyes closed and mouth agape. Randy knelt behind her, his hands on her hips, his belly pressed firmly against her ass. He held that position only for a moment, an expression of pleasure on his face, before he began fucking Zoe with long, slow strokes.

"God," Zoe said, drawing Dana's attention again, "that feels so good...."

Zoe rocked slowly, her breasts swaying enticingly, her mouth and chin glistening still from going down on Dana. She looked incredibly sexy. As much as she liked watching, Dana felt an urgent need to get involved.

She scuttled awkwardly closer to Zoe and Randy, squirming beneath Zoe until she lay looking up at her. Zoe's thighs brushed her own spread legs every time Randy thrust into her. Lying beneath her with her own legs spread, wanting to be filled up, watching Zoe's body responding, felt almost like being fucked herself.

Dana took a breast in each hand, kneading them and brushing Zoe's nipples with her thumbs. "Harder, Dana," Zoe said.

"Yes!" Zoe cried when Dana squeezed her breasts hard, then pinched her nipples. "Ohhhh, yes."

Zoe's face darkened, and Dana could see the tension in Zoe's quivering arms, feel it in her trembling thighs. She was very close now. Randy must have sensed it as well; he began to thrust harder, faster.

Dana palmed Zoe's breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples taut. The scent of Zoe's juices filled the air, and the slapping of flesh against flesh grew louder, faster. Zoe went rigid, eyes screwed shut, then shouted, "I'm coming--oh god, I'm coming!"

Dana soaked up the sight of it. The flush covering Zoe's face and neck grew even darker, her fierce look of concentration dissolved into an expression of bliss, and she quivered all over for long seconds, grunting and groaning loudly. It was intensely arousing to witness; Dana fingered herself as she watched, wishing she were in Zoe's place.

Her climax past, Zoe's arms gave out. She collapsed with her head beside Dana's, her gasping breaths loud in Dana's ear, their breasts pressed together. If she remained on her knees, Dana suspected it was only because she remained impaled on Randy's cock, and he was holding her up with his hold on her hips.

"Oh...my," Zoe whispered between breaths. "That was...amazing."

Dana turned her head. She was nose to nose with Zoe,

"Looked like fun," Dana agreed. She envied Zoe the pleasure she'd just experience despite knowing she'd get her own turn soon enough. She could see in Zoe's eyes that she was greedy for more as well.

Zoe rocked against her, gasping in surprise, eyes wide as Randy impaled her once more. The mattress rocked beneath them both as Randy fucked Zoe. No long, slow strokes now, though. He fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck," Zoe groaned. "That feels so good," she said. She clung to Dana now, close enough to kiss, holding Dana's gaze. The rising tide of pleasure was visible in her eyes.

"He's so hard," Zoe whispered.

"I know," Dana replied, holding Zoe close. She glanced up to meet Randy's gaze. Seeing him looming above her, feeling Zoe's body press into hers with every thrust of his cock, she could almost feel him fucking her. Or maybe they were fucking Zoe together.

"Oh fuck, Dana," Zoe said, drawing her attention again. "I'm gonna come again," she said, the glazed expression she wore showing the truth of her words.

"So is he," Dana whispered to Zoe, with a glance at Randy. She recognized the intense look in his eyes as well, and the subtle signals that he was about to lose control. "You're gonna make him come, babe," she whispered to Zoe.

Zoe's response was a wordless moan.

Dana began frantically finger fucking herself, desperate to share in the moment. Zoe was the first to reach orgasm, shuddering all over, her cries of pleasure painfully loud in Dana's ear. Nonetheless, hearing and seeing and feeling her climax only added to Dana's excitement.

Randy buried himself inside Zoe, grunting and groaning with every frantic attempt to go deeper still. He was coming inside Zoe, Dana knew, just as he had come inside her so many times before. She knew what Zoe was feeling, knew and envied her again--even as she hugged Zoe close with one arm, thrilled and excited for her to experience it.

She felt the trembling tension seep out of Zoe's body, and watched Randy sag, spent by his orgasm, as her frantically thrusting fingers brought her to a climax of her own. When it faded, Dana lay satisfied--momentarily, at least--with Zoe sprawled on top of her, Randy lying beside her, all of them breathing heavily.

* * * * *

The chorus of gasping breaths had grown silent. Zoe lay pressed against Dana's side, her head on her shoulder, idly tracing abstract forms on Dana's belly with a fingertip. Dana had an arm around Zoe. On Dana's other side, Randy sat propped against the foot of the bed.

"So how long has that been going on?" Randy asked.

Dana knew what he meant, and was pleased to realize that she wasn't at all embarrassed by it. Apparently the critical voice in her head was less judgmental about lesbian sex than masturbation.

"Not long," she said. She met Zoe's eyes for a moment.

"It's a recent development," Zoe agreed, before kissing Dana briefly.

"Well, it was very hot to see."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Dana said. "I know I did, and I'm pretty sure Zoe did as well--"

"Damn right," Zoe said.

"--but as soon as you're up for it, I want you, babe." Dana reached over to wrap a hand around Randy's cock. He was soft, though he'd lost little length or girth after his orgasm. She gave him a few strokes, and was encouraged to feel him respond. Her own body reacted as well. "I need to get fucked."

"I hear and obey," Randy announced. He shifted position to make it easier for Dana to continue, stretching out on his side next to her.

"See that you do," Dana said, rolling over to face him. She smiled at him up close before kissing him thoroughly.

Randy kissed her back, his hands roaming. Every brush of his fingertips across her nipples, the caresses that followed the curve of her waist and hip, the eager grip on her ass pulling her closer, all of it inflamed her desire. She moaned into his mouth and ground herself against him. She could feel him growing harder, and couldn't wait feel him penetrate her.

She felt Zoe press herself against her back, brush her hair away from her ear, and nibble at her earlobe. "I wanna see him fuck you," Zoe whispered, her breath warm on Dana's ear. Zoe's hand slid between Dana and Randy to toy with Dana's nipples.

The combined attentions of her lovers couldn't get her any hotter, they could only increase the pressure she felt, the need for relief before she exploded. Dana stroked his cock rapidly, desperately. Perhaps too frantically; Randy laid a restraining hand on hers. He broke their kiss to growl, "Somebody's horny."

"Please fuck me," Dana begged. She released his cock, which was at full attention now. She grabbed his shoulders with both hands, tugging at them, trying unsuccessfully to pull him down on top of her. Watching Randy fuck Zoe had been thrilling, but she needed him inside her now.

"Please," she repeated, "please fuck me."

Randy's smirk was charming--and infuriating, because she knew what it meant. He was going to tease her a little, first. He'd give her what she wanted, but not until he'd denied her a little longer. The bastard.

He lifted his head to look at Zoe. "I know that look," he said.

Zoe laughed. "Me, too," she said.

Zoe and Randy shared a look, one that spoke of some common experience, of an inside joke that excluded Dana. How could they share a bond like that when they'd been mere acquaintances an hour ago? She frowned for a moment, annoyed and a little hurt by feeling like the outsider. "What? What look?"

Randy smiled at Dana. He leaned closer, one hand resting low on her belly. "That look you get when you're horny," he said. "The one where I feel like you're a hungry wolf and I'm a delicious steak."

Dana's expression of shock was mostly genuine. Mostly. She'd never admit it now, but he wasn't wrong. She needed a hard cock now, she ached for one almost literally--hungered for one, even, though it wasn't her stomach she wanted filled.

"Lies!" she exclaimed. Might as well play along. The sooner he got what he wanted, the sooner she'd get what she wanted.

"It's not true!" she said, turning to Zoe. "Tell him."

Zoe laughed again. "Of course it's true, roomie." She kissed Dana briefly, pulling away too soon. "I'm seeing it right now."

"Well, if he'd just fuck me, you wouldn't have to see it!" Dana tried to pull Randy closer again, and he leaned in to kiss her fiercely. He slid his hand down to thrust two fingers inside her pussy, curling them in a "come here" gesture that forced her to moan aloud. It felt incredible but still wasn't what she really needed.

Randy pulled away from her clinging lips. "What do you think?" he asked.

Dana ignored his question, slapping a hand over his, holding it in place, rocking her hips. She trembled all over with frustrated desire.

"I think you should fuck her now," Zoe replied.

Randy caressed her g-spot with his fingertips, driving Dana to the very brink of an orgasm. She whined in frustration, eyes screwed shut as she focused on the delicious feel of his fingers inside her. She hated Randy in this moment for teasing her like this--but loved it, too, knowing how explosive her climax would be. Eventually.

"You think?" Randy asked conversationally, just as if he didn't know he was driving her mad.

"Yeah," Zoe said, just as casually. "I want to watch."

"You hear that, Dana," Randy said, his lips brushing her ear. "Zoe wants to watch me fuck you. You okay with that?"

"Yes," Dana said, "oh god, please...."

"Well, okay, then," Randy said. His fingers slipped out, the slippery friction not quite enough to get her over the top. Dana squirmed, making incoherent noises of protest.

"Don't worry, roomie," Zoe whispered in her ear. "I won't leave you hanging."

Dana felt the bed shift as Zoe and Randy moved around. Without warning, Zoe's fingers penetrated her, fucking her rapidly, and a hot, wet mouth suckled on her clit. Her long delayed orgasm consumed her, leaving her with no awareness of anything but the pleasure that drowned her. Did she scream? Flail about? Babble incoherently?

She didn't know, and couldn't have cared less.

All she knew was that when she recovered, Randy loomed close above her, poised to take her. He was done teasing her now. The intense desire she saw in his eyes, and the cock pressed against her belly hot and hard, demonstrated that he wanted this as much as she did.

She spread her legs wider, raised her feet higher, wanting him as deep inside her as possible. The slippery friction of his cock across her clit dragged a noisy breath from her--and then he impaled her in a slow, relentless push. God, it was exactly what she wanted and needed, and Dana pulled him down into a long, open-mouthed kiss.

There was nothing--nothing--she loved more than this. Lying on her back, a lover's body stretched atop her own, his hard cock buried inside her. She held Randy close with arms and legs both wrapped around him. She broke the kiss to draw a ragged breath, her chest tight and her eyes burning as if she were going to cry. The intensity of her joy was almost painful.

"I love this," she whispered over and over. "I love this."

"I know," he replied just as softly. "Me too."

She felt him shift a little, getting settled. And then he fucked her.

It felt so good, so unspeakably good. There were no words--but Dana tried. She babbled in his ear, trying to express the pleasure she felt. She rocked her hips, matching his rhythm, kissed him repeatedly, and caressed him all over.

The tide of pleasure rose and fell, rising to peaks that gave rise to hoarse cries of ecstasy. The lows left her enough self-awareness to whisper into his ear, admiring his skill, telling him how good he made her feel. She caressed him all over, remarking on his size and strength, and how it turned her on.

Eventually Randy halted her monologue with a passionate but short kiss, then let his weight settle on her body as he breathed heavily. "How about you take the reins for a bit," he suggested.

"Anything you want, lover," Dana agreed.

Randy pushed himself up and off of Dana to roll onto his back between Dana and Zoe. Dana sat up and straddled his thighs. His cock was hot, hard, and slick in her hand. A moment later, she sighed contentedly as she slid down the length of him, satisfying her need to be filled up once more.

She couldn't miss Zoe, who knelt very close, sitting on her heels, knees spread as she used a vibrating dildo on herself. Dana hadn't noticed her digging into her toy box, but she'd been busy. Zoe grinned at her, flushed and sweating, avidly watching them. Dana reached her for, clasping her free hand briefly, squeezing it in a moment of camaraderie, then turned her attention back to Randy.

She loved missionary, it would always be her favorite, but there was a lot to be said for this position. Randy took full advantage of her being on top to explore her body. Her tits and ass, of course, but he also seemed to enjoy fondling the curve of her waist and hips. Occasionally he pulled her down into a kiss while he cupped her face in his hands.

And, of course, she was in charge. She set the pace, the depth, and the angle at which she fucked him. Past experience had taught her the best approach to maximize her pleasure, or to draw out Randy's. She loved making him come, but the poor boy couldn't come over and over again the way she did.