Dana's Story Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did her best draw out his pleasure now, alternating between riding him vigorously and going nearly still, letting the tension seep out of his body until she could bring him to the edge of orgasm again. It couldn't go on forever, of course. With every cycle, he edged closer to the point of no return.

Randy was trembling and groaning, clenching his teeth as he fought to hold on a little longer. Dana grinned down at him, ready now to ride him hard and end his torment. She leaned down to kiss him--and gasped as he threw an arm around her shoulders and grabbed her ass with his other hand. The world spun.

Just that quickly, she found herself beneath him, shocked and aroused. Randy smirked at her from kissing distance, in control once more. "Yeah?" she asked, happy to surrender to him.

"Hell, yes," he growled. He fucked her hard and fast. It was gloriously exciting, driving her toward another climax. He lasted only a few strokes before he buried himself as deep as he could inside her, making guttural sounds of pleasure and clinging to her with crushing strength.

Dana grabbed his ass in both hands, pulling him harder against her, grinding her clit against his pubis, aware of his cock throbbing inside her. She shouted her joy as her own orgasm followed on the heels of his. Another cry of ecstasy echoed hers as Zoe fell onto her side, curled around the dildo she was vigorously fucking herself with.

* * * * *

"Oh my god, that was so hot to watch," Zoe said minutes later, still lying on her side. The dildo lay abandoned nearby.

Dana smiled at her silently. Randy still lay atop her, nuzzling her neck and earlobe, his weight no longer comforting but not a problem yet. She stroked him all over, arms, shoulders, back, buttocks--everywhere she could reach.

Now he lifted his head to look at Zoe. "You were pretty hot yourself," he said. "I've never watched a girl masturbate before."

"It is pretty fun to see," Dana agreed. Watching Zoe play with herself had always aroused her too. She patted Randy's side. His weight was becoming uncomfortable now.

Randy took the hint, pushing up onto his hands and knees before more or less falling onto his back between Dana and Zoe. Dana sat up. "Y'all thirsty?" she asked.

Without waiting for an answer she went to the mini-fridge and retrieved three bottles of water and shared them around. They sat facing one another cross-legged, sipping from the bottles, and talking casually. They weren't done, Dana knew, but they were in no hurry either. They had hours yet.

In a way, the anticipation was almost as good--well, okay, it was nowhere near as good as actually having more sex, but it was enjoyable all the same. Sharing Bobby with Zoe had been thrilling beyond words, and she hoped to do it again, and to fuck Bobby on her own as often as she could manage. When tonight was over, she looked forward to sharing Randy with Zoe again, too.

And if they wanted to fuck one another when Dana wasn't around?

Well, why wouldn't they? She could hardly fault Zoe for wanting to fuck Randy again, or Randy for wanting Zoe. They were both smoking hot.

Dana took a drink, aware that her face warmed a little at the thought. Yes, she also wanted to have a lot more sex with Zoe. She'd never thought she'd feel that way about another girl, but there it was. Would she feel that way about other girls, or was it only Zoe?

Dana shrugged and took a sip of water. She'd find out eventually.

She focused on the conversation again. Randy was telling Zoe about his plans for his date with June. Dinner, then catching a game at the arena, then back to his room, where he'd presumably try to satisfy June's desire for multiple orgasms.

"Don't know if it'll happen," Randy said. "I think it has more to do with her than with me. But I'll do my best."

"And your best is quite good," Zoe said, leaning over to touch his thigh. "Trust me on that."

"Thanks," Randy said. There was a moment then. Later on, Dana could never say what it was she saw or felt, but a spark passed between her roommate and her lover, and she knew they'd be all over one another in a couple of minutes.

Just as well. Dana was ready to have another go, and she wanted more orgasms before she slept tonight. And she was both surprised and pleased to realize as well that she felt no jealousy over Randy.

Maybe it was sharing Randy with Zoe, actually seeing him have sex with someone else. Maybe it was how passionately he'd fucked her afterward, proving that whoever else he had, he would still want her. Whatever the reason, she was no longer anxious about Randy sleeping with June.

In fact, imagining her stocky, blond boyfriend in bed with a black-haired Amazon like June was...surprisingly hot.

"Dana!"

Dana blinked, shaken out of her daydream. "What?"

Zoe and Randy laughed. "What were you thinking so hard about?"

"Sex, of course," Dana said. She saw that Zoe and Randy had sifted closer together, his arm around her shoulder now, and he was getting hard again.

They exchanged a look. "Pro or con?" Randy asked.

"Pro," Dana said, setting her water aside. "Definitely pro."

* * * * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it. I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.