Dana's Story Ch. 43

Story Info
Dana and James have sex in front of his brother.
5.8k words
4.8
4.3k
3
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana meets Luke, James's brother, who is staying the weekend with him. She fears that will put a crimp in her plans to fuck James all night. But James has some kinky plans and it doesn't take much work to convince Dana to go along with them. Before she leaves, she'll experience exhibitionism, voyeurism someone's first time, and her first MMF threesome.

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

The video was hot. Dana watched it repeatedly over the next week, at home in her room, mostly, where she could masturbate while watching it. But she also occasionally watched it in public, when the need to see it again became too much to bear. She always sat or stood where no one else could look over her shoulder or walk up beside her and see it.

And she kept the sound turned off in public.

She'd understood, intellectually, that she was loud—but she'd always been in the throes of orgasm when it happened. Watching herself cum on video and hearing just how loud she could get, though, was shocking—and embarrassing. Even at the lowest volume, anyone hearing it would have no doubt about what she was watching.

Seeing herself having sex was fantastically arousing. She'd never thought of herself as particularly attractive. A nice enough face, perhaps, but definitely too skinny to attract much attention. Her dating life—or lack thereof—in high school seemed to bear that out, though being introverted and too insecure to notice if a guy had been interested hadn't helped.

But—goddamn! Watching herself bouncing naked on Randy's cock, watching herself shudder and tremble and scream in ecstasy was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. It was gorgeous. It was shockingly exciting to watch, and invariably made her horny. Hornier. Seeing it and thinking about how she must looked to all the spectators at the sex party only added to her excitement, and made her wish she had video of that.

Two more weeks passed in a haze of pleasure. Between Randy and James, she was getting laid nearly every day, and still she masturbated incessantly, always starting by watching the video. Never for long, though. The video was thrilling to watch, but it took both hands wielding her dildo and vibrator combination to bring herself to repeated orgasms.

She fantasized constantly about recording herself again, wondering how exciting it would be to fuck her various lovers knowing they were being filmed, and imagining the thrill of watching the recordings afterward. She even fantasized about posting the videos online, though that wasn't something she could ever actually do. The risks were too great. But it was thrilling to imagine.

She was enjoying the fantasy again Friday evening as she walked across campus. Randy and June had a date night planned. Zoe and Bobby were already making out shamelessly when Dana left their room. She looked forward to spending the night with James.

His door was open when she arrived. James sat at his desk talking to a visitor sitting on the bed, someone she didn't recognize. She knocked on the door frame. "Hey," she said, "who's your friend?"

"He's not my friend," James said promptly at the same time the stranger said, "I'm not his friend." If they hadn't both grinned at one another at some inside joke, she might have worried about that.

James stood and walked over to hug and kiss her. Dana kissed him back, a little more chastely than she otherwise would because a stranger was watching them. Then he turned, his arm around Dana, to address the stranger.

"Luke," James said, "this is Dana. Dana, my brother Luke. He's here visiting from Virginia Tech."

Luke stood as James led Dana into the room. "Hello, Dana," he said, offering his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"You, too," Dana replied, shaking his hand. Now that she knew to look, she could see a family resemblance in their faces. But that was it. Luke was a little shorter than James, and maybe a bit heavier. An attractive guy, though not as hot as James. Softer. Not overweight, but definitely not a bodybuilder like James.

"Am I interrupting?" she asked. James hadn't canceled their...date, but if it wasn't going to happen, she wanted to try to make other arrangements.

Both guys assured her that that wasn't the case, and the three of them settled in to talk. James joined Dana on the bed and Luke sat down in his desk chair. Luke was an engineering student in his second year, it turned out, and he razzed James gently about his own major, geology, and how it wasn't a real science. James took it with good humor.

Luke was fairly shy, Dana concluded after a few minutes, and more than a little awkward with her. Most of the banter was between James and Luke. Naturally, they shared a lot of history and in-jokes, and Luke was comfortable talking with him. He made an effort to include Dana in the conversation, but it didn't come easily to him.

Dana empathized with that. She was never at her best making small talk either. She also noticed that Luke seemed to be looking at her quite a bit, though he was doing his best not to be obvious about it. She wasn't sure if she should be flattered or annoyed by the attention, and dismissed it. She was distracted by the presence of a rolled-up sleeping bag on the floor.

It suggested that Luke was going to be staying in the room tonight. It didn't bode well for spending the night having sex with James. She could always go back to her own room. Zoe and Bobby wouldn't mind her being there, probably. Zoe, at least, would get off on knowing Dana was a witness to their lovemaking. Hell, she might be willing to share Bobby.

That was an intriguing thought.

It had been a while since she'd slept with Bobby or Zoe, and even longer since she'd slept with both of them. She wouldn't mind that at all—

Dana blinked, dragged back into the present by the touch of James' hand on her arm. "What?"

"Luke is taking off for a while," James told her.

Dana glanced at Luke, who grinned knowingly at her. "Gonna give you kids some privacy," he said as he stood.

"Are you sure?" Dana asked, embarrassed and a little uneasy. Sure, she wanted to be alone with James, but she didn't want to intrude on their visit. She said as much.

"I'm sure," Luke said. "I'll find something to do for a while. Have fun."

"Are you sure about this?" Dana asked James after he closed the door behind Luke. "He's only here for a couple of days, right?"

"I'm sure," James said, dropping onto the bed beside her again, pulling her close. "We'll spend the day together tomorrow, but I told him when he got here that I had plans with you tonight."

"Plans?" Dana asked, grinning, feeling that delightful bubbly anticipation. She laid a hand on his thigh.

"Well, I think my exact words were, 'When Dana gets here, I'm gonna kick you out of the room while we fuck.'"

Dana gasped. "You didn't!"

"I did," James assured her. "Luke and I have no secrets from one another."

With that, James pulled her down onto the bed, kissing her thoroughly, thinking—or perhaps deciding—that the time for talking was over. Dana kissed him back just as eagerly, fingers busy unbuttoning James' shirt. She put Luke and his now understandable curiosity out of her mind focus on what mattered.

* * *

Dana sprawled nude on the bed, her head cradled on James' arm as he kissed her and explored her body with his free hand. She stroked his hard cock with one hand, the other caressing his face fondly. She gasped softly when his fingers parted her pubic hair to caress her vulva. "I like that," she whispered.

"I'm aware," James replied just as softly, his lips brushing her own. "I kind like it, too."

He continued to fondle her gently as he kissed her. Her body responded, opening up to him. Dana groaned and tilted her hips, wanting more. He obliged, fingers gliding between her labia until, slippery now, they could stroke her clitoris and delve deeper.

Dana kissed him with renewed enthusiasm. The feeling of his fingers slipping gradually deeper only sharpened her appetite. She resumed stroking his cock, using the small amount of pre-cum he produced to lubricate the action. He broke their kiss to sigh happily.

"Raise your head," he told her.

When she did, he pulled his arm free—and then shifted position.

He moved so that he knelt above her on his elbows and knees, his head between her legs, his hard cock tantalizingly close to her face. Dana grinned, wrapped a hand around the base and pulled the head into her mouth to lick and suck at it.

"Ooh," James groaned.

Dana giggled, pleased by his reaction. She followed up by lifting her head to swallow the length of him. In this position she couldn't use her tongue on the sensitive underside. Still, the sounds he made as she bobbed her head suggested that he was enjoying it. She backed off until only the head remained in her mouth, and resumed licking and sucking.

James was content to simply enjoy her attentions for a time, and Dana did her best to excite him. The sounds he made, and the occasional quiver that rolled through his body, guided her. At last he drew a noisy breath and pulled back, and Dana let him.

The first touch of his tongue on her clit was both expected and nonetheless shocking. Dana gasped in her turn at the sensation. He followed up by parting her pubic hair with one hand and a long, gliding caress of his tongue along the length of her open lips. She moaned in pleasure, and shuddered slightly.

He continued licking her, lapping up her juices, driving his tongue deeper with every pass. Dana squirmed, the pleasure he gave her rippling through her body. Her nipples hardened and she could feel herself opening up, her body readying for—eager for—the feel of his cock penetrating her.

She spent the next few minute lazily enjoying his attentions, occasionally stroking his cock, but otherwise just basking in the pleasure he gave her. Her arousal grew steadily, spiking when he worked a finger deep inside to caress her g-spot while he lapped at her swollen, sopping lips and teased her clitoris.

He found a rhythm that worked. Dana arched and gasped. Her orgasm loomed abruptly, very close. "Oh, yes," she told him, her voice breathy. "Just like that!"

James followed her direction. He was good that way. And he clearly enjoyed eating her pussy—he remained rock hard all the while.

Dana bucked beneath him, unable to remain still as pleasure burned along her nerves like fire, consuming her.

And James, bless him, didn't let up. He knew her now, knew just how greedy for pleasure she was, and just how much she could experience with the right stimulation. He held her down, using his arms and the weight of his chest, to hold her still while he continued licking, sucking and fingering her.

Dana lost her mind. She was distantly aware of shuddering beneath his weight, of flailing, of screaming—but none of that mattered. All that mattered was the endless bliss, the waves of pleasure that alternated between unbearably intense and merely ecstatic.

Then it was over, and she lay gasping for breath when she wasn't giggling uncontrollably, her whole body fizzing like a shaken-up soda from the overload of Disney chemicals. James said something she didn't catch.

"What?" she asked weakly.

James rose, freeing her to move again. "I said, that was a hell of a ride," he repeated.

"Was it?" Dana asked. She didn't miss that he was still hard as a rock, and moving into position between her legs. And god, she'd just experienced multiple orgasms, but damned if she didn't want him inside her right now. "Ready for another one?"

"Hell, yes," he growled. He fell on her like a starving beast, leaning in to kiss her with feverish intensity, taking his weight on his elbows, hands clamping onto her shoulders from behind, as if to make sure she couldn't escape. As if there was anywhere else she could possibly want to be.

He wiggled his hips once, finding his target, before impaling Dana.

Her loud groan of pleasure echoed his. The kiss dissolved under the need for both of them to breathe. "Oh, fuck, that's good," James muttered.

Dana pressed her cheek to his, one hand clutching at his hair, the other caressing the small of his back. She wrapped her legs around him and nipped at his ear with her teeth before telling him, "I love how you fuck me."

And, god, but she really did. He started by thrusting deep and then withdrawing slowly, drawing out their mutual pleasure. Dana loved the feel of his cock penetrating her, parting her flesh, filling her up—and then the wonderful slippery friction as he pulled back, only to pause before filling her up again.

His body against hers, the warmth and solidity of it, aroused her. The way his breath warmed her neck as his breathing deepened, the occasional brush of his lips against her ear, aroused her. The occasional nip at her earlobe, or the whispered compliment about how good she made him feel, aroused her. The desperate need she felt in the way he clutched her, as if he feared she would slip away, aroused her.

But it was the feel of him fucking her, moving inside her, urged on by her clasping legs, that really sent her over the top. She was still keyed up from her earlier orgasms, and even his steady, gentle pace was enough to start her climbing toward another climax.

The slow pace never lasted, either. It gradually accelerated, driven by his own rising excitement, helped along by her two additional—and noisy, shuddering—orgasms. She always knew well before it happened that James was getting close to coming. He was pounding her hard and fast now, the room filled with the slap of flesh against flesh, and his panting breaths.

Dana looked up at James, beaming at him. She felt giddy with delight, certain that she was about to witness his climax, and wanting to feel it when he did. James wasn't smiling. He was totally focused on driving himself into her as hard and as fast as he could, mouth open, eyes closed. He looked almost angry.

She felt him reach the moment of no return. His expression softened, and his eyes opened, meeting her gaze. He buried his cock in her with a final, convulsive thrust and she felt him swell and burst within her. She held his gaze all the while, squeezing him internally, doing her best to make his orgasm even better.

He bellowed, shuddering as he came, never looking away.

It was incredibly intimate to see and be seen in this moment. It was almost a relief as much as a disappointment when it was over. He closed his eyes and settled on top of her, utterly limp.

Dana combed her fingers through his hair to lift his lead long enough to kiss him thoroughly, then lowered his head to rest on her shoulder. He was breathing deeply, his skin damp. "That was so hot," Dana said, barely audible, her lips by his ear. "I like to see you you come." A pause. "And I love to feel it."

"I like it a lot myself," James replied quietly and chuckled at his own joke.

They lay together in silent contentment for a time.

Dana enjoyed the feel of his body pressing on her, and the sense of fullness where he remained inside her. It wouldn't last, of course. She could already feel him slipping out.

"I think your neighbors might have heard you," she said.

"Of course they heard us," James said. "They always do."

"Not me," Dana said, nudging his shoulder. "Well, me too, of course. But I meant they may have heard you. You were pretty loud this time."

"Yeah, maybe," James agreed. "It was really good. Really good."

"It was," Dana agreed.

James pushed up onto his elbows again. Dana felt his cock slip free. "You know the drill, babe," James said with a grin. "Assume the position."

"If you insist," she said with a matching grin.

James rolled off of her and crouched on the floor beside the bed. Dana squirmed into position to lie with one leg over his shoulder, the other stretched along the edge of the bed. This left him perfectly positioned to dive into her pussy, licking and sucking and fingering her until he'd thoroughly cleaned her.

She'd never had another lover who so enjoyed licking his own cum out of her pussy, but she wasn't going to complain. She got lots of pleasure out of it too, and all she had to do was lie there and enjoy it.

Dana came three times before James was satisfied with his efforts. She knew he was done when he manhandled her back into the center of the mattress, threw her ankles over his shoulders and drove his cock inside her again.

"Goddamn, that's good," he said, before settling in to fuck her steadily. He'd taken the edge off in their first coupling. Now, Dana knew, he'd take his time, varying his speed and power, changing positions frequently. He'd edge himself repeatedly, using her body for his pleasure, before he finally came again.

Dana happily cooperated. In this position she could do little besides passively accept his thrusts. When he stretched on top of her, she kissed and caressed him, and rocked her hips in time with his.

When he stretched out on his back, she was happy to ride him like a cowgirl, alternately teasing him with lots of pauses and a slow roll of her hips or riding him like a jockey until she shuddered and cried out in orgasm. Or she stretched out on top of him, using her tongue, lips and hands to add to his excitement.

She knew he was close to the end when he positioned her on her hands and knees to plow her fiercely in doggy style. Dana dropped onto her elbows, panting, her arms too shaky to keep her up after so many orgasms. His hands tightened on her hips, pounding her hard and fast, gasping for breath until he went rigid and she felt him throbbing and spurting inside her, filling her up again.

When it was over, she flopped onto her belly, James sprawling on top of her.

Eventually James pulled out and rolled onto his back beside her.

"Well," Dana said at last, "that was fun."

"We're not done just yet," James said with a leer.

"Oh, all right," Dana said with a put-upon sigh. She made a show of laboriously turning onto her back. "If you insist."

"Oh, I do," James replied, kissing her on the mouth, then her neck, her breasts, and her belly, before moving down to nuzzle her pubic hair. Dana spread her legs wider, eager for the touch of his lips and tongue once more.

* * *

When they were both dressed again, James texted Luke the all-clear. The three of them spent the next couple of hours talking. As time passed, Luke relaxed, and became more animated. The three of them watched a movie. Dana spooned with James on the bed while Luke sprawled in the desk chair. After the movie, Luke excused himself to visit the men's room down the hall.

"I should probably be going," Dana said to James. She didn't want to. She liked lying in his arms, spooned up against him. She wanted to lock the door and fuck James again. She could feel his cock against her ass, and knew she wasn't the only one thinking about it.

But it was getting late, and she didn't want to exile Luke to the lounge. Again. She said as much to James.

"So don't," James whispered. "He's got a sleeping bag. You can share the bed with me. I want you to stay."

"You want to have sex with Luke in the room?" Dana asked, wondering if she was misunderstanding. At the same time, the idea was intriguing. It would hardly be the first time she'd done it in front of other people. But—his brother?

"I didn't say anything about sex," James replied, one hand sliding down between her legs to fondle her through her jeans. "But, yeah. Why not? It's not like you didn't fuck in front of a roomful of strangers at the party."

"But..." Dana said, then lost the thread of conversation as she squirmed, aroused by his touch. "But they were strangers," she said, gathering her wits. "Luke's your brother."

"I know," James nibbled at her earlobe. "I don't mind, and I'm pretty sure he won't either."

12