Dana's Story Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana shivered, at the feel of his teeth on her earlobe, or at the thought of being watched by Luke as she had sex with James. Her nipples were hard now, and she felt herself getting wet again. It was an exciting thought. Wrong, of course. Wasn't it?

"I'd mind," she confessed.

"Why?" James asked, as if he didn't know. Watching Zoe with Bobby all those months ago had been thrilling, more arousing than anything she'd ever experienced at the time. Masturbating while she watched, pleasurable as it had been, was a poor substitute for actual sex. Watching, powerfully aroused, and too afraid even to masturbate for fear of being caught at it had been intensely frustrating.

"You know why," she said, barely audible. She'd told James all of that before.

"We could always invite him to join us," James suggested, sounding like the devil on her shoulder, "if you don't want him to feel left out. You've had threesomes before."

"What?" Dana gaped, unable to believe he'd suggested that. "But he's your brother!"

James shrugged, a wicked grin on his face. "So what? We would both be having sex with you, not with each other. And he's still a virgin. He'd love to have you bust his cherry."

"That's not—" Dana couldn't complete the thought. The idea was so shocking that she was having trouble putting it into words. The idea of a threesome with two guys was very exciting. If Luke were anyone else, she'd probably jump at the chance to get two guys into bed with her. But he wasn't anyone else. And he was a virgin. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

He was James' brother, and that just seemed wrong.

"Well, will you at least stay the night?" James asked. "I want you in my bed even if we don't fuck. Or if we do, we can always ask Luke to step out for a while."

Dana didn't reply immediately. She ought to go back to her room. But Zoe and Bobby would be there. She'd be intruding on their time together, and as much as she might like to join them, she'd still be a third wheel.

And, if she were honest, she wanted to stay. She wanted to fuck James again. She wanted more sex, more pleasure. If she really couldn't do it in front of Luke, they could ask him to leave the room again. It would be an imposition, but she really wanted to fuck James again. It was selfish decision, but lust won out over politeness.

Dana nodded, eyes downcast. "I'll stay," she said.

When Luke returned to the room, Dana excused herself to the womens' bathroom, her backpack in hand. She brushed her teeth and brushed her hair, unaware until she looked in the mirror of how windblown it looked. After using the toilet and washing her hands, she returned to the room.

The overhead light was out, the room dimly lit by a small table lamp on the desk. Luke was on the floor, inside his sleeping bag, his clothes folded neatly nearby. James was in bed as well. "Hey, doll," James greeted her.

Dana put her backpack down and stepped carefully around Luke's sleeping bag. "Hi," she said. "So we're calling it a night?"

James nodded. "You want the light out?"

Dana's gaze flicked toward Luke, who lay on his back, hands folded behind his head. "Don't mind me," he said. He turned onto his side, facing away.

Dana swallowed, her mouth dry. Excitement warred with nervousness, her heart thudding in her breast. She nodded at James. He stretched out an arm to extinguish the lamp, plunging the room into darkness.

Under cover of the darkness, Dana stripped down to her bra and panties, then climbed under the top sheet, into the narrow bed beside James. He lay with his back to the wall, spooning Dana. He was nude, and he wasted no time nuzzling her neck and ear, and slipping a hand around her waist and into her panties.

"James!" Dana hissed. The room wasn't all that dark, after all. Light leaking in under the door and past the curtained window, along with the glow from power cords on various electronic devices lit the room faintly, especially as her eyes adapted to the dark. And Luke was lying very close by.

She felt his grin on her cheek as he explored between her legs, his fingers caressing her labia. "What?" he asked softly. "You know you want it."

Dana closed her eyes, blushing hard. She did want it. She wanted to roll onto her back and feel his weight on top of her as he fucked her again. But Luke was right there, which both embarrassed and excited her. She ought to object, ought to tell James to stop.

She didn't. She didn't want to. When he unclasped her bra, she allowed him to remove it. He tossed it away, and she was almost certain it landed on Luke's sleeping bag. His hands felt so good on her breasts, and her arousal grew. When he began peeling off her panties, she squirmed around, helping him to do it.

The panties followed her bra. Dana turned her head to kiss him thoroughly, his hand between her legs, fingering her. The liquid squelch was clearly audible to her, and she shivered, embarrassed and excited to think that Luke heard it as well.

"You're so wet," James said, softly—but not in a whisper.

"We...should ask Luke to leave," Dana whispered. She wanted him so badly now. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her, the tip between her thighs.

"Nah, it'll be fine," James replied. "Here," he said, moving his hand between her knees, just a touch, no pressure. "Lift your leg a little."

Dana closed her eyes, face flaming—body quivering with excitement—and did as James asked. She felt him thrust forward, the length of him sliding across her slippery pussy lips. He shifted position slightly and the next thrust drove him inside. She bit her lip to stifle the groan of pleasure as he filled her up.

James fucked her slowly, one hand wrapped around her hair, holding her head still, the other resting on her hip. Dana did her best to remain silent, lying with her eyes closed, focused on the pleasurable sensations, trying—and failing—to forget that Luke was lying almost within arm's reach.

When James gave a sudden sharp thrust of his hips, Dana gasped and opened her eyes—and met Luke's gaze as he rested propped on one elbow, watching. It was an instant both shocking (and exciting) and completely predictable. Of course he was watching, just as James—and Dana—knew he would.

But only for an instant. He dropped his gaze and fell back onto his back, pointedly looking elsewhere. Dana turned her head to meet James' gaze and saw that he was enjoying this immensely. As if the way he continued fucking her with his rock-hard cock wasn't evidence enough.

Dana lowered her head, cheeks burning but still powerfully aroused by knowing they had a witness. She rolled her hips back, urging James to fuck her harder and deeper. She wanted to come, and the idea that Luke would see and hear it added fuel to the fire.

James obliged her, thrusting faster. He reached down between her legs to stroke her clit, and Dana shuddered at the sensation. "You're so wet," he said conversationally, not even trying to be discreet now. "You're gonna come soon, aren't you?"

Dana nodded, unable to speak as she felt the gathering tension that always preceded an orgasm. On the floor nearby Luke had turned his head to watch them silently.

"You're about to come, aren't you?" James demanded again.

"Yes," Dana gasped. Luke stared at her, into her eyes, watching avidly. She could see movement in the sleeping bag and realized he was stroking himself as he watched James fuck her.

She moaned loudly and shuddered as she came, holding eye contact with Luke as the ecstasy rolled through her body. James felt huge, and hot and hard inside her. He remained still now, chuckling almost silently to himself, pleased as always by making her come.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he whispered now, his lips tickling her ear.

Dana closed her eyes and turned her head away, cheeks flaming again, ashamed to admit that she had. Having a relative stranger watch her orgasm was incredibly exciting.

"Didn't you?" James persisted.

"Yes," Dana whispered.

"What?" James asked.

"Yes," Dana said, a little louder.

"Did you like it, Luke?" James asked, shocking Dana into opening her eyes. Luke looked as shocked as she did by James's question. He didn't answer, though his expression gave them the answer. "You did, didn't you?" James demanded.

Luke's gaze shifted to meet Dana's. She smiled faintly and nodded permission.

He licked his lips. "I—yeah, I did."

"Of course you did," James said. Dana felt his hand on her chin, turning her head so she looked at him. "On your back, babe," he told her, as he pulled out.

Dana did as he told her, embarrassed and excited at once, but wanting him to keep fucking her. They shifted positions with the ease of practice, and moments later Dana groaned loudly as James mounted her, sliding balls deep inside her.

"I love being inside you," James said, mouth close to her ear. "I love feeling that tight pussy around my cock, squeezing me as I fuck you." He began to move on top of her, and the feel of him thrusting repeatedly into her was wonderful, stoking the fire inside her that was going to consume her soon.

"I'm getting kind of warm," James remarked. He paused long enough to fling the bedclothes aside, exposing them entirely to Luke's gaze. He met Dana's shocked look and she knew damn well he'd done it solely to give Luke an unobstructed view of them. He smiled. "That's better, don't you think?"

Dana had nothing to say. She refused to look in Luke's direction, keeping her gaze locked on James's face. His smile widened, but he said nothing, and resumed fucking her. Dana closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasure she felt as James fucked her, trying not to think about Luke watching them. He could see everything now.

The feel of James thrusting into her, the warmth of his body against hers, the soft grunts he made with every thrust, added to her excitement. He leaned down to kiss her while he fucked her. Then he pulled back to meet her eyes again. "I'm going to cum," he announced.

"Hey, Luke," he said, never breaking eye contact with Dana. "You wanna piece of this when I'm done?"

Dana gaped at him, shocked by his words. She heard Luke say, "What?"

James smirked, still holding Dana's gaze. "I'm gonna cum soon," he repeated, speaking to Dana as much or more as he was speaking to Luke. "When I'm done, do you want to fuck Dana? She'd be into it. Right, Dana?"

Dana stared up at him, unable to formulate a response. He was offering her to Luke as if she were his to share. She ought to be offended, right? Angry? He had no right. He was pushing her, pushing Luke, just the way he'd been pushing them all evening.

He wanted this. James wanted her to fuck Luke, wanted to watch her fuck Luke. Maybe because Luke was his brother, maybe because Luke was a virgin, maybe just because he wanted to see Dana having sex with another guy. But he wanted it, and badly. Dana could see it in his eyes, and in the sudden orgasm that overtook him. He groaned, thrusting frantically for a moment, before shouting, "Oh fuck!" and burying himself as deeply as he could, eyes screwed shut and body convulsing against her as he came.

It was more than Dana could endure. The mix of physical excitement and the shock—and titillation—of his suggestion, combined to push her over the top, and she came as well, wrapping him in her arms and legs and shuddering beneath him. She came silently for once, teeth clamped on his shoulder, eyes screwed shut, wondering what to do. Wondering what she wanted to do.

James relaxed, letting out a long sigh of satisfaction. Dana felt his breath on her ear when he spoke. "What do you say, Dana? Want to fuck Luke?"

Dana's gaze strayed toward Luke. He was sitting up, the fabric of the sleeping bag bunched around his waist, all pretense of not watching forgotten. His gaze roamed over Dana and James, returning frequently to meet her eyes. The look of desire in his eyes was unmistakeable, and she could see the fabric moving as he masturbated himself under cover of the sleeping bag.

God help her, she did want to fuck Luke.

She felt slutty just admitting it to herself, but she did. Her orgasm had been great, but she craved more. It wouldn't take much stimulation to orgasm again. James was very good at eating her to orgasm after sex, but she also wanted to get fucked some more. And, frankly, Luke was attractive and he was right there, and obviously very interested.

She knew all the arguments against it. She'd had these arguments with herself a million times now. She was tired of it. She always debated with herself, and always ended up doing what she wanted to do anyhow.

"Yes," she said. "I want to fuck Luke."

She looked at Luke. "If you're interested?"

Luke stared, eyes wide. Swallowed heavily. Then nodded.

* * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it. I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

12