Dana's Story Ch. 46-47

Story Info
Dana takes a breather before jumping into the next sex party.
7.8k words
4.71
1.3k
1

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana gets invited to a second sex party. She invites Zoe, Randy, and Bobby to join her. She and Randy have a difficult but necessary conversation. The party is slow to start, but Tito gives Dana what she needs to make it a lot better. But that's only the start.

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

Saturday morning meant time to hit the gym. Dana stopped by her room long enough to collect her gym bag. Zoe and Bobby were both still asleep in Zoe's bed, no doubt exhausted by fucking all night. Zoe woke just long enough to catch Dana's eye, smile and wave a few fingers at her before drifting off again. Dana closed the door quietly behind her and headed out.

She wasn't looking forward to her workout this morning. She was short on sleep herself. But she knew herself well enough not to give herself an excuse to slack off. It would be too easy to get in the habit of finding excuses not to go. Dana enjoyed the results of her strength training--she liked getting stronger and she knew she looked better--but it was hard fucking work.

Her workout wasn't as unpleasant as Dana expected. She felt tired, stiff and weak at first, but by the time she'd completed the warm-up sets for her squats she felt better. She set a new personal record on it. But that was the high point: she improved her bench press slightly, but struggled to complete her dead lifts. It took everything she had to drag the barbell up her thighs for the final rep.

But she did it. She completed the workout.

She felt victorious. And virtuous. Virtuous, victorious, and sweaty. A quick shower and she could go back to her room and fall into bed to catch up on her sleep. She had the weekend ahead of her to rest, and study a little, and get ready for another week of classes. There was just a little over a month left in the term before finals.

* * *

A little over a week later Dana was playing in the weekly game session in Kevin and Eric's dorm room. She lounged on Kevin's bed next to Leanne, Eric and Nick were on Eric's bed. Kevin was, as usual sitting at his desk facing them all. Dana had made an effort to be more reliable about being there the last few weeks, and she was glad she had. She was enjoying the game.

"Okay, Dana, Lucinda is in the Governor's study. He's pouring drinks from a crystal decanter. 'I'm pleased that you've come to your senses, Lucinda,' he said. 'Things will go more smoothly now that you've accepted your situation.'

"What do you do?" Kevin asked.

"I smile at the Governor, and toy with my necklace. It's my focus object for spell-casting. I cast a First Magnitude spell to bind him motionless and silent."

Kevin nodded. "That's five Arcane Power. How are you doing it?"

Dana glanced at her notes, then counted on her fingers. "I have my focus, but that doesn't reduce the cost. I can see him, I have the letter he wrote me in my pocket, and I chant a few lines in Latin to cast the spell. That should reduce the cost to the minimum of two Power."

"Let's see your roll," Kevin said.

Dana rolled her dice and studied the results. "I rolled a ten."

Kevin nodded again. "Okay." He rolled his own dice. "The Governor fails his saving throw. He suddenly stands motionless, eyes wide. He tries to shout for the guard, but he can't speak. His eyes widen in shock and dawning horror as he realizes you've cast a spell on him. What now?"

Dana sat up now. "I saunter over to stand in front of the Governor. 'It really doesn't do to underestimate me, Governor,' I say to him. 'It was a serious mistake, and you'll be lucky if it isn't your last.' I'll lock the door to his office if--"

"It's already locked," Kevin said. "The Governor didn't want any interruptions."

"Okay, then I open the window for Eric's character and then start rifling through the desk."

Kevin grinned and turned his attention to Eric. "What are you doing?"

"I've been waiting in the shadows below the window," Eric said. "When I see the window open, I glance around to make sure nobody is watching, and then climb up and into the window."

"None of the guards are in sight at the moment."

"Okay, with my modifiers, I got a thirteen on my dice."

"More than enough," Kevin said. "You climb up quickly and now you're in the Governor's office with Lucinda. Now what?"

Eric glanced at Dana. "The safe is supposed to be behind the large painting, right?" Dana nodded. "I move the painting and start working on the lock."

"Okay, back to you two," Kevin said to Leanne and Nick.

Dana's phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out to see an incoming call from Tito Mendoza. He was the stocky Hispanic man who'd hosted the sex party she'd attended a month ago with James. He'd taken her number but this was the first time she'd heard from him.

"Sorry, guys, I have to take this call," Dana said. She put her gaming materials aside, stood and walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind her. Was he calling to invite her to another party? She hoped so.

She accepted the call. "Hello?"

"This is Tito Mendoza. Am I speaking to Dana Smith?" He sounded more formal than she'd expected.

"That's me," Dana replied. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"Hey darlin'," Tito said, his tone much more flirtatious now. "You never know. You might have given me a fake phone number. It's been known to happen."

"Really?" She'd given her number to several people, hoping for a repeat of the party immediately. But there had been no contact with any of them until now.

"Sometimes. I didn't figure that was the case with you, but better safe than sorry."

"You didn't, huh?" Dana asked.

"I saw you at the party, doll," Tito said, as if that explained it. "You took to it like a duck to water."

Dana paused for a moment. "Yeah," she said. "I guess I did."

"So I think you can guess why I'm calling."

"You're having another party?" Dana hoped so. She'd had an amazing time at the last one, and expected the next one to be even more fun. She wouldn't be so nervous.

"I am. This Friday, the tenth. You up for it?"

"You know it," Dana said with enthusiasm. Yes!

"Great," Tito said. "I'll text you the details when I have them. Got any questions, sexy?"

"Can I--can I invite other people?"

"Who'd you have in mind?" Tito asked.

"My roommate, and our boyfriends."

"And they're all the sort who'd appreciate this sort of party?"

"Definitely. My roommate, Zoe, is responsible for making me the woman I am today," Dana said, entirely truthfully.

"Really?" Tito sounded intrigued. "I look forward to meeting her. Sure, bring 'em along."

"Thanks."

"I'd love to talk more, but I have more calls to make," Tito said.

Dana glanced at the door to Kevin and Eric's room. "Yeah, I'm kinda in the middle of something myself. I'll let you go. See you Friday night."

"Goodnight, sexy. See you soon." Tito ended the call.

Dana stood in the hall for a minute wondering about the coming party. How many of the people she'd met before would be there? Who else would she meet? What would it be like to see Zoe, Randy and Bobby at the party? Who might they have sex with? She was aroused now, just thinking about it. She'd seen them all having sex together, but never with anyone else.

She pushed the thoughts aside. She'd talk to Zoe tonight when she got back to their room. Right now, Lucinda Blackletter and her allies had a daring plan to rob the colonial Governor and force him to do their bidding. If he lived. He'd seen Lucinda using black magic. His life depended on his cooperation.

Dana entered the room grinning, partly from her enjoyment of the game, partly from anticipation of the party. "I'm back. What did I miss?"

* * *

Zoe was lounging on her bed watching something on her laptop when Dana got back her room. She paused the video and greeted Dana. "How was the game?"

Dana grinned. "It was great. We crashed the Governor's ball and robbed his office. Made off with lots of gold and some very valuable papers."

Zoe returned the grin. "Did he survive it?"

Dana clucked her tongue. "Of course he did. How can you ask me that?"

"I've heard enough about Lucinda's adventures," Zoe said, closing her laptop, "to know that he might have had an unfortunate accident."

"Well, I did consider it," Dana admitted. She walked over and sat down on her own bed. "But we left him alive so he can spread the story of our daring attack."

They caught up for a couple of minutes more before Dana asked, "You got any plans for Friday night?"

"Nothing special. Why?"

"I got a call from Tito. You remember, I told you he's the guy who threw the sex party last month."

"And he's planning one Friday?"

"Yup."

"And I'm invited?" Zoe asked. She'd never met Tito, after all.

"I'm invited," Dana clarified, "and I asked if I could bring friends. Tito said I could. So," she added with a lecherous grin, "you wanna go to an orgy?"

Zoe's expression mirrored hers. "Yes, please. Are Bobby and Randy invited?"

"I haven't asked them yet," Dana said, "but of course they are."

"I'm sure they'll jump at the chance."

"You think?" Dana asked cheerfully.

They did, in fact, jump at the chance. Dana and Zoe called their respective boyfriends and invited them to the party, and both accepted eagerly. Dana made a date to see Randy tomorrow night and then hung up.

"Should be fun," Dana said, referring to the party.

"Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Isn't that what your dad says?"

Dana laughed.

* * *

"Hey, Dana."

Dana put a bookmark in her copy of On Stranger Tides and put it aside. It was a pirates and voodoo novel by Tim Powers. Kevin had recommended it after the game and she'd found a copy in a used book store, saying that it had influenced the game he was running. She was enjoying it, and could see what he meant.

She sat on Randy's bed, naked, leaning back against a pillow. Randy, also naked, was sprawled with his head in her lap looking at his phone. He'd fucked her very thoroughly a while ago and they were killing time until the mood struck again.

"Yeah?" she asked. "Are you ready to go again?"

Randy grinned up at her. "Yeah, actually. But that's not it."

"Okay, what then?"

Randy put his phone down and sat up, turning to face Dana. "You know how I usually see June on Friday nights?" It had become a standing date. It always ended back in Randy's room for sex; that was the whole point at first, but they'd been doing more typical date night things as well lately. They attended games when one was on offer at the stadium. Otherwise, dinner, movies, parties.

"Yeah?" Dana replied, feeling a little anxious. Was he going to back out? And how did she feel about that?

"I told June about the party," Randy said.

"Uh huh," Dana said, going still outwardly as well as inwardly. Her stomach knotted and her hands felt cold all of a sudden. Was he getting serious about June? Was he about to say he couldn't go to the party? Was he going to break up with her?

"She wanted me to ask you if she could come to the party."

So caught up in her sudden fears was she, that it took a moment for Dana to process his words. The relief she felt was immediate, and enormous. She laughed, mostly from the release of tension. "She did?"

Randy nodded, though his eyes narrowed a little. He hadn't missed her reaction. He didn't comment on it. "Yeah. She's curious, and wants to try it, if that's okay."

"Uhmm, sure," Dana said. "I don't see why not." She'd asked about bringing friends and Tito had agreed. She'd mentioned Zoe, and boyfriends, but one more shouldn't be a problem. "I'll check with Tito to be sure, but I think it'll be fine."

"Great," Randy said. "I'll let her know," he added, meeting her gaze for a long moment. "What was that reaction about?"

Dana's gaze slid away. "What? I don't...what do you mean?" Even as she felt herself slip into old habits of deflection and denial, Dana knew she couldn't do that. Shouldn't do it. She had learned better since starting college. She deserved better. Randy deserved better.

Randy drew breath to speak, but she held up a hand. "I know," she said. She drew a deep breath and let it out. "I...just had this sudden fear that you were going to tell me you couldn't go because June didn't want you to. Or...that you were gonna break up with me."

Randy stared for a moment, and Dana felt very small. "Why would you...." He shifted abruptly closer to Dana, and pulled her into a hug and just held her for a minute, until Dana wrapped her arms around him. When he spoke again, it was over her shoulder, without looking at her. "Why would you think that?" he asked quietly.

"I don't know," she said, just as quietly, holding him tightly. "I know how that sounds, but I really don't. I was just suddenly afraid you were gonna break up with me. It's stupid, but that's how I felt."

Randy released his hold on her, and Dana did likewise. He pulled back until he could see her face again, still holding her hands in his. "That's not going to happen," he told her. "You know that, right? You should know that."

Dana nodded, feeling her face warm. "Yeah, I do. Usually." She'd grown quite a bit in the last year or so, but sometimes her old responses caught her by surprise. She felt...inadequate, or not sufficiently lovable, or attractive, or just not enough.

"Are you regretting suggesting that I see June?" Randy asked.

Dana took a minute to answer. Did she? No, not really, she concluded. It had been her idea, after all, and she didn't object to Randy sleeping with June. It would be pretty damn silly to feel that way. She had several other lovers, so it would be hypocritical, too, if she'd resented his relationship with June.

"No," she said finally.

"Good," Randy said. He paused, and Dana sensed that he was about to tell her something that he wasn't sure she'd like. "I like June, and I don't want to stop seeing her."

"Okay," Dana replied. She knew that Randy and June both were into sports--both playing and watching them. They attended local games when they were happening, and sometimes watched games on television as well. And they'd been going on more traditional dates lately as well.

"We have things in common that you and I don't," Randy added.

Dana nodded. "I know."

Her relationship with Randy had begun with sex, and in some ways was still only--or at least mostly--about sex. They shared very few other interests. Their tastes in reading didn't overlap much, nor in movies or television shows. He had no interest in role-playing games, and Dana had none in sports. Even when they were together, when they weren't fucking, they tended to read or surf the net on their phones, companionably but separately.

Oh, but the sex! Randy was by far her favorite lover. She had more sex with him than with anyone else, and she liked it that way. She loved the thrill of bedding new lovers, whether only once or repeatedly, and didn't want to give that up. But she always came back to Randy, and didn't want that to change.

Telling him that was difficult. It would have been impossible for her when she'd started college in September. Revealing herself, admitting to her feelings, and exposing the vulnerability she felt in doing so, would have been unthinkable. It was still uncomfortable, but she managed it with a minimum of awkward pauses to put her feelings into words.

"Glad to hear it," Randy said when she was. He'd listened silently, attentively, hold her hands all the while. Now he leaned forward and kissed her again. "I like you a lot, too, Dana," he added.

"And I love having sex with you, and I don't want to stop either. So we're good, right?"

Dana smiled. "Yeah, I think so."

"Good," Randy said. He stretched out on the bed and pulled Dana down beside him. "C'mere, you," he said. When she was lying on her side, her head on his shoulder, he kissed her again. His free hand rested on her waist.

It was a long, thorough kiss, and followed by more of the same, and kisses to her cheek, the side of her neck, and gentle nibbling of her earlobe. It had the expected effect, and Dana responded eagerly.

When her hand slid down his chest and over his flat belly, he caught her hand in his. "Not yet," he whispered. "I just want to kiss you for a bit."

Dana went along with it, her hand resting on his stomach as she kissed him back. They continued kissing for several minutes. It was very pleasant, but not their typical routine. Which, she realized slowly, was the point.

How long had it been she'd just made out with someone? Just enjoyed a lengthy session of kissing and gentle caresses, without moving immediately on to foreplay, and then sex? It had been a long time. Not since some of her dates with Mike back in high school, before their unremarkable experiments with sex.

She'd forgotten how much fun it could be to just...enjoy the sensations, to revel in the feel of his mouth and lips on hers, on her neck and earlobes, and of doing the same to him. No hurry, no end goal other than enjoying the kisses, no agenda to pursue. It was relaxing and reassuring in way she hadn't expected it to be, and it made her feel closer to Randy.

The sex that followed, when it happened, was also slower and less goal-oriented, with a slower build than was typical for them. The pleasure ramped up more slowly--Dana took her time and Randy did the same--and the slow burn paid off in exquisite orgasms that left her clinging to Randy, her cheek pressed to his, crying. She couldn't have said why she was crying: she wasn't unhappy, in fact, she felt so full of happiness that she thought she'd burst.

She'd never had this reaction before. She wondered what it meant.

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

The party took place at the same hotel as the first one Dana had attended. She, Zoe, Randy, Bobby, and June all arrived together in June's SUV. Her parents' SUV, she'd clarified when she picked them up, as if embarrassed to be driving it.

"Hey, a car's a car," Dana had replied, earning a nod from June.

Dana felt much better prepared for this party than she had the first time. She wore a wrap-around dress that she could easily remove, over lacy underwear. She had a flat of water bottles as her contribution to the potluck, and a gym bag slung over her shoulder, containing towels, clothing, lube, condoms--just in case--and a small bullet vibrator and a dildo. Again, just in case.

Guided by Dana's advice, the others were similarly outfitted.

"Oh god, I'm nervous," June confessed as they were gathering their stuff from the rear hatch.

"You'll be fine," Dana said. June was wearing a classic little black dress that hugged her figure and, combined with her black hair, pale skin and red lipstick, would have the guys at the party drooling. "You'll have to beat the guys off with sticks."

"I don't think I'd enjoy being beaten off with a stick," Bobby quipped as he gathered his bag and Zoe's. He was wearing slacks and a dress shirt, though he'd proudly announced that he had some "slutwear" in his bag for later.

"ignore him," Zoe told June. "I admit I'm a little nervous, too," she said.

"You don't look it," June said, giving Zoe an appraising look. "You look hot."

Zoe did look hot. She was wearing a classic schoolgirl outfit. A white blouse with a loosely-knotted tie, a plaid skirt, and knee-high socks. It was sexy but not slutty because it was real: her own uniform from a private school she'd attended.

"Thanks," Zoe said and winked at June. "But the fact remains, I'm a little nervous about this party. It's a new experience for me."

She looked pointedly at Dana. "You're the only one here who's done this before, roomie. We're following your lead. So lead on."

Dana glanced at Randy, the most casually dressed in jeans and a polo shirt that showed off his broad chest. Despite his calm demeanor, Dana knew him well enough to know that he was a little nervous too. Well, she'd been very anxious before her first party.