Dana's Story Ch. 46-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's go, then, kids," Dana announced.

* * *

Tito opened the door at Dana's knock. He pretended to be shocked by the crowd he discovered, then pulled Dana into a hug. "Welcome back, Dana," he said. "Glad to see we didn't scare you off!"

"Not hardly," Dana mumbled from within his bearlike grasp. He was Hispanic, with dark hair and van dyke beard, and a burly build, wearing a blue and yellow Hawaiian shirt and baggy shorts.

He released her and looked around at her friends. "Come on in!"

Inside the room, Dana introduced all her friends to Tito and the other guests. There were only half a dozen, Tito and his wife Katherine included, so Dana's group nearly doubled the size of the crowd. Katherine, a short but stacked Latina, wore only a slip over white bra and panties. Dana recognized a hulking black man from the previous party, though she didn't remember his name until Tito introduced him. Earl. His name was Earl. The other three guests were strangers to her: a couple named Dawn and Eddie, and a friend of Earl's named Gary. All were dressed as for a regular party.

After adding their offerings to those already laid out on the credenza, Dana and company joined the others in the conversation circle of chairs at the rear of the room. The queen bed in the room remained unoccupied. The doors to the rooms on either side stood open, revealing unoccupied rooms each containing two queen beds.

Dana began to think that she'd made a mistake. At the previous party, James and Dana hadn't arrived until nearly 10 pm, though the party was supposed to start at seven. It was after eight now, and Dana had thought that was enough of a late arrival. She was clearly wrong.

The next hour crawled by.

Zoe and Bobby made conversation easily, as did June, to Dana's surprise. Randy flirted with Katherine and another woman named Dawn and talked sports with everyone. Dana did her best, but small talk had never been her forte. She spent a lot of time just listening to conversations and wishing she'd pushed for a later arrival time.

Every time someone knocked at the door, Dana hoped for a familiar face or faces. And she got them. Tom and Helen, who'd eased her into the first party with a sensual massage arrived, as did Joan, the slender gray-haired woman she'd met before. Dana greeted them effusively, hoping to be rescued from the excruciating small talk.

Alas, while pleased to see her again, they too joined the conversation circle, eating and drinking and talking with everyone else. More people arrived, none of them familiar to Dana, until the central room was crowded. And still nobody showed any inclination to kick things off.

Eventually Joan excused herself to the bathroom.

When she returned, she was naked. She walked up to Earl and offered her hand. "Come with me," she said. Not so much a request as a command.

Earl grinned and stood, taking her hand.

Joan turned to their host. "It's time to get this party started, Tito," she said. She pointed at Dana. "Now take this young woman to bed before she runs screaming out of the room."

Dana sat up, shocked by Joan's bold demand, her face flaming as everyone looked at her. "What?" Joan wasn't wrong, but had it been obvious to everyone?"

"I know you," Joan said to Dana with a kind smile. "More to the point, I know how you feel. I feel the same way. I'm just too old to wait any longer."

With that, she led Earl away from the circle and into one of the adjoining rooms.

Tito exchanged a look with Katherine, grinning in amusement, and then approached Dana. "Shall we?" he asked, extending both hands.

Dana watched everyone watching her. It was a little embarrassing, being called out by Joan like that, but she wasn't wrong. Dana's mood had been deflating as the interminable small talk dragged on. Now the prospect of sex perked her up.

She grinned at Tito and if she were still blushing, well, so what? "We shall," she agreed, taking his hands and standing. She'd barely reached her feet when Tito released her hands to crouch and wrap his arms around her thighs and lift!

Dana shrieked in surprise as Tito lifted her onto his shoulder in a fireman's carry. She'd barely settled there when she felt one of his hands slip under the hem of her dress to caress her ass through the lacy panties she wore.

The room spun as Tito turned, calling, "Make a hole! Coming through!" and moved carefully out of the circle of chairs to laughter, carrying Dana into the next room.

Joan's announcement seemed to have galvanized the crowd. Several of them were eyeing their fellow guests with interest, or sat with their heads together, holding a private conversation. She caught a glimpse of Tito's wife, Katherine, leaning close to Randy, one hand touching his chest as she spoke quietly into his ear. Then she was through the doorway and her view was cut off. The thought of seeing Randy with Katherine excited Dana.

Tito marched over to one of the beds and dumped Dana onto her back.

She stifled another shriek, as she'd been expecting that. Tito shucked off his shorts, leaving him bare below the waist, and hastily unbuttoned his Hawaiian shirt. A glance to Dana's left revealed Joan kneeling by the other bed, her hands busy with Earl's belt and jeans zipper as he peeled off his t-shirt.

Tito grabbed Dana's ankles and dragged her ass closer to the edge of the bed, which left her dress bunched around her waist, exposing her lacy panties.

"Ooh, very cute," Tito growled, kneeling between her legs. Dana felt him caress her thighs for a moment before she felt his beard and lips high on her inner thighs and then pressed to her vulva through the sheer lace. She heard him draw a deep breath, and felt both excited and just slightly anxious about her scent.

Tito made a satisfied noise and began to kiss and lick her through the lace, which was a novel sensation. Dana usually got naked as soon as possible when sex was about to happen; she preferred it that way. But she'd seen that lingerie was commonly worn at these parties, so she'd decided to give it a try.

She felt a finger slip under the edge of her panties and play with her pubic hair for a moment, then gently caress her labia. She sighed, enjoying Tito's touch. Her excitement upon arriving had long since faded, but it was making a comeback now. Dana spread her legs a little in silent invitation.

Tito responded by tugging the material to one side and leaning in to press his lips against hers for a moment. The chaste kiss--if a kiss on her pussy could be called chaste--promised a lot more.

"Oh that's nice," Dana said.

She felt herself growing wetter, her labia swelling and spreading, the inner lips flowering. Tito responded with more aggressive kisses, using his lips and now his tongue as well to caress her more boldly, and to explore more deeply.

Dana turned her head to check on Joan and Earl. Joan knelt on a pillow, worshiping Earl's huge cock with her mouth and both hands. Earl stood with his hands on her head, his own head thrown back, eyes closed. As Dana watched, Joan engulfed the huge head of his cock and swallowed half his length.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Earl said is a surprisingly high voice, 'Goddamn, woman!"

Dana saw Joan's lips curve a little though she couldn't really smile with that huge cock filling her mouth. She wrapped one hand around the base of it and began to fondle Earl's balls with the other as she deepthroated him.

It was fucking hot to see Joan handle him that way.

Dana focused on her own experience again now. The spark of desire, fanned to life by Tito's skillful efforts, was greatly enhanced by watching Joan with Earl, grew brighter. She felt the aching emptiness growing between her legs, a desire--a need, really, a hunger--to be filled up, to be fucked long and hard.

She felt warm all over, and abruptly tugged at the ties of her dress, spreading it open, pulling her arms free until she lay on top of it. Her nipples were hard beneath the thin lace of the bra, and she drew her fingertips across them, shivering at the added sensation.

Tito's tongue moved steadily, caressing her labia and flickering over her clitoris. God, that felt good. Dana squirmed, wanting him to go deeper. As if reading her mind, Tito caressed her with a fingertip for a moment, before easing it inside her. "Oh yeah...." Dana crooned.

She felt Tito shift his posture a little, and felt one arm come to rest on her thigh as he placed that hand on her pubis, fingers brushing her pubic hair. The finger inside her stroked deeper and faster, lubricated by her juices, stoking the tension building within her. After a minute, a second finger joined the first, stretching her delightfully.

Tito's tongue never stopped moving, though now it was focused on her clit. Dana groaned and her hands found Tito's head. His hair was short, the crown of his head bald. She struggled with the desire to grab his hair and bury his face between her legs.

He knew what he was doing, though, so she didn't want to interrupt him. The tension was rising rapidly now, radiating outward from her center, tightening her abs and her thighs.

Tito turned his hand palm up, his fingers thrusting hard and fast now. His fingers curled upward, firmly stroking Dana's g-spot with every stroke. His tongue danced over her clit. Dana quivered as the tension rose to unbearable heights--and then higher still.

She cried out and shuddered involuntarily, overwhelmed by ecstasy, riding it for some timeless interval, until the tide of pleasure receded. Tito's tongue on her clitoris, his fingers filling her up, massaging her g-spot, suddenly were too much. She squirmed, trying to escape them--but Tito had stopped licking her, his fingers were still, the weight of his arm and the hand on her belly holding her in place.

Dana relaxed, gasping for breath, her pulse thudding in her ears.

Tito chuckled, the sound low and satisfied. "Just take a minute, doll," he told her. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh god," Dana muttered. "That was very nice. Can I do something for you?" It seemed only polite.

"Eventually," Tito said. "But I'm having too much fun right here. Just relax and let old Tito give you what you need."

"If you insist," Dana replied, but so softly Tito probably didn't hear it.

She felt his tongue on her vulva again, a gentle touch, followed by another, and then another as he resumed licking her. No longer feeling overly sensitive, Dana sighed and relaxed into the pleasure he gave her. His tongue moved more quickly, more firmly now. The pleasure built, and Dana felt the tension rising within her again. Tito began moving his fingers again, the slippery friction as they pistoned inside her adding to the rising tide.

Dana pressed her hands into the mattress at her sides, drawing deep, noisy breaths, moments away from another orgasm. The tension radiating from her center drew her whole body taut--and then she cried out, again, as she came, again. She quivered helplessly until the rush of pleasure ebbed.

Tito backed off, easing the intensity of his efforts--but didn't stop.

"Ohhhh fuck," Dana muttered. Tito knew exactly what he was doing. She remained powerfully aroused after her orgasm, flushed and trembling with the desire to come again, needing only another little push.

Tito gave her that push, and Dana screamed and thrashed and came again, and then again and again....

Dana lay gasping for breath, bonelessly relaxed. She opened her eyes to find Tito standing at the end of the bed grinning devilishly at her. Behind him, she spotted Randy and June standing in the open doorway, watching her.

Randy was grinning at her as well, thoroughly enjoying the sight. June stood with Randy's arm around her waist, her eyes wide. She was hugging herself, clearly anxious, perhaps about being at the party, perhaps about watching something so intimate. Dana smiled at her and raised a weary arm to wiggle her fingers in greeting.

Tito's hand on her thigh drew Dana's attention back to him.

She knew what he wanted, and she was eager to give it to him. She squirmed farther up the bed, taking the opportunity to grab her discarded dress from beneath her and toss it out of the way.

Tito knelt on the bed between her legs and lowered himself on his arms to kiss her. His black beard was soaked with her juices. Dana could smell herself on him--and taste herself when he kissed her. She cradled the back of his head and kissed him back with enthusiasm.

She loved the taste and smell of her own arousal, and it was the least she could do to kiss him after he'd given her such pleasure.

"Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure, beautiful," Tito said, his voice deep and full of desire.

"So, are you gonna fuck me now, or what?" Dana asked.

Tito pushed himself silently back up to his knees. He was holding a condom packet in one hand. He tore it open and rolled it onto his hard cock. He inched forward, grabbed Dana's legs and raised them to rest her calves on his shoulders, and then pulled her panties aside to press the blunt head of his cock between Dana's pussy lips and slide into her.

Dana moaned at the sensation as Tito said, "Fuck you, definitely."

Tito's cock was barely average in length, but thick, and hard as a rock. It was more than enough to satisfy her. "Ohhh yeah," Tito said, eyes closed, as he fucked Dana slowly.

Dana's arousal had receded a bit, though still above her baseline. She would come on Tito's cock, but not right away. She heard a liquid choking sound and looked over at Joan and Earl.

Joan was still on her knees, but her hands were on Earl's hips now. His hands were wrapped around her head as he drove his full length repeatedly between her lips. Joan took it all with a gulping sound on every stroke. She was drooling, and there were tears on her cheeks.

It looked unpleasant to Dana, if not downright painful. She sure as hell wouldn't enjoy that. But as she watched, Joan leaned back, Earl's cock popping free. She wrapped a hand around it and stroked his full length briskly. She took a deep breath or two, coughed once, and grinned at Earl, and then eagerly swallowed his cock again.

Dana turned away. Different strokes for different folks.

Randy and June had approached to stand by the bed. Randy looked horny as hell, and his eyes gleamed as he admired Dana's body. "Having fun, babe?"

"You know it," Dana replied.

She shifted her gaze to June, who was watching avidly with wide eyes. Aroused, Dana was certain, but also still uncomfortable witnessing public sex. She remembered the feelings well. She'd gotten past them eventually, and wondered if June would.

"Enjoying the party?" she asked June.

"Uh," June said, and Dana suspected she'd been lost in her imagination for a moment. "Yeah," June said. "It's...interesting?"

"Yeah?" Dana asked. Tito continued to fuck her, his pace a bit faster now, adding to Dana's arousal. Talking to June helped too: it excited Dana to have someone witness her wanton behavior, and to have a casual conversation while she got fucked. It was just hot as hell to Dana.

"Yeah," June said, and paused, clearly embarrassed. Dana wasn't sure she'd continue, but then June added, "I've heard, uh, this--" she gestured vaguely at Dana--"a lot from the next room. But I never saw it before."

"She's a noisy little thing, ain't she?" Tito agreed, fucking Dana steadily as he spoke.

"Y-yeah," June agreed. Her gaze shifted to Tito, then down to where his cock was steadily appearing and disappearing between Dana's legs. Just for a moment, then she looked at Randy again, and whispered something to him. He nodded.

He said something to Tito, but Dana didn't hear it. Her attention turned inward as the pleasure she felt began to pool in her center, filling her up, lifting her toward the explosive climax she wanted and needed. Tito responded to Randy, though his words too were lost to Dana.

Even as he talked to Randy, though, Tito tightened his hold on Dana's thighs, pulling her slightly closer, lifting her hips just a little. Dana whimpered, her thighs and belly trembling, her whole being focused on the one thing she needed and wanted now more than anything in the world: for Tito to keep doing exactly what he was doing.

He didn't let her down.

Dana's orgasm left her shaken and gasping, her own cries of ecstasy ringing in her ears.

Tito kept thrusting through the whole thing, pausing only when she slumped again, feeling all her strength run out of her. Whether he stopped to let her recover, or so he didn't come too soon, Dana didn't know and didn't care. She laughed, giddy and joyful. When Tito patted one leg and quietly suggested she turn on her side, she happily obliged.

Straddling one of her legs, the other still resting on his shoulder, Tito began fucking Dana again. It took even less time for Dana come again. Tito had Dana roll onto her belly, and penetrated her from behind, his weight spread between her ass and his elbows and as he loomed over her.

Someone placed a pillow in front of Dana.

"You're getting awful loud, sexy," he whispered into her ear. "We're gonna get the manager called on us. Just yell into the pillow this time, okay?"

Dana nodded mutely, and wearily pulled the pillow into place, resting her head on it, facing the wall. It wasn't long before she screamed into the pillow. And then once again, kneeling with her ass in the air, face buried in the pillow as Tito's hands clasped her buttocks with bruising strength. He buried himself in her, rocking his hips, trying to get deeper still, roaring as he reached the end of his endurance, his cock pulsing inside Dana.

* * *

By the time Dana had showered, dried off and dressed again, the main room was full of newcomers, and the buzz of conversation was quite loud. Plenty of food, from meat and cheese deli platters to fried chicken, as well as plenty of snack foods, candy and other sweets covered the credenza. Water, sodas, beer and even some wine was also available.

Dana grabbed a can of soda from the mini-fridge and filled a small bowl with a few pretzels and some M&Ms. She had no desire to eat or drink a lot; a full stomach wasn't conducive to lots of sex. She seemed to be in the minority on that opinion. Plenty of people were taking full advantage of the offerings.

She found an empty chair in the conversation circle and looked around.

Randy wasn't there. She remembered seeing Katherine talking to him when Tito had carried her into a bedroom. She'd thought Randy would play with Katherine, but he'd showed up with June to watch her with Tito. She'd been too drunk with pleasure to find that surprising at the time. Now she wondered if he'd turned Katherine down. Or was he with Katherine now?

No--Katherine was pouring herself a glass of wine not far away. She'd swapped her white slip and underwear for a thin silk robe, and the fringes of her hair were damp. She'd obviously just showered, so she'd played with someone. But apparently not Randy.

Neither Zoe nor Bobby were in sight. Well, no surprise there. They were both very attractive and outgoing people. No doubt they had found playmates and were busy elsewhere. That left June, who was also nowhere to be seen. Was she with Randy?

Dana saw several men paying attention to a gorgeous Asian woman in Daisy Dukes and a knit tube top that emphasized her large bust. Vivian Wu, Keith Harrison's girlfriend. She didn't see him, so he was probably playing. Vivian was clearly enjoying being the center of attention, and in no hurry to choose a playmate.

When she'd finished her snack, Dana walked into the connecting room she hadn't visited yet.

The lights were off. The only illumination came from the behind Dana, casting her shadow on the floor, and from the open bathroom door, leaving the room quite dark. Clearly the people in this room were shyer than many, and preferred the relative anonymity of the darkness. Dana could just make out two couples on the nearer bed, engaged in foreplay.