Dance Club Initiation Ch. 04

Story Info
More girls join in, but party comes to an abrupt end.
1.8k words
3
2.5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what was an exhilarating experience, all seemed to be nearing the end. Most of the girls wanted this day to be remembered for a long time. They were walking around taking pictures with their naked batchmates. Posing with their hands on the balls, pulling the foreskin, pinching the nipples slapping their bottoms, and so on. They were a lot of hugging, laughing, and good vibes all around.

Just then, Jesse reminded Aaron of the punishment he was supposed to receive. Aaron signaled her to keep it down. He was hoping that everyone would have forgotten about it.

Then Ana just jumped out of nowhere, and in a very playful tone, she said

"I'll give it to him."

And then instantly kicked his exposed nuts with her barefoot.

"Ahhh," he screamed in pain.

He kneeled to the floor, clutching his organs with his hands(evidently overacting).

Penny was just behind him. As he kneeled and went to the floor, he just spread his butt cheeks giving her ample view of his entire backside. She poked him further with another gentle kick to his bare bottom and his hanging balls covered with his hands. There was playful laughter all around, and nobody took Aaron's crying seriously.

Jake, the sophomore boy, now made an announcement.

"If you girls are interested in staying back, we can have a bit more fun tonight and then happily head back together. Maybe some of the wishes Ana made earlier would come true. And boys, you can leave now."

"Wait, are going to strip now!!" Ana was thrilled. The other girls who were thinking about, also seemed extremely excited when she asked about it.

"Maybe, we'll see," Jake said with an enchantingly cute smile.

It sounded like a resounding 'yes'.

"Also, you can choose the sexiest guy in your batch. He will get a chance to stay back." Jake added.

The girls had absolutely no doubt regarding whom to choose.

"CHRIS," they replied unanimously.

Chris, on the other hand, was getting dressed to leave. He had slipped into his underwear and halfway through his t-shirt.

He was quite unsure of what to expect here and therefore not that keen to get back, but he had no choice. He returned wearing a t-shirt that just about covered his crotch. There was nothing else covering his rest of the legs.

Rachel had an absolute roller coaster of a day. After getting spanked by a batchmate, stripping nude before 11 boys, and finally experiencing her first orgasm at her boyfriend's lips. She chose not to stay back. She decided to spend the rest of the night alone with Jack after such an intimate day.

The other boys too, left the room soon, finally getting the feel of clothes against their skin.

The rest of the girls were anxiously waiting for the rest of the day to unfold.

Jake continues, "Do you really think that we should strip our clothes?"

"Yess," replied the girls unanimously.

"Ok then, here we go."

Jake took off his t-shirt and threw it to a corner. Soon the other boys followed.

He then placed his hands on the waistband of his pants. He teasingly stretched without slipping it down.

"Do you want more?"

"Yess, we are dying."

"As you wish."

The 6 boys wasted no time as they slid down their track pants and handed them over to the eager girls facing them.

The girls were drooling over in admiration of the bodies of their seniors. Even though they saw 5 of their batchmates naked, these boys seemed to be a totally different league.

Tom, the masculine of them all, was 6'2 with the built of a basketball player. His thick but trimmed beard and mustache gave him a tough masculine look.

George looked like the Greek gods. Just perfect.

Jake was again 6ft tall. A bit cuter than muscular but still in great shape with glowing white skin.

Paul and Cyril also had a very athletic body with well-defined abs.

Jim was probably the least sexy of them all but still had a body fine-tuned to dance to all kinds of music.

"I guess this is enough for now," asked Tom.

"Nooo," replied the girls.

"Are you really excited?

There is no better way of expressing your excitement than the revelation of your tight nipples and wet pussies. Isn't it?" Tom continued.

The girls gulped. They were still a bit shy to 'bare' it all.

"Maybe Chris will help you in it. Show them how to bare yourself," said Cyril.

He got up with a wry smile. He was not really concerned much about getting naked as that how he's been for the past hour. He removed them casually without much hassle. The girls had a nervous smile on their faces as they watched him. It was always exciting to see him in that state, but they were worried that they were next in the line.

Chris walked towards them with his limp penis flopping side to side.

"Are you motivated enough now?" asked Cyril.

"Ok, let us make this interesting. The first one to strip it off can get Chris to do something for you."

"And here you go in 3... 2... 1," he continued.

Jessica undid her bras in a hurry exposing her small breasts. She was definitely excited as her nipples were tight and pointing outwards.

Richa, on the other hand, struggled to get it off. Penny was still hesitant to join them. But Ana matched Jesse all the way. But in the end, Jesse managed to slip her panties down first, closely followed by Ana. The other 2 had already given up the race and decided not to strip at all.

Now Jesse and Ana were naked side by side. All their physical similarities and differences are put to display. The white glowy skin of Jesse marked a sharp contrast to the dark but shiny skin of Ana. Ana had a much cuter face and long darker hair. She was also much leaner, which added to the beauty of her curves, even though her breasts were just about average size.

The little hair covering their privates was now visible. Lean, slender legs, revealing the muscular striations of Ana against much thicker and stronger legs Jesse.

As soon as they removed their clothing, they tried to cover up their privates with their hands.

But now, the attention was back on the other two, who refused to strip off.

"You'll have to if we are to proceed further."

Both of them agreed reluctantly.

"Chris, help Richa to undress."

George now walked towards Penny, trying to make her feel comfortable. They were from the same hometown and had met each other already.

Chris was helping Richa out of her clothes. As he undid her bras, he cupped her breasts with both his hands. As he slid his hands down along her body towards her waist, three of the sophomore girls crashed the party. Chris suddenly took his hands off her and backed up, worried about what would happen now.

The sophomore boys were also shocked as they came through.

"What are you doing here? Why are you all naked?" asked Beth.

"Well, the girls wanted to learn cabaret. So we thought it improves the atmosphere", replied Jim.

"Maybe you can teach them how it's done. Andrea, would you like to give it a go?"

"No way I'm going to strip," replied Andrea.

"Come on, Andrea, we have also removed our clothes. You sure can kill it. Chloe can join you too. It will be lit." George told.

George and Andrea were really good friends and had performed numerous duets. So they were comfortable with each other's bodies to an extend.

"I haven't really tried it ever, and I never thought of doing it either. I don't really know how it will go", said Andrea

"They are interested; it will be great to show your performance."

"We'll give it a try then."

Once the Brazilian salsa music started playing, they got in their groove. Both of them had a stunning stage presence captivating the audience. Chloe, with her energy and explosive movements, and Andrea, with her smooth movements, outmatched each other. And just when it looked like a dance battle, they had their tops flying in the air. It didn't take much longer for them to slither out of their stretch leggings, revealing their marvelous physique. Andrea looked insanely gorgeous and hot in her purple sports-bra and black boyshorts.

She turned around and stuck her butt out towards George to take her boyshorts off, while Chloe decided to do it herself.

He was more than happy to slip those down.

It didn't take long before their bras also came off.

Andrea's boobs and butt were amazing for her slender, long body. The perfect combo anybody looks for.

Chloe's short and round stature didn't make her look any less impressive.

Chris, watching his seniors dance gave him a very 'hard' time, especially since he was buck naked. It was evident that the sophomore boys were also having boners, but their boxers offered them some solace.

"Was it alright?" Andrea asked innocently.

Everyone had a giggle at the ridiculousness of the question and her innocence. They are still in admiration of her body that they can barely see her face.

"What do you think, George?" asked Jim.

"It was pretty bad, isn't it?" joked George.

"What to do then? Maybe you should spank her for being so bad", said Jim.

"Yeah, sure," replied George.

He closed in on her and placed his hands on her bottom, getting the feel of it.

"I am so sorry. I didn't want to do badly. I told you guys already that I don't know how it's done." pleaded Andrea.

And instead of spanking her, George went down on his knees and kissed both her butt cheeks.

"It was so amazing," Jim told Andrea.

"Oh, thank you," replied Andrea.

"Get off my butt," as she pushed George away.

Laughs were exchanged, and all in all, a pleasant atmosphere.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?" shouted Melinda.

She was the club in charge. It was a norm that Juniors in college held this post, even if most activities were carried out by the sophomores.

She knew who is in charge and had absolute control over the setup.

The entire room went silent.

"Why are you naked, and who gave you the permission to do all this?" she was still fuming.

"We were just giving a party to the freshmen, an ice-breaking session," replied Jim, who was supposed to be the in-charge next year.

"Oh, really. This is how you give a party. Do you know what happens if someone complains?

Ok, whatever, get dressed and clear this place now. I know how to give a party."

"And yeah, Beth and Richa, stay back and tell me all that happened today."

To be continued...