Dance Competition

Story Info
Navelicious dance competition.
2.4k words
3.63
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a total of 6 couples to perform the dance and out of that the only reel couple was Chitra and Abdul. They were to be the last to perform. There was a big screen setup backstage where the contestants can watch the others perform live as they waited.

The auditorium was packed since the programs held by their community was famous for their quality and grandeur. Since the population of their block mostly comprised of young couples the majority of the audience were also young as it was mostly comprised of them and their friends. So the atmosphere was electric with enthusiasm and energy.

Chitra was nervously watching the packed auditorium when she heard a coyly female voice calling her name from behind. She turned around to see Pooja and Narien, the couple representing their neighboring block walking towards her. They were both in their late twenties and was one of the hotshot couples of their community. She didn't know them well personally, but she never liked them as they always walked around with an arrogant air about them like they were above everybody else. She had briefly met Pooja an year back in another one of their community functions. She was seated next to her in the audience. And they had got to know each other a bit. Though Pooja always talked sweet on the outside Chitra never felt any sincerity behind her words and false smiles. The dance competition held that day was for solo performances and both Karthick and Narein was in it. Chitra could still remember her disgruntled expression when Karthick was announced as the winner of the competition instead of her husband. She had stomped off throwing a disgusted glance in her direction and they had never talked to each other since.

"Wow you look hot.." Pooja said on her usual coyly false voice as she looked Chitra up and down.

Chitra knew she was dressed sexier than usual but it was nothing compared to what Pooja was wearing. The skimpy glittering blouse Pooja was wearing was showing off a generous amount of her ample cleavage. And the skirt she was wearing though floor length had big slits on either sides that started all the way from her hips so that her entire legs would become visible every now and then when she moved. Combined with her hourglass figure and a dangling navel ring to top it all off she looked drop dead sexy.

"Thanks Pooja." Chitra replied back smiling. "But look at you. Wow!! Next to you I probably look like a housemaid." She joked.

Both Pooja and Narien laughed out loud at that. Chitra could tell Pooja really lapped up that compliment and secretly agreed with her statement. Just then Abdul walked upto them.

"Hey man" Narein greeted him. "We heard you were stepping in for Karthick tonight. Too bad Karthick couldn't make it though. He was hell of a dancer."

Chithra could tell Narein and Pooja were thrilled at Karthick's absence by their expressions. His presence would have made the competition a hell a lot tougher for them.

"Yea too bad" Abdul said wistfully. "He was sorry himself for not being able to make it. But hey, he trained us himself for this performance."

Narien and Pooja exchanged a look at that.

"Cool. He must have taught you a lot of moves" Pooja said snidely.

"Actually since I am such a great dancer Karthick recommended its better I don't move much at all and let Chitra do most of the dancing" Abdul said laughing.

Narien and Pooja laughed along gleefully. By their happy expressions Chitra could tell they have pretty much guaranteed their victories in their minds by now.

"Too bad we don't have much of an competition now. We have been training hard thinking Karthick and Chithra was gonna be our competition." Pooja said with fake sadness.

"Hey don't count us out yet." Abdul said indignantly. "We could still surprise you".

"Yea right." Pooja said giving Abdul's sturdy body a lookover. Though he was well built with six packs Pooja could tell there was little to no flexibility in his body.

Chitra was disgruntled by Pooja's arrogance. She so wanted to wipe that smug smile off her face. Till that moment Chitra only wanted to participate in the competition. Now she so badly wanted to win as well just to rub it in Pooja's and Narein's face.

Just then the loud voice of the host reverberated through the air welcoming the audience. After a short speech the voice announced the start of the dance program and introduced the first couple. The rest of the couples waiting backstage moved near the screen to watch their competitors dance.

The highlight of the function was its energetic crowd. They were a rampant lot cheering, jeering and catcalling all along the way. Siddharth, Prem and Faisal has managed to get seats in the front row itself as they were direct guests of one of the competitors. Prem had brought a video camera with him ready to film everything.

Once the dance performances started it was absolutely pandemonium in the hall. The audience cheered and clapped for the good performances and howled their throats out for the bad ones. One hour and 4 dances later it was turn of Pooja and Narien to perform. They had witnessed all the four performances from the backstage and they were all mediocre at best. They were confident and sure they had the competition in their bag. Chitra had even overheard them discussing how they were gonna spend their price money on an exotic vacation.

By the time they went out to perform Chitra was absolutely fuming. It was just her and Abdul in backstage now as the couples that have finished performing has went to join the audience.

The moment the opening beats of Pooja and Narien's performance began the atmosphere of the hall has become absolutely electrifying. To say it was hot was an understatement. The steps they have choreographed for themselves were so intimate that they were touching and caressing each other throughout the song. The whole performance seemed like one long musical makeout session with some dance thrown in between.

The winner of the competition was to be decided through sms voting from audience. And right now they were all heavily in favour Pooja and Narien after the sensual feast they have just put up on stage. Their performance ended on an high note with Pooja wrapped up in Narien's arms and her legs wrapped around his waist in a close embrace with his face buried in her ample cleavage. The performance ended with tumultuous applause and a standing ovation from the audience.

Meanwhile backstage Chitra and Abdul was staring at the screen openmouthed.

It was Chitra who voiced out loud what was going on in both their heads.

"How on world are we going to beat that?"

"We aren't." Abdul said dejectedly. "The best we can hope for now is the second place".

"No we can. We must." Chithra said determined. "Our choreography has a lot more actual dance moves in them than they do."

"It doesn't matter. The winner is going to be decided by audience poll. Remember? And they have already entertained them to the core. "

As he said it Abdul face lighted up with a sudden idea. But Chitra's face fell. She knew Abdul was right.

Abdul noticed it as well. "Hey, don't make that face yet. We might still stand a chance."

Chitra looked up at him skeptically to see him getting all fired up.

"If we improvise our dance moves a bit we might be able to make an enough difference to tip the audience in our favour".

"Improvise how?"

"Remember what Karthick told us while we were practicing? That this whole performance was going to be one big navel feast."

Chitra got a bit uncomfortable hearing that from Abdul's mouth. She was used to hearing such weird things from Karthick. She just nodded.

"We just have to make sure your navel feast is feisty enough to overpower their sensual feast. And in our current choreography the moves with body contact is limited to just last few minutes of the song. If we are to top their performance, we will have to improvise our moves to include more body contact. It's too late to plan it all out. We will have to improvise on the go."

Chitra was still skeptical as she wasn't aware of the effect her navel can have on others. But she decided to trust Abdul on this as she didn't have any better ideas and she so badly wanted to win this.

"What if we mess up trying to improvise?" Chitra asked.

"Yes, its risky. Leave the improvising part to me. I will make opportunities in the dance to touch you more than we previously planned. All you have to do is go along with it and react accordingly. And maybe try exaggerating your ecstatic expressions a bit during the steps in the end. Doing moves is only half the job. Your reactions and expressions is what is going to sell it."

Just then the host announced their names signaling it's time for their performance. They looked at each other one last time before walking out on to the stage together. They were both uncertain but determined.

As Chitra went to the front of the dimly lit stage to take her opening stance the words Abdul just said played in her mind. "Make sure your navel feast is feisty enough to overpower their sensual feast". She decided then and there that that was exactly what she was gonna do. She was going to be her seductive best.

Just then the opening beats of the song started and the stage came alive with lights. And simultaneously Chitra started swinging her hips to the beats.

Abdul was taken aback when she turned towards him and saw this new seductive version of Chitra. During their practice sessions she always had a kind of indifferent or neutral expressions. Abdul instantly became horny seeing her like this. Her body language and moves itself seemed to have gained a seductive touch now.

Chitra kept dancing on with the sole objective of seducing her audience and gauging by the loud cheers she was getting she could tell she was succeeding.

A little into the performance Abdul came up behind her and grabbed her hips. Chitra was stunned at the sudden unexpected touch on her hips but she quickly remembered what Abdul had said about improvising and converted her surprise into a surprised orgasmic gasp.

Chitra's reaction turned on Abdul even more and encouraged him to try more.

Chitra was doing another one of her dance stance with her hips cocked to one side when she saw Abdul leaning in and knew what was coming. He kissed her hips and Chitra danced away swinging her hips with a shy smile.

A little later he came up behind her again and slide his hand over stomach and pulled her against his chest. Chitra didn't have to act the aroused expression as Abdul caressed her belly as it came naturally.

By the time they were nearing the end of the song Abdul had managed to sneak in a couple more moves one where he pinched her belly, and another where he drew a circle around her navel and dropped a quick kiss on her side belly. Chitra responded to all of his teases well with orgasmic expressions.

As Abdul expected the audience were all really lapping up Chitra's navel feast. They were are all watching Chitra with rapt attention. Her sexy navel alone was a treat to much. Abdul's teases on her navel only served as an added bonus which took the hotness level of their performance to a whole another level

As they reached the ending minutes of the song Chitra had mentally prepared herself for navel teasing moves they actually prepared. She decided to raise the oomph factor of the moves by further exaggerating her expressions. Little did she know that Abdul had his own plans.

When it came time to do the the piano play move on her belly he made sure his middle finger went right inside her deep navel in the process. Chitra's body lurched involuntarily reacting naturally to the intimate touch on her navel. Even Abdul sensed that her reaction was a natural one and not an act. For the next step of crushing her belly like dough he again made sure his middle finger was buried deep inside her navel as he crushed a handful of her belly skin in his palms.As Chitra wasn't holding back either she didn't suppress the moan that escaped her throat as Abdul did that.

Next came the time to do raspberry steps. Abdul kneeled down and sinked his face deep into her pulpy belly and blew three consecutive raspberries, two with his lips directly on her navel and one with his nose inside her navel.

Chitra reacted to all of it with a sexy laugh shaking her head.

As they were reaching the ending moments of the song and she braced herself for the final and most intimate step of the whole performance. But to her surprise Abdul went on his knees a whole 30 seconds before he actually had to to do the final step. He grabbed her by both the hips and pressed a deep searing on her navel that took her breath away. And then he began munching on the skin around her navel. On lack of anything else to do Chitra just stood still with her head throat back with giving out ecstatic expressions. After a few second of munching on her navel Abdul took it a step further by framing his lips around her navel and letting his tongue into its depths. Chitra's eyes bulged in surprise at that and she gasped as she felt his warm and wet tongue slithering and coiling inside her navel. Abdul spent the final few seconds of the song thoroughly licking her navel enjoying it to the core. As the stage went dark and the song ended Chitra had to literally wrench his head away from her stomach both to stop his assault on her navel and gather her wits together. Both were breathing hard as they staggered away from each other dazed.

The thunderous cheers and applause they got was even mightier than the one Pooja and Narien got. A slow victorious smile spread across Chitra's face as she took in the loud ear-splitting applause and standing ovation they were getting from the audience.

They ended up winning the competition with an whopping 60% lead in votes. Though they won the prize money, the prize that really made Chitra's efforts worthwhile was the sour expressions of Pooja's and Narein's faces as the host declared Chitra and Abdul's names as the winners of the competition.