Dance Dad

Story Info
A dance dad gets sexually assaulted by dance moms.
1.5k words
4.17
37.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers

I knew things were going to get crazy by the time I arrived at the school. My daughters were in their party outfits ready for the fundraiser gala. Their dance teacher, Guava (yes, her name was Guava) was quickly approaching me, her brown hair long and flowing. I wasn't used to seeing her with her hair down and I noted how beautiful she was.

"Rudolfo," Guava's Hispanic accent was sexy but I wasn't about to get sidetracked by my daughter's dance teacher. I had learned a long time ago not to get involved with the moms and teachers that I dealt with constantly since I was a single father.

My wife and the girls' mom had passed away from ovarian cancer two springs ago. I hadn't recovered well and truthfully, I knew that no other woman could ever fill the void that Sienna had filled for me. Since her death, I had been deeply alone in ways I had never realized could feel so isolating. I often turned to tell Sienna something important only to realize that she was really gone and that she wasn't coming back.

"Rudolfo? Would you like to dance with me?" I looked around the room. We were at the dance mixer and fundraiser for my daughter, Georgia's dance tournament in Montreal. Everyone was dancing and it probably wouldn't arouse any suspicion if I danced with Guava."

"Okay, why not?" I quickly scanned the room and spotted both of my daughters. Georgia was dancing with her teammates and my older daughter, Iris was on her phone, probably texting with a boy. I still hadn't gotten used to Iris being into boys. She was almost the age her mother had been when I had first met her. Looking at Iris now, I realized how young Sienna and I had been when we started out. We had been in true love, and I knew it even more now than I had ever realized then. I had loved Sienna with my entire heart.

I let Guava lead me out onto the dance floor. The other dance moms gathered around us, watching our every move. To say that dance moms are competitive is an understatement. It was all about whose daughter was the best, who was progressing and who was stagnating. The girls held positions on their teams and they were all very aware of what would happen if they didn't earn their spot. They would be cut.

Guava was rubbing her body against mine, turning around and rubbing that thick Latina ass against my cock. I was horny, but I hadn't had sex with another woman yet. I was still clinging to Sienna's memory. Sheryl Beuler was making her way toward me, dancing until she was behind me. She began to grind her hips, rubbing her body against mine.

The other moms were feverishly trying to get my attention, giving me naughty, sexual looks and edging their way in. The dance girls were all dancing, blissfully unaware that their mothers all had an agenda. I knew I was in trouble when I felt a hand grab my cock and squeeze.

"Hey! Who grabbed me?" I asked. Giggles erupted but no one confessed before it happened again, and then again.

"Hey!" I screamed. The women were all grabbing me, ganging up on me right there on the dance floor.

"Let's take him to the back," Guava called and suddenly, I was fighting them as they attempted to drag me out of the main hall.

"Ladies! Stop it! What's gotten into you?" I screamed. There were so many of them and only one of me. I didn't want to alarm my daughters and their friends either, so I did my best to make sure that I didn't make a scene. I made it out of the grand hall and as soon as they thought they had me alone, they attacked, pulling me into one of the smaller meeting rooms.

"Finally, we are alone!" Guava laughed.

"Finally, it's time for you to see what we've been planning for you," Sheryl laughed. She was the kind of woman that I tended to avoid. She was bossy, entitled and somewhat rude. She was quite beautiful but it was the kind of beauty that I didn't give a shit about. She was pretty in that regal, older woman kind of way. Most of these women were older than me, mostly because Sienna and I had been so young when we'd had our daughters.

Sheryl unbuckled my belt while Guava held me in place. Some of the other women began to untie my shoes and work my shirt off of me. They didn't stop until was naked. I was protesting the whole time, telling them to stop but they weren't going to stop now, that was apparent. I had never seen a pack of women like this, all working together to get the one man that wouldn't pay them the kind of attention that they were used to.

My cock bounced free as Sheryl smiled a satisfied smile. There were hands all over my cock and they were replaced by Sheryl's mouth. I knew Guava was about to lick my balls but when she finally did it, I almost came right then and there. I somehow held myself back but I let myself enjoy the pleasure of their mouths of my cock. The other women were begging for their turn and I watched as the women all made sure that each of them got to try me.

I had never felt more like a piece of meat than I did then. I felt a bit emasculated and if I'm being honest, I also felt great. All these women wanting me was super flattering but it wasn't their desire alone that made this so hot. It was the fact that we were doing this with our daughters in the other room that really got me off. These ladies were so horny for me that they couldn't stop themselves from taking what they wanted from me.

"Fuck me now!" Guava begged me. "Please." The other women moved out of the way to give Guava room to take what she wanted. The dance moms deferred to her, knowing that she was ultimately in control of how much their daughters got to perform in the upcoming shows. Guava bent over in front of me and lifted her party dress. She pulled down her red, lace panties and bent over, her Latin ass big and beautiful.

I don't know what came over me. I slammed my hard dick deep into Guava's waiting pussy. She let out a shriek as the other women gasped. I decided to give them all a show and I proceeded to fuck Guava to the best of my ability. She came fast the first few times and by the time I was done with her, she lay in a heap beneath me gasping for breath.

"Who is next?" I asked the ladies. "Sheryl?"

"I'm married," Sheryl explained. "I think actual sex might be too much."

"Oh come on, Sheryl. You've taken it this far. Why not just go all the way?" I taunted her.

"Fine," she agreed, sliding her panties down and lifting her skirt. She bent over for me and I took it slow, forcing my cock into her one inch at a time. I watched as Sheryl buckled underneath me, screaming as I made her cum. Guava was watching from a nearby chair. She looked tired and listless and it turned me on knowing that I had done that to her.

"I'm going to cum! Who wants it?" I screamed, pushing Sheryl out of the way.

"Me!" a bunch of women shouted.

"I'll give it to all of you!" I grunted and I came hard, shooting my jizz all over my waiting fans. I had never had so many women into me at once and in a way it made me feel powerful. I loved that feeling of power as I squirted cum, sprinkler-style all over a bunch of their horny, dance mom faces.

"Thank you!" one of them screamed.

"The pleasure is all mine," I told them and I meant it. But now that I had blown my load it was time for me to go check on my daughters. I excused myself, pulling my limbs from several women who were clinging to me and trying to fight them off as I pulled my clothes back into place.

I made my way back to the great hall to see Iris still on her phone as if no time had passed. Georgia was still dancing, working on a particular dance move. I watched her try to perform it repeatedly and I laughed to myself. My daughters had no idea how popular their dad was. I suppose all daughters have no idea about these things.

I turned back toward the door and there they were, all the dance moms following me. I smiled at them and beckoned them to follow me. I made my way back to the small room I had fucked Guava and Sheryl in. I had time to fuck a few more dance mom pussies. I felt a pang of guilt as I thought of Sienna, but it was quickly replaced by the deep longing that had haunted me for two years. I was so fucking horny and I had a whole slew of pussies to fuck.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers