All Comments on 'Dance with Me'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best writing on Literotica

Again , characters you root for, you like! You want them to get together, Similar theme to Red Roses but story is really good! Because of the characters, you feel like you're reading love making rather than just sex. I look for your stories to read them more! Can't imagine where Red, now White Roses will go but finish the hell up! I've been looking for it !

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 3 years ago

I liked how love didn't immediately conquer all - I was honestly ready for Alex to kick Samantha out and for the story to end, despite knowing what kind of website this is!

It was like flashing back to high school for three pages. Memories both good and bad, the stereotypes of being in a social group still holding firm 30+ years later, and the most agonizing game an adult will ever play - "what if?"

When they finally got together, the payoff felt earned as did Samantha and Alex's happiness.

Legend says that Mike is still getting his ass kicked by Marjorie to this day...

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Nuanced, erotically crafted tale. Just as strong as your other stories, and uniquely so. Loved each for the well developed characters and the tense storylines. Please, more.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

High school reunions...

Interesting to see the old crowd--the ones who've turned bald, the hot young women who've now gone flabby. Yes, and the ones who were outcasts are now CEOs and executives. Then there are those like Mike, who were big athletes, now with beer bellies.

Peyton, you've done a great job of portraying a typical HS reunion, and there still may be the snuffed flame of romance that's rekindled as this story depicts. Great job.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

I had read this one, forgotten the title, then found it again. The best version of this reunion trope I've ever read.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

I can understand how to very young people would react as they did and as stated pre internet searches and social media you can disappear. I wonder if anyone say what Mike did at the reunion and if so why didn't;tthey tell Alex? Also, why was she not slapping Mike and screaming. That too would have let all know she was being assaulted and not a willing participant. Guess it would lessen the later drama and make up.

Anyway, very good romance.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Beautiful Story

You described the reunion perfectly, very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but i would think if she cared for him as much as she said she did she would not had waited 30 years to clear the air. She did not know he was single yet took the chance as a widow. Even without the romance i would hate having him remember me as a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with the last anonymous post... If you love someone you don't wait 30 years to find them again. You don't wait for a reunion and when you see them again you don't wait to profess your love for them. Sure in the beginning they didn't have the internet to search but Facebook and Classmates.com now exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimp writer has the same set up of a romance story with drama and suddenly at the end there's drastic turnaround....not much brain cells in play here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch behaving like a delicate flower....only skanks will allow themselves to be kissed by unwanted man!!

EVLoverEVLover6 months ago

Saddened, for them, that the four preceding Anonymous commenters apparently couldn’t see past their own judgements about how others “should” act in order to recognize and appreciate the wonderfulness of this fictional story.

Like many of the better Lit Romance authors, you do a great job of writing about real people…who just happen to be flawed and occasionally do imperfect things.

Please continue to share your gifts with your appreciative followers.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19555 months ago

Anonymous 1 hr ago. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...