Dance with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tensed.

The door opened and there he was again. She noted that even in a tee shirt and a pair of cargo shorts, he looked as good as he had the night before. "Hi, Alex."

Alex blinked at the sight of her. "Sammy? What are you doing here? How'd you find me?" He narrowed his eyes. "Do I need to kick Tom's ass?"

"I wish you wouldn't. May I come in?"

He hesitated.

"Five minutes, Alex. Please."

He moved aside. "Come in."

She entered and had to repress a giggle. The living room, which was normally set up to receive visitors or watch television or something, was now jammed with computers. Desks bearing computer cases and monitors lined the walls. Wires and network cables crisscrossed the floor.

She jerked her head in the room. "You don't entertain much, do you?"

"Not really. I can work from home some days and when the boys are home, they can game together." He smiled. "My need to maintain a 'fancy' space went away when Sharon left. It's a home, now. We have the den to watch TV and it's for comfort, not for show. Come on, we can sit on the back porch. Would you like a cup of coffee? Or tea?"

"Coffee's fine. Lots of sugar, lots of cream."

He nodded. "I take mine the same way."

Alex led her to the back porch. A head-high slat fence surrounded a square yard of trimmed green grass and a slanted wooden roof covered the patio. A glass-topped metal table, surrounded by four cushioned wicker chairs, occupied the center of the patio. "Be right back."

Samantha sat. She inhaled the cool morning air. Be calm, Samantha.

Alex returned a few minutes later. He handed her a steaming mug, which she took with a grateful nod and smile, then scooted another chair to face her before sitting. He hefted his own cup. "It's a blend, hope you like it."

She sipped the rich warm liquid. "It's good."

He placed his cup on the table. "Okay, Samantha. You didn't drive here this morning for the coffee. What's on your mind?"

Samantha stared into her cup. "Alex, first of all, I want to apologize for what you saw. Both now and then."

"Accepted."

She blinked and looked at him. "Just like that?"

He shrugged. "What should I do? Emotionally extort tears or something? Demand that you get down on your knees, wring your hands, and beg for my forgiveness?"

"No, but—"

"All right then," he said, cutting over her words. "I accept your apology but it's really not needed. You made a choice, then and now. I can accept that."

She frowned. "And what do you think I chose?"

"Mike Simpson."

She laughed. "I don't want that idiot. He kissed me last night without being asked."

"And before?"

Her laugh faded. "Alex, I made a mistake. One of the cool, popular kids expressed interest in me ... a kid who had been ignored all her childhood. For just a split-second, I was enthralled by that attention. It didn't mean anything."

"It meant something to me," Alex said. A tremor of angle ran through his voice. "Besides, I gave you all the attention I had to give. That wasn't enough?"

"It's not that."

"And then you leave me to get my ass beat into the dirt by Simpson and two of his asshole friends—all so you could spend some time with the guy."

A flush spread up her cheeks. "Alex, I never wanted that. I didn't even know that's what happened until Willie told me about it last night."

"Yeah, right."

"I didn't! You just vanished on me. All I heard was that you and Mike had a brief fight that got broken up. I didn't know you went to the hospital. Your parents wouldn't tell me anything. Nobody told me anything. I couldn't find you. I loved you. I wanted us to spend our lives together."

She put her cup on the table and reached for his hand.

He shoved it away. "Sure. Your actions didn't show it."

"Alex, we were young. I was stupid. I admit it!"

"You have no idea," he said. Samantha flinched at the pain in his face. "You have no idea what you did to me, Sammy. I loved you so much. I would have moved heaven and earth for you."

"Alex—"

The sadness morphed to anger. "Then you gave yourself to that son-of-a-bitch. How could you do that to me?"

"No, I didn't. He didn't even touch me past what you saw."

"Sure."

"Listen to me—"

He pushed off the chair arms and shot to a standing position. "No, I've heard enough. You should go."

Samantha's frustration hit a tipping point. She surged to her feet. "Damn it, Alex! Why can't you understand? I fucked up, I know it! Why do you think I came to this stupid reunion?"

"I figured it was so you could have Mike kick my ass again before you fucked him."

For one near-instant moment, Samantha understood his anger. She understood how love could morph to hate in the blink of an eye. Her hand quivered as she anticipated raising it and slapping the grim expression off his face.

Then her shoulders sagged. Her anger fled; pain and sadness rushed into the vacuum. Tears blurred her vision. All these years, he thinks I had him beaten so I could sleep with Mike. If he really believes that, how could he even look at me at all? Pointless. This was all pointless.

Samantha bowed her head. Her voice was soft. "Goodbye, Alex."

She stumbled through the patio doors and down the hall to the front door. Her lips quivered as she fought to keep from breaking down completely. She undid the lock and put her hand on the knob.

Alex's hand covered hers, gently halting her motion. "Sammy."

She refused to look at him.

"Sammy, I'm sorry. That was cruel of me."

She nodded.

With his hands on hers, Alex led Samantha past the computer room the den, where a couch and two matching chairs faced a big screen tv. Alex pulled her onto the couch and sat so their hips touched. Without even thinking about it, she snuggled against him and threw her arm over his chest. He wrapped one around her shoulders. Samantha cried silently. Tears dampened his shirt.

When the worst was past, she whispered, "Alex, I'm sorry."

"I know. Me too."

"It was only that one kiss, I swear."

"I believe you." His chuckle was faint. "Maybe dumb on my part but I want to believe you."

She bit her lip. "Do ... do you ever wonder what would have happened if I hadn't done that?"

"I guess we would have stayed together, gotten married."

"Do you regret that?"

He shook his head. "If we had stayed together, you wouldn't have had a good marriage to a good man. I wouldn't have my sons. There's no point in living with regret, Sammy. We can only make the best of things going forward."

She wiped her eyes and raised her tear-stained face to Alex's. He gave her one of his crooked smiles and brushed her hair from her face. Her eyes probed the depths of his. She felt his breath on her cheek, the heat of his body, and the passion lurking in her soul sparked. "And how do you want to go forward?"

He leaned forward and grazed his lips against hers.

Samantha froze. Sudden heat assailed her cheeks. The skin of her palms felt cold and clammy, and her whole body trembled. She half-sat up and grabbed his face in both hands. Samantha pressed their mouths together. Alex's hands found her shoulders and pulled her body against his. The ember of passion within roared to a bonfire.

She took her mouth from his and stood. She offered her hand and a smile. Alex took it and all but jumped off the couch. No words were spoken. None were needed.

Their mouths sought each other's. Samantha teased his lips with hers. She poked her tongue against his.

Alex snaked his arms under hers, around her back, and lifted her, as easily as he might lift a child. Samantha's legs reacted on their own, without conscious thought; she hooked them around his waist and pulled him as tight against her as she could.

Samantha felt herself weaving backwards down the hallway and into the bedroom. She half-expected him to set her on her feet but Alex softly lowered her back to the bed without breaking contact. He lowered his lips to her throat, kissing and nibbling the tender skin. Samantha groaned and ran her fingers through his hair. His hands stroked her sides and hips.

Stars burst before her eyes and her breath came in pants. Oh God yes, I can't believe we're finally doing this! She moaned and squeezed him.

After a moment, Alex reared back on his knees. He peeled his tee shirt over his head and tossed it aside. Samantha sat up with him. She kissed and kneaded the muscles of his chest and abdomen. Alex's hands fumbled under hers, unbuttoning her blouse. As soon as he did, she rolled her shoulders and helped him pull her arms from her sleeves. Once done, he pushed her back on the bed and kissed him again.

She found his hand with hers and laced her fingers through his. Samantha locked her knees on his waist and pushed, rolling him on to his back with her atop him. She kissed him some more. His hands cupped her breasts through the thin bra. She sat up straight and smiled at him. Never taking her eyes from his, she reached behind, undid the clasp, and shook the bra from her shoulders. Alex's hands grasped her breasts, squeezing and caressing. His thumbs brushed over her nipples, which hardened. She gasped. Between breaths, she said, "Like what you have there?"

"God, Sammy," Alex said in a breathy voice, "you're beautiful."

"Shoes off."

She heard the thump-thump as his sneakers fell to the floor. Her sandals joined them.

Samantha kissed her way down his chest and stomach, to his waist. She unsnapped his shorts, grabbed on either side, and pulled them down his legs. His hard cock came free, slapping against his belly.

Nice.

She quickly dispensed with his shorts and stood beside the bed. She gave him another smile as she unzipped her jeans and dropped them to the floor. She watched Alex taking in her toned legs. The lust in his eyes was unmistakable.

Samantha's fingers danced around the edge of her panties, edging under the waistband, across her belly. She rolled her hips in a slow teasing pitch. With every second, Alex's breathing grew stronger. When she thought he was at a fever pitch, she lowered her underwear, revealing the trimmed patch over her shaven lips. His strangled groan inflamed her own passion. The aroma of her own arousal was unmistakable.

She hopped back on the bed and settled between his legs. Alex made to sit up but she placed a hand on his chest to hold him in place. With her other hand, she lightly dragged her fingernails across the bulbous head and down the length of the shaft, then back up. She repeated that twice before grasping his member and lowering her tongue to touch the tip.

Alex stiffened.

Samantha rolled her tongue around the head. She teased the slit, poking it once or twice, then lowered her mouth over the head, engulfing it. The flesh was hot and musky to her senses. She inched forward, taking an inch or so of the rock-hard shaft, withdrew, then went down a little further, and repeated that, until she had taken in most of his thick six inches.

Alex's fingers found their way to her head. She paused, wondering if he would push her head down in his excitement, but he simply stroked her hair without exerting any pressure. Samantha smiled around his cock. It was nice that he let her set the pace.

She raised and lowered her head several more times, dragging her lips the length of the shaft. Every time she reached the head, she puckered her lips causing Alex's entire cock to twitch. His rod got even harder. She lowered her arm from his chest to between her legs. She spread her lips, found her clit, and began to stroking it in rhythm to her bobbing head.

Pleasure boiled through her—both from the orgasm mounting in herself and from the joy of feeling Alex's reactions to her attention. He groaned and shook. Her own fingers rubbed her clit with increasing speed. Her pussy throbbed with excitement.

Samantha pulled her mouth all the way up and gave his cock one last lick to the tip. She crawled on top of him and kissed him. She wondered if he would resist kissing her after his dick had been in her mouth—Barry had never liked it—but he mashed his lips against hers all the same.

Samantha sat up, straddling his hips. She reached back, grabbed his cock and guided it toward her sopping box. Alex's hands crept up her ribcage to cup her breasts.

She found her entrance with the tip and ever so slowly sank backwards. Samantha gave a little cry as she rested her ass on his thighs. She paused there a moment, enjoying the sensation of his iron-bar of a cock filling her. She shivered.

So good. It's been too long.

Samantha raised up slightly and sank down again. A violent spasm of delight made her flinch. As she gazed at him, fresh tears filled her eyes. "I love you. I never stopped."

"I love you too, Sammy."

She began a steady rocking back and forth, letting his slick cock pierce her over and over. Fluid trickled down the inside of her thighs. The sensation of his dick pushing her apart was delicious and awesome. Samantha placed both palms on Alex's chest and stared in his eyes as she rode him. He gazed back, his eyes full of wonder and love. Her soul sang

Her fingers had done the work of almost getting her there and every sense was aflame with love and happiness, and just simple joy. She rocked back and forth faster and faster until she was all but slamming her pelvis against his. Waves of bliss rippled from her abdomen. Her need became animalistic, feral. Her senses demanded her orgasm; her conscious brain receded to the back of her thoughts as the sexual beast took over. Samanatha growled in delight as she impaled herself over and over.

For his part, Alex held her hips and thrust into her from beneath. He closed his eyes and canted his head back.

Samantha smashed down on Alex's prick one last time. Her orgasm burst through her. She cried out. Her body spasmed over and over. Then Alex groaned and tensed. Heat flooded Samantha's insides as Alex pumped his load into her. She quivered at each pulse of his orgasm.

When the tension fled his grip, Samantha slumped across his chest. Her face hovered half-an-inch over his. Her hair fell around him like a shroud.

Alex lay with his eyes closed. His chest heaved and his fingers still clenched her hips.

"Hey," she said.

He cracked one eye open. In between pants, he murmured, "Hey, yourself."

She touched his cheek. "You okay?"

Alex chuckled. "Uh, yeah. I'm okay. You?"

"Mmm-hmm." She wiggled her hips and quivered; he was still hard and deep inside her and even that slight movement sent a minor aftershock through her. "Just enjoying the moment. Do you know how long I've waited to do that?"

"Yeah." He looked at her. "Was it worth the wait?"

She gave him a soft kiss. "Yes."

Samantha buried her head next to his and held him as his cock softened. His arms encircled her back. After a few moments, he slid out of her. She swung her leg off him and snuggled into his chest. "You still want to kick Tom's ass for getting me your address?"

Alex laughed. "No, I think I'll let him live."

What now? That was wonderful but ... but where does this go from here?

Alex had evidently been thinking along the same lines. "What now, Sammy?"

"I ... I don't know, Alex. I know I don't want to lose you again."

"I don't want to lose you either. So what do we do?"

Samantha smiled. "Whatever we do, we do it together, okay? We talk, we sort it out—and no matter what, we never give up on each other. Deal?"

He took her hand. "Deal."

"Good. So, are you going to show me to the shower?"

"Why the shower?"

"I think we need to clean up." She kissed his neck. "You're going to take me out and let me buy you breakfast, and you best eat up, because you need to build up your strength. We have thirty years to make up for."

"Then we better get up." He moved from under her, stood, and stretched his arms over his head.

Samantha ran her eyes up and down him, bringing a fresh tingling to her groin. He caught her gaze and helped her to her feet. As they stood facing each other, covered in each other's lust, Alex said, "Samantha?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for not giving up on us."

She smiled. "You too."

The ghost of a frown passed over his face. "How do you figure? I mean, you were the one who took the chance, laid your heart bare."

"No more than you."

He said, "You could have gone home after last night."

"You could have let me walk out the door just now."

He smiled. "I guess so."

Samantha draped her arms around his shoulders. "I meant it. I do love you."

"I love you too. Like the song says, I can take you where you want to go."

"That's wherever you are. Dance with me."

"I promise to."

Samantha's heart sang. They shared one last kiss before Alex steered them to the shower.

END