Dancer Turns me out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Gary said, looking deeply into my eyes again, "do you agree to be my cumdump for the night, Jenny?"

"Yes sir," I almost whispered.

"Louder sissy. I need the microphones to pick up your voice so there can be no doubt you were a willing participant," Gary spat at me.

It was at that moment I realized one of the monitors was of this room, of me from behind, my stockings and panties in clear view. Oddly, I was proud at that moment of how straight my seams were. I knew at that point that Gary owned my ass.

"Yes sir," I said, much louder. "I want to be your cumdump. Please, sir, use me."

Gary smiled wide at me, like a cartoon shark before attacking. He took the glass from my hand, placing it on his desk with his, and turned back to me. "On your knees and hands behind your back, slut."

I quickly dropped to my knees in front of him. He walked up to me, towering over me in my submissive position. He pushed his bulge right up against my nose. "Breath deeply, Jenny. Take in the smell of a real cock."

I breathed in deeply through my nose. He smelled very musky, like how my cumrag panties would smell after I jerked off into them many, many times. The smell of man and arousal made my cock jump in my panties. Gary stroked my cheek, then grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face hard against his bulge and moaning softly. I could feel my panties getting wetter as this powerful man took control of me.

He abruptly let go and walked behind his desk, sitting down. He gave me a look which was easily interpreted as "come here." I started to stand, but his shaking head stopped me cold. "No, crawl over here," Gary ordered.

I obediently crawled across the dirty floor to him, wondering just what kind of filth I was encountering with each movement. Finally, I reached him but not before ripping a hole in the right knee of my stocking. I kneeled by his chair and looked up, noticing for the first time that he had unzipped and pulled his cock out. It stood tall and proud, jutting out of his fly. It wasn't big like I'd seen in porn, but certainly bigger and more impressive than my 6".

"Have you ever sucked a man's cock before?" he asked, staring down at me.

"No sir," I replied truthfully.

"Well, that's going to change very soon," he said, chuckling. "Just do to me what you like done to you and you'll be fine. Oh, and you better swallow every drop. I hate getting cum on my clothes."

I leaned forward, taking another man's hard cock in my trembling hand for the first time. The electricity in the room jumped as soon as I made contact with the soft skin. I moved closer, my mouth hovering just over his pronounced cockhead, knowing once I started, there'd be no going back.Gary helped me get over that fear by forcing my head down, pushing his cock deep into my mouth.

Surprise soon gave way to desire. I worked up and down on his hard cock, my tongue swirling over the tip. I licked up and down his veiny shaft and was actually disappointed his balls were still safely tucked away inside his pants. I wanted to lick them too!

Gary left me alone, allowing me to get used to sucking his cock at my own speed. I tried not to make it too sloppy, but I couldn't help myself. I was drooling with pleasure all over his shaft and using it as lube while I stroked his cock. I was trying to do everything I liked, using my tongue firmly against him and bobbing as deeply as I comfortably could.

Eventually, the real man in the room took charge. I felt him shift in his seat, then his hands on the back of my head. I started forcing me down further on his cock, until I could feel him filling my throat. I was gagging with every thrust and my eyes were watering like crazy. He would let me up just long enough to gasp for air, then force me down again until my nose was pressed hard against his body.

Then his rhythm shifted from long, deep thrusts to short, fast pumps. He was fucking my face and I knew he was close. I started moaning in pleasure, hoping the vibrations would travel through his cock to his balls, creating even more cum for me.

As he pumped, he started groaning and talking down to me, saying, "Take... my... cum... you... nasty.. Biiiiitttttcccccchhhhhhh!"

I felt his cock swell inside my mouth, then the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I closed my mouth tight around his cock, afraid of what would happen if I accidentally drooled his cum onto his pants. He thrust inside my mouth with each spurt. After three, my mouth started feeling really full. After his fifth, I wasn't sure I could take anymore and swallowed down what I was holding in my mouth.

After two or three more pulses, Gary pulled out of my mouth and commanded me to open up. He stroked the last few drops out of his softening cock directly on to my tongue. The taste wasn't unpleasant. It didn't taste too different from mine, though his was much thicker and less watery than my own emissions.

Gary relaxed back in his chair while I remained kneeling next to him like an obedient puppy. I was looking up at him with a huge smile on my face, so proud that I had pleased such an obviously experienced man with my first ever cock sucking attempt.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" Gary asked with a sigh. "Damn, you're a natural born dick lover. Usually, you sissies are terrible the first time. You dove in like my cum was oxygen and you needed it to survive," he said with a laugh.

"I'm so glad it was good for you, sir," I said, looking up at him. "I don't know what happened I just...well, I really wanted to please you."

"I know exactly what happened," he confidently replied. "You finally figured out who you really are. You're a toy for pleasure. You're not a fucker, you're a fuckee."

Internally, I knew he was right. I never felt comfortable taking charge in the bedroom which led to unsatisfying sex with the women I had talked into my bed. I just wanted them to take control, to tell me what, where, when and how but I didn't give a shit about why. Now, that I finally experienced that level of control, there would be no going back.

"You probably want to cum, right?" Gary asked, looking down at me and interrupting my thoughts. "Go sit on the end of the couch. I'll pull up your, let's say, performance on that monitor and you can jerk off while you watch. You do need to eat all your cum and don't you dare make a mess of my couch, got it!?!"

I scrambled to the couch and watched my transformation from clothed male to sissy bitch, stroking my cock through my messy panties, timing it so I would cum when Gary filled my mouth. I jerked off into my free hand, then licked it clean, disappointed it wasn't the same texture and consistency I had just experienced.

After I finished, Gary walked over to me. "Are you a local?" he asked.

"No sir," I responded. "I'm in town for a conference for a few more days."

"Here's the deal, Jenny," he said sternly. "I expect you back here the next two nights at 9 pm sharp. Jamal downstairs will bring you up to my office and you will spend three hours each night here as my plaything. I may keep you for myself or I may rent your ass to any number of my friends. You will do as you're told until midnight, then I will send you on your way. The money you earn will go to Harley since she's the one who found you. Your only reward will be cum in your stomach and ass. Do you agree to my terms?"

I gulped down the huge lump in my throat before looking him in the eyes and saying, "I only have one question: where can I buy more lingerie around here?"

He and I both laughed before sealing the deal with a shot of Jack and another blow job.


12