Dances in Erotica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came to a small clearing and saw some movement on the ground. Brian motioned for us to be quiet and stay where we were. He crept closer and then turned to us, motioning to come up to him and be quiet. We crept up to him, not making any noise while walking, and stood beside him. What met our eyes was a couple in the process of having some wild outdoor sex. We all looked at each other and grinned like school kids. We watched as the woman was sucking the guys' cock and he was licking her pussy, as they 69'd each other. I loved that position and told Megan in a quiet whisper.

"I love doing that. I get so turned on."

She nodded and whispered to me that was something she really wanted to try but her husband didn't. I motioned with my hand that we would all try it later back at the tent. Megan gave me a thumbs up okay and we went back to watching the couple. They were so into it that they never noticed three people twenty feet away, enjoying the show they put on. With the woman on top, I saw her taking all of his cock in her mouth and admired her ability. I knew what that was like and now Megan knew as well. For that matter, so did Brian.

12