All Comments on 'Dancing Again'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BRING ON THE GAY FRIEND

Let the gay friend use his ass well wife is getting fucked right next to him bent over the table. Then make him do clean-up on all.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold is over thinking

But I do love your idea of Paul's bi friend getting sucked by cuckold. And cuckold's tight pussy getting fucked by the bi stud and having cuckold bred in front of wife and her lover. Then cuckold can start cleaning cock's and pussy. As cuckold leaks and drips goo out of his chastity cage. So please, this cannot be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then he called the Police

And Paul and his wife went to jail. In the ensuing divorce he got 90% of the assets since she had been convicted of several felonies. I wonder how the stupid bitch thinks her plan worked out? Awful story, badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoy prison

While they let the moron free and retire to the bedroom, agreed he calls the police and they arrest the dynamic duo. In handcuffs there they go. Don't come home bitch. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How about this

Hubby lets wifey and her asshole go to bed to fuck and makes himself busy in the kitchen. First he finds a large pan and a gallon of cooking oil. Then he heats the oil until its smoking.

While the couple are having their post fuck snooze, hubby takes the pan of oil into the bedroom and after pulling back the sheets throws the whole pan of smoking hot oil over them, being careful to make sure he does'nt get splashed.

Hubby then sits back and cuts off the cock cage while enjoying the sight of the dynamic duo writhing in agony from their full thickness burns.

Works for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

where do you find all the ideas that all husbands are wimps some of us would throw the bitch out and let everybody have the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

yes throw the bitch out she is worthless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When they released him?

He immediately phoned the police and had them arrested. Assault, battery, sexual assault, spousal abuse, mental cruelty, torture and illegal restraint just to name a few of the charges. His cuts and bruises were documented and lover boy and the cunt were off to prison for years and years. Hubby kept all the assets in their divorce since the bitch was in prison being used as Big Bertha's bitch. This was just god awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous