All Comments on 'Dancing Ch. 04'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 15 years ago
HOTT

a good love story always gets me all gooey inside. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo brava!

You've nailed it again. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us once again. Gosh Im sitting here all warm and fuzzy with a silly grin on my face :-). Sated... Toodles! Cat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

You are definitely the master of writing. This is a lovely story. lots of emotion and hot sex. Keep up the fabulous work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect!!!

It is great when you can open a story and know you are gonig to love it before reading the first sentence. I saw who it was by and knew "get comfy and enjoy the roller coast of emotions that diffine a good romance drama" That was yet another wonderful story. I can't wait for more of your stories to come out.

TransverseTransversealmost 15 years ago
Fantastic, as expected

Your stories are always very intimate and deeply involved with the characters and their thoughts and emotions, but I think the thing I liked most about this story was that they weren't perfect. They had issues, serious ones, and their love for each other helped them to work through things that some people can never move past. It was very soulful, and you could feel the warmth that each character radiated during the emotional scenes. Keep writing stories in this first person style, because it really suits you; as a reader, I know that whenever you post a story, it'll be worth reading.

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
Crying it's so beautiful

So emotional, intense, loving. Oh goodness, it's just perfect. You are so amazing. Thank you again for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

So romantic and so beatiful.. I loved it!!!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Dancing in Life's Joy

This near-perfect love story arrives at wonderful juicy hot sex, with the richly loving emotions well expressed. Both men need to make love, not merely fuck. That they sleep together as celibates making their devotion slowly blossom is a nice touch, required by their mutual need to heal from heinous abuse. The tantalizing tentativeness of their sweet affection climaxes in a couple of days of deep sex and even in marriage as the run of the play ends. Short critique: Hot damn!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
still lovin' it --- from a regular

sweet, gentle and as hot as molten lava--- great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heart warming.

Great how they started out with a bit of conflict and worked thru their problems to find their own happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was so BEAUTIFUL!!! and HOT. I loved it. I'm going to read more of your stories and I can't wait to see what new stories you come up with! I wish this one didn't have to end.

Happy Writing to you!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Really hot stuff :) seriously seriously hot :)

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

So cute. I did feel like you rushed the ending a bit. I don't know why but I expected their first time to be longer and it would have added a bit more to the story. It just seemed like you tried to get done with and out the way. It was still an awesome story and that's really all I can say wasn't perfect about it.

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
great story

I'm so glad they found each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet & romantic

i loved this story

handman92handman92about 12 years ago
HEA and totally real

Realistic with no over-the-top drama, just two men who started out mistrusting each other and end up having to learn to trust and support through past trials until they fall in love.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

One of the best love stories in this category, with just enough inital teasing and adversity to make you cheer at the happy ending. Only, why did you not write the part where Matt makes love to Aaron, as the story suggested would happen long before any action the other way round.

catch1986catch1986over 11 years ago
Beautiful!

It was so wonderful to see the turn-around in both characters. Matt was perhaps a little more instant than I would have expected, but it was still beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i love a good HEA, and not too saccharine sweet either. good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo/Brava!

HEA is on the short list of things the world will never have enough of.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Beautiful

proves love will always win. i love the pace of the story, not hurried, dealing with some of the evils of this world and the healing of those willing to fight to end up as winners. lovely story.

canndcanndover 10 years ago
don't miss this one

This was a great story. I'm really glad i happened upon your work and will have to read your other stories. Thanks.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Great story

Lovely story to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent

this was an excellent story, please keep writing. you are very talented

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow! You handled two very sensitive issues incredibly well and yet you also perfectly incorporated the love and physical side! Having been a victim of one of those issues I normally stop reading if that's involved yet I could and wanted to continue.

Please keep writing I think you are a very talented author.

Jay x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, & I loved them! Great story thank you! 🥰🥰🥰

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 2 years ago

love love love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dancing Ch. 03 Previous Part
Dancing Series Info