Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Setting the stage for changes to come.
5.6k words
4.12
53k
48
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

A Wife Changes Beyond Imagining

But all for the Best

*********************

1st part of a multi-part story of how a wife, needing a job in tough economic times, transformed not just her body and life, but everything about her marriage. In part one we meet our characters and set the stage for all the future changes.

********************

Fun Role Playing

I was more than a little nervous. I had never done this kind of thing before - never been with anyone else since I got married. But, time to take the plunge, I just could never let my wife Sheila know. I pulled out the scrap of paper from my pocket and dialed the number.

A warm woman's voice answered.

"Is this Paradise Escorts?" I asked.

"Yes, that's us," she answered, "what's your pleasure tonight?"

I thought for a moment.

"I'd like a redhead, the wilder the better. I really want an aggressive one."

The voice on the other end of the phone replied with an odd question,

"anything else specific about her body?"

I was taken aback, but thought why not go all the way.

"Yes, I want her pussy shaved."

The voice on the other end didn't even skip a beat.

"That's not a problem, I have just the lady for you. Remember our rates are seventy-five an hour or two fifty for the night. Tips are at your discretion."

She gave me an address and told me to be there at eight.

The time seemed to crawl till seven thirty. At last, I jumped in my car and followed the directions through the quiet streets from the state highway. The address was on a quiet cul-de-sac with modern houses set back from the road. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell.

The hall must have been tile because I could hear heels clicking closer. I could feel an eye looking me over through the peephole. I had had to describe myself over the phone and figured I was being checked out.

Suddenly the door opened and I gasped. Facing me was a truly wild woman. She was about five nine but at least five inches of that was from a pair of over the calf length black leather five-inch high heel boots.

Looking upward, I took in black stockings covering a set of awesome firm legs, the short tight black leather micro-miniskirt, and a black, lacy, nearly transparent skintight top. Some kind of dark lingerie was visible through the lace. My escort had long blood red nails matching her red lips. She shook her long red straight hair and grinned.

"I heard you wanted wild. Are you sure you can handle it?"

I grinned back, "I've got the cash and the need, I think I'll take care of all you can dish out."

She ushered me down a long hallway into a softly lit living room, while telling me her name was Amber and she loved this part of her job. Jazz played softly on the stereo and champagne sat in a bucket on a table. I took the time to take another look at my "date".

She was well-built with a great pair, 34Cs at least. Her nipples were firm, and large, jutting out against her top. She had a narrow waist that swelled out to a pair of inviting hips. Her ass was high and tight, rippling under the black leather of her skirt.

Her face was boldly made up, with bright red pouting lips and dark purple eyeshadow accenting her dark blue, almost purple eyes. She was very energetic licking her lips and pushing her breasts together and up with her upper arms.

"First let's take care of business," my escort whispered. "Are you only good for an hour or are you an all-nighter?"

I grinned back, "Here's two fifty and fifty for you, I know you'll be worth it."

She laughed, "You got that right buddy, I could make the Pope give up his vows."

I looked into her startlingly dark blue eyes, "Well that's good, 'cause I like to get my money's worth."

Amber took the money and put it into a drawer as she got out a bottle and two shot glasses.

"I always like to start with some tequila, it starts the motor going and eases introductions."

We downed the fiery liquid and popped the champagne. After chatting for a minute Amber suggested we dance. As we melted together, I squeezed her cheeks, pulling her closer. Her lips were all over my neck and upper chest - driving me crazy with her nips and sharp little sucking on my nipples.

As my hands wandered, I realized she had on a leather top above her skirt, made up of some sort of stiff wild garment around her torso to match her skirt. This was going to be fun. When I debated with myself over this adventure, I never really thought through how wild the night would be.

We danced across the room, kissing fiercely. Amber reached between my legs, rubbing the length of my cock, making it harden under her fingers. She took her hand away to push between her legs, up under her black skirt, grinning as she did it.

The redhead pulled her fingers back into sight with a wet sound. She pushed her fingers between my lips with a big smile,

"Taste my juices, honey. You'll soon get up close to them." She was spicy tasting, with a really sexy kind of aroma.

We continued to kiss and grope in time the music. As the music ended, she eased me back on the white covered bed. Amber stepped back and turned away to change the CD on the stereo. She put on a driving dance tune and began to move to the music, gradually shedding her lacy top. I could now see just how outrageous her lingerie was.

It was simple and classic, black leather corset that ended under her breasts, which sat full and proud above. The outfit pushed her breasts up and out, exposing her large erect nipples. Those nipples were already hard and red, kind of nice was I was just a paying customer.

There were also full length gloves, either leather, or wow, latex. As she tossed her top aside, she began to rub and squeeze her tits, making sure she pinched and pulled her nipples every few seconds. A look of self-absorbed lust came over her face.

My "date" was clearly well on the way to a powerful orgasm. She pulled her skirt up, exposing her bald pussy, and ran her fingers up out of sight inside herself. She looked over to me as I massaged myself through my jeans.

Amber shook her head no and pranced over on her impossibly high boots. She dropped to her knees and quickly freed my dick from my boxers. I was already hard and she obviously approved.

Amber licked her lips and proceeded to engulf me in one gulp. She was like a suction pump, pumping me with her hand as she rapidly moved up and down my member. Over and over she paused to move up and down the underside of my prick with a series of little sucking kisses.

I was soon beyond control and grabbed her hair, forcing her mouth against my groin. I exploded into her mouth, feeling as if I was cumming gallons. She swallowed it all, looking up at the end to show the last drop at the tip of her tongue.

Amber slithered up my body, rubbing her awesome nipples against me the whole way. She attacked my mouth, kissing me with an incredible hunger. This woman was clearly into her job!

She brought my hand up under her skirt, laughing as I noticed she was not only bald but wearing a tiny silk G-string too. Amber was literally awash in her own juices, with her entire crotch sopping wet. It was going to be quite a night.

------------------

I awoke the next morning as the sun washed over the bed. I could feel a weight against my right shoulder and side. I glanced over and remembered last night and Amber. It had been everything I could have wished for.

She had been insatiable, urging me on as I ate her swollen pussy, sucking on her hard clit as she squeezed my head between her firm thighs. This morning she was still wearing her boots and stockings - all that remained of her costume.

Her long red wig had fallen off as she rode me for the second time, exposing her short, jet black shag cut. I reached over with my left hand and caressed her breast, squeezing her red still swollen nipple. She moaned and shook herself awake.

Looking over with sleepy eyes, my companion smiled, "So lover how was that fantasy?"

I laughed remembering our many adventures and smiled,

"Well for an old married lady you really get into an act."

Sheila, my wife, laughed at that,

"how do you know it was an act. I really started to think of it as my fantasy more than yours after a while."

We slowly got ourselves organized; glad it was a Sunday. I found out that Sheila had found an exotic clothing store downtown, and bought the entire outfit. She said she read one of the Adult newspapers to get into the "Escort" state of mind.

She had even borrowed this house from a girlfriend who was out of town. My wife had never breathed a word of wanting anything like last night, I had been sure it was something only I wanted.

The funny part was I had never shared with her my preferences for this kind of partner, a woman who would embrace sex and have no limits. Did Sheila know the wilder aspects of my fantasies? I would find out over the next few years that she knew me better than I knew or even was willing to admit

Stress and Tension, What to Do?

The next several months passed without any obvious changes, at least in our sex life. We didn't try our role playing out again, but often talked about our adventure. It was guaranteed to heat up the bedroom!

Neither of us seemed daring enough to go out on a limb again. However, that regularity did not extend to the rest of our life. Sheila's law firm "right-sized" and she lost her job as a paralegal right after our adventure.

We had really been counting on her salary and within several weeks' times were tight. Our new town house and her car were looking more and more like the first steps towards bankruptcy.

Sheila got more and more desperate, telling me she felt so guilty. She finally told me one day she had taken a job waiting tables - something she hadn't had to do since I met her while she was in junior college.

I didn't think anything about it, just being relieved at her working again. Over the next month I began to sense a number of small gradual changes in my wife. The changes were quite noticeable, not really at all in my wife's character, but then again, not things any red-blooded male would ever object to.

She began to dress in shorter and shorter skirts, or skin-tight pants, with more fetish like material, vinyl, leather or even latex. Her nails were always a bright red or pink, and not the very short length they had always been. They grew and were soon at least an inch long.

I also noticed that she had taken to wearing much heavier makeup every day. This girl really didn't look like the meek, serious paralegal anymore. Instead my wife was much hotter, even edgier, the kind of girl that you lusted at across a crowded bar

She now always seemed to have dramatically accented, dark rimmed eyes, and always bright red lips. And those lips, the way they stood out and emphasized their round fullness, just seemed to ask to be wrapped around my cock, but that must have been me not Sheila with that idea.

With her new schedule she seemed developed a pale complexion, hardly ever out during daylight hours. Finally, she had begun to regularly shave her pubic hair smooth. I wasn't sure what had made her go bare, but the look really showed off her sexy lips.

I asked her about being scared of the razor and she laughed at me, telling me the girls at work had put her onto a great waxing studio. I didn't even know what that was and was surprised my sweet wife would have ever thought to go in such a place.

Needless to say, our sex life was supercharged, when we saw each other. Maybe it was the stress relief of a new job, or her new schedule, but Sheila was more into sex than she had ever been.

It seemed at every opportunity Sheila was gobbling my cock or pulling my face into her clean shaven snatch. The only down side was she had to drive a long way and work nights as a waitress from eight till two.

After she got home, she was often too exhausted to more than shower and collapse into bed. But the money was good, it had to be, we were ahead of the bills, and somehow Sheila was affording all those hot new clothes.

Our life was fragmented and kind of separate from each other, with my long days and her evening work tending tables. Our times together were very fleeting. She didn't even wake up till about noon each day, long after I was at work.

She spent the day after she awoke around noon cleaning up our condo. But I later learned she had a schedule of various salon visits, supplemented by primping to keep her new look. For sure it seemed these visits involved a program of waxing, Sheila was totally smooth now.

To keep her day even more full Sheila had started to religiously work out - several hours of aerobics a day. That was hard to understand she had never been flabby or heavy. But regardless, my girl was working hard six days a week.

Her weight dropped from an acceptable level to fashion-model thin - and she now had a hard body that was incredible. Sheila's ass was truly awesome, round and firm; and her thighs were pure muscle. I knew she was hot when I got a special greeting about twice a week.

She would seem on fire, meeting me at the door after I finished work in little nothings. She would dress in a sexy outfit, often a lacy bra and stockings with a garter belt, with boots or high heels. That was always a good sign of course.

One night she met me with nothing more than a fancy necklace and some new black high heels. Everything seemed to lead to her pouting lips, no longer hid by her curly thatch. Sheila pulled me down to her - pressing my face against her hot wet pussy.

I was more than ready, pulling and nipping at her lips, slowly working to her clit. She went crazy as I licked and sucked on her clit at the same time. Sheila was no longer at all shy about enjoying herself. She was a steady of stream of moans and encouraging words,

"baby, oh wow, yeah, suck my clit, make me cum." Was not uncommon to hear.

After her orgasm Sheila pulled me upright to engulf my dick. She amply returned the favor - taking me deep in her throat over and over. She developed a wild trick of sucking on my head as if it was a lollipop.

I never failed to explode and she turned me on by swallowing every drop. She would look up with a grin and lick her lips. Quite a change from a woman who barely tolerated oral sex less than six months ago.

After our oral session, Sheila brushed her teeth, got fully dressed in a new hot outfit for her waitress gig, and disappeared for the night. I was a little puzzled on what waitressing job could get us back financially secure, while allowing her to build up her wardrobe and pay for the salon.

I asked her where she was waitressing and she told me it was a Bennigans style place near Baltimore. I didn't think anything of it - the money she was pulling in really made a difference - if only I knew how much she was really making.

The next six months flew by in a blur of work, which continued with its really long hours, and our fleeting times together. It seemed I hardly saw my wife anymore. Then for my birthday she sprung a big (literally) surprise on me.

Changes You Can't Miss

Sheila was now in incredible shape - 5'4" no more than 107 pounds of tightly muscled curves. She was nicely proportioned with her 34C chest - but she knew I really got into big breasted women. It had been a running joke for years, what I really wanted was a big-titted bimbo.

For my birthday she took off the night off. She told me she was going to make sure I had a great birthday. I had actually been out of town for the last four weeks. It was the longest I had been apart from her since we got married, I realized.

I was really looking forward to her hot body again. She told me to meet her at a fancy place downtown, it was her treat she said. I was to meet her at the bar at eight, she told me she would find me. This place was really fancy. I figured waiting tables had been better than I imagined.

As I made my way to the bar, I figured I had a wait ahead of me - Sheila was seldom early. After twenty minutes and two scotches I turned away from the bar and saw a vision about ten feet away.

She must have come in while I was ordering my second drink. Otherwise, even married, I would have been transfixed. It was a woman Sheila's size but not Sheila. This woman just oozed sex and it wasn't just me, every guy in the bar was blatantly checking her out.

From the side, I saw she was perched on six-inch heels spiked red heels and had on a skin tight, very short, black minidress. It hugged her curves and was cut very low in front to show off her humongous chest. For once I was glad the bar wasn't really dark, I was liking the show.

I was guessing she was at least a 34DD. Her hair was a platinum blond, long in back. It was this huge wild hairdo and went down nearly to her waist. The woman turned around and I noticed a zipper that ran the full length of the dress.

The blonde was putting her long nail to her lips. Now I was truly bewitched. She just looked so hot and fuckable. As she leaned over the bar earlier, I had seen her backside. If anything, the dress was more radical from the rear.

There was virtually no back to it, just two chains that held the sides together - it dipped so low it clearly showed the cleavage formed by her tight ass. As I admired her, finger to her lips like I imagined the tip of my dick she was licking her long fake fingernail like it was a cock.

I realized, in shock, that the slutty big titted blonde was actually was my wife. It was her face, with all sorts of different make up enhancing her, but the body didn't look like Sheila.

She leered as she sauntered over - moving between my thighs and melting against me. Her lips were this amazing shiny red color, and above that her eyes were surrounded by this smoky dark mascara and eye shadow. All I could think of was how my dick would look sliding between those lips.

Before I could speak, she had wrapped her arms around my neck and was examining my tongue with her own very active organ. She was not the only one who hadn't liked the long separation I guessed.

Coming up for air, Sheila grinned, her bright red lipstick still perfect,

"Like my surprise, I've been saving for months to get these done."

She was talking about her chest. Her nice, sexy 34Cs were gone. Instead she must have had surgery. Her boobs were big and round and very large. She leaned in and whispered to me,

"yes lover, I got them for you, what do you think, my tits are 34DDD now."

I was speechless, she was not the same women as I married five years ago - and the changes, though radical, were every man's dream. Her breasts weren't just larger, they were porn star large now. I kind of liked it.

Sheila stayed between my legs, shamelessly running her long fingernails up and down my painfully erect dick. That also was something I had never in a million years thought Sheila would do in public. She was kissing my neck as she rubbed my dick, I was about to cum, right at the bar amongst about thirty other people. I needed a break already.

I then realized the crazy dress she wore was made of leather - something totally new for me. That had to have been expensive! Sheila led me to our table for dinner, squeezing next to me in a dark booth.

Throughout dinner she kept up her teasing act, getting me more and more horny. Every so often she would snake her hand under her dress and play with herself. She pulled her fingers out with a loud sucking sound, alternating licking them clean or having me do the honors.

If this was dinner, I knew the drive home and the rest of the evening would be truly wild. Almost every man, and many of the women, that came by our booth could not take their eyes off my wife. Her nipples were constantly rock hard, poking obviously through her leather outfit all night long.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers
12