Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we drove straight home. Sheila was playing by turns with her wet slit and my hard cock. She would pull her fingers out of her slit and feed them to me. She was totally wet - and really feeling the full bottle of wine and cocktails before dinner. She kept on telling me how she wanted to be fucked all night long.

Sheila certainly kept her promise. She gave me a hot wet blow job, finishing me off with a titty fuck between her new tits. Looking down at her smoky dark eyes as her wet lips went up and down my shaft was amazing.

I could see and feel her new rack rubbing against my thighs. Her nipples were rock hard. Her tits were incredible, high and firm, but gloriously, sexily, total fake looking all the same. Her blow jobs had gotten pretty intense recently, but the feeling of her new tits rubbing along my thighs made it even better.

I held my hands in that wild mane of blonde hair and told her I was going to cum. She didn't pull away, but held the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked fiercely. I came nearly immediately.

Even wilder, after I finished, she stood up and opened her mouth. My cum was very visible in her mouth. She smiled and ran her tongue around, then swallowed it all, winking at me.

I knew we were not done for the night. Before we got down to serious fucking, I had to taste her with, guessing it would be as musky and tasty as ever. I loved the bald look; Sheila had clearly been waxed either today or yesterday.

I ran my tongue everywhere, making her jump as I licked and sucked on her clit. But I also went deep inside, she was literally soaking wet with her musky pussy juice.

And I was right, she tasted as great as ever, and my hands and face were wetter and wetter. Soon Sheila grabbed the back of my head and forced me against her pussy as she came all over my face.

By then I was ready to start working on that all night fucking Sheila had been going on about. And she wasn't done or even quiet about what was next for us,

"get over here lover, you need to stick your hard dick inside me and get to work!"

I fucked her three times that night, her new body was seemingly made for sex. After a month gone, that first oral session had been way too short, but Sheila got me ready, sucking me back erect again.

We did it side by side, with Sheila on top and each time I was amazed at how athletic and tight my wife was, from her ripped arms to her amazing pussy muscles. The last time was doggie style. I missed seeing her hot tits, but her ass looked pretty fine too.

As we got going, I reached under her with one hand to roughly grope her tits and finger her clit. I was figuring she would get into it. But I was taken aback when she told me to stop that right now. But I was shocked what she said next,

"baby stop messing around, stick that finger in my ass and fuck me in both my holes."

I was happy to comply, but a little mystified by what Sheila had become. I loved it, but really didn't understand it. I guessed if a finger was good a thumb was better and began to saw my thumb in and out of her tight ass.

It totally did the trick as she came explosively very soon afterward. I had never dreamed of asking to penetrate her rear passage, but was especially shocked that she had been the one to demand I roughly finger fuck her ass.

The next day I was exhausted, and more than a little puzzled, as I dragged myself off to work. Culminating in my birthday, Sheila had been changing in so many ways. But the pressures of everyday life kept me from digging deeper, for now.

The next month flew by in our same old pattern. Sheila worked most of the night and I put in fifty hour weeks trying to avoid being "rightsized". However, one Thursday night I decided to drive to my wife's job and surprise her - I wanted to see how she earned so much money as a cocktail waitress.

The problem was I couldn't find her in the restaurant that was also a dance club. It was busy, but no Sheila. After a half hour and a couple of beers I asked the bartender where Sheila was. After he said he had never heard of her I described her. Still no luck. Something funny was going on. I drove home resolving to look into this.

Detective Work Begins

The next few nights after my wife left for work, I searched through her dresser and closet for any clues as to where she was going, maybe a pay stub or a business card. No luck. I had already looked at our accounts and even the mileage on her car each day, it seemed she was driving into downtown Baltimore, so it seemed to match.

There was nothing untoward in her closet or dresser, other than a very large supply of racy lingerie, a lot of which I had never seen before, but most of it I had enjoyed recently on Sheila. She had told me she needed new lingerie with her big tits. I seemed now that that didn't include anything restrained or simple, all lace and underwires were all I found.

Finally, late one night, as I was just about to quit, I hit the jackpot. I had been fruitlessly looking in the garage, when I decided to try the one place I hadn't tried. We never went up there, so I was pretty sure it would be a bust too. Maybe I was just paranoid.

I decided to pull down the ladder leading to our attic, full of crap we had never gotten rid of. I finally found a bunch of items. It all seemed to make sense with all of Sheila's new behaviors and dress. And most importantly, why was this stuff so hidden away?

However even looking through what I found, I now had new, more serious questions. I had been looking at the pile of dusty crap, when I noticed a clear path leading to the rear of the attic. There I soon found what I called the mother lode. It was a collection of totally wild clothes. I had thought the wardrobes and trunks were full of old clothes and discarded items.

Instead behind the old things was a new looking wardrobe type case. Inside was a large number of dresses and other outfits. There must have been twenty of them. Sheila would have never worn a single one of them a year ago.

They went the gamut from shiny black leather to latex to tiny pieces of stretch spandex. They were all either long pieces slit all over the place or just so tiny I could not see how my wife, even in her awesome shape could even fit in them. Besides that, this stuff was way over the line for any normal job, to call it all kinky and slutty would have been mild.

Then in the trunk next to that standing wardrobe I found her lingerie, or maybe her wilder lingerie. If the stuff downstairs was risqué this stuff was obscene. It was all chains, latex and leather; with a healthy dose of lace mixed in. It also didn't look cheap, what paid for this?

In a final trunk were at least thirty pairs of shoes and boots. They were either ultra-high heeled fuck me style, platform stripper shoes, or punk style. They ranged from five to nine inches and looked well worn. In a last large case, was a huge collection of cosmetics. All in loud bright shades. Tucked in with the lipstick and rouge was a wallet.

The wallet was bulging and had been kind of tucked away to hide it. As I counted the cash, I realized there was over ten thousand dollars in there. WHAT DID MY WIFE DO? She clearly did not wait tables.

I started adding it up. She had clearly had to pay for a new set of tits, without a penny showing on our credit cards and still had over 10K saved. Not to mention, all the wild stuff she had stashed up in the attic had to add up to thousands in additional purchases. decided to follow her as soon as possible to learn the truth.

I never let on to my wife that I was on to her game. I was more than a little preoccupied all day at work. Random thoughts ran through my head. She was clearly involved in something - probably sexual.

That would explain the breast job, the hard body, and the permanently shaved pussy. It would even start to explain the small tattoo I had noticed on her ass and the ring piercing her naval. That was so not like my "old" Sheila. I had to get to the bottom of all this, but at the same time was more than a little scared of what I would find out.

Sitting at my desk before I drove home, I tried to add it all up. I didn't know what was going on with my wife, but she had surely changed in so many ways, in less than a year. What was odd is that the changes had seemed to accelerate after her boob job.

In fact, the size of her chest had seemed to gradually grow even more in the last three or four weeks. Her appetite for more raw athletic sex had also not decreased, in fact it also seemed to have increased. I liked all of that, but couldn't figure out what was the stimulus for all the changes and what fueled their seemingly accelerating pace.

And The greetings when I came home from work had gotten hot, but more varied. One day I came down the hall to see Sheila sprawled on our leather couch, running a large rotating vibrator in and out of her shaved pussy.

She was totally into it. She came hard, then looked up to see me watching her. She wasn't ashamed or taken aback, Sheila, grinned and told me,

"hey baby, that felt good, but I need some real meat, up for it?"

Then all she did was to motion me over to the side of the couch. She never even got up, but pulled her head up onto the arm of the couch, unzipped me and sucked me deep into her wet mouth. The woman I married would never have used a vibrator, much less in our living room!

But Sheila was so skilled now! She ran me in and out of her mouth and throat while her long nails played with my nuts. Soon I was overwhelmed and tensed up, shooting a huge load into Sheila's mouth. She didn't spill a drop, swallowing every bit.

I loved all this, but needed to find out what the hell had happened and whether it meant the end of our marriage, or only the end of our marriage as it had been.

***

Part II is coming very soon. Things start to get more complicated as Scott starts to uncover Sheila's secret life.

12