Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Sheila continues to evolve as Scott starts to get a clue.
5.2k words
3.99
30.7k
20
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
539 Followers

Part II: A Wife Changes Beyond Imagining
But all for the Best

*********************

2nd part of a multi-part story of how a wife, needing a job in tough economic times, transformed not just her body and life, but everything about her marriage. In part two her secrets start to get exposed.

********************

Answers Start to Emerge

A few nights after seeing my wife and her new toy, my sister came by. She made sure she was there before my wife left to keep Sheila from guessing anything. My sister had stopped by, "just to visit", I told my wife. We were chatting as Sheila got ready for work.

After Sheila drove off to work, I said a quick goodbye to my sister and sprinted for my car. I got behind my wife so I could just barely see her on the local streets and followed her out to the interstate.

She really did drive towards Baltimore. But went to a seedy area downtown I had never been to. She drove up to a large building with a bright sign, pulling around to the rear where there must have been parking. It was someplace called The Million Dollar Fantasy.

All the discoveries and changes began to make sense. I drove away to think about this over a cup of coffee. I decided I didn't want to just go home, I wanted to really see the truth. As I decided on that I also knew our marriage could explode tonight.

After an hour or so I returned and parked. I had hit a cash machine for 200 dollars. I wanted to be prepared. I hadn't been in one of these places since we were married, but you could spend money really fast I remembered.

After purchasing the yearly membership, guess that was wasted money, I went in. It was a huge place, dark with lots of loud pulsating music and three stages. It was large and loud and you could feel the money flowing out of customers' pockets. There were large and small groups, and lots of alcohol being served, maybe she really was a waitress?

Women were all over the place. Clearly there was something for everyone as far as height and body shape, as long as you liked either rail thin or sexy curvy. And this wasn't the 90's, there was a fairly large amount of ink on the girls, the one tattoo I'd seen on Sheila was nothing.

All ethnic types were working the floor or dancing and it seemed a percentage of the guys were focused on every different style of dancers. There must have been two hundred guys in the club. Pretty crazy for a Thursday night.

Pretty typically, from what I remembered, the women on the stages were in various levels of undressing. The woman closest to me was naked except for her garter belt and stockings. She was rubbing her large tits in a guy's face as she covered his head with her long blond hair.

She spun around to stick her shaved twat into his face. Was every woman shaved today and I hadn't realized it? Regardless, it was working, as she and her partner on the stage were basically able to walk on dollar bills, so many had been thrown over the two of them.

I picked a seat at a table out of the way, careful to not stand out -- I still had to find my wife, without her finding me! As my eyes adjusted, I noticed the walls were lined with couches. At least ten women were topless dancing for and on top of their customers.

They were all over their men and every one of the guys was clearly loving it. Still I couldn't see my wife. Then in the far corner, I spied her distinctive wild platinum blond hair. So, as I suspected it was true, she wasn't a waitress, but was a dancer. Wow, what was next?

Confirmation of the Obvious

Sheila was over near the far stage, on the couches, only wearing a pair of dark long gloves. They shined like latex in the spotlights, pretty wild look. On her feet were a pair of over the knee black leather high heeled boots.

She was working over her customer in a very determined manner. I had caught sight of her because she had pulled away to tease him by playing with herself. I knew she wouldn't see me, she was very focused on her prey, or was it her paying customer?

Sheila was standing between his outstretched thighs, with her pussy bare and right in front of the guy. She starting by rubbing her breasts against his face, then slithering down his body. His hands were on her, but not between her legs.

As she descended, she continued to rub her breasts against his body not stopping the whole way till she was between his legs rubbing her breasts then her face, with her long hair, against his crotch.

I was stunned then realized I was totally hard. Sheila didn't stop, as the music pounded on, she moved up to perch on his lap, grinding her ass into the man, as she leaned her head onto his shoulder. His face showed that he loved that tight hard ass against his dick.

She then spun around to wrap her legs around the guy, pushing her nipples against his face and clearly gyrating her pussy right on top of his dick. My wife was a total slut, she was basically fucking the guy through his pants.

The guy was not passive, rolling his hips against her, licking, sucking and kissing her nipples while his hands wrapped around to knead her tight ass cheeks. She had even leaned in tight against his neck, sucking and licking.

I bet she was going to leave a big hickey, hopefully for his wife or girlfriend to find. As the music ended, he fell back against the couch obviously spent. My wife seemed to have no issues with making a guy cum, right on a couch in a strip club!

Sheila snuggled next to the lucky bastard, licking her lips as she shamelessly rubbed his dick through his jeans. The poor guy was barely moving as he grinned at her and passed her several bills. I now thought I knew how she earned her new tits and clothes.

Sheila wasn't done though. She bounced up from that guy and approached a group of guys, who must have been at her stage while she was dancing. She gave them all mini-lappers, rubbing on them and it appeared kissing and sucking on their necks.

Then after some conversation, Sheila pulled one of them back, not to the couches, but through a door into another section of the club. If she was basically almost fucking the guys on the couches along the wall, there had to be something special in back.

This was getting much more interesting, or I guess complicated. What was back there, how did I get there, and what was my wife doing back there? I turned to the stage nearest me as there was a huge roar as the stripper took a guy's glassed and rubbed them against her nipples and then her wet slit, before putting them back on his face.

I suddenly lost sight of the dancer and her antics though. A willowy red head in a tight black patent leather dress, that complemented her bright red hair, and barely covered her body, had descended on my right thigh.

She leaned to me as she wrapped her arm around me. She began to rub her long blood red fingernails against my chest. I now knew I was going to get the stripper sales pitch

"Mind if I keep you company."

I grinned and said of course not. This hot dancer managed to push all of my buttons in a way very similar to Sheila. She too was rather short, about five two, made taller by the seven-inch clear platform spike heels she wore.

She was amply endowed above her narrow wasp waist; she must have had a pair of 34DDs. As we introduced ourselves, I got into the mood. After all, my wife, the woman I had sworn my vows to, was obviously not behaving like a faithful wife. So why not enjoy tonight too?

The dancer told me she was called Daisy. I told her I was Sam. I figured I could remember that, it was close to Scott. Daisy was rapidly raising my blood pressure. It was not just the feel of her hot body but how she played with me with the hand not wrapped around my waist.

As the song ended, she nuzzled my neck, licking up to my ear.

"Can I give you a dance?"

I asked the price and was told twenty for the couch and fifty for the private room.

"What's the difference?" I asked.

Daisy explained that the couch was topless and out in the open while the back rooms were private and much more "flexible". As she described the difference, she was running one hand, that was wrapped around me inside my shirt lightly scratching my chest, while her other hand stroked my dick through my pants.

I could see how these women sold so many dances. I was running my own hands along Daisy's body by this time, figuring what was good enough for her was ok for me. My right hand ran over the tight leather along her back, feeling her lingerie under her dress.

My left hand ran up her leg, over her stocking and leather garter under her dress hem. As long as she didn't stop me, I was feeling ok with this evening. I had totally forgotten about my now missing wife.

My left hand soon met the end of the road, a soaked tiny G-string covering Daisy's pussy. From my foggy memory I remembered seeing her on one of the side stages as I had sat down. If my eyes and hand were right, she too was totally shaven.

On the stage parts of her naked body had seemed to glint in the spotlights -- I wondered what other surprises were under that leather dress. She was a great combination of hidden surprises and overt sexiness.

As I massaged her lower lips, I was a bit surprised she made no move to stop me. Instead she played with my member as the throbbing beat of the music ended. As the next tune began, we collected ourselves to move back to a couch.

I caught sight of Sheila climbing the stage furthest from me -- still clad in her stiletto heeled pirates' boots, but now wrapped in some long cloak. She was clearly not new, or reticent about being a stripper, my wife was totally at home here.

The music was another hard-throbbing dance tune. As I moved through the crowd with my arm wrapped around Daisy, I saw Sheila stuttering in time to the strobe lights. She was moving like a woman possessed. As the music heated up, she ripped off her cloak.

Her outfit matched the boots. It was all in leather. A total match for her hair and boots, the straps were dark leather to stay hidden under the black satiny cloak. In the bright, strobing lights the contrast of high blonde hair and pale skin and the black leather was very hot!

I got a very clear view especially as the strobes were turned off and Sheila paused and showed off her outfit with her hands behind her blond hair. She was dancing in time to the music, showcasing her big fake tits. The guys were already crowding the stage, starting to rain down ones on her.

The leather outfit really wasn't fit for public. It exposed all of her breasts, simply straps around either side. Her nipples were proud and erect. The was no skirt, instead just a metal and leather tiny piece right over her pussy. She had sky high heels, of course, to complete the outfit.

She was only on song number one and the crowd was already hooting and continuing to rain dollars at her feet. This wasn't the woman I had married; something had drastically changed here.

However, I was more turned on than I would have thought possible -- and not just from Daisy's massage job. If I had to choose, I would take this version of Sheila over the one I had met and romanced. Daisy saw I was watching, and told me that the blonde was good, but she was better.

Now Daisy got my attention again -- pushing me down and arranging me on a couch, perfectly placed in a very dark corner. She leaned over and confirmed the price then surprised me by exploring my tonsils with her long hot tongue.

Her lips were wet and very hot. Her pupils were strangely dilated, even though she was totally coherent. She broke our kiss to peel off her skimpy patent leather dress. I was right about the glints on the stage. Daisy had too large hoops running through her nipples and a matching ring through her navel.

The song seemed to take no time at all. I had totally lost track and interest in my wife; Daisy was doing everything but fucking me through my clothes. She never seemed to lose contact with my cock -- either running her fingers, legs or breasts over my crotch.

I was rock hard and near explosion throughout her performance. Finally, after several minutes she got me off with a nasty trick. I had been trying not to cum, and thought I had done it, but was totally wrong.

Daisy started standing between my legs kissing and nipping at my neck, while she played with my nipples wither her long nails. Then she made her way down my body, finishing with her long red hair covering my midsection.

I felt an incredible sensation as she wrapped her lips around my dick through my jeans. I couldn't believe this girl -- she really earned her money. She was literally giving me a blow job, just through my thin jeans.

I exploded just as the song finished -- I knew she could feel my dick jerking and throbbing through the denim of my jeans. It didn't seem to matter as she snuggled up against me with a smile as I paid her the twenty and another ten as a tip.

"What would you do in the private room compared to that," I asked?

"Almost anything as long as no cops are in the house," she whispered with a laugh in her voice.

"And if that's not enough we run a really really private club upstairs."

I told her I would have to think about that one. All I could think of was what did my Sheila do in that room. I was shocked but getting hard again thinking about it.

I left the bar very soon after that, I had discovered the truth, or so I thought. Sheila was in the middle of her third song, money stuffed all around her garter. I had heard them announce the dancers, but her name was garbled, so just knew she worked there, but not her stripper name.

As I headed towards the door, I looked over. Sheila was now naked except for her leather strap outfit and boots. That piece covering her pussy was long gone.

She was giving her patrons very close views of her charms, even going so far as to rub herself and then pushing her fingers into their mouths as they tipped her. I knew she would move right into lap dances after her act -- and I didn't want her to spot me. What a night.

Trying to Decide What to Do

The next few weeks were a blur for me. I was so confused and torn, and yet aroused by what I had found out about Sheila. She clearly didn't know I was onto her. Oddly enough, my disquiet didn't stop me from accepting blow jobs and fucking Sheila just like before I knew her secret.

I had not gone back to the club, but she was still clearly working there -- she had added more hours to work five nights a week now. If anything, though the extra work didn't tire her out at all; she had more energy than before it seemed.

She was even more voracious in bed than before; she didn't seem exhausted at all by all the hours spent at the club. I studied her carefully, as she dried off and changed after showering -- I wanted to note all the changes.

If the last weeks were any indication the changes were accelerating, not a done deal by any means. She seldom missed a chance to show off her hot new body, and had quite the appetite for my cum and a matching desire for my mouth to be sealed against her lower lips.

Sheila was now a different woman from the quiet paralegal who had freaked out when she was fired. She was still about 5'4" but had little else in common with my formerly innocent, slight chubby, wife.

She was beyond ripped now, with her ab muscles showing and very sculpted arms. Sheila claimed she was just more in touch with her body and sexuality, but I suspected something else was at work.

She said a friend at work had encouraged her to explore her limits. I wondered who at her club she really meant. Her body was not fantastic, and she wasn't shy about flaunting it. But it was much more than just a hotter body.

Part of what was new was that Sheila was much more oral. She had really developed her talents and technique, to include always swallowing my cum. This was change I could embrace. I had always pleaded with her to be more oral, and she had always told me that my cum tasted slimy and she would never swallow. Those days were long gone.

Looking down and seeing my rod between her lips in the mirror in our bedroom was crazy hot. I would watch as her bright pink lips went up and down my shaft, and her blond hair bounced around. She was totally into sucking me off now!

That view alone was enough to nearly make me cum. But, if that wasn't enough, Sheila now had that bright polish on her long nails. Watching as she was gripping and rubbing my shaft with one hand, while she sucked on the head of my dick was fantastic.

My wife's legs were muscled and supple, like the dancer she now was. I never saw her in anything less than three-inch heels -- she said her legs hurt in flatter shoes now, more common were five or even six-inch heels.

One night when it was still light, I came out when I heard the front door close and saw her in the driveway on the way to her car. As she paused and stared back at me, I realized she looked nothing like the young girl I had wooed and married.

Sheila had noticed my surprised look and had explained the dress by saying it was all the new fashion and got her a lot of tips. The dress was amazing and she looked fantastic.

At first you would think it was no big deal. It started with a turtleneck look and had long sleeves, and was a basic knit fabric, but that really do the dress justice. The knit fabric dress was skintight electric blue and must have had something like spandex woven it.

I had never seen Sheila wear a tighter dress. It also had a wide black belt that pulled it tight against her torso and made her big tits jut out. But the dress was just as tight on her muscular ass, I could literally see her gluts working through the thin fabric.

The dress also ended only about six inches below Sheila's pussy. It was barely hiding the thong I was pretty sure she had on. And to finish off the look she had on a pair of boots I had never seen. They were thigh high black leather, skin-tight on her sexy legs, and probably had five inch heels.

With her long blonde hair and bright red lips my little Sheila looked like a porn star. I loved how hot she was, but the look was so not like my wife. A year ago, she would have called someone in that outfit a skanky slut.

Some kind of transformation had happened that went far beyond her new found focus on fitness. And I didn't believe it was just from where she worked. There was a whole lot going on that I just really didn't understand at all.

As she drove off, I thought about the other changes. Sheila's pussy was now permanently hairless, though she didn't seem to shave anymore. Her skin down there was always baby smooth, never a hint of stubble. She seemed to have somehow permanently removed her hair.

Her pussy lips seemed much larger, maybe from the heavy exposure she was giving them and the lack of any hair around them. Her labia hung down at least a half to three quarters of an inch and were a sexy dark red color. She did laugh, when after I ate her out one night, I told her she had the sexiest pussy I had ever seen.

Sheila's clit was also longer -- it was very prominent when aroused, like a really large eraser. She loved me to lick and suck it till she orgasmed violently. I would pull her lips away so her clit stood out, and making sure it was very wet, go after it from all sides.

That total focus on her pussy definitely gave Sheila what she wanted. But all the same, the old Sheila would have been offended if I even suggested that trick. Sheila now insisted I do it every time I ate her out.

She seemed to lubricate in an instant these days, just a suggestion of sex or nasty talk and she was soaking wet. And my formerly innocent wife now could talk dirty better than I ever could, super sexy...of course. Sheila would now hold my head against her pussy and direct me,

adler666
adler666
539 Followers
12