Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"fuck baby, suck my clit, suck it harder. Lover hit my G-spot with those fingers of yours, don't be shy, I need to cum so bad tonight."

Not that I was going to complain. This slutty, sexually forward woman was a lot of fun. And as I had noted, her waist was much thinner, giving her a classic hourglass figure. Her midsection was a real contrast to her prominent hips and chest. You could literally see the ripples of her stomach muscles, as she received my tongue lashings.

Sheila told me she really liked her belly button ring, and I had to admit it was weirdly enough a turn on. She had a small collection of different pendants to hang from her piercing.

Sheila turned me on by telling me how she was thinking of piercing her nipples, just the thing to send me over the edge as I thrust inside her. Her chest was if anything larger somehow then right after her boob job.

To verify my suspicions, I checked her lingerie drawer. My wife had somehow grown from a 34DD to a 34EEE. I didn't even know that bras came that large. She also seemed hyper-sensitive with her new enlarged chest.

She loved my sucking and biting her massive mounds and often gave me a titty fucking finished off by a vacuum like blow job that ended with either a full face shot of cum or her gulping down my seed. Sheila would never have done that before!

She was even openly discussing, beyond her dirty teasing talk in the bedroom, of piercing her nipples. She brought it up one night as I slid my cock between her breasts and between her lips.

Sheila grinned as she pinched and pulled her nipples as she forced her breasts together with her forearms. I couldn't believe this was still my wife, but oddly enough I wouldn't have traded her back for anything.

Sheila must have been spending a good bit of her earnings at the makeup counter and in a salon. Her face was always heavily made up, and the looks she put together were sophisticated, and pretty slutty. I was guessing she had a tutor somewhere to teach her.

Her hair, now grown out to half-way down her back was kept dyed a bright platinum blond. It seemed she had soaked her head in bleach. And as it grew out between visits to her new favorite salon, her black roots were very obvious. It was very trashy looking.

When I mentioned the two tone look, Sheila told me she thought it was sexy, that is showed she was totally choosing this look. She had certainly changed her look and her image.

No more boring black hair and low flats for her. She dressed to fit her new hot body with an accent on leather and lace, and seemed to enjoy the attention. She didn't shrink or jump at the whistles or comments, she seemed to revel in them.

Just about no matter where she went, guys' heads would snap around. Sheila could literally stop conversation. She went everywhere in at least three-inch heels -- she even had me fuck her against the wall one night as she was standing in a pair of six-inch spike heels. Afterwards she smiled, cleaned up and went out the door to work.

Soon I got some much-needed return on all my hard work, a good raise and some time off. Now I would have time to really understand what had happened to my sweet innocent wife.

I didn't want that pale imitation of today's Sheila back, I just wanted to understand what had happened in the last year. I also wanted to ask her what her end goal was? Was she finished or was I going to see even more radical changes?

Digging Deeper Towards the Truth

The first day after my raise, a Friday night, I donned a disguise bought from a theatrical supply store -- complete with different glasses. I didn't even recognize myself. I was due at the club tonight -- time to see what else had changed.

I used my membership card and soon slipped into a seat away from the lights. I was sure she was here tonight, after we had finished a hot round of oral orgasms, she licked her lips and headed out to work.

She had told me that tonight might be later than normal, that the club was staying open till 3AM for a private party, and not to wait up. I wasn't sure what the truth was, but whatever the party or event was, it wasn't going to be innocent.

No Sheila yet, but the rest of the entertainment was just right. Soon I spied what looked like Daisy sitting on some kind of cube on one of the side stages, with the whole stage darkened. Suddenly the lights came up, wow.

She was dressed in red fetish gear to match her long red hair. The outfit was entirely in red, and all latex. It involved a tight corset that seemed to barely go up to her nipples. There seemed to be a G-string, but other than those two pieces all she had on were latex opera gloves and thigh high latex stockings. The stockings matched the seven inch red spiked heels on Daisy's feet.

I already knew I was going to like this.

Daisy was soon moving in time to her first song, Van Halen's old song about being hot for teacher. She gradually shed parts of her fetish outfit, keeping on only the opera gloves and thigh highs by the end of song three

Her breasts were firm and had no sag, even without her corset. I could see the glint of her clit and nipple rings. She even went so far as to stick her hand and the beginning of her latex covered arm up inside her pussy.

The guys crowded around; Daisy was driving everyone crazy. I tipped her each song, one of many horny guys she was driving wild. During the second song she looked into my eyes as I tipped her. Daisy smiled and leaned up against my neck and told me,

"I remember you." She smiled and asked, "want to see more of me?"

As I took in the hair, the tits, and the body jewelry I grinned and replied,

"Only if I can play with all of those rings,"

She took my money and rubbed her nipples across my lips. As I fed her another bill, I noted two rings in her lower lips,

"If I can play with those lower rings, I'll go for the back room."

Daisy grinned back and shook my hand. As she was leaning over me at the edge of the stage, she made sure, as she broke our handshake, she brushed my hard dick. She Laughed,

"that's a deal baby, I'll find you after I freshen up."

We moved to the back rooms after she collected all her money and taken a few minutes to cool down. I guess all that latex was hot to dance in. Daisy was right up against me, making sure I had an arm around her waist and another holding her little hand.

We paid the back room cover and Daisy led me to a small room with a curtain across the door. I had paid her for three songs and it was so worth it. I guess there were no cops in the place tonight.

By the second song I too was breaking my vows, just as I imagined Sheila had many times. Daisy had pulled my dick out of my pants and gave me a fast, sloppy, wet blowjob. I didn't even last till the end of the final song, but came down her throat in about three minutes.

I was shaken, but had not been able to control myself with her. I didn't know what the going rate was but tipped her a hundred for that amazing oral experience.

As we relaxed afterwards, I asked her about the club and all the girls. We were sitting in a corner, watching all three stages, when I saw Sheila mounting the stage. Once again, I had not caught the DJ announcing the names. But I asked Daisy who the hot blonde was?

She pretended to be offended, slapping my face lightly for looking at another dancer. Then, she smiled and said that was Bambi, and she had kind of convinced her to dance and taught her how to become one of the top earners in the club! Wow pay dirt, I was learning more!

I had been drained dry of not just my money in less than an hour, but Daisy was a keeper. We exchanged texts, so I could not waste a trip if she wasn't working, I told her. I had actually been careful, giving her a Google Voice number that forwarded to my physical phone.

Part III is coming soon, where Scott recaps what he learned and the adventure continues.

12