Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lastly the hormone pills seemed to get her super horny. She was wet all time and fucking and sucking seemed to be all she thought about. However, Sheila told me she wasn't sure if the pills were causing that or it was from how she loved her time spinning on a pole or grinding on a hard dick.

By another two weeks into Sheila's new job, Daisy and Sheila had a notorious nightly stage act to close down the club. The customers knew to hang around as the two were amazing together. They clearly weren't just play acting on the stage, they were hot for each other.

The act always ended with them naked on-stage simulating rubbing each other's sex. If the bouncer was sure no cops were in the club, they usually then moved to a sloppy sixty-nine session. And the customers also knew that they weren't simulating sixty-nine, they were getting each other off right up on the stage to close the club down.

Sheila was making 1500-2000 a night and was now also taking guys to the back room as their first choice. She was one of the small group of dancers that customers vied to spend time with, a quick rise in status for a girl who was in her first two months of dancing.

It helped that by now she had lost all inhibitions about giving the guys what they wanted. She told me that even after only two weeks she was already getting a reputation for her extras as well as her hot dancing. She would try to avoid having a guy cum in her first dance, but made sure, if they wanted it, they came before she was done with them.

Sheila let me know that she has become known as a girl who was really expensive, but who had really good extras. That was just downstairs at that point in time though. She said the power of performing on stage in the club, giving hand jobs and blow jobs in the back rooms was a huge trip, power-wise and sex-wise.

And she had been she told me, with no shame, every guy's cum was a little different tasting. My shy innocent wife was not only openly discussing paid infidelities, she was reveling in the fact that she sucked a huge number of customers' cocks. Not really the little paralegal I had married just a few years before.

She also realized how much our original sex life alone was no longer enough for her. She liked my dick just fine and giving and receiving oral sex, but she had realized that jerking off and sucking new cocks was amazing.

And of course, soon after she was sucking and jerking guys off in the back room, she decided to go all the way. By her second month she was taking customers upstairs too. Daisy had helped her rationalize that final step, telling her fucking wasn't much different from deep throating a guy.

Up those dark stairs she told me she was being fucked by at least five different dicks a night. She told me it was so much fun to fuck at work. Besides, getting plowed by different cocks every night was something she told me she loved more than she could have imagined.

She kissed me as she told me like them thick and long, but every cock was fun. Even if her insisting the guys use condoms, which she admitted, did reduce the feeling while she fucked. My wife clearly took to the slutty lifestyle like the proverbial fish to water.

Sex had changed too. Sheila now liked it not just in the standard missionary position. She liked riding the guys in cowgirl, both regular and reverse. But to my surprise, she told me she quickly realized she really loved it from the rear.

When she got on all fours, Sheila confided, she quickly learned the guys got deeper. Not only were they often hitting her G-Spot, but she could rub her own clit to get off. Daisy, of course, had encouraged her take it from the rear, telling her that she would love how it felt. Sheila said her friend was right. It was raw and physical, not romantic at all, but felt awesome.

Sheila told me that she was a little surprised by the speed of her embrace of her new lifestyle. In only one month from moving over to dancer she had graduated from blow jobs to riding guy's hard cocks in the private rooms upstairs. As she recounted all this, she fed me a taste of her wet pussy juices, telling me how horny it got her to even tell me about it

I of course had been wondering what was up, this was about when Sheila had become so sexually aggressive at home too. I had been thinking something was up and she had been getting friskier due to the nighttime workplace, little did I know the extent of her sluttiness.

She said it really wasn't that hard to make that last transition mentally, from blow jobs to full on fucking. And the guys were always lined up waiting to spend real money on her upstairs. Most of them couldn't believe their luck when she proposed going upstairs.

Sheila smiled as she told me it was the best of both worlds. She told me that she was making even more during a shift, and getting all the hard cocks she wanted. Pretty soon she had a set of regulars taking her upstairs, not just steady clients who wanted a couch dance.

Besides, Sheila said every time she rubbed a guy's dick and asked when he could stuff her pussy full, they always seem to pull her upstairs not the other way around. She said that she liked all the guys, but the older, boring looking guys, always had a lot more money, and were more likely to move over to her group of regulars.

She said by the second month she, like Daisy and the others, had regulars that texted her to make sure she was working and they could have some time with her. She was also loving that most of her regulars always tipped, money that didn't have to get split with the club.

Sheila was also much more of an exhibitionist, almost self-absorbed in how proud she was of her hot body and new skills. It wasn't just seeing herself across the room as she worked a pole on a stage, she told me about how she got aroused seeing herself upstairs.

She described how it felt to look in the mirror when she was fucking a customer upstairs, soon after recovering from her surgery. She couldn't see the guy she was riding, but instead saw her long blond hair surrounding her thickly made-up face, over a cheesy rhinestone choker.

Below her choker, her tits were just huge now, bouncing around as she moved up and down. Below she could just see the guys big dick pistoning up and down into her soaked cunt. Making it better, she told me, was when she pulled her hands off his thighs and played with her own nipples, pulling and pinching them as she squeezed his dick with her strong pussy muscles.

Watching herself fuck a stranger was enough to get her really hot and bothered now. She actually told me she came a couple of times, even though the focus upstairs was on the money. It didn't surprise me that the only regret she had was her long legs and stripper heels didn't show in the mirrors upstairs as she fucked her customers.

Sheila not only loved the sex; she was making 300 plus tips for every fuck. With the rain of money on stage, the single and multi-song trips to the booths, and of course the downstairs extras, combined with the four to six trips up to the private rooms a night, my wife was now a money-making machine.

She never made less than two grand, after only getting serious a couple of months ago. Her record was four grand. She told me that the change in earnings per night was the clear benefit of being the girl who was known for never saving no to anything.

Sheila described as the best fun and money she had ever made. It also explained why I found that ten grand hidden away as well as the huge sexy second wardrobe. Not to mention that the money she made stripping, of course, had paid for those huge, super sexy, gloriously fake tits.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...I need to explain how this all was brought into the open.

Planning and Moving Towards the Return to Honesty

That whole sordid story was still an unknown to me. Right now, I was starting to finalize my plan, and deciding how to disclose all I knew to Sheila. I had seen her that night when Daisy sucked me off, but knew I couldn't get too close, or risk recognition.

I had a couple of thoughts, but had to decide if I was going to confront her and end our marriage or confront her and embrace the new Sheila. My original wife appeared to have disappeared inside the Bambi / Sheila identity. However, as I reflected on all the changes, this was a far better woman in so many ways than the original Sheila.

But Sheila had introduced another new wrinkle in seeking out sex with me that I grew to love too. I now got selfies from her in the later part of my afternoons at work, telling me to come home quickly, I had a job to do. They weren't X-rated or pornographic, but made it extremely hard to concentrate on the boring routine work late in the afternoon.

The text messages would show my once innocent wife with her bright blond hair, dramatic makeup and usually a skin-tight, low cut leather or latex top looking right into the camera her one arm was holding.

The accompanying messages were some flavor of how horny she was and how she wanted to fuck me or drink down my cum. Often her other hand was in the picture too. It might be between her bright red lips, being sucked like a little cock. Or as one of my favorites, Sheila was pinching her own hard nipple, with a caption telling me it would be better with my lips there.

I would finish up a quick as possible, so that I could have time with Sheila before she left in the early evening. I would usually get more than rewarded for rushing home. What was nice was those text messages were never just to tease me. Sheila always wanted to suck and fuck.

We seemed to all too often end up on top of our country style comforter, in those late afternoons. I would be pounding away at her, with a red or black bra pulled down below her huge fake tits. Her legs were either spread wide or tightly wrapped around my thrusting hips. This girl knew how to please.

As I thought about it, lying together afterwards, that country-style bedroom really didn't match the new Sheila. This reimagined wife of mine needed a far more adult décor. When I decided to act on that thought I got a great answer.

I kissed her and suggested she switch to black satin sheets and a matching satin comforter. She laughed and agreed it would be a lot more fun and a lot more fitting the "new Sheila." My devilish wife even told me that I might want fasten some straps to the bedposts. Then she added I should find some sex furniture; it would allow some more creative positions too.

When I gave her a puzzled look, she told me that it would be fun to try some restraints. And her friends at work had described how much fun adult furniture could be. Now that was totally out of the blue, but did somehow intrigue me. Where would the changes end with Sheila, I clearly had no idea.

Every time, after we both were sated, she always cleaned up and rushed off to her evening work. She still didn't know I had seen her twice and met and enjoyed her friend Daisy. Our relationship was stressful, but more because of all the hidden things between us that I actually knew about. No longer was it the looming threat of bankruptcy.

I decided it was time to bring some honesty back into our relationship, though I wasn't sure if our relationship would even exist afterwards. I had made my decision, we needed to be honest. However, I wasn't looking for confrontation and a divorce. I actually had no intention of divorcing my slutty, whorish wife.

Truth and Honesty Begin to Return

It was a Friday night. I ate a quiet dinner with Sheila, but she was a little amped up and jumpy. She explained it by telling me that Friday night was one of the busiest nights and she wanted to make sure she wasn't late. I knew it was not a lie.

Friday was in fact a big earning night. But I was thinking her excitement was more due to her anticipation of a night of lap dancing, as well as sucking and fucking the customers. Her goal I knew would be to grab as much of the Friday paychecks as possible, from as many guys as possible.

She begged off oral sex, she was in such a hurry, which didn't make me happy. But I figured we'd make up for that later. It was interesting how work and all of the associated sex and wildness was becoming more and more dominant in Sheila's life. I thought to myself that if I couldn't alter that I needed to take advantage of it.

After Sheila left, I donned my disguise again, but knew it wouldn't last the whole night. So I wasn't that worried that it looked silly in the bright lights of my condo. The wig and the glasses would be enough to ensure she didn't spot me till I was ready to show myself.

And it was the look that Daisy had seen me in the last time. I waited two hours and made the drive downtown, parked and went up to the busy club. I then flashed my entry card and found a table towards the back. It was a typical packed, loud, Friday night.

I noticed some chairs being placed on several stages. Then I heard the DJ invite up the three bachelors to celebrate. I was laughing now, along with most of the crowd. It wasn't likely to be as much celebration as teasing and torturing, kind of like marriage, I guess.

All the dancers got called to one of the stages, this was the club's schtick for bachelors it seemed. After the three guys were in the chairs, they were told to hold onto the back of their chairs and not to move or grab the dancers. The poor guys never had a chance. Their T-shirts were literally ripped off them and you could barely see them under the crowd of strippers.

Occasionally I could see the lucky guys, and it looked like they were all getting lapped by multiple dancers. I did see Daisy and Sheila in the thick of it. It seemed they were having the groom suck their nipples as the girls surrounded him from all sides.

All in all, a nice break in the routine, and it all did seem to get the energy level up in the club. Now I could settle in and watch for my moment to make my move. Naturally, it wasn't all that painful to drink a few beers and watch girls strip on multiple stages either.

For at least two hours I watched the rotation of dancers, the evening shift was all there, definitely the best of the best tonight. There were five stages running, and at least fifty dancers.

Some of the girls didn't even bother having a spot in the rotation on the stages, I noticed them patrolling the floor. It wasn't complicated. The dancers were basically hitting guys up by planting their G-strings against the customer's dick and inviting them back for fun.

I had to tell three hot girls that I was waiting for someone, but was sorely tempted. I'm not sure they believed me or thought I was cheap, but for once I really was waiting.

I had been going over my plan in my head, and it was all based on either approaching Sheila or Daisy as they came out of the back rooms. If that didn't work, I was going to somehow get Daisy and Sheila together there, or even better upstairs, where I was pretty sure no one would walk in or interrupt us.

Now to get this moving I need to see Daisy in the club, working the floor or dancing. That was preferred to approaching Sheila close up. There was no way my disguise would survive being right next to my wife, unless she was out of control drunk or stoned. And I had no idea how she would react to recognizing me out on the dance floor in front of everyone.

Sheila was doing her dances solo so far, without Daisy. She was an amazing dancer, sexy and raunchy, yet I absolutely still loved her. I loved that she could work the pole as well as rub her huge fake tits all over a customer's face. My girl was skilled and had no shame.

This rotation she ended up with just her rhinestone choker and thigh-high boots by the end of the second song, and ones were always raining down on her. There were mounds of cash and the stage itself was almost carpeted with bills.

Sheila didn't follow the common technique of pulling off her thong on the last song. She was playing with her bare wet shaved pussy long before the second song finished. And she was shameless when she identified a target. She would work that particular guy for about thirty seconds and I could tell she was lining up each of them as a private dance customer too.

I had to admit, she was rocking the pole like she had been doing this for years, not for only a few months. She had a smooth fluidity about her, which was hard to believe with her huge rack and seven inch platforms.

Sheila would lean over off the stage to push her head full of blonde hair up against their dicks, and several times did a head stand on a guy's chair. When she went inverted and vertical the lucky guy's face was about 3-4 inches from Sheila's shaved pussy.

It got even more intimate as she dropped her legs back over their shoulders. All of those antics just caused the crowds to get thicker around her stage and more ones to rain down. I had no worries any more that my busy wife would see me, or recognize me.

She would also come totally off the stage and give mini-lap dances, pushing her tits around a guy's head. It was effective though, just as much as putting her moneymaker in a guy's face. My busy little wife was either dancing or entertaining in the back rooms the entire two hours I was there.

Sheila had this all down cold. She must have made five hundred in the first two hours alone. She not only was collecting mounds of singles; she had her pick of customers to take in back and work over for the real money.

It Begins

I had been looking around and finally confirmed that Daisy was still here tonight. They had not tagged up, so I could focus on Daisy for my plan. Getting her alone was a key part of my idea. I was hoping she would recognize me from last time, or at least like all the money I had to spend.

I made sure I spent at least two songs at her stage each time she danced, and at least ten or even twenty in ones went from my pocket to her G-String. She smiled and told me she remembered me, so that part had worked.

But after the first dance rotation, I was not able to get her alone. She was grabbed by three other guys and spent the entire time in the back with them till her name was called again. So now I had to wait till she finished her second set. I wasn't alone in loving this red-haired dancer it seemed.

The second time my investment paid off. I was able to get her attention; the twenty's worth of singles made a difference. A bonus was I got to experience her version of the head against dick hand-stand as well as her very physical mini-lap dance.

She ended up nearly naked, openly fingering her own snatch to encourage the customers, and boy did it. The crowd around her rivaled the ones that Sheila had been attracting. But I had kept her attention, she knew she had me hooked. Daisy also whispered in my ear that he was sorry I hadn't gotten time with her after her first set.

Of course, I agreed as she was counting her money, to do a couch dance. We moved over to a very dark corner and had some low-cost fun. But as we were finishing up on the dance and she started to upsell me, I integrated her sales pitch into my plan for the night.

She had it down to a science, kissing my neck and telling me,

"Baby, how about another, or some time in a private room? I'll take care of you really well. You have me so hot that doing more time on a couch or even in a first floor room isn't enough."

I looked back at Daisy, now perched on my left thigh and looking in my eyes from about five inches away. She was so and hot and smelled so sexy, this was difficult. I concentrated and put all my focus into my pitch,

"Daisy, baby, I did save up, but not for the backroom you're right, upstairs is what I want. I really want to have a good time. I want to feel you wrapped around my dick. But I can only do this once, and so I want to get crazy tonight."