Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused as she was looking a little puzzled. I finished,

"I want to do something I have never done. I don't want only you. I want you and that stacked blonde who was dancing right before you got on stage."

Daisy, clearly seeing big dollars from me, grinned, kissed me, and rubbed my dick,

"Oh baby, Bambi and I will rock your world, but it will be a bit more than for one of us, but a bargain, as not twice as much. It will be thirty minutes that will change your life."

So, Sheila was Bambi here of course, ok, no one used their real name I knew with customers. I told Daisy I was all for it, it would be worth the five hundred I told her. Little did she know how life changing this session upstairs was going to be.

She scratched my neck with one hand while the other kept rubbing my dick through my jeans. Daisy then smiled and told me to give her a few minutes to get Bambi ready. After everything was set, she would come get me and escort me to paradise.

I laughed, sipped my beer and relaxed. The fun was about to begin. Sheila had no idea I knew anything, and I was going to suddenly be in her face, along with her lover and partner Daisy. It might not be as much fun as high explosive I thought to myself.

After about ten minutes the hot little redhead returned. Daisy had freshened up and put on some more perfume too. She was a vision of hotness with her platform heels, thick red hair, and of course her own big fake boobs. I also remembered she had some awesome piercings that I was going to see again.

She led me up the stairs, and down the hall past a series of closed doors with a lot of adults sounds, moans and groans, and the occasional, "oh fuck" coming through them. Daisy had been very encouraging, clearly no rules here, it was basically a brothel on the second floor.

She would stop, turn and kiss me and stroke my dick through my jeans as we made our way down the long, dimly lit hallway. She whispered to me that she and her friend Bambi, would rock my world and drain me so dry I wouldn't be able to fuck for a week.

She confided to me that Bambi had only been doing this a few months, but was the wildest, sluttiest girl in the club. Daisy grinned up at me and said only one other girl was close to as fuckable as Bambi and that was her.

End of part III, Part IV is coming soon with all the hiding and deceptions ended.